To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 15.

272 22 4
By _Minaaz_20

It was around 5 pm, Eira took a shower and offered her prayers getting ready for her reception. Alex already appointed a professional makeup artist and hair stylist but she denied it.

She did some light makeup, she would wear niqab but for herself she did makeup. She wore a satin hijab and secured it with a pin. She checked the door, to make sure it was lock and wore her gown.

It was a white colour, floor length net gown, with full sleeves. The gown had a self design enhancing it's beauty.

She looked like a fairy wearing all white. She was fixing her hijab when a knock came on the door. She got up and opened the door after asking who it was.

She opened the door with a smile, he looked at her and froze on his spot. Their eyes met and the moment left like forever. She had a soft smile looking at him.

"Get in Alex." She spoke gently, snapping him back to his senses.

He came inside and closed the door behind him.

He was wearing a suit, it had a white shirt, jet black waist coat and a matching colour coat and pant. He wasn't wearing any bow or tie, his three of the shirt buttons were open.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yes, almost." She went near her dressing table to take her niqab. She was a little hurt, not getting any compliment from him.

She herself looked pretty and elegant in her eyes, then why did he not compliment her like he usually do, even in her most casual dress.

She shrugged off this thoughts and was about to wear her satin white colour niqab but got stopped listening his voice.

"Why are you wearing that on the reception?" She found his tone getting cold.

"Alex, what's wrong? Why are you behaving like this?" She asked softly standing infront of him.

He looked her from top to bottom and gulped, unable to hide how much beautiful, classy and elegant she was looking. As usual he was getting lost in her.

"Alex." She whispered taking a step closer towards him.

"I meant, for the Mafia reception you have to hide your face so, it's fine not to wear here. It's not like anyone will get to know your real identity."

"Real identity?" She asked and stood just an inches away from him.

His whole body started heating seeing her this close, he was controlling himself not to kiss her plumpy and pink lips right now. He was controlling himself so much not to push her on the bed and spend the rest of the night.

"What's wrong Alex? My real identity? What are you saying?"

He cleared his throat brushing his neatly geld hairs into messing it completely, making him look more devilishly handsome.

She kept her hands in air, for few seconds but got on his chest. She carefully and gently button up two of his shirt buttons leaving the first one by making sure not to touch his bare chest.

She smiled so widely in her head, getting her work done by buttoning up his two buttons which was now hiding his bare chest. She never liked the men who used to dress up like that, showing the extra skin then needed.

She wanted to do so casually not trying to make it a big deal, she doesn't wanted him to get to know that she hate this type of dressing. But after doing her work she find him so handsome and irresistible.

She moved back a little not making it too obvious.

On the other hand Alex's breath stopped so does his mind and heart. He was unable to breath. She unknowingly activated the most cruel beast inside him.

The beast which will not think twice from doing anything. Which can do anything with no remorse. He found her hands fit perfectly on his chest, even though she didn't touched him but his inner heat went into a peak.

His cold dark blue orbs turned into the deepest blue colour like a depth of the ocean. The tension he was feeling inside him was uncontrollable.

She turned to get her niqab but he suddenly turned her back to face him and pinned her to the wall making her breath to hitch. She started breathing heavily, making him more weak than before.

His hands were holding hers to the wall, which was resting on either side of her. She gulped seeing the coldest eyes. His inner beast took his way now and no one can ever calm that down except himself and that was too rare to happen in this moment.

He took a step closer towards her making her heartbeat to go on it's peak. She tried to remove her hand from him but it was of no use. His grip was not so harsh on her which can give bruises but wasn't to loose so that she can remove easily.

He moved more closer and before she could register or do anything of what's happening.

He smashed and captured her lips with his. She completely froze and got struck on her spot, she doesn't even know what's happening. It was so new to her.

He started kissing her more hungrily and more passionately making her stunned. In the heat of the moment he left her hands and cupped the side of her cheeks pulling her more closer to him.

She was just froze like a statue unable to even react what's going on.

"Why are fucking this attractive, why are you this damn innocent and beautiful." He whispered it to himself without stopping the kiss.

He pulled himself, his hands were still on her cheeks. He looked down at her, she was just completely Frozen on her spot. She was lost in her mind.

"Fuck." He mumbled seeing her little swollen lips, he again captured her lips, sucking it as if it's honey, the most sweetest thing on this planet.

He was so into his monstrous self that he totally forgot about her, she wasn't ready for any of this. He didn't even took her consent, she might be feeling so uncomfortable right now. He was so occupied in his lust that he forgot, he said to her that they will go on her pace.

He moved back breathing heavily, she was still lost.

"Get down when you are done. It's late already." He said running his finger on her lips. He licked his lips and went from there closing the door behind him.

She started trembling, her whole body was shivering. She slided herself down to the ground unable to stand straight. Her hands were shivering so badly.

She shook her head few times but was unable to stop the tears, which was ready to fall from her eyes. Finally the dam broke for the first time in many years. She started crying keeping her face in her hands.

Everything was rewinding like a loop which has no end. She sobbed getting her knees towards her chest and hugging it.

After few minutes she wiped her eyes and face, she went in the washroom and washed her face and without wasting anytime she wore her niqab and went out of her room closing the door behind her.

Her hands were still trembling but she was not ready to let anyone know her state. How weak and uncomfortable she was feeling, it was her first time she felt so weak and angry on herself more than him.

