๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ! ๐‚...

By stxrniqlo

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ they meet by happenstance at a party and after getting off on the wrong foot, chris makes it... More

โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐† ๐„ ๐“ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐† ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐‹
โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ + ๐’ ๐Ž ๐‚ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐’
โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ !
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โ‡ WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โ‡ FRIES & MILKSHAKES
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. โ‡ INTRO TO HELL
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. โ‡ WRONG NUMBER, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. โ‡ CANCELLED PLANS
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. โ‡ SAFEGUARD
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. โ‡ NAPKIN HOCKEY
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. โ‡ WHERE R U?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. โ‡ SIDE BY SIDE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โ‡ SPIDEY SENSES
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โ‡ A GOODNIGHT'S KISS
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. โ‡ LUCKY NUMBER EIGHT

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โ‡ A MINOR SETBACK

459 15 2
By stxrniqlo

THIRD PERSON POV
( ɪʀʟ, sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ, & ɪᴍsɢ)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ - ᴍᴀᴄ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ
" does it always gotta, does it always gotta, gotta be so complicated? "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

010 : A MINOR SETBACK !
ɪʀʟ !

"AINSLEY?"

"BRETT?"

CHRIS WATCHED AINSLEY REFUSED TO MEET this guys' eye contact with a mix of curiosity and annoyance, he was curious as to who he really was and annoyed at him for interrupting his time with his girl. well she wasn't his girl yet but he was trying to get it to that point.

all knew was that this was her ex, and he seemed to have to some really shitty things to cause her to be so frigid around him. unable to mask his disdain for the man, chris' face fell, watching him with narrowed eyes and a clenched jaw.

"so ains-"

"do not call me that. you lost every right to call me that when you dumped me for your career."

"c'mon ains, you know you don't mean that. i wanna talk to you about that, to fix my mistakes." brett chuckled, briefly eying chris up and down, trying to figure out how to approach him.

"brett, i don't want to do this here or at all, so please just go on with your life." ainsley whispered, moving to walk around brett, causing chris to scoff as brett side stepped to block her path.

"ains, come-"

"yo dude, she asked not to call her that and to leave her alone, just accept she doesn't want anything to do with you and leave." chris spat, moving himself between ainsley and brett, gently pushing the girl behind him as her ex-boyfriend narrowed his eyes before smirking at him.

brett wasn't a stranger to fighting with anyone, especially when he didn't get what he wanted, so he began sizing him up, and puffing his chest as he glared at chris.

"who the fuck are you?"

"the dude stopping you from bothering her any further. just walk away." chris warned through clenched teeth as brett scoffed again before walking down the aisle behind them.

chris and ainsley continued their walk toward the till, wanting to quickly get out of there. with his arm around her shoulders, chris turned around to meet brett's stare, raising his hand that was resting on her shoulder, his proudly stuck the middle finger out toward brett with a shit-eating, impish smirk on his face.

ainsley was rather quiet as the two paid for their items, too lost in thought to fight chris for paying for some of her things.

"hey, you okay? you're pretty quiet over there." chris spoke, chuckling softly as she slightly glared at him.

"i just hate that he actually transferred here. i thought i was free of him." she sighed, taking one of her drink out of the bag, cracking open the redbull and sighing again.

"it's a big school, maybe you won't see him as much as you're thinking that you are and i can walk with you whenever i can, if you're scared of him." chris hummed, watching her as they approached her dorm building, he watched with a slight sharp and bitter edge chipping away him as she slowed her eyes, letting out a deep breath. he didn't want her being scared of him, brett may not have physically hurt her or anything of the sort, but he clearly hurt this girl emotionally and he didn't like that.

"i'm not scared of him, but i am scared of being hurt again, yknow?" she murmured, her shoulders dropping just the tiniest bit as she met chris' eyes.

"well, i get what you're feeling and worrying about, believe me i do. but pain is part of life, whether we want it to be or not. so sometimes, there's really no getting away from it. that's why i just of go through things caring more about who i'm with and the time i'm having instead worrying how the end will play out because the end is uncontrollable. i don't really know if that made sense but that's how i see it." chris rambled, chuckling to himself as ainsley listened contentedly, realizing that chris' words made sense.

"no that actually made a lot of sense, maybe you're not a such a stupid fuck after all." ainsley laughed, gently bumping her shoulder into chris' as they approached the front entrance to her dorm.

"alright i've gotta head to class, i'll grab my drinks and other shit after we go out with my brothers, okay?"

"sounds good."

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ !

AINSLEYRICHARDS POSTED !

⚫︎⚪︎⚪︎

⚪︎⚫︎⚪︎

⚪︎⚪︎⚫︎

tagged christophersturniolo

liked by nicolassturniolo, juliannegray, calebgreene, matthew.sturniolo, nathandoe8 and 5, 296 others

ainsleyrichards he stole my id lanyard, paid for half my shit at 7/11 and took pics of me in my kitchen without me knowing, still won't give my id back, judged how my pizza and stole four mouthfuls of nick's pasta AFTER saying it looked like the sauce was blood. someone save me from this kid.

view 237 more comments

juliannemartin why was i not informed of ANY of this u motherfucker
ainsleyrichards there's more unfortunately

christophersturniolo u forgot the part where u said i wasn't actually a stupid fuck AND paid for your pizza
ainsleyrichards ur still a stupid fuck even if ur advice made sense AND u stole my card as i went to pay, pocketed it and then paid for my food so shut up
christophersturniolo ur not getting ur lanyard back
ainsleyrichards i need that u stupid fuck ??? also you're not getting ur pepsi back

nicolassturniolo i'm sorry but i'm afraid that i'm starting to see caleb and julie's visions here
ainsleyrichards fuck i've lost a strong soldier😔💔🥀
matthew.sturniolo yo you still got me
ainsleyrichards thank god for matt

melina.imal i cant wait to come back i miss u gf
ainsleyrichards i cant believe you left after i dropped you off :/
melina.imal i know but i had school :/

fan1 woah idk if i want this girl or chris
ainsleyrichards me bc chris is insufferable sorry @christophersturniolo i stole ur fan
christophersturniolo this is outrageous

brettjackson damn ains you still got it
christophersturniolo fuck off bud

ɪᴍsɢ !
jules and ainsley!

Today 9:56 PM

ok
what happened?

when chris and i went to 7/11
brett was there...

what the fuck?!?!
he ACTUALLY transferred here??

yeah but that's not all
when brett came up to me
chris got rly protective
like bf level protective

oh shit
maybe he's not just an annoying flirt

i don't think so either

and you're starting to like him aren't u?

no.

mhm okay.
i don't believe u at all mf

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ KENZ'S CORNER

😏

STXRNIQLO 2022

NO SMUT, NO SEXUALIZATION OF THE TRIPLETS INCLUDED !

lowercase intended!

DEDICATIONS

-LASANTA

l0v3rsupremacy

mrssturniolo

murphfilms

luvsturniqlo

salvgil

-luvheretics

TVGIRLOBSESSOR

please let me know if u want to be added !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 527 19
๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ a girl loses her mother and then her life goes down. But then there is this old friend who wants to help her. Trigger Warning drugs...
178K 1.4K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Stephanie Ellekaris, forms a tight bond with three triplets... but when will she find out one of them is ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ with her? โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜...
738K 11.2K 44
-'๐œ—๐œš'- ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
1M 23.1K 74
โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง? โœ โ› ๐˜ฏ...