[ π™Έπš—πš”, πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ, π™°πš—πš 𝙡...

By wolftails1111

(Disclaimer: This is an old book of mine when I wasn't good at writing. So, older chapters are worse than new... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
(A/N)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
(A/N)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
(A/N)
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 48

21 1 3
By wolftails1111

(Sonic's pov)

That was a version of Boris as it seemed.He was cyborg like,sort of like Rusty Rose.But one of his eyes was just a red light with a half rim of a gear.I watched as his right arm changed into a chainsaw and he walked over to DD who was busy beating the shit outta a robot.

I quickly ran over and shoved him into a wall.He moved his head to look at me and growled shoving me to the floor with his left arm and he stood over me with the chainsaw that was now on.

Suddenly, his head glitched, and he his red eye turned green.I looked over to DT and DD, who were staring at me.DT was holding a small device in his had.I stood up and the version of Boris changed the chainsaw into a hand again and lifted his had for a high-five.I quickly gave him one and chuckled afterwards.

"Are you controlling him?"I asked DT, and he shook his head."I changed him to our side, but the high-five was all him."He said, and I nodded.DD cleared his throat, and me and DT looked over to him with curious faces.

"Thanks for saving me...I could of taken care of it, but...thanks."He says, and I nod.DT looks at DD with a slight blush but shakes his head and focuses back on his device.I chuckled and then looked at the cyborg.

"So what's your name?"I asked, and he looked at me with a blank expression."The names Boratron1000, but you can call me Bor."He said, and I nodded."Well Bor...Take us to your leader!"I said in a heroic tone, and DT and DD rolled their eyes.I looked back at Bor, and he nodded.

"Certainly sir,"he said and walked forward.We all looked at him, and he turned back."Follow me."He said.We all shrugged and went to follow him.One question on my mind.'How many universe's are there?'

(Sorry it took so long! I've been busy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 68 22
This is my ocs from Ejen Ali. There have a lot of oc in this book. I will make superpower agent academy students, all pillars academy students, super...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
29.4K 3.5K 45
So basically ye story Sumod pe hai... This is imagination story A bit mature one Hope you all like itπŸ˜— Ignore my mistakes 😊❀️ HAPPY READING❀️😊
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...