The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29

14.2K 791 140
By nixni_

______________________________________

~Thousands of years ago~

Black clouds and large rainfalls along with dangerous thunderstorms were surrounding the heaven. The two realms, heaven and hell were having a large war in the battlefield of heaven.

A young girl was looking outside the door, waiting for her father to arrive. Her eyes were gleaming while every worker in the palace were busy working.

"Moon goddess, His Majesty has informed you to eat and slumber without waiting for him" A courtier came informing Moon Goddess about her father.

"But will he be alright?" She asked turning her gaze at the courtier.

"He's the god of creation of this heaven, why wouldn't he be alright. Don't take stress and just go to sleep." He said bowing down and went away from there.

But still she wasn't going to be in rest. She heard that the Lord of Hell wasn't a normal immortal. He was given a lot of strength by the divine power itself. He had a burning sharp eyes which could tremble down anyone.

And she also heard that he was so much handsome that all of the women of hell adored him.

She went back to her room and took out a medkit and ran outside. The soldiers were rushing out in a horse as the manpower for war was being low.

She immediately ran infront of the horse and stopped the warrior from going. "Moon Goddess, what are you doing?" The soldier asked while trying to ride the horse in a fast speed.

"Please lend me this horse for this time. I will return it to you later. I have to ensure that my father is alright, what if he is getting brutally attacked by the hell " She said showing her puppy eyes to the soldier so that he wouldn't resist her.

"But you're not allowed-"

"Who said that? I'm totally allowed to see my father" She spoke while tightening the grip on the medkit.

He released a sigh and came down from the horse that made Moon Goddess to smile brightly. She bowed down to the soldier and climbed the horse, trying to ride it even though she's not so professional in that.

She followed the way that the guards were taking. The rainfalls were slowly decreasing but still winds were blowing in a rapid speed and that made Moon Goddess to shiver badly.

She could finally see the battlefield. A gasp left her mouth upon seeing millions of dead bodies laying on the ground. It was all covered with blood. Someone's heads was chopped off, someone's hand, someone's leg.

Her eyes got moist while searching for her father and upon seeing him swording with the demons, she stressed out.

She slowly got off from the horse and looked at the war from behind the tree. Just then her eyes fell on a large sized man who was fully dressed in black yet the colour of blood was shining there. His veiny hands were holding the large sword and within a second, a soldier's head was cut off by his hand.

She immediately closed her eyes and looked away from there. Then again she glanced back at his father who was also being covered with blood.

Every demons and soldiers were being killed and the battlefield were being totally covered with the dead bodies.

After hours and days of having a merciless war, it finally got stopped with a deadlock and God Of Creation went back while struggling to breathe without realising his daughter standing there, but instead looking towards the devil who was facing another side.

She gulped her saliva and continued to stare at him. "Is he really handsome or that women just have bad taste?" She whispered to herself while trying to look at his face but couldn't as he was back facing her.

After few minutes of staring at him, she turned back but her eyes widen up seeing no one there anymore. Even the horse was taken away.

Not even a glimpse of a soldier of demon, Just the Hell Of Lord and Moon Goddess. And that made her more scared. The fact that she is alone in this night time where rainfalls were getting heavier along with the loud thunderstorms wasn't a normal thing for a young girl.

She turned back towards the devil and she could finally see the side of his face. Her eyes didn't even blink upon seeing his side face. He looked Majestic, just like the women described him. His jawline was the most attractive part of his face.

She gulped down her saliva while her figure was still behind the tree, hiding herself. "This a field for war, not for staring" The sudden rough voice made her flinch. Her eyes held fear after finding out she just gained attention from the Devil.

She slapped herself mentally and hid herself fully in the tree. "Come out" He ordered and she shook her head. "I. said. to. come. out" He spoke and she finally revealed herself infront of him.

He slowly turned his gaze at her and his lips curled up into a smirk seeing a lady with trembling figure, who was dressed in royal way, but her clothes were all soaked because of the waterfalls.

She mentally motivated herself to raise her head and look at him, and then she did. They both were having a look of each other, one admiring another's beauty.

"Look, I...I actually got lost here and I don't have a horse so now I can't get back and instead stared at you. It wasn't my intention at all" She said in one voice and again lowered her head.

"Am I supposed to care?" He asked and she gasped. "Listen here, young lady. I don't want to kill anyone who isn't in my level. So it's better if you get lost within a second" He said and turned away from her.

She was scared to the fact that if his father gets a whiff that his daughter is roaming around in the battlefield at this night time, it would be end for her. He was so protective towards her and wouldn't let her get out from the palace without his permission.

"I..I don't know the way to my place, I've never been here before. It's my first time" She spoke in a guilty way. Yet he couldn't give a shit about her statements.

"Mr Scary, how about you do me a favour this time. I'll promise I won't disturb you from then" She said and shook her head to herself.

"I don't do anything which doesn't benefit me" She lowered her head disappointingly. Just then, her eyes fell at the medkit she was holding on her hand. She smiled upon seeing that and happily went towards the Devil.