How can she let him kiss her, how can she just stand on her place like a statue. Why didn't she stop him, why didn't she just push him back.

She slowly got down from the stairs, and went in the drawing room. No one was there, she sat down on the couch, holding her clutch tightly.

She wasn't taking her knife as she knew Alex was with her but now at present she kept it in her clutch for protecting herself from Alex.

She was so occupied in herself that she didn't even realised someone came in the room.

"Eira." Daniel called her, she was snapped back from her thoughts to reality.

She looked up from her lap to him.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked showing concerned for the first time looking at her bloodshot eyes.

She just shook her head not looking at him, unable to even form a sentence. Daniel wasn't having her behaviour, she was never this quiet.

"Did sir said or do anything? Should I call Alex now."

"NO." She wasn't trying to say it so loud from her usual tone but even thinking about Alex made her nauseous.

"Chill girl."

"I know you are just trying to make sure about me but no, thank you for your concern. I'm fine." She replied coldly, her tone to her usual self.

"Whatever." He mumbled and went out rolling his eyes.

Her eyes were stinging from all the crying, she rubbed it again. Her head was even spinning from everything. She opened her clutch looking for something. Her clutch had her pocket knife, a pepper spray, few tissues, 3 medicinal pills and her phone.

She took one of the pill and gulped it down with water, taking it from the tea table present in the middle of the couches.

With that Alex came in the room. He looked at her with a smirk, she was aware of his presence but didn't look up at him.

"C'mon let's go sweetheart." He came little towards her forwarding his hand infront of her.

She got up, didn't even glanced at him for once. She was going out from there but he held her wrist making her look at him.

He was completely taken aback seeing her eyes, it was still looking like a bloodshot. She took her hand out from his grip. He froze and everything came back to his mind like a water during flood.

"Eira." He took a step towards her but she stepped back.

"Stay away." Her voice was deathly cold, coldest she have ever spoke. It pierced his heart and broke into million pieces.

"Hey listen." He again tried to go near her.

"I said stay away." She moved back again.

She was trying to go out from there but she bumped into Daniel. She steady herself immediately.
She was now in between Alex and Daniel.

Daniel was in the front and Alex was behind her. She looked towards both of them and gulped, her heartbeat started racing fast.

Before she does anything, Daniel moved from the door getting confused. She hurriedly went out, breathing heavily, her hands started shivering. She looked around herself for car but she just found men.

She is surrounded by men, her already racing heart was again going at it's peak. She felt scared for unknown reason and for the first time she felt suffocated here, in his mansion.

"What's going on Alex?" Daniel asked looking Alex's worried face and guilt filled eyes.

"I fucking messed up so bad." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

"Alex what's wrong?"

"I fucking did something she was scared and felt uncomfortable off. Fuck. Fuck." He brushed his hairs furiously pacing in the room. Daniel was so confused by this.

"Alex chill dude. Let's get over with this night and you can talk to her later."

Alex just nodded and punched the wall with full force. They went out and Alex's eyes turned into so much guilt looking at her back. Her back was facing them.

He slowly went towards her and tapped on her shoulder gently, she flinched and turned around, making him confuse. She never flinched neither he saw her like this.

She looked at him and for a second he felt she took a breath of relief.
He pointed towards the car and she nodded. They went towards the car and he opened the Lamborghini passenger's door for her.

She got inside trying to fix her gown, he bend a little to put the left out cloth which was hanging out of the car and closed the door.

He got in his seat and switched on the ignition. She was looking out and he was glancing at her time to time. This silence was eating him from inside.

"Look, Eira I know I should not have done what I did. I'm extremely sorry for it, I can't reverse back what I've done but I'll never cross my limit in future. I'm promising you this until and unless you don't give permission I'll never do anything." He spoke so softly, and his voice was proof how guilty and regret he is feeling right now.

She didn't replied nor looked at him, she was trying so hard to control herself infront of him.

"Eira, you can get all mad but know that in the party if you anytime want to go back or feel uncomfortable just let me know. I'll take you back, don't let your anger come in between your safety. Once we get home you can get how much angry you want. If you want just shoot me." His voice felt so genuine that it obliged her to look at him.

He glanced at her but focused back on the road. Her eyes weren't much red anymore. She nodded slightly and focused back looking outside the window. They reached the venue, as he parked it she was about to get out but he stopped.

"Wait."

She looked at him getting confused.

"Just a minute." He got down from the car and went towards her seat he opened the door and forwarded his hand infront of her.

She looked at him then at his hand.

"Please." His voice came barely above a whisper, making her taken aback. She never thought he could even talk like this.

She hesitated first but eventually kept her hand in his, he closed his eyes feeling her touch on him. She got down and stood infront of him.

"Thank you love." He softly mumbled looking in her eyes with a slight smile on his face.

"For your kind information I haven't forgot anything nor let you forget it." She replied coldly earning a chuckle from him.

"Don't worry love even if you want me to forget it I'll not. I'm going to treasure it forever." He said with a smirk making a shiver ran down her spine.

"You.." she got interrupted by photographers and reporters. He held her hand keeping it around his elbow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Assalam ul alaikum I hope you are liking the story do share your views.

And I also wanna say that Eira's behaviour was justified as she wasn't ready and even though he is her husband consent is an important thing.

Have a great day guys 😊❣️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 7K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
321K 29.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...