I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Va...

נכתב על ידי Coovaca122

I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Various x Female Yuji! Reader) Inspired by a comment from _insignificant_user on W... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Gojo Vs Makima
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

1.3K 62 13
נכתב על ידי Coovaca122

(Y/n) jumped eagerly up and down as she stared at Sukuna with a look of excitement. Why is she excited? Well, they're right in front of an aquarium. Why are they there? Because Sukuna mistakenly remarked that he had never been to one. So, (Y/n) took it upon herself to drag the curse there and show off the wonders of an aquarium.

"I don't want to be here," Sukuna grunts as he looks at her. "Why not? Isn't this exciting?!" (Y/n) asked excitedly. "It smells like seawater in there and there's too many people," Sukuna grumbles, clearly unhappy. "I promise you'd love it! Plus, I already paid for us both!" (Y/n) chirped. Sukuna raises his brow.

"And exactly how much did you pay for us?" He questions as he glances at her. "Uhm..." (Y/n) mumbled as she used her fingers to count. Sukuna facepalms as he should've known better than to ask her, she always uses her fingers to count how much money she spent. "I spent 10,000 yen each!" (Y/n) proclaimed happily. "You what?!" Sukuna asked her. "Why the hell did you spend that much?!"

"Uh... Oh, look! An aquarium!" (Y/n) quickly said as she ran off into the building. "(Y/n)!" Sukuna shouts as he follows her. Well since she spent this much money, he has to do this aquarium thing. Thankfully he found her rather quickly, as she got distracted by the jellyfish that were on display at the front.

"Look Sukuna! These things are called jellyfish," she informed happily. Sukuna looks at the glass, examining the so-called fish. They are bouncing around with these weird bright blue bubbles on their heads with weird legs. "Why are they so abnormal?" Sukuna asked, eyeing the jellyfish.

"Uh... Wait I learned this in school. Uhm, uhh... They are invertebrates, meaning no bones or anything. So, they just float awkwardly," (Y/n) explained poorly. "So they have no purpose in life, that's just sad," Sukuna said in a fake sympathetic tone. "That's not true! They're cute looking and keep the ecosystem going," (Y/n) quickly defended the poor animals. "How so when they can't even have a skeleton?" Sukuna asked, not believing (Y/n).

"Well, turtles eat them, and if jellyfish weren't around turtles would have nothing to eat. Then turtles will die and seals, sharks, and whales would starve," (Y/n) explained, listing off animals Sukuna had never heard of. "The hell is a seal?" Sukuna asked, curiously.

"Uhm... Oh! Look out that window, see those funky-looking rocks?" (Y/n) asked as he pointed at the window, which was viewed outside the aquarium. "Why do they look weirdly smooth?" Sukuna asked, looking at the "rocks". Suddenly, one of the "rocks" started bouncing and moving upwards. "What the hell?" Sukuna asked as he watched this thing hop around on its stomach.

"That's a seal, there's a bunch of different types of seals. If I remember correctly, those are sea lions," (Y/n) explained to him. "You're lucky we don't have leopard seals, those things are deadly," she said with a slight shiver. "Sounds interesting, why don't they have them here?" Sukuna asked, excited to see something dangerous.

"Well, for one, they live out in the Arctic, the cold. As you can tell, we're not cold," (Y/n) explained to him. "But, we do have something dangerous! We call them killer whales and great white sharks," she said with a smile. "I want to see the killer whales, maybe they'll actually kill someone or something," Sukuna said, intrigued.

"Maybe next time, they don't have those here in this aquarium. They are in a different area entirely. Oh! That can be our next place to visit!" (Y/n) said excitedly. "Let's just start with this and see how it goes," Sukuna grumbles, not wanting her to spend too much money. "Okay, okay, oh! Look, look," (Y/n) said as she headed over to a larger tank. On the floor of the tank is a lemon shark.

"What is that?" Sukuna asked, uncaringly. "That is a lemon shark! Cute, right?" (Y/n) said with a grin. "Do they eat lemons?" Sukuna asked as he watched the shark swim around. "No, we call them lemon sharks because they're yellow-looking," (Y/n) explained, deadpanning. The duo watched as the lemon shark swam after a fish and devoured it. The shark created a cloud of red as fish parts scattered everywhere.

"Amazing," Sukuna said, interested as children around them screamed in horror at the bloodbath. "Uh... I think we should look at other animals," (Y/n) nervously said. "Why?" Sukuna asked, confused. "Because there are more animals to see, either than killer sharks," (Y/n) explained poorly. "Hm, I suppose, it's getting hard to see the mauling when blood is everywhere," Sukuna said as he walked off. Leaving behind the crying children.

"That's not what you're supposed to be excited about," (Y/n) grumbled unhappily as she followed after him. After walking around for some time, no fish really caught his eye. That is until he walks into a large room and finds a giant sea creature swimming around. He couldn't help but be captivated by the creature. "What is that?" Sukuna asked (Y/n) as he pointed at the creature.

"That there is a whale shark, pretty right?" (Y/n) said with a grin, happy the curse found something interesting that wasn't deadly. "Whale shark? Does it eat whales?" Sukuna questioned as he watched the creature swim. "Such a huge creature, it must dominate the sea life."

"It's... Uhm... Called that because it's the size of a whale, but it's a fish," (Y/n) explained getting nervous. Oh god, she had to tell him somehow. Sukuna smirked proudly at the whale shark, believing the animal to be the "danger of the sea". (Y/n) shifted on her feet, she'd never seen Sukuna so happy, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to just not tell him.

"You can't be serious! You're clearly an idiot to think that dominates the sea," some unknown voice chimes in. Sukuna feels his brow twitch and turns to the voice. He was met face-to-face with the devil (Y/n) had attempted to rescue, at the school. "And who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Sukuna asked though it was more of a you dare talk to me tone. "Someone with common sense, obviously," Asa said snarkily.

"Oh! Hey! You're that girl from before!" (Y/n) pipped in as she pushed Sukuna aside to be a physical wall between them. "And you two are the two assholes who left me with that weirdo," Asa grumbled unhappily, referring to Satoru. "Better you than us," Sukuna retorted with a snarl. "I have one dumbass around me, two is too much."

"You hang out with other people?" (Y/n) asked the curse obliviously. Sukuna pinches the bridge of his nose and curses in his old tongue. "Why are you two here anyway?" Asa asked, changing the subject. "That's our business and none of yours," Sukuna said, rudely. "Go somewhere else."

"Sukuna said he's never been to an aquarium!" (Y/n) answered without hesitation. Asa let out a chuckle, unable to hold her amusement. "Seriously? What kind of hobbit life are you living?" Asa chuckled. "What I do with my time is none of your concern, if (Y/n) wants to take me to a damn aquarium then she can." Sukuna is starting to feel a little bloodthirsty right now.

"Uh... Speaking of aquariums, I think I see starfish! Let's go look at them," (Y/n) hastily said as she ushered the curse toward the starfish. Sukuna allows (Y/n) to push him to these fish of stars. "Whatever," he grumbles. "Sukuna, what did we say about killing people?" (Y/n) hissed quietly. "You said people, not devils," Sukuna said, finding a loophole. "Well, don't kill human-looking devils in front of people!' (Y/n) said as she waved her arms around.

"Oh whatever they can't see me anyways, what the hell is up with you? I'm getting rid of a pest." (Y/n) pouted up at the curse. "I just... I really wanted to just hang out, that's all," (Y/n) mumbled. Sukuna tries to remain strong, but (Y/n) is using that stupid pout to get what she wants. "I do too brat, but that ill-looking worm is ruining it."

"Sukuna, please," (Y/n) begged with large round eyes. 'Don't fall for it Sukuna!' Sukuna's thoughts yell. "... Fine," Sukuna grumbles, relenting. "Sweet! Oh! Also, these are sea stars, what do you think?" (Y/n) asked as she gestured to the animals. Sukuna glances at the starfish and waits... And waited some more... Then he turned to her. "Are they going to stay in one spot forever?" He asked her.

"They're not staying in one spot. They're moving, see?" She said as she pointed at a starfish. Very slowly, easily overlooked, the starfish moved. One happened to flip upside down, showing off all its little feet wiggling around. "Disgusting," Sukuna hissed in disgust. "Did you know, seastars belonging to the Asteroidea" Asa interrupted as she stood next to (Y/n). "And who the fuck asked you?" Sukuna said as he pulled (Y/n) close to him.

"Starfish are echinoderms and relatives of the sea urchin. There are as many as 2,000 starfish species around the world," Asa continued, ignoring Sukuna. Sukuna feels his brow twitch and feels fire erupt from his fingers to slay Asa. (Y/n) quickly notices this and slaps Sukuna's arm down. The fire dies down as Sukuna glares at (Y/n) and then moves his glare to the tank. Asa is ruining this time for them, he wants her gone. 6 feet under is preferable.

"Uhm... Excuse me, do you mind not following us?" (Y/n) asked politely to Asa. "Ha? Why would I be following you? I'm just following my plan for this aquarium," Asa said, looking offended. "You've followed us from the stupid whale shark to this worthless starfish tank, I would say you're following us," Sukuna accused them with a raised brow.

"The whale shark is literally two feet behind us," Asa said as she pointed at the tank that took up the whole room. "So go look at the fucking gators and leave us alone," Sukuna snaps, his patience already on thin ice. "No. I need to be here for another 10 minutes before moving on," Asa denied as she glared at him.

Before Sukuna could snap fully, (Y/n) pulled Sukuna away towards the king crabs exhibit. Sukuna grumbled under his breath as he wanted to break Asa in half. "Just ignore her, she's just... Being human," (Y/n) said, trying to calm him down. "She is pushing my buttons, I am so close to ripping her in half," Sukuna hissed to (Y/n).

"You really need to work on those anger issues of yours," (Y/n) mumbled as she looked around. "Here, why don't we go to the touch pools, it might cool you off," she suggested as she pointed to the touch pools. Heading to the pools, there were thankfully not many kids by the pools, allowing Sukuna full access to the animals. Sukuna, still ticked as ever, reaches down a pokes one of the sea creatures.

He poked it with his nail and next thing you know blood spills from the creature's body. The poor animal was a fish. Next to him, (Y/n) sweatdropped as she petted one of the sea slugs. "Is it so weak that it died from one poke?" Sukuna asked (Y/n). "What if..." Sukuna reaches to the sea slug (Y/n) is petting and pokes it too.

All it did was leave weird slime on his finger. In the corner of his eye, he sees something slowly moving. It was a sea star, the very creature Asa was so adamant about looking at for 10 minutes. Sukuna pokes that starfish repeatedly as if taking that frustration towards Asa onto the fish. "Sukuna," (Y/n) called worriedly as she watched the starfish get brutalized by puncture holes.

"What?" Sukuna snaps as he looks at her, momentarily stopping his assault on the starfish. "I think that starfish has enough holes," (Y/n) meekly pointed out. Sukuna looks at the starfish that lays limply on the tank floor. "Hm, I suppose you're right," Sukuna said, uncaringly.

"But, did that make you feel better? Maybe even a little?" (Y/n) asked hopefully. Sukuna glances at the starfish and then back to her. "Yes actually, murdering that feeble weak-minded creature was somewhat relaxing. Though it would be better if it was that devil in my claws."

"Well, so long as you're not hurting anyone– Oh..." (Y/n) said with a look of horror as she turned around. Sukuna frowns when her sentence is cut short and he turns around as well. Before them was an elongated hallway, and not a single human in sight. Now this would've been a bad thing if it weren't for the fact he's been in this scenario before. "Brat we are trapped again," Sukuna mutters angrily. "Shit," (Y/n) cursed as her shoulders slumped.

~~~

They've been walking for a good 10 minutes now, and so far everything looked relatively the same. "We have been walking in a circle for 10 minutes!" Sukuna said as he lost his patience. "Well, what else are we supposed to do? Sit still? I'm trying to find a way out," (Y/n) complained getting frustrated and hungry. Her stomach growled to voice its complaint causing her to groan in response.

"Are you hungry?" Sukuna asked as he eyed her stomach. "No..." (Y/n) lied only for her stomach to growl again. "Yeah you are," Sukuna said as he walked to one of the petting tanks. He grabs one of the fish and fire immediately erupts from his hand with the fish. "Uhm... What are you doing to that fish?" (Y/n) asked curiously. Once the fish is done "cooking" Sukuna hands her the fish. "Eat it," he orders her, ignoring her question.

"Eh?" (Y/n) muttered as she took the fish. "Isn't this illegal or something?!" She asked worriedly as she looked at him with wide eyes. "You're hungry, aren't you? So eat!" Sukuna snaps a bit, annoyed that his vessel is questioning his help. "Okay! Okay! Geez!" (Y/n) exclaimed before grumpily munching on the fish.

Behind them, Sukuna can barely hear the patter of feet approaching them. Whoever it was, it seemed human. Sukuna doesn't pay the humans any mind as his focus is on (Y/n). "I'm pretty sure it tastes bland doesn't it?" Sukuna comments that the fish didn't have any seasoning to it. "Yeah? I mean, I can't really complain in this situation," (Y/n) said, a bit confused.

"That is true, unless you want to starve to death," the human inturupted, gaining (Y/n)'s attention. Behind Sukuna stood three humans in school clothing and strange-looking hats. Sukuna immediately stands between them and (Y/n). "And you are?" Sukuna said, looking down on the suspicious humans.

"I'm the Devil Hunter Club President-slash-Student Council President at my school. "Haruka Ise–" "You're part of the Devil Hunters?! I thought they disbanded! Sukuna, didn't you say they disbanded?" (Y/n) interrupted as she looked at Sukuna accusingly. Obviously, that information was a lie in order to get his vessel away from that horrid place. "You dumbass these are those wannabe emos pretending to be hunters, they're not devil hunters," Sukuna explains while also insulting them.

"Excuse me? I'll have you know I am a devil hunter. In fact, I'm the famous chainsaw man," Haruka boasted with a cocky grin. "No the fuck you're not, if you are let's test it by having me rip your heart out," Sukuna said with a sadistic grin. "Ehehe... He's joking... Right?" Haruka asked (Y/n) nervously. "Of course he is! Aren't you, Sukuna" (Y/n) said as she elbowed the curse harshly.

Sukuna grumbles as he crosses his arms against his chest. "No fun at all," he mutters. "Excuse me, are you done with that fish? Please, I'm starving!" One of the humans begged as they latched onto (Y/n). "Woah! Chill dude!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she tried to back away, but the kid held on. The kid was ripped off of (Y/n) harshly and onto the ground. The force could cause a concussion but Sukuna didn't care.

"If any of you touch her again I will rip your intestines out through your filthy esophagus," Sukuna threatens with a dark scowl. The kid backed away, clearly frightened, already a sobbing mess. "Sukuna!" (Y/n) hissed as she yanked him aside. "Look, I appreciate the help, but can you chill out on the death and gore for a moment?" (Y/n) asked hopefully. She knows she's asking a lot when Sukuna is so close to the tipping edge.

"No I will not chill out," Sukuna hissed at her. "You're too nice for your own good, when humans are desperate they will do anything for survival so no (Y/n). I will not" he said stubbornly. (Y/n) let out a sigh as she rubbed her head in frustration. "Look, I'm as irritated as you are that our day was ruined, but you don't need to take it out on strangers," (Y/n) said with a frown.

"I will take it out on whoever I want, princess," Sukuna said, sneering. (Y/n) let out a groan as a cough interrupted them. "We're going to scope out an exit, are you both going to help? It's better if we're in numbers," Haruka asked, unaware his life is on the line. "No," Sukuna said immediately.

"We'll be okay alone, thanks for the offer," (Y/n) assured the group. Sukuna leans against the tank, waiting for the maggots to leave them alone. The humans were disappointed as they left, and (Y/n) let out a relieved sigh. Sukuna finally relaxes as they leave the area. "Seriously dude, what is your issue?" (Y/n) asked, frustrated. "What's my issue?" Sukuna repeats. "Human, devils, curses, I despise all of them and none of them are to be trusted."

"Oh so now I'm not trustful then," (Y/n) argued as she placed her hands on her hips. "You know I didn't mean you, idiot," Sukuna huffs as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Don't throw such petty remarks my way or twist my words," he said sternly. "But you don't like humans. Oh does that mean you hate yourself too?" (Y/n) said with a look of realization. Sukuna covers his face with his hands and lets out a muffled scream at (Y/n)'s low intelligence. "You can't be this stupid!" He said, frustrated.

There was no response to his complaint. Usually, she would quip back in offense, but she was oddly quiet. "What now?" Sukuna asked, still a bit agitated. "I can't believe I have to say this, I don't trust anyone or anything because I want to keep you safe. The world can rot, and people can die for all I care. But you, I need to protect."

