Beneath the surface [BTS JIMI...

By AllForMrPark

'There is only one rule in this group - No dating in the group More

WELCOME
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (+18)
16 (+18)
17
18
19
20 (+18)
21
22
23 (+18)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 (+18)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

5

1.6K 63 22
By AllForMrPark

'Before we start, I would like to say thank you to all of you for your hard work. Enjoy!' Mr. Pang raised his glass in honour to all of his workers, and there were a lot of them. There are people here that I have never seen before. Must be different departments.

'...me neither. Never thought about it.' Sorem was chuckling, talking to Minjo on the side

'We never friggin had one. Why now?' 

'I mean, I won't complain over free food and drinks, but it's just a bit... unexpected.'

'Sorry, I didn't mean to listen in, but were you talking about the dinner?' I cut in, and luckily, they didn't seem to mind

'Yeah, yeah. We never had one before. It was just surprising.' Sorem explains. 'But there's a first for everything.'

'Damn right.' Minjo tapped his little glass on hers and they both drank their soju, laughing at each other

He told me they had team dinners before, so this is a bit confusing, but oh well... no point dwelling. I don't care. I'll enjoy with the rest of them.

Everyone drank a bit too much it seems, as they turned it into a karoke night. Without the music. It was just everyone hugging and singing at the top of their lungs, while those who weren't singing were cheering them on and laughing at the same time.

'Amoraaa!' Someone stumbled a little, sitting down on the floor next to me, almost pushing Sorem, but she was half gone so she didn't mind

'Mr. Pang.' I smile at him, seeing how he's more drunk than sober. His shirt was all crumpled, and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. Seems he undid it at some point, half-way. The top two buttons were undone as well, and his skinny chest was peeking through a little. At the moment, I can't see him as my boss. He is acting like a teenager.

'Hoolin.' He boops my nose, taking me by surprise. His breath hit my face as he chuckled, and just the smell told me he had way too many. He was rocking a little, and all he was doing was sitting. 'I told you to call me Hoolin.' 

'Are you okay Mr. Pang?' I laugh, pulling back a little

'I'm great.' He grinned and threw his arm around my shoulders to kind of pull me closer, but it seemed more like one of those bro-hugs. Still very weird. 'And call me Hoolin!' He squeezed my shoulder a little where his hand was resting

'Sure.' Now that was a bit much, so I tried to move, but he wouldn't let go. He even leaned closer on me. I think he is trying to balance himself.

'Come on. Say it. You can do it!' He kept joking, booping my nose again, so I pushed his hand away

'H - Hoolin.' I mumble, feeling extremely uncomfortable to call him by his first name

'There you go. It wasn't so hard, was it?' He laughs and finally lets go of me, grabbing two glasses and filling them with soju, offering me one. 'To you!' And then he downed it, grimacing a little

He should stop drinking. This is already a mess. 
I looked around only to see most people being the same mess-like bunch, laughing and singing and whatnot. He is lucky no one is paying attention to him, because this surely looks wrong. I have only been here a few weeks, and now he's sitting next to me and hugging me while drunk. If I saw it, I'd say it looks wrong, too.

He suddenly plummeted down, smacking his head on the table in front of us, causing most people to look at him. He... he fell asleep. 

Suddenly, the group burst out laughing at our boss sleeping on the table, surrounded by soju and food. Very professional. 

'Should we get him home?' I asked the group, but no one answered. They just kept laughing. Although, I think in this state of theirs, everything is funny.

I don't really feel like staying anyway, so I might as well go myself. And help him on the way. Damn it.

'Mr. Pang. Come on.' I nudged him, and he mumbled a bit, refusing to open his eyes. 'Let's go home.'

'Mhm. Home. Us. Mhm...' He mumbled, and let me help him up, moving about like a zombie

While the rest of them were enjoying their little conversations and such, I kind of pulled him out and dragged him out of that restaurant, heading for the first taxi in sight.

'Mmmm... smell... nice...' He mumbled and completely leaned onto me, letting his alcohol stained breath hit me once more, along with his cologne that is way too strong. It might give me a headache.  

'C'mon. Where do you live?' I struggled, stumbling on my way out, basically carrying this grown ass man out. He might be skinny, but he is still heavier than me. And taller. 

'With me... you...' Is he asking me to go with him? He is dead drunk. Jesus...

'Mr. Pang, what's your address?' I push and he just leans on me more, almost knocking me down. It took a lot not to trip and fall. If he wasn't my boss, I'd kick him in the nuts right now.

'Hoolin... you call... Hoolin...' He was drunkenly mumbling, trying to scold me or something, but he was fumbling over his words, and his feet. 

'Fuck sake. Should have left him in there.' I cursed under my breath, strugling to keep myself up as he completely fell over my shoulder

Suddenly, all that weight seemed to have been pulled off of me, almost like someone pulled him away. And they have.

'Do I need to call Yoongi and tell him you're going home with a drunk man?' 

'Jimin?! What the hell are you doing here?'

He is nothing like what I'm used to seeing him as. Every time that I've seen him so far, he was kind of dressed up. He always had his silky, dress-up shirts and nice trousers, and even his hair was styled. But right now, he is in some comfy black sweats and a simple, orange, oversized shirt. His hair is far from styled, too. It's just... everywhere. But... He still looks good? 

'I live in this street. What are you doing with this old man?' He glares at him with disgust, holding him up way better than I could

'That's my boss. I'm trying to throw him into a taxi. We had a team dinner and he had a few too many.' I don't feel like having a misunderstanding, so...

