Light And Shadows (Barnabas C...

By itsminielo

Based on the movie Dark Shadows. In 18th-century Maine, Barnabas Collins presides over the town of Collinspor... More

Chapter 1- The Past
Chapter 2- Hello, My Name is Victoria Winters
Chapter 3- That Night
Chapter 4- Welcome Home, Barnabas Collins.
Chapter 5- We Have a Chevy
Chapter 6- It Is You
Chapter 7- A Vampire!
Chapter 8- A Deal?
Chapter 9- Unforgettable Night
Chapter 10- Secrets Unfold
Chapter 11- Things Go Down Hill
Chapter 12- The Night The Truth Reveals
Chapter 13- Together At Last

Author Note

600 14 1
By itsminielo

Hello everyone, this is my second story I've ever written, so it might be weird here and there, but that is all part of growing process in writing.

Now I love the movie Dark Shadows and saw that their wasn't many stories on here, so I decided to write one. If you haven't seen the movie then I highly recommend it since it is funny and plays a role in the paranormal way.

As always, don't forget to vote and comment on this story since it gives me motivation to write and I also love reading comments since many of you are creative and funny.

Remember that negative comments would be deleted and if you have any tips on writing, don't be afraid write them down.

Y/n- Your Name
Y/n/n- Your Nickname
L/n- Last Name
O/n- Other Name

Enjoy and till next time

ooxxooXoXXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 6 22
Barnabas/Vicki are reunited only to be ripped apart, as the forces draw together to march an assault on humanity. Vicki finds herself trapped in hell...
34 26 26
The walls between heaven, hell, and earth no longer exist. There are no more rules, and humans are becoming extinct. Only the strong and the clever w...
1.8K 44 31
When Theo and her twin brother Nico awake in a metal box with close to no memories, surrounded by teenage boys, how will they survive? Remembering ra...
1.3K 95 12
Y/n Collins, the niece of Elizabeth Collins, was shipped to a boarding school in Switzerland at age 12. Your parents isolated you from most of the Co...