JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

11 Task

995 102 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 11 Task

Sonia rushed to Sheetal and said,

"I gathered information,"

"What about?"

"About the new girl"

"What?"

"She is in love with Arnav"

"Whaaaat?" she frowned.

"Yes"

"But how? She just joined today"

"I heard Arnav talking with Aman and NK about her"

"Are you sure they talked about Khushi?"

"Yes... She is here only for Arnav"

"What about Arnav?"

"He doesn't like her... That's why he sent her to the second floor but the girl goes to his desk in the pretext of asking doubt"

"Pretext?"

"Yes, she is skilled in programming. Arnav himself told that but I'm sure he doesn't like her behavior towards him. He is tolerating her only for Bhashyam sir"

There was a cunning smile appeared on Sheetal's face.

"Is not it enough for us?" She said.

"More than enough" Sonia said.

"Let me show you Ms. IIT Topper, what Sheetal can do. You can't get close to Arnav and I will not let it happen" Sheetal smirked.

GH

Akash came home. He saw Khushi's room open but she was not there. He rushed to the kitchen where Garima was.

"Mom, where is Khushi?" He asked.

"She joined a job," she said casually.

"Job? When? Where? How?" he asked shockingly.

"Doctor sir arranged for it"

"But why Mom?"

"Didn't the doctor ask her to go for a job? So, he arranged it in his friend's company"

"But, why? She could have joined our company if she wanted to. Then Anirudh would have gotten a chance to get close to her"

"That's why Doctor doesn't want her to join your company"

"Whaaaat?" He frowned.

"What do you think? Doesn't your sister know your intention?"

"Of course, she would..."

"That's what the doctor doesn't want. The doctor wants Khushi to trust us that we are not against her wish. She will do anything as per our wish only if she trusts us. If you take her to your company, she will start distancing from us."

"Then when will she understand us?"

"Didn't the doctor say it's a long process and it may take years? Don't you know it?"

"But, Anirudh..."

Cutting him,

"If you are a good friend, don't encourage Anirudh. Don't spoil his life because we can't say what Khushi would do"

Akash looked at her sharply and left the place.

Evening

Sheetal stopped Ranjith.

"I need to talk to you"

"Tell me"

"I have something STRONG for you to irritate Arnav"

Ranjith looked at her curiously.

"The new girl is in love with Arnav"

"Is it? But how...?" He was confused.

"That's what I want you to know. I want their full story. As you are Arnav's section, you can get to know it easily"

"I will try to know it tomorrow"

"Thanks... Arnav doesn't like the girl... So, start irritating him accordingly"

"Leave it to me"

They stopped talking when Arnav crossed them. He headed downstairs with his helmet. He saw Khushi waiting there. He knew she was waiting for him. But, to his surprise, she said nothing. Arnav started his bike and left the place. After that, Khushi went to the bus stand.

After an hour,

Khushi arrived home. She knew she had to answer many questions. Without making a noise, she walked to her room. She stopped when she heard,

"Khushiiii..." From Garima.

Khushi smiled at her.

"How was your day?" Garima asked with a smile.

"Nice mom"

"Do you like the office?"

"Very much"

That was when Akash came from his room.

"Congratulations, Khushi. Mom said you got a job" he said.

Khushi nodded yes with an unbelievable expression. She didn't expect Akash would congratulate her.

"I would have arranged you a job at my office if you had asked me. Anyway, I'm happy that you are ready to adopt the change"

Khushi smiled.

"Go and get fresh, Khushi. I will get you coffee" Garima said.

Khushi nodded ok and went to her room huffing. She was surprised as well as confused. She expected them to create a big scene but they looked cool. She could not believe it.

Getting fresh, Khushi came to the dining. Garima served her coffee and biscuits. Khushi had it with Garima and Aaksh.

"How about your new job, Khushi?" Akash asked.

"I'm a programmer..."

"That's great. Then you will be the upper hand in your company" he smiled.

"No, Bhai... there are a few senior staff in our company. They seem talented"

"Maybe, within a few days, they will understand who you are. Mark my word"

Khushi smiled. It was not a big deal if she wanted to make them understand her capability but she was not interested in it. But, Khushi had no idea, without putting effort, she had already done that.

