FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

By samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... More

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23
24

02

488 22 2
By samriddhi1author

Hii everyone. So here is the new update. We hope you guys are liking the story. We know it will be a bit confusing and boring in the first few chapters but we request you to continue reading it till the first 10 chapters and we are sure you will love it. Enjoy the new chapter.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Authors Pov:

Kapoor House

Here Mr. Kapoor up is at 5 in the morning even before the alarm. Cause he needs to jog and then go to the gym.

Time skip

Mr. Kapoor came back from the gym to get ready to leave for the office, first he went to take a bath then he went to closet to see what should he wear today although it was not a tough choice as all his clothes are either black or blue. He finally took one dark blue suit and wore it on his white shirt, then put some perfume, looking handsome as always. Every girl tries to take his attention but he does not pay attention to anyone. Every girl wants him as first he looks like greek god, Handsome face, 6 pack abs, Sexy body and his perfectly tailored suit. Secondly he is rich, not just rich but owns multi-billionaire company.

Then he went downstairs to have breakfast.After breakfast when he was leaving the house to go to his office his mother called him saying "Rakshit beta yaha ana zara" .

("Rakshit please come here my child")

Rakshit's pov:

"Hanji ma boliye"I said.

("Yes mom tell me")

"Beta ap चौबीस saal ke ho gaye hai ab apko shaadi kar leni cahiye"Mom said.

("My child you are 24 now, you should start thinking about your marriage")

"Ma humne is baare me baat ki thi na mujhe nhi karni hai abhi shaadi"I said non-chatingly.

("Mother we talked about this, I told you I don't want to marry right now")

"Beta ek dum se shaadi karne ko kon bol rha hai bas ladki se mil le".My mom said to convince me.

("My child I am not telling you to directly marry someone, I am just telling you to meet her")

"Mujhe nhi milna kisi larki se aap apni ye zid chor do na ma".I replied.

(" I don't want to meet anyone please leave this stubborness")

"Thik hai shant ho jao ab tum dono, beta ap office jaye"My grandmother Mrs. Raveena Kapoor said to end our bickering.Something is suspicious dadi ne khud meri shaadi ki baat taal di ,ajeeb hain", I thought to myself.

("Ok now shut up both of you and Rakshit you go to the office my child")
(Something is suspicious dadi herself is shifting the topic of my marriage)

"Dhanyavad dadi mai office ja rha hua aap maa ko samjhaiye pls"I said to dadi kissing her forehead and left for the office.

("Thankyou grandmother I am leaving for the office you please talk to mother")

Authors POV:

In car

Rakshit was thinking why is his mother forcing him to marry.

In Office: Rakshit's POV:

I enter my office building walking to my private lift while my employees greeted me. I just nodded at them and went inside the lift pushing the button of 20th floor. Then I enter my cabin and saw my phone ringing and I answered the call.

On call with Hardik Roy

"Kaha hai yaar aaj kal call bhi nhi utha rha tha" My only best friend Hardik said shouting in my ear on the call.

("Where were you bro, you were not even answering the call")

"Teri tarah vela nhi hu kam kar rha tha bol ab"I replied sitting on my chair and going through some documents.

("I am not free like you are, I was working now say what you want")

"Abe saale mai bhi vela nhi hu aunty ka call aya tha mere pas"He replied making me more annoyed.

("I am not free either your mother called me")

"Ma ne tujhe bhi call kar diya"I asked him.

("Mother call you too")

"Yeah she did, why are you not listening to her just meet the damn girl bro"He said the same thing again although he is the only one who knows me and my hatred for marrying anyone.

"But you know why I don't wanna meet anyone"I said to him.

"Yeah I am well aware that you don't trust any girl cause you think they all are after your money but atleast meet her what if she is different?" He said.

"Chal mai dekhta hu tu apni chinta kar, meri meeting hai mai ja rha hu"I replied to him because I didn't wanted to continue this discussion.

("I will see what to do you worry about yourself, I have a meeting I am going")

While I was going downstairs to the meeting hall I thought about today morning and the thing called marriage. Like why does people do marriage.

All the girls are same, everyone just wants my money and one-night stands. They don't know the value of marriage. Honestly I don't have problem particularly with this marriage thing but I don't trust anyone now. "Good morning Mr.Kapoor", my secretary Akash said lightly bowing his head down. "Good morning", I replied as I just talk to him in my office and I am a bit comfortable only with him here. I shrugged my thoughts aside and went inside the conference room.

__________________________________

Time skip:

At Kapoor House

Raveena & Aditi's convo:

"Maa apne hi toh bola tha ki Rakshit se baat karo shaadi ke liye fir apne use jane kyu diya", Aditi said to her mother-in-law making a cute pout.
(Mom you only said that I should talk to him and then you only said him to leave)

"Beta koi fayada nhi hai vo nhi manega ese ab mujhe hi kuch karna parega , dekhna ab tum main kya karti hu", Raveena said to her daughter-in-law smiling at her antics.
(Child he will not agree like this I know him, just wait and watch what I will do now to make him agree).

Rakshit pov

I just came back from office as usual, dadi (grandmother)was talking on the phone. So I went to my room to change.

I came back downstairs to have dinner as mom always says no matter how busy u are u need to make time for your family atleast at dinner.

Everything was normal until Dadi started talking about me meeting a girl, she says that it's her friends grand daughter and that I know her.

But I say no and start eating my food but then dadi becomes angry and suddenly she collapses on the floor.
I was shocked and called her name while tapping her cheek lightly but she didn't respond.

Mom and I took dadi to the hospital.

What happened to her??!!!

__________________________________________

So what do you guys think what is dadi's plan. What happened to her. Will Rakshit agree with the proposal of marriage or not.
And also don't you guys like Rakshit😏😏😏
See you guys in the next chapter.Byee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 651 26
Aadhvi Desai: A broken soul who was always misunderstood and kept in the dark from very start. A pure soul who used to find happiness in every little...
868K 19.1K 100
Just some oneshots where the reader is Scarlett/Natasha's daughter :) No.1 in #Scarlett - 15/05/21 No.1 in #motherdaughter - 13/06/21
1K 54 7
Veda Agnihotri Sweet, shy and resilient Ankush Raghuvanshi Cold, arrogant but kind This is the story of two opposite people marrying each other and...