"How about 50/50?" She asked and he turned back at her. "50/50?" He furrowed his frows. "Yes 50/50, I'll treat you and you take me to my place before my father reaches there. I heard you have a lot of super powers and maybe you can fly too?"

He tried to turn away from her but she held on his jaw with both of her hands, her head barely reaching his shoulders so she had to stretch out her feet.

"Please don't deny, my fa-father will punish me if he don't find me inside the palace, but instead in this place" She showed her puppy eyes to him wanting him to melt.

"I..I will treat you in few seconds, please take a seat. I can't treat you while standing. You are too large"

She sat down at the land and indicated him to seat down too by hitting on the ground with her hand. It was a weird thing for the lord of hell but still he sat on his knees infront of her, wanting to see how much extent she could go.

She took out few grinded herbs and cottons too before adjusting herself near to him. His eyes fell down at her eyes and he looked away when those round eyes got connected with his.

She placed the medicine on the cotton and started treating his face where cuts were formed. He looked away from her and let her do anything at that moment.

She tried to open his shirt away when his hand directly got gripped on hers, stopping her from going further more.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked in a cold tone. "Opening your cloth to treat you" She spoke in a puzzled way.

"You realise that we are alone here, I can even kill you right now"

"You will not" A tone of confidence was in a voice. "Why is that so?" He brought his face near to hers.

"Cause if you wanted to, you would have done that before. But you didn't" She smiled at him and took his hands on her and started treating the injured bleeding parts.

"This isn't benefiting me at all. For what benefits should I drop you at your place?" He asked and his hand directly got wrapped around her waist.

She froze as he pulled her near to him by her waist, his giant body towering her figure. "What benefits will I get for that?" He whispered near her ears and she was speechless.

Just then, a brilliant idea came in her mind. "I will cook foods and bring it to you every day" She said casually without caring about consequences. Realisation suddenly hit her when he made a 'deal' face.

"Are you really going to make me cook food everyday?" She stressed out and he chuckled at her expression. "Weren't you the one making this deal? How is that my fault?"

"I...I just said it jokingly"

"This isn't my concern" He said and stood up leaving her puzzled. She also stood up slowly and took the medkit in her hand.

"Now will you drop me to my house?" She asked lowering her head. He walked away from there and after sometime, he came back with a large black horse that looked Majestic too.

"Are you going to drop me at my place from this horse?, won't I reach late then?"

"It runs faster than lightening" He said as he grabbed her waist suddenly and placed her in the top of the horse. He also sat down behind her and wrapped his one hands around her waist.

"Don't forget our deal" He whispered in her ear before the horse began running off in the speed of light. The winds blowed right into her chest and she turned back to him.

"Slow down" She requested as she continuously shivered. She looked straight again when the clouds slowly faded away and moon could finally be seen clearly.

Her body was gleaming as much as the moon was. "Why are you shining like a moon?" He asked and she turned back to him. "Because after my mother died, I am the second Moon Goddess"

"Tell me where you live" He asked while getting out of the forest which surrounded the battlefield. "Inside the heaven palace, but you can drop me outside the palace gate. If my father sees me with a guy then he will surely kill me"

"Who is your father?"

"The one you had fight with minutes ago" She tilted her head to the side.

The horse was controlled to be stop at middle of the journey. "What's wrong?"

"Please don't stop otherwise I will reach late than father and soon get punished" She spoke with trembling voice, begging him to continue the ride.

"It doesn't sound right to me to protect a daughter of my enemy right?" He spoke and her eyes grew wide in fear. She shook her head feeling scared.

"Please, don't stop. Don't take me as a daughter of your enemy. Instead take me as your..."

"As mine?" He asked as he brought his face near to hers. Her breathed hitched upon finding his Majestic face so close to hers.

She was too scared at the moment. He mentally smirked and whipped the horse trying to take off and as soon as the horse ran, she lost her balance and unfortunately got her lips connected to his.

Her eyes widen up and she immediately pushed his chest away and looked straight while gulping down her saliva. She couldn't believe she lost her first kiss just like that.

He ignored what happened just then and cleared his throat before getting back to riding the horse.

Finally, after few minutes they reached infront of the palace. She couldn't turn to him cause of embarrassment. He got off from there and pulled her down by her waist too.

She saw how the soldiers were still outside the gate so she got a chance to immediately sneak inside the room before her dad catches her.

She ran and tried to go inside the palace by the small gate laying beside the large one.

Before entering she turned back, and glanced at the lord of hell after gaining her courage. She immediately broke the eye contact and ran inside the palace while he continued to stare at her until she was finally gone inside.

______________________________________

So this was the starting of the past, it didn't contain any of Yn or Jk scene.

Many of y'all may have been confused but I'll try to remove the confusion.

Moon Goddess is the daughter of Former God Of Creation, not the present one which other chapters included.

And the lord of hell included here is not Jungkook, he's the father of Jungkook so I hope you'll not get confused over that.

Thank you!! Hope it isn't getting boring:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.3K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
571 29 28
We don't meet people by accidentally. They meant to across our path for a REASON. Jimin, A fairy, comes to guide Y/N in her life to get a better futu...
163K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...
23.3K 1K 20
what happens when the devil loves a childish and innocent princess ?