Night

Garima made the dinner table ready. She came to Khushi's room and saw her doing some work. She sat with her.

"Office work?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"But, you can do it at the office. Is the work so hard?"

"No no... I'm free now... that's why..."

Garima didn't get why Khushi was working at home.

"This is my first task. I have to submit the report in two days. I'm working on it"

"OK, come and have dinner. Then continue..."

Khushi nodded ok. Garima was about to go from there. Khushi clutched her hand. Garima looked at her.

"Are not you upset with me for joining a job without your consent?"

"You just joined a job... what's there to be upset? I believe my daughter won't be wrong."

Khushi stood up.

"Do you really think so?"

Garima nodded yes.

"Don't think no one is by your side. I'm with you. I will stand for you if you fight for right"

"Thank you, Amma" Khushi hugged Garima gladly.

Garima tapped her back.

.........

On the other side, Arnav got a message on his mobile. He opened the WhatsApp and saw the message. He rolled his eyes as it was a GOOD NIGHT message from Khushi. The very next second, he got another message.

*Ooh hooo... you have seen my message*

He changed the LAST SEEN of his WhatsApp settings. So that, from here on, she could not know whether he saw her message or not.

The next day

Arnav received a GOOD MORNING message from Khushi.

"Idiot, NK, he gave my number to the crazy girl. Don't I know what would she do..." he left RM murmuring.

Info Center

As NK said, he came earlier than usual and changed his table to the second floor, right next to Lavanya's table. Khushi came to the office and smiled at NK.

"I changed my table. You can go to the first floor"

"Thank you so much, Nanne. I won't forget your help"

"Khushi, we both are in the same condition. So, you no need to thank me"

Khushi smiled nodding ok. They saw Lavanya coming. She understood seeing them together.

"Lavanya, Nanne is ready to exchange his table with me... shall I?" Khushi asked.

Lavanya nodded ok.

"Keep my words in your mind always. Be careful and WATCHFUL"

Khushi nodded ok and hugged Lavanya.

"Thank you, so much..." She broke the hug and said,

"You both are sweethearts... I'm grateful to you"

They glanced at each other and smiled at Khushi.

"We will meet in the canteen at the tea break," Khushi said and left the place smiling.

She came to the first floor and kept her bag on NK's table. Priyanka saw that and raised her brows.

"You here?" She asked.

"Bhashyam sir asked me to interchange the table with someone. I did that with Nanne"

"Oh..."

"You?"

"I'm Priyanka"

Khushi smiled brightly as Lavanya told her about Priyanka. She extended her hand towards her.

"Nice to meet you"

Priyanka shook hands with her. At the same time, Arnav entered the section and got stuck, seeing Khushi.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"She exchanged her table with NK" Priyanka said.

Arnav got stuck again.

"NK..." He rolled his eyes.

Khushi took her seat, biting her lip. Priyanka smiled, seeing that. Arnav started working whereas Khushi was admiring her man. Arnav sensed her gaze on him. He looked at her raising his eyelashes slowly and saw her lost in him. He gulped down hard. He leaned on his seat, looking at her.

"Khushi..." he called and Khushi jerked.

"Haannn?"

"Come here"

She came to him and stood in front of him.

"Sit" he said pointing at the chair next to him.

She sat smiling.

"What are you doing, Khushi?"

She bit her lip.

"I have given you a task... remember?"

She nodded yes.

"You have to submit the report on it"

"But, you gave me two days to do it"

"So, will you waste your time?"

"No, I will submit it tomorrow"

"I told you, our company is working on a BIG programming project. We have to complete it within a week. I thought to make you a part of it if you work on my task seriously"

Khushi was stuck.

"Are not you interested to be a part of it?" Arnav asked.

"Will you really make me a part of it if I submit the report?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"One minute..." Khushi rushed to her desk and brought the report she prepared last night.

She kept the pen drive on his table.

"What's this?"

"Report"

"What report?"

"The one you want me to submit"

"Did you... did you finish it?"

She nodded yes. Taking it, Arnav inserted it into his system and gave it a look. He could not believe the report could be submitted in a day because he knew its difficulties. The program would take at least a day to understand for anyone. But, Khushi finished it in a day. He gulped down hard and looked at Khushi unbelievably.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
352K 17.2K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...