Too Far Gone (Don't Save Me B...

By AccioTherapists

It's finally time for Y/n to reunite with her family but is she ready for everything that comes with being a... More

Chapter One: The Source
Chapter 2: Holding my Breath
Chapter 3: Affection and Hate
Chapter 4: Laughing
Chapter 5: The Escape
Chapter 6: The Quibbler
Chapter 7: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 8: Discovery
Chapter 9: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 10: Home
Chapter 12: Macnair
Chapter 13: Neville
Chapter 14: The Pensieve
Chapter 15: Veritaserum
Chapter 16: Voldemort's Daughter
Chapter 17: Department of Mysteries
Chapter 18: Kreacher's Betrayal
Chapter 19: Regulus Black
Chapter 20: Failure
Chapter 21: Wormtail's Punishment
Chapter 22: Eavesdropping
Chapter 23: Eager
Chapter 24: Just a Few Days
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: For Both of You
Chapter 27: Another Boggart
Chapter 28: Let the Lessons Begin
Chapter 29: Welcome Home, Y/n Riddle
Chapter 30: The Prophecy
Chapter 31: What Happened?
Chapter 32: A Sign of Life
Chapter 33: If Only...
Chapter 34: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 35: Who Died?
Chapter 36: The Start of Term
Chapter 37: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 38: I Knew You Had it in You
Chapter 39: Ask Away
Chapter 40: Questions
Chapter 41: Draco
Chapter 42: Suspicions
Chapter 43: The Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 44: The Full Moon
Chapter 45: Confrontation
Chapter 46: Visitors
Chapter 47: Crookshanks
Chapter 48: Anger
Chapter 49: Old Memories
Chapter 50: Quidditch Accident
Chapter 51: Potions Class
Chapter 52: The Memory
Chapter 53: The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 54: The Hospital Wing
Chapter 55: The Letter
Chapter 56: Breakfast
Chapter 57: Another Reunion
Chapter 58: Two Days Later
Chapter 59: Seven Potters
Chapter 60: The Attack
Chapter 61: Sectumsempra
Chapter 62: The Minister's Visit
Chapter 63: The Wedding Crashers
Chapter 64: Macnair's Betrayal
Chapter 65: 10 Minutes
Chapter 66: The Sword of Gryffindor
Chapter 67: In the Face of War

Chapter 11: What Do You Want?

141 7 3
By AccioTherapists

"Are you sure about this?" Minerva asked as she pulled me into a hug. We were standing just outside Hogwarts as Minerva hugged me. We both knew I would be back soon but we couldn't help the strange feeling that this was goodbye... the end of an era.

"No... but I have no choice. Albus was clear when he left."

She nodded in understanding before squeezing me one final time and turning to Severus. "Take care of our girl, Severus. I expect her back in one piece."

"Certainly, Minerva." There was a small smile on his lips but it didn't meet his eyes. His hand was shaking and I desperately wanted to hold him and promise everything would be fine, but we both knew that couldn't happen, not while Umbridge had eyes and ears everywhere.

Minerva nodded and Severus reached out his hand, taking a deep breath as he focused on not shaking. I took his hand, as if we were simply colleagues shaking hands and we apparated to Malfoy Manor. When we reached the gate I wrapped my arms around him and he relaxed into my touch.

"My darling... please know that everything I've ever done and will ever do... will always be to keep you safe."

"You're scaring me, Sev."

"I'm sorry, my love." He kissed my forehead. "I don't mean to scare you. I just... I want you to understand that no matter what happens... I love you."

"I love you too, Sev."

I tried to ignore the sinking feeling his words left me with as we approached the door and Severus knocked. Mippy answered the door and she seemed on edge, more so than usual, even for a house elf of the Malfoys. Her eyes locked with mine and her shoulders relaxed.

"Welcome, mistress. We've been waiting for you." She swept her arm to the side as she led me inside the manor, closing the door behind us. She led Severus and I up the familiar stairs, before announcing our arrival.

"Master Snape and Lady Y/n," she called and a hush fell over the room as several Death Eaters turned in our direction. My father stood from the table, gliding toward us.

"I was told you wouldn't be able to make this meeting, Severus."

"There was an incident with Dumbledore and the ministry, giving Y/n and I the perfect opportunity to slip away. She wanted to come see you," Severus explained calmly.

"She did?" He turned to me. "You did?"

I nodded and suddenly a familiar voice filled my ears. "Y/n?"

I turned to find Bella materializing in a cloud of black smoke.

"Bella?"

She smiled and I was able to see how much her face had changed since her time in Azkaban. Her eyes were darker, her skin paler, yet she still held the same fire. Even Azkaban couldn't break her.

Severus squeezed my hand as she slowly approached, lifting her hand to my face.

"You grew up," she whispered as tears filled her eyes and I nodded. The last time she'd seen me was around 14 years ago when the Ministry had come to take her away. I suppose I'd changed a lot since then but so had she.

