Ice Heart / Dazai Osamu X Rea...

By Fanficwriter01

Third BSD fanfiction. Dazai X Recarnated Reader (2023-24) Mature rated. The main protagonist faces hardships... More

Introduction
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Slums
Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)
Chapter 4 The Informant
Chapter 5 The Contract Part 1 (un-edited)
Chapter 6 The Contract Part 2
Chapter 7: The Drug Dealer (un-edit)
Chapter 8 Dance (un-edit)
Chapter 9 Sixteenth ARC
Chapter 10 The Funeral (un-edit)
๐ŸŽถ Sound Track ๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 11 The Station (un-edit)
Chapter 12 The Lab (un-edit)
Chapter 13 Dragon (un-edit)
Chapter 14: The Spy (un-edit)
Chapter 15: Oda (un-edit)
Chapter 16: Dragons Head Conflict
Chapter 17: Seventeen ARC Dark Era
Beast Ending (AU)
Epilogue: Entrance Exam (un-edit)
Deleted scene: Hostage
Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

Dark Era: Good End (un-edit)

60 5 0
By Fanficwriter01

Three men and an eighteen year old girl with grey hair sat on the bar stood of the  downstairs bar called Lupin. You had a giant icecub with apple juice in your glass. Fitting in amongst the non alcoholic and alcohol.

Ando. Oda, y/n/n, and Dazai.

Tonight. Ango was running late. It was a little unusual that he had always come at a certain time. Although this morning, he had called to ask you to pass on a message to the other two.

You'd done so and sat next to Dazai. His hadn brushing against your own. A flash of warmth spread into your behind and sent tingles up your spine. You subtly brushed your hand against his palm. A small smile on your lips.

Soon, the door from upstairs opened, a pair of footsteps cane down the wooden staircase. smd soon sat down next to Oda, placing his bag down on a nearby spot.

You could make out the shapes of the items within his bag. Most of it you had seen several times before. But some were new. The wet umbrella wrapped up in a bag was one of them. It was still damp from hours earlier.

He wasn't even wet.

Ango had really gone through with meeting that client. Just like in the storyline.

It was on this night that  Dazai spotted the camera half out the bag and snatched it out, suggesting the idea for the four of you to have your picture taken.

A celebration of being drinking buddies for several months and proof that the four of them had been to Lupin.

It was almost like yesterday when Dazai and Oda had come into the archives to meet Ango and invite him out to the bar. You also tried to save that book pages, but to no avail

You knew it was much more than that. What this could mean.

The final moment the four of you would gather together in one place. A sense of dread of what's to come.

In the days to follow. The wheel had begun to slip into motion. It started small, but it wasn't long until Oda discovered one of Ango's secrets. Ehat he had been doing overseas. He'd brought trouble back with him.

He was sent on that mission to rescue the new recruit and encountered Akutagawa for the first time and met Gilde. Who knew he was the only one who coukd set his people free from their suffering.

He was delayed one day. The next he discovered the old veteran and owner dead in his kitchen. His children nowhere to be seen.

He saw the van and kids banging against the glass crying for help. But before he coukd reach them. The car exploded, the pressure throwing him to tjw ground. He coukd only watch as tbe vehicle burned, his children were gone.

He felt powerless and loses.

Crowds started to gather to speculate the scene of the crime, gawking, murmuring as the emergency serviced arrived to out it out. Oda coukd only starry numbly at the destruction.

The onky stability in his life crumbling away to ashes drifting away in the smoke and wind.

Dazai and you had arrived to comfort their friend. But when offered to help him, reaching out your hands towards him. He dodged your open hands with ignorance and walked away into the distance. 

Oda had officially jumped into the deep end on dangerous suicide mission to eliminatethe ghosts of the former euproean army. Andre Gikde. A man with a death wish.

Ranpo would intervene. One last chance to give Oda the chance to reconsider my turn back and live. But he was set on a war path there was no stopping him. He kept walking.

Throwing away his only chance of survival and second chance in one fell swoop. 

A point of no return.

On a ship, three men would sit. The leader of the port mafia, a leader of the special division and the spy who'd infiltrated the mafia.

In order to receive the official work permit for the mafia. There were conditions that had to be met on Mori's end to make it work. 

Andy's first request is that he and y/n/n, fake name aka the Ice Queen free and not be pursued.

Both informants of which were valuable within the mafia. The Ice Queen had been with them longer and highly invaluable. But considerately for all they've done for his organisation. Mori would have to let them go.

It'd be a pain to find a highly qualified individual, but there would be another like them but it'd be up to Ango search for a new informant.

In exchange for their freedom. There was a condition Ougai Mori had to accomplish in order to receive the special permit.

The matter of European ghosts that had infiltrated their country. Searching for an end to their suffering and Mori had one low mafisco that refused to raise his rank with an ability. With additional attachments.

.
.
.

Mori sat on a leather seat, looking out a large window, on round table with a silver covered plater.

He'd summoned Osamu Dazai to his office to tell him some good news. Revealing the black plaque on it. He bad succeeded in obtaining a legal license. 

Ougai had finally gotten what he wanted on a silver platter. Dazai wasn't concerned.

When the brown haired man tried to leave, two bodyguards stepped in front front of him block his exit.

He was being stalled by Mori. Waiting out the deaths of the ghosts and Odasuke.

He chose to ignore Mori's orders and leave the room, not once looking back.

You were standing in the front entrance hall. You'd received word from Ando hours ago that the deal had took place, and Mori had agreed to the conditions. 

You took a step through the door.

"Y/n/n."

You turn to see Chuuya.  He was the same height bit whose hair had been grown out. You stood several feet above him. An amazing growth spurt.

"Chuuya San." You gave a small bow of your head.

"I'd received word. You'd been freed from your contract." Chuuya said. Word spreads fast within the mafia.

"Hai." You replied.

"If you walk out the headquarters. You'll no longer be an informant of the mafia.
You're on your own." He said.

"I understand. " You said.

You'd become the mafia's enemy.

You know.  You'd been thinking about the possibility for a long time and made the necessary arrangements for it.

Chuuya had one last trump card and confessed his feelings for you for some time.

You knew. However you couldn't return his feelings. Your ice heart belonged to another. Fate worked in mysterious ways.

He stood there with a dropped jaw, frozen in place.

You thanked him for dealing with you over the past years. It was quite a ride. You wished him all the best in the future.

Without another word, (y/n/n) waved and walked into the afternoon sunlight. The darkness dropped away as you walked into the light.

The protective walls around your heart had finally lowered, and the Ice Queen bad melted.

You were finally free of the contract.

Dazai showed up not long after you didn't need to speak. Both of you had the same destination in mind.

You both ran for hours to the old mansion in the forest, ups flights of stairs and past the dead corpses on the ground.

They were fresh shot with bullets.

Oda had been here.

You both heard shooting up ahead and bolted through the doors. Seconds after, the two men fell onto the ground.

Oda.

You knew he would die. Involved with him.

You never knew it would hurt this much. Tears welled in your eyes and clung onto her other hand.

I'm glad to have met you. Im sjds slmedag
You'll become a beautiful young woman. Stay by his side.

I will.

He exchanged his last words to Dazai, clothing the edge of the vandage over his eyes and single tigz it loosened and fell away. Revealing another brown eye down to Oda.

His eyes closed, and his hand fell limp at his side.

He was gone.

.
.
.

Aftermath

In a graveyard, a young adult with soft grey hair in bun and dark professional outfit stood with a bouquet of flowers. Knelt down on the grave.

Oda. S. He is a great father, an uncle, a friend, and a drinking buddy.

Thanks to Oda. They were able to take a leap of faith and leave the darkness of the mafia life behind. Ango felt guilt for his part in Oda's death and wanted to make things right.

You'd had a word with your former superior.

As you were already free of the mafia. You'd called one of your contacts to help you pull some strings.

The first one.  Asked Ango not to erase your history. It was proof of your survival in the underworld. In the times to come.

You'd given him the green light to place your ability information into the ability divisions. There was a lot of explaining to do, but you'd do your best to comply. However, you wouldn't reveal your weaknesses.

You wanted Ango to help Dazai, too. He may have doned many bad things, but he was a good man who deserved a chance to live in the light. You couldn't imagine life without your beloved in it.

You wanted to spend some personal time with Dazai.

He had sent you both into hiding with essential supplied and stock to last a while. He'd radio once a week between work.

It was until everything settled down and safe to leave. It was also a fume to sit in silence and grieve the loss of a colleague and friend.

With plenty of time on your hands. You and Dazai took advantage of free time to have many, many make-up sections in different rooms and times in the day. Some steamy. Some kinky. But also romantic nights in.

You could feel the fated bind between you grow ever stronger. Y

But all tops soon, Ango contacted you with the good news.

You were allowed out first from hiding first. You may have committed illegal crime information exchanges, hacking associated with the port mafia and other groups sover the years.

They found evidence that you'd been responsible for anonymous sponsoring lines for those in need for many years and looking out for the homeless in slums. Catching the criminals that elided police and left on their doorstep alive.

Never taken a single human life. The people you froze and sent were still alive when brought to buyers. You weren't accountable for what happened afterwards.

You were cleared.

It was hard to leave that place without dazai but had to be strong. He would need space to reflrct aline and work through the grief.

Promising you both would see each other again very soon. You have him a bracelet with a snowflake and a kiss before departing for the taxi.

Brought back to the present. Ango had decided to call you on a new phone.

Ango gave you a job offer to officially work as his assistant. You already possess a work license. It'd be nice to have his ally at his side once more.

However, you declined. It was a good offer, but it also jad its own dangers. A lot of potential enemies and watching back twenty-four seven. Or would take its toll on you.

You'd already arranged to meet with a certian man in a cafe. Looking for employment. A place allows you to use your ability and talents.

As you had never encountered any of the agency members before. You had no idea how they'll react to you. Bit you would work very hard to earn their trust and who knows maybe make some friends.

You'd lost touch with some of your old school friends who had moved away or working away after graduation. It was to be expected. Friends drift apart.

You'd wait for Dazai to resurface from  hiding and meet you.

You could finally start to smile and laugh freely without a care in the world with a mended heart.

End of DARK Era good ending arc.

A/n: Thank you to all the people who have made the time to read this story and endless support. It means a lot. I hope you all have a good day.  ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...