I need more b.e.

By wakeupat4b

gxg. all kinds of lesbian love/smut with Billie, each time with different plot. bils my gf More

"Strip for me"
"pose for me"
"helping the neighbor?"
hi!
"a glass or two won't hurt anybody"
"lose that fucking attitude"
"performance by the couch"
"haven't seen you in a really long, long time"
"lose that fucking attitude" pt 2
"eat me, bite me"
"interview gone wrong (not)"
"neighbor - buddies activities"
"long time, no see"
"one more dance, darling"
"oops, am I distracting you?"
"don't let her fool you"
"nobody saw us in the lobby"
"the best you've ever had"
"the best you've ever had" pt2

"be careful, don't fall (in love)

2K 20 36
By wakeupat4b

hair and plot recommendation by bestie, aal!!

"Billie, where the fuck are we" I climbed up a ladder, looking up at the sky full of stars.

"just follow me" I heard her smiling as she got up first, giving me a hand to lift myself up.

I took her hand, as she put force, lifting me up, and catching me in her embrace, smiling ear to ear.

"easy there, mama" she let go of me, interlocking our fingers together, leading the way on the rooftop.

I was careful not to take big steps, being close to her body, feeling safe.

"here" she sat at the edge of the rooftop, as I stood behind her, admiring the view of big buildings lighting up the city, the stars up in the sky shimmering brighter than ever.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, leaning down and tracing my finger on her back tattoo, noticing every small detail.

"it's tickling" she giggled, leaning more into me, as she looked up at my face, eyes clear and full of joy.

I noticed her plump, rosy lips forming into a sweet smile, her thumb carefully caressing my hand.

"you're so beautiful" I said, being left in awe with her beauty, as I stated the obvious, a thing I reminded her daily.

"stop!" she dragged, hiding her face in her hands breaking into a fit of adorable giggles.

"youre making me soft" she added in a whiny tone, acting as if she isn't the biggest softie of all time.

"I'm glad" I smiled, running my hand through her teal hair strands, as her eyes flattered closed at the feeling.

I took notice of how her nose would cutely scrunch up from time to time, a permanent smile plastered on her face, not seeming to die down whenever we would spend time together alone.

"are you cold?" I looked down on her head in my lap, a small finger slightly touching my jaw, so carefully as if I would break at any moment.

I softly nodded my head 'no', taking a deep breath in, and exhaling quietly as I tried collecting my thoughts racing at a fast speed inside my head.

Billie took notice of my quietness, her brows furrowing in question, however she kept silent awaiting to hear me.

"Billie" I started, fidgeting with her grey hoodie's strings laying loosely on her chest. she hummed growing worried.

"I like you so much" my face got rid of all frustration, as it was being replaced by a sweet smile, while I felt 200 pounds being lifted from my shoulders, finally spitting the words I've wanted to for so long out.

"liyah.." she got up, sitting on her knees right infront of me, so we were face to face now, away from the side of the rooftop safe.

"you already know the feeling's mutual, don't ya angel?" her eyes softened, our bodies inching closer to one another.

I unsurely nodded my head, unconsciously biting down on my lower lip in anticipation, already wanting her lips on mine.

she leaned back patting her thighs, gesturing for me to sit on her lap, which I eventually did, her mouth quickly catching mine in a slow, passionate kiss. we poured all of our hidden emotions into the kiss, hands finding one another's jaws, my body yearning for her sweet touch.

a quiet moan slipped from her throat, something she probably didn't take notice of, as I placed my hands behind her back, squeezing her into my embrace, our lips never disconnecting.

"I fancy you lots" she whispered on my lips, a broken laugh escaping our throats as we sat there, silently taking in one another's beauty. eyes tracing over every inch of our skin, not  a hint of shame hidden within each glance.

her arms opened once again, inviting me in a tight, emotional hug shared between the two of us, with her occasional small sway side to side.

"I want to stay like this forever and ever" her voice was muffled, as her face was squished in my jacket, deeply inhaling my vanilla perfume.

"corny, but true" I stated, a soft giggle leaving my lips afterwards. I felt her shake her head at me, hands wrapping securely around my waist.

after a while of sinking into the comfortable silence and me gazing up in the picturesque, star painted sky, my skin tingled at the brief pecks being trailed up the side of my neck, resulting in goosebumps forming on my skin.

I enjoyed the way her mouth would nibble on my cold skin, feeling her nose caressing small bits of my neck lightly and her fingers drawing figure circles on the top of my hand.

pulling away and taking a step back, we shared an intense eye contact as  she then softly placed my body to the side, taking off her hoodie and laying it down on the concrete floor.

"here" I sat my body right on top of it, as my eyes instantly fell on the black wife beater she only had on, making me go crazy on the inside, as I was not willing to hide it either.

I felt a pair of orbs staring at me, more specifically billies crystal clear blue eyes, as I noticed a small smile forming on her lips, slowly hovering over my body.

"are you comfortable?  are you cold?" she bombarded me with questions, a worried look taking over her face as her eyes flashed with the need to reassure everything was okay.

"everything's fine, baby" I pushed a strand of her fading teal hair behind her pierced ear, sliding down her body and laying it loosely on her hip.

she hesitantly nodded, leaning in to take my lips into hers with a slight tilt of her head, deeply kissing me with such need I honestly lost track of time, completely forgetting the rooftop we were located on and the chilly wind hitting our bodies.

her hands innocently explored my body, caressing every inch of my exposed body parts, studying and memorizing the small bumps and stretch marks decorating my skin.

intimacy wasn't enough of a great word to describe what we were sharing; how our bodies melted perfectly on top of one another, so beautifully, just like the way her angelic-like lips were now marking my neck with open mouthed kisses, painting my resplendent skin with her cherry chapstick.

"how much I adore you, if only you knew.." she whispered on the nape of my neck, placing her forehead on my jaw inhaling slowly, and exhaling shortly after a few seconds.

"show me" I momentarily brushed my lips on her head, pecking the top of it and letting go.

a shyly smiling Billie picked her head up, fixing the chains dangling around her neck and cleaning her hands with a baby wipe she kept in her jacket, "incase of any unwanted emergencies" as she stated.

her eyes shooted a knowing look my way, mouthing "this is very much wanted"  smirking and throwing the wipe to the side.

I opened my legs, letting her once again place herself over my body, putting a hand close to my head, in order to keep herself up and stable.

I couldn't help but steal a glance at her bulky, tatted up arms and the way her muscles would pop with each slight movement she would do.

I heard a giggle and a small hand palming my cheek sweetly, making me look at her. with eyes full of adoration and love, she softly asked me to close my eyes.

"let me make you feel good" she whispered, after I flattered my eyes closed.

"relax, baby" my body set itself free, as the tension in my shoulders was now long gone.

"just like that"

I felt my shirt being lifted, the cold breeze hitting my exposed belly and chest, as her hair tickled my skin. she blew hot air on me, pecking every inch of my stomach leaving trails of kisses on my bra covered chest.

"gorgeous" she gawked, rubbing my breasts over my push up bra, as she toyed with my belly piercing.

not going any further, a note was made of how she didn't want me catching a cold, hence why I kept most of my clothes on.

I fell in love quickly with the way she was being so caring and sweet, actually and literally somebody for once giving a shit about how I felt during such an intimate moment.

it took me by surprise. such a bizarre feeling, the one of safeness and the warmth it brought to my heart, as it slowly travelled down to my belly, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

even after being left out in the cold for so long, her hands were surprisingly warm and soft. they touched my most private area so delicately and carefully, giving the bud between my wet folds special attention, coating her fingers with my arousal.

sweet sounds lowly made their way out of my throat, in response of her affectionate praising and occasional compliments. she breathed on my neck, whispering erotic words only two lovers should hear in my ear, grazing the part of my lobe and quickly running her tongue over the smooth flesh to soothe the slight pain.

my chest heaved up and down, matching the rhythm of her middle fingers sliding inside of me slowly with ease, creating a familiar feeling; a knot of pleasure in my stomach wanting to release itself.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head, legs opening wider and her cream coated fingers working deeper inside of me. I moved my hips meeting her thrusts, my mouth opening at the way she would hit my spot over and over again, eyes watering at the overwhelmingly good pleasure I was experiencing.

"Billie" I popped my eyes open, wanting to see her pretty face as her eyes were stuck on my face, watching my every expression and reaction with hooded, glistening eyes.

"you're doing so good, are you gonna cum for me?" she leaned closer to my lips, messily placing a kiss on my slightly opened mouth before pulling back.

my brows furried upwards, frantically nodding my head yes as I brought her closer to me, bringing my hands around her body and behind her back, tightly holding onto her as my high was finally approaching.

"cum for me, angel. let it all out and coat my hand with your cum, yeah" she thrusted with much more force, as my walls tightened around her fingers being angled in a "come here" motion.

"I'm close" I whispered, shutting my eyes closed when I felt her thumb circling my clit fast in tight circles.

no sound left my parted lips as I released over her still thrusting fingers, pussy clenching around them as my body relaxed under her touch. she kept on whispering how good I did, and some other things I'd like to keep to myself, if I may...

the euphoric feeling rushed through my veins even after my orgasm had come to an end and she had pulled out of me slowly,  already missing the warmth of her filling me.

"earth to liyah?" i hummed in question, opening my eyes and looking Billie above me smiling with flushed cheeks.

her face fell once she examined my face, taking a better look of it with her free hand placed on my jaw.

"you're crying?" her voice trembled in worry, eyes tracing all over my face.

i was so lost into the pleasure I was feeling and the affection I received from her, I didn't even notice the few hot tears that had spilled down my full cheeks, the ones she wiped with her thumb.

"I adore you, my Billie" the corners of my lips turned upwards, forming the
realest toothy smile I've ever given to anybody in my life. I didn't hurry to cover my smile, nor did I worry about her seeing my not so perfect teeth. it was pure.

she let a breath of relief out, hungrily leaning in to kiss my lips, leaving a long hum escape her throat in my mouth.

silent smootches were heard as she broke the kiss, leaving small pecks on my rosy lips to soothe the pain of our pulling away.

"let me take care of you, hold on!" she got up, grabbing the package of baby wipes from her pocket again, grabbing a few before putting it away and coming back my way.

"I'm sorry, ugh" she cutily struggled to clean me up from any remains of my orgasm, being careful since I was sensitive.

I giggled, hiding my face in my palms and leaving a space between my middle fingers so I could secretly watch her.

she laughed, pulling my clothes back on their place and hovering over me again, pecking all over my face after she had grabbed my hands off my face.

"mwuah" she left a final kiss on my nose, biting her lip to hide her big smile.

i wrapped my legs around her torso, eyes getting all watery again in contentment, but I tried to fight them back not letting them fall.

"you make me feel safe, normal" I honestly whispered, my gaze switching between her eyes, noticing how they softened at my words.

"you make me feel, aal" she pushed hair strands out of my face, leaving a long kiss on my cheek and pulling away.

the rest of the night we just expressed how deeply we both had impacted one another positively, as the conversation went on for a few hours, me counting each building's lights turning off, one by one, to the point where the sky was now pitch black.

I left feeling warm hearted and cared about, loved. we smiled like fools.. lovesick ones might I say. the warm feeling in my tummy was always there whenever I was close to her, feeling her and hearing her pretty laugh.

the rooftop was officially our place from then on, our comfort place; she was.

....

A/N

I surprised myself with this one chapter, ngl to you. I hope you enjoy this one, I honestly fell in love with this chapt while writing it.

even though embarrassed, I wanna admit that I almost cried towards the end. nobody will ever get the love I have for Billie. i adore this girl with my whole everything, every part of her.

wish people would understand the difference between having an obsession with a celeb and actually them being ur comfort person.

you don't gotta read all that, I just wanted to let this out. hope you enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.2K 23
When fake dating someone there are 3 main rules. 1. Don't catch feelings 2. You're just friends - remember that 3. Don't get fucking attached But all...
142K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
104K 1.7K 38
A series of Billie Eilish story plots that I'm often too lazy to carry out and write a whole book about. So here's all of them as imagines.