'And there was not a single other person that could have taken him home but you?' He cocks his eyebrow

'They're all drunk as skunks. Don't even ask.' I sigh. 'How did you even see me?'

'Kind of hard to miss you dragging a man along.'

'Am... mora... home...' Hoolin was mumbling, hanging around Jimin's neck, earning a weird look from him

'Are you sure he's only  your boss?'

'I will pretend you didn't ask me something so stupid.' I would not touch him with an isolated stick

'Let's just throw him in that taxi there.' I point to a car a few feet ahead, and he actually didn't argue. He dragged him to the car a lot faster than I would have, and chucked him in the back seat, where he spilt over like a slimey, falling down.

'Where to?' The driver asks, making Jimin look at me just the same

'I have no idea. One second.' I was about to go for his jacket pockets to try and find his wallet, purely to find the address on his ID, but instead of me finding his wallet, he sloppily grabbed my hand the second I touched him, mumbling my name

'Move.' Jimin told me in that sharp cold tone, so I figured I'd listen. As soon as I moved away, he tapped him over the shirt, locating the wallet in his inside pocket, and found the address, giving it to the driver.

'What the hell am I supposed to do with him?' The driver asked once he took a closer look and saw Hoolin passed out on his back seat

'You can leave him on the street for all we care. We don't know him.' Jimin took the money out of his wallet and gave it to the driver, threw the wallet on the chest of the passed out man, and then closed the door so he wouldn't have to answer any more questions.

'Thank you for that. You shouldn't have.' I bow almost full 90 degrees

'He was about to fall down and crush you to death. What were you thinking trying to carry around a guy? And drunk at that?' It's like I'm listening to Yoongi with all the scolding

'I couldn't just leave him passed out in there. And I'm not drunk.'

'Wanna try telling me that when you can stand straight?' He cocked his eyebrow. 'Where do you live?'

'In an apartment.' I get a bit sassy when I'm drunk. Not that I'm drunk. I had a few, but I'm fine. Maybe a bit tipsy...

'Do I need to call Yoongi to find out where I'm taking you?' He stepped closer, and I was about to take a step back, but almost fell. I stumbled over a little, and he caught me, quite roughly at that, holding me by my elbow, but he let go as soon as I was stable again.

'I'm just gonna get a taxi. It's right there.' I pointed to the car, and he looked over before dragging me along to the taxi

'Are you available?' Jimin asked the driver

'Unfortunately, I'm here to pick someone up.'

'I'll take her.' Another voice came from the side, and both of us turned to see another taxi driver, leaning on his car, kind of looking me up and down

'Yeah, I don't think so.' Jimin answered him, then spoke to me. 'You're coming with me.'

'Jimin, what the-'

'Shut up. Seriously, just shut it.' He sounded pissed off, as usual, and was dragging me along across the street

'Can you not pull me?! I'm gonna trip and fall! Stop being so aggressive!'

He let go, but he didn't move. He was staring me down for a few moments before he started walking, giving me a clear sign that I needed to follow him. Where the fuck is he taking me?

He pulled something out of his pocket, and until it jingled, I didn't realize it was car keys.

A white Mercedes lit up for a moment before he simply said, 'Get in.', and then walked around, getting into the drivers seat

I looked around for a new taxi, but it looks kind of creepy out right now. It's past 1 in the morning, and I don't feel like getting kidnapped, so I got in.

'Address.' He didn't even ask, he just stated it, and I'm too tired to argue, so I told him, and he started the car without a single word. And the entire way to my house, he didn't say a single word, either. Not until we got there.

'Umm... thank you. You truly didn't need to do this. I could have taken a taxi.'

He turned off the car and got out, which only confused me even more. I ended up just watching him walk around to my side, opening my door.

'Plan on staying in there or...?'

'Oh, sorry.' I fumbled with my seat belt, undoing it right away, and getting out of his car. 'What are you doing, though?'

'I'll make sure you get home. I don't feel like hearing your name on the news tomorrow, and I'm the last person who saw you alive. Move it.'

'You're bossy.' I argue

'And you're welcome.' He gave me the most sarcastic smile I've ever witnessed, earning an eye roll in return

He actually walked me to my door, walking a few steps behind. It looked more like he was following me than walking me home.

'Wanna come in and check if anyone broke in while I was gone?' I ask him sarcastically, but he actually took it seriously and walked right in, almost pushing me out of the way

'I was only kidding, Jimin.' I whine as I kick off my heels to the side, and letting my purse drop on the floor next to my shoes

'You live alone?' He asked as he kept walking around my living room, stopping by the window and looking out through it

'No. I have 3 more guys living with me.' I roll my eyes

'You are usually annoying, but you get all sassy when you're drunk. And it's not in a good way.' He walked back to the front door, passing me by

'I'll work on my sass so it's more suited to your taste, daddy.' I decide to be a bigger dipshit

'A fucking idiot.' He muttered and left without another word, almost slamming the door behind him, while I only found it funny. I would never call him that in front of others, but it makes him disgusted, so I'll use it when I can.

Okay. I might be a bit of a dick. A tipsy one. Oh well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 201 6
He never trusts his heart with anyone so why would he give it to you?
8.3K 283 15
The adventures of a shy couple.
628 24 10
You're dating with ot7. One night with them after you long time no saw each other! πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
543K 26.1K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM