As You Know Me

By 39sarah93

More

Chapter 2: Red And Velvet
Chapter 3: To Tried To Get Up
Chapter 4: The Weight Of Eyes
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Dad
Chapter 7: Weekend Or Last Day Of The Week
Chapter 8: If I Had Wings
Chapter 9: Lucy's Party
Chapter 10: Missing class
Chapter 11: How's life?
Chapter 12: Awkward moments
Chapter 13: Clashing Parties
Chapter 14: Changes
Chapter 15: Nothing
Chapter 16: Silence Screeming To Loud

Chapter 1: Me, Well Lizzy

52 13 8
By 39sarah93

I'm Elizabeth or most commonly known as Lizzy. My life changed when my dad and I moved houses. This meant schools as well. I was in year seven and I just wanted to stay until the end of the year then move but dad wasn't going for that. Okay, I've got red glasses, red braces and red earrings. You would probably guess that I like red. My old 'BFF' was a nice girl called Lucy. She was great. Brown curly hair and braces like me. She always stayed over at my house but when I told her I was leaving she seemed very surprised. I can't blame her I was too when dad told me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 44.2K 157
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
385K 18.6K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...
2.5K 588 9
چی دەربارەی کچێک کە لە تەمەنێکی زۆر منداڵ دایکی لەدەستدەدا و باوکی دووبارە هاوسەرگیری دەکاتەوە ~ ئایا زڕ دایکەکە لەگەڵی باش دەبێت؟؟ چی دەربارەی ئەوە...