"How sweet," a voice said blandly. Now, that wasn't (Y/n). Looking up finally, he found himself in a strange forest and a devil right in front of him. "I would recuperate your sentiment, but I don't see you that way," the devil said bluntly. How the devil managed to take him from the aquarium without him noticing was impressive. But the fact that (Y/n) wasn't with him was alarming. "Who are you? Where's (Y/n)? Where did you take me?" Sukuna demanded, ready to kill the devil if needed.

"I didn't take you far, no need to get aggressive. Just for a little chat," the devil assured him. "Once I'm done with what I want, I'll send you back to your little pet human," they said as they walked around him. Sukuna keeps his eyes on the devil. "And what exactly do you want, devil?" He asked them.

"A truce, as of now humans and devils are at war. Soon, humans will die off and be replaced with devils. I'm trying to stop that from happening," the devil explained as they stopped in front of him. This made Sukuna raise his brow. "You're going to go against your own people for humans? Where have I heard that story before?"

"Humans make good food," the devil argued with a shrug. "You have a pet human, wouldn't you fight for them?" They asked with a tilt of their head. The curse's eye twitches whenever the devil calls (Y/n) a pet. "So you're only worried about your food supply running out? Hm, understandable," Sukuna hummed as he rubbed his chin.

"Are you joining my cause, or not?" The devil asked impatiently. "Hm, leave (Y/n) out of your meal plans then you got yourself a deal," Sukuna said as he checked his claws. "Meal plans? Ah, you assumed I meant humans as food. I assure you I won't eat your pet," the devil said with a small smile.

"Now, this is what I want from you. We want you to kill out devils. Make Chainsaw Man feel useless. Then, when he's forgotten we'll eliminate him," the devil explained. That will be a challenge, Sukuna is sure that the devil is a masochist. "You got a deal," Sukuna said, smirking. "Good, currently I'm doing a test. To see if my sister is able to turn him into a weapon. Unfortunately, that trapped your pet with them. You are not to interfere," the devil informed sternly.

"Now I'm doubting this, you're telling me to not go rescue her?" Sukuna said, his tone emotionless. "I did not say that, I know if I stop you, you'd run in with the intention of destroying my plans," the devil quickly said. Sukuna takes slow, yet dangerous steps to the devil. "You see, I am starting to think you can order me around. You sound so certain that I would obediently stand aside while she is trapped in your little test," Sukuna said, a hidden anger laced in his words

"I'm just ensuring my test isn't killed in your fury. If you kill my sister now this will ruin things," the devil argued as they stood still, unmoving. "Unless you prefer I threaten that human's life to get you to cooperate," they said in a low tone. Sukuna grabs the devil by the skull as he slowly shifts into his true form. His grip tightens their skull, slowly crushing it.

"You seem to misunderstand me, devil, I am no obedient dog," Sukuna hissed as blood pooled out of the devil's ears, eyes, and nose. "Getting rid of Denji is one thing, but threatening to kill (Y/n) is a big mistake on your part." His other set of hands grip her arms and start to pull them off of her torso.

"Wait! Wait, if you kill me you'll be killing your own human in the future!" The devil started to panic. Using their legs to try and struggle away. "I'm starting to think you or whoever works with you would not keep their part of the deal," Sukuna hissed angrily. "What happens if (Y/n) is the only one left, hm? Would you devils try to devour her, steal her away from me? I will not allow it. You won't take her away from me!"

"We won't! We won't! Not unless we stop this war!" The devil exclaimed, actually scared. They never felt scared before, they didn't like this feeling. Suddenly Sukuna lets her go, dropping her to the ground. But he does grab her chin and force her to look at him. "This is your one and only warning, (Y/n) is to remain unharmed. If I found out she's hurt, by you or any other devil, you're all going to wish you were never born."

The devil was shaking in pure fear as they nodded silently. "Good," Sukuna said as he let her go, repulsed just from touching her. Turning around he can see the aquarium peeking through the trees. But, something was off, he could not sense (Y/n) inside the building. "Oh hell no," Sukuna growls under his breath as he runs into the building to look for (Y/n).

When he entered, he spotted living fish swimming around, and humans walking around casually. He went back to the touchpools, ignoring the crying kids as they saw his true form."Oi brat where are you?!" Sukuna yells. People started scattering as parents grabbed their children, not wanting Sukuna to kill them. They can feel his murdering aura radiating off of him.

Their screams were so loud he could hardly hear himself. "Shut up!" He yells, losing his patience. No one listened, as they were too panicked to care, thankfully it wasn't long before he was alone in the aquarium. Sukuna looks around, gripping his hair in a frenzy. Where the hell did (Y/n) go? Did that devil do something to her while he was in that strange area?

With all corners of the aquarium searched, Sukuna raced out of there and headed outside. When he stood outside in front of the building, he looked around. "What did you do to her devil?!" Sukuna yells, remembering the devil he threatened. There was no response, most likely the devil left as soon as possible. "I will find that bitch and skin her alive," Sukuna hissed under his breath.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

FACADE נכתב על ידי ᴀᴋɪ

ספרות חובבים

1.5K 83 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
848K 28.1K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
925K 31.8K 30
"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and protecting her the whole time. The duo of...
151K 7.3K 15
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...