"Can I hug you?" she asked softly, as if she was afraid she might send me running with this simple question. I nodded and hugged her, finally feeling at home in a way I hadn't for a long time. "Everything will be fine, now. We're home... you're home," she assured me before pulling away and taking my hands in hers. "Lucius told me about what's been going on with you and your magic... we can help you, Y/n. We can train you so you never have to feel that fear again. You are more powerful than you know and you shouldn't be afraid of these abilities."

"Lucius told you?"

She nodded and my eyes found Lucius and Narcissa standing together a few feet away.

"Who else did you tell?" I hissed.

"No one, Y/n! I promise! I just thought she could help you!"

"What didn't you tell me, Lucius?" my father hissed as he slithered toward Lucius. I could see Narcissa's hands shaking as he approached and Lucius clutched her tighter, lifting his chin and locking his jaw, despite the fear in his eyes. I squeezed Bella's hand before making my way over to them.

"Well?" my father hissed just as I stepped between them, his gaze still entirely focused on Lucius.

"I asked him not to!" I spat angrily as I stared my father down. "Step. Away." I carefully enunciated each word and my father's eyes narrowed, though not at me. He was looking beyond me, staring at Lucius and Narcissa as I moved to block his view of them. "Stand down!" I hissed and finally he backed off somewhat. "I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't understand and because honestly, Tom... I don't know that I can trust you."

He seemed confused. "But you're here."

"I'm here... and I'm trying. I want to trust you... more than anything... but you have to understand... " I trailed off, trying to find the right words. "I-I've never been wanted... not by anyone... not until I came to Hogwarts. It wasn't until I met Severus and the Malfoys that I finally realized maybe someone could love me... that perhaps I could have a family that wanted me. But for the first 11 years of my life I had no one! Being wanted... it's not something I'm used to, Tom. Ask Severus," I chuckled darkly, turning to the man in question, who simply smiled at me, his eyes soft and filled with love. "Ask him how many times we've struggled because I felt he was only with me out of an obligation to you!" I hissed.

"Daughter... is this true? Y-you truly felt I would send Severus to you? My sweet child... what could I possibly gain from that?"

"Power."

His lips pressed into a thin line, knowing I was right.

"I would never do that... not to you. You are my daughter, Y/n, and I know that may not mean much coming from me but I mean it, sweetheart. You are home now and I promise nothing will ever hurt you again."

I could feel my skin growing warm again and when I looked down I could see my skin glowing a light blue, slowly growing darker by the minute. No. Not here, please.

"Sev," I murmured, turning to face him. His eyes widened as he took in the sight of my skin. He quickly crossed the room and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's alright, love. It's alright," he soothed.

"Damn it," Lucius muttered, before turning to the others in the room. "Everyone else out!" he shouted. The Death Eaters hesitated, looking around at each other.

"You heard him!" my father shouted. "OUT!"

They quickly scurried out of the room as my father turned to Severus.

"M-my Lord?" Bella questioned.

"He said everyone, Bella!" my father hissed.

"No... i-it's alright." My breaths were heavy as I spoke. "She can stay."

My father nodded and Bella relaxed. Lucius approached us and Severus loosened his grip slightly, allowing Lucius room to see me.

"Hey, sweetheart." Lucius smiled softly at me as I clutched Severus tightly, burying my face in his chest.

"Leave me alone," I hissed.

"Lucius," my father warned, his voice low and dangerous.

"Forgive me, my Lord... I assure you I can help her... even if she doesn't want me to."

"Severus?" my father questioned.

Severus nodded above me, his chin gently brushing the top of my head. This seemed to calm my father as I saw him nod from the corner of my eye, allowing Lucius to continue.

"Y/n... you know I would never hurt you... not intentionally. Look at me, sweetheart."

I cautiously looked up at him as my skin began burning. I looked down, noticing how swirls of red began spreading up my arm, blending with the blue and creating a deep purple glow along my skin once again.

"This isn't going to simply go away, sweetheart... not if you don't deal with it." He gently lifts my chin before taking my hand in his but I quickly pull away.

"That could kill you."

He shakes his head softly. "You won't hurt me, Y/n. I promise you... everything will be fine. Just take my hand... Please... let me help you. Let me fix this."

His eyes were filled with sorrow and I knew he wasn't simply begging to fix this situation but our friendship as a whole. A thick layer of ice had formed between us ever since that night my father returned and we'd been unable to thaw it... or rather I'd been unwilling to thaw it. I felt a pull at the back of my mind and I struggled to put up my walls, trying to block out whoever it was as I looked around the room.

"Lucius... are you inside my head?"

Lucius shook his head. "That didn't work out too well last time so I'm trying a different approach."

My eyes widened as I fought harder to keep the intruder at bay. "Then who the hell is inside my head?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 10 20
Rhiannon Elizabeth Snape is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. Rhiannon just finished her sixth/seventh year at Hogwarts and now Severus and...
151K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...
1.2K 38 24
Rhiannon Elizabeth Black is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. When she returns to Hogwarts after she and Harry participated in the Tri-Wizar...
44.2K 1.6K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...