Bad Wolf Family Saga (Book 1)

By Missreader2023

Daisy Tyler is Rose Tyler's older sister by 2 years and known as the black sheep of the family for taking in... More

Introduction (Edited)
Daisy and Lucinda Part 1 (Edited)
Check Out My Profile, Please!
Daisy and Lucinda Part 2 (Edited)
Daisy and Lucinda Part 3 (Edited)
Daisy and Lucinda Part 4 (Edited)
The End of the World (SNEAK PEAK!)
The End of the World Part 1 (Edited!)
The End of the World Part 2 (Edited!)
The End of the World Part 3 (Edited!)
The End of the World Part 4 (Edited!)
The Unquiet Dead Part 1 (Edited!)
The Unquiet Dead Part 2 (Edited!)
The Unquiet Dead Part 3 (Edited!)
The Unquiet Dead Part 4 (Edited!)
Aliens of London Part 1
Aliens of London Part 2
Aliens of London Part 3
Aliens of London Part 4
World War Three Part 1
World War Three Part 2
Please Read (Need Answers)
World War Three Part 3
World War Three Part 4 (Sneak Peak)
Let's Talk! (Chapter for Everyone To Talk)

I'M BACK!

776 22 5
By Missreader2023

*Trigger Warning* - Mental Health!

---------------------------------

That's right, I am finally back to working on all my books on here once again, and I know it's been a while since my last update on chapters.

But the reason for that was my ill, it took a bad turn, one I haven't had since I lost my dad last year, but I guess with all the stress plus personal issues and health issues being found a few months ago, I just...stopped caring about myself and wanted to sleep the world away. Without my family, I would still be sleeping the world away, but they gave me a wake up call and got me to a doctor who has placed me on the right medication to get my mental health back to normal and referring me to see someone about my problems and how I stopped looking after myself and eating properly, just snacking instead of normal proper meals.

So, now I am feeling like myself again, my books will be updated and everything will go back to normal on here.

I also have to say....WOW! When I last updated my book according to the Word Document I have, this book only had 3.5k views and 100 votes, but now I have come back to 7.1k views and 365 votes. Thank you all for the support and love on this book!

*&*

17/12/2023 - I'm still fighting through my depression because I fell back a little because of more personal issues going on lately. Anyway, I am currently on the stage where I am going through the plans for books, including the new ones I am uploading soon.

I have mafia, crossovers, and more Doctor Who books being uploaded, and a Christian Grey book. So, that one will be a crossover of Fifty Shades of Grey and I am stuck on picking between Twilight, Marvel, or Harry Potter, though I won't be going along with any storylines properly, but there could be mentions of things that happened in books and movies. Also, I can't write smut for the life of me, so most likely there won't be smut unless I give it a try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2K 21
(ORIGINAL VERSION) For a girl who's lived a normal life on Earth for years, is she ready to see the universe from a different perspective? *** Willow...
10.1K 364 6
Some short one-shots of Doctor Who featuring the Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler! Most of them are fluff, and all of them end well. Adding a romantic ele...
36.2K 1.3K 37
[BOOK ONE OF THE 'CHARLOTTE KHAN' TRILOGY] "Always thought I was hard to love 'Til you made it seem so easy, seem so easy." *** After Charlotte Khan...
89.4K 2.7K 19
She never took her A levels. She had to drop out of school to support her boyfriend. She was just an ordinary shop girl in 2005. She was nothing spec...