Classroom of the Elite: New P...

By TheDom26

ANHS is onto its new year of high school as a new student, Yagami Takuya walks into the gates he will stay in... More

Important notes
Chapter 1: A New Environment
Chapter 2: The Classmates of Class D
Chapter 3: Changes
Chapter 4: The Clubs
Chapter 5: The moment before the Pool
Chapter 6: The Pool
Chapter 7: Randomery
Chapter 8: Plan Set in Motion
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Reality Check
Chapter 11: Gaining Answers
Chapter 12: The edge
Chapter 13: A surprise
Chapter 14: Pool Episode
Chapter 15: Cruising
Chapter 17: Meetings

Chapter 16: A New Exam

153 7 6
By TheDom26

After coming back from the second island exam, we had a break given to us to readjust.

I had decided to walk around the school for the fun of it.

The exams proved to be a massive success for us as we have reached Class C in no time.

In order for our class to win the next special exam, we must improve out defenses just in case. I've deduced that the other classes are basing together to stop us.

Another two people have been expelled from this school.

One was the leader of Class A's hunch men, Hashimoto. Another was Chihiro from Class B.

They had to save either Amikura or Chihiro in order to save one of them. But now Class B is in debt to Ryueen.

"Well, well, if it isn't the leader of Class C, Yagami Takuya."

Speaking of Ryueen.

Coincidences are coincidental.

"Ah, hello there Ryueen. How may I help you today?"

With his two bodyguards, he leans against a tree while he eats.

"Christmas came early, didn't it?"

"Enough with your bullshit. I heard a rumor about you being involved with the expulsion of one of my classmates."

"Oh, I assure you, Ryueen, that wasn't me. I'm very sorry about what thought, but may I ask, why do you think that it was me?"

"Heh, like I will believe any of that."

He throws a sloppy fast kick aimed at my side.

I take the kick head on and let myself be pushed into my side.

I let out an audible sound as I fall to the ground.

"A weak person, can't even handle something so sloppy like that (don't even), heh, pathetic."

This stupid little-

"Ah, Ryueen, I don't understand your use of violence against me."

"Do you know what the single most-"

"Uh, Ryueen?"

As Ryueen was about to throw a punch in my face, Ishizaki, interrupted them.

"What the hell is it?"

"Teachers" he responds.

"We will continue this another time, Yagami."

Ryueen walks away with his bodyguards leaving me in the snow.

"Tch, that was annoying to deal with."

I have seemed to have scraped my knee from the fall.

It doesn't hurt, but I will undoubtedly be questioned about this later.

The snow starts to calm down a little letting light through.

Snow had piled around us as I take in the view.

Maybe attending this school wasn't such a bad idea

As I sit still in the middle of the stone path, a tall, lean, hunch backed individual comes walking by.

He has messy hair and bags under his eyes. But it does kind of look like make up.

"Hello, if I may ask, why are you seated on the path?"

Strange, his eyes look different from others.

"I just slipped from the snow and was just holding in the pain. My names Takuya Yagami."

He stares off into space for a couple of seconds before responding.

"My name is Rue Ryuzaki. It seems you have a nasty scrape there, don't you? Here, I have some bandages."

Why does he carry around bandages?

He sits down with his knees to his chest and starts wrapping my leg with a bandage.

"I once scraped my leg, nobody did much to help me. But it will be different for you."

He talks in a distance voice one cannot hear. I notice burn marks on his skin.

This is unusual, his presence doesn't make sense.

"Hey, what happened to your face?"

He pauses what he's doing and looks at me.

"I had a fire in my apartment room. I fortunately made it out alive though."

He then continues wrapping my leg.

"All done" he says, finishing with a clip onto the fabric.

"Thank you very much."

He walks away without saying anything back.

Something seems suspicious about him. I can't explain it.

Quite the interesting person.

??? POV.

So this is the kid that they've wanted me to look after. I can see his extraordinary abilities as he navigates the exams.

In order to see this privilege, I've had to kill the Chairman of ANHS and then put my identity as his.

It's been a month since I've left the prison.

I wonder if he'll surpass a certain somebody I know.

That Atsuomi Ayanokoji has asked me that it, this child, were to go off ropes, then I would have to deal with him personally. Meaning that he won't be a student in ANHS.

So far, he's done well. But there's one thing that will be his downfall.

In order to prove himself, he's causing as much attention to his year as he can. This is done with expulsions and eventually, an investigation will be held since of the abnormality.

This is not what Atsuomi Ayanokoji wants since if this gets to the public, then the Whiteroom will be in danger.

That's why I'm here. With cooperation with the government to make sure this project is never to be revealed the eyes of many.

Passing by woman... I see.

Her time is just about out. Her number is just about gone.

Unfortunate for her.

She walks past and behind me is the screeching of cat tired and yells of bystanders.

Life ain't fair. And she has just learned this out.

Reminds me of LA.

A/N: Finished this chapter and I hope you guys like it.

Now, I gotta woke in more chapters of my Whiteroom approval before they come to my house.

I would also like to announce that I'm working on a kiyo x Horikita book which is Kiyo being released from the Whiteroom and being taken in by the Horikita family where attend a normal ANHS. Do keep in mind that I will post it when it's finished which will take a very long while. And also I'm gonna rewrite it since I rushed it so far.

Another thing I would like to mention is the story so far. If I had more time I could have written it better but hey, school comes first.

Cheers till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
164K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC