Pogi Line

By MoonSunWindFlower__

( DISCLAIMER ) Fanfic ahead. Everything that is written is pure imagination. Beginner's story ahead Please be... More

Introduction
Introduction part 2
Whee
Byul
Lisa
Jeongyeon
Jeongmi
Plus 1
Trip down to Memory Lane
Jiggae
JinJin
Pride
Seul🐻
Christmas Break
Love?

Game day

63 2 0
By MoonSunWindFlower__

Cold wind, bright lights, loud cheer.
It's Game day!

Yonsei University holds 3 consecutive wins against SNU for the past 3 years. That's why even though it's just a friendly match, supporters for both teams really made an effort to watch, cheer and prepare banners.

We're currently in our dug out, preparing for the match. I'm quite nervous considering that I'm not sure if I will be playing since it's my 1st year but I hope so. I receive a lot of messages from my friends saying they're already here and they'll cheer for me. I also received a text message from my mom reminding me to be careful and enjoy the game.

" Byul are you good? " I was changing when Yubin unnie went inside the locker room.

"No I'm not" I said while she just laugh at me.
" I'm just kidding haha, I'm fine unnie. It's me, your secret player, Moon Byul-yi"
I said as a wink at her earning another laugh from her.

" Well that's good to hear because coach said that you'll be playing "

" Really? "

" Yes. So stretch your muscles and tighten your shoes. " She said as she fix my headband and pat my head.

"Let's show them the charm of our secret player." She then wink at me then leave the locker room.

I was doing a stretch when someone entered the dug out.

" Hi! Oh Byul hello, I just want to say good luck. Where's the unnies ? "

" Oh hi there! Uhm they're changing. They'll be here in a minute " I answered.

"Oh no, I need to prepare as well. Just tell them I drop by and pass my hug to them" she replied as she hugged me tight saying good luck again.

I patted her back as we broke the hug.

It's Hwasa. The head of the cheerleading team and best friend of Yubin unnie and Taeyeon unnie. We've met a couple of times before, during practice and one time, we hung out when Taeyeon unnie forcibly grabbed me to join them.

I can say that her fierce, intimidating aura on the outside is opposite of what she truly is. She's such a baby especially to the unnies. She'll offer a wide smile when we pass each other in the hallway or exchange greetings when we have a chance.

This is the first time that we're so close to each other which made my heart stop a beat the moment our skin touched.

Her smell surrounds me even though we broke the hug. Her cold but soft skin brushes of my arms which give me goosebumps. Her curves are really evident with what she's wearing right now.

" Enjoying the view Byul? " I was snapped back from my thoughts when I heard Yubin unnie behind me. She then grin at me before hug Hwasa leaving me speechless.

" N-no! I was jus- I just notice the tag of her shirt is visible. H-here, let me, uhm let me fix that. Th-there you go! Uhm I need to head out first. Uhm goodluck later Hwasa. "

I heard them laugh before I completely close the door.

That was embarrassing.

I was composing myself when I saw Jisoo with her professional camera.

" Her bro! Are you covering today's game? " I ask her as I approach her

" Yes bro, I thought it would be a good headline for this week's school portfolio."

"Nice! Take a good shot of me ok!"

" While sitting on the bench? Haha sure Byul " she then just laugh.

" You don't have faith in my skills, don't you? We'll see about that later " I replied, flashing a smirk on my face.

She just rolled her eyes and leave me as she enters the stadium.

I went back to the dug out because coach wants to gather us first. I enter the room and sit on one of the benches, in front of me is the gossip duo Kim Yubin and Kim Taeyeon. I just rolled my eyes at them and focus on what the coaching staff is saying.

I sigh as I remember what happen earlier. This teasing will last long, that's for sure.

It's game time and we're now lined up in the field as the commentator introduces
us.

I'm definitely nervous right now.

I bowed as soon as I heard my name and jersey number. A cheer erupted on the right side of the stadium that made me look. There, I saw what I think is my friends holding up a banner with my name on it. On top of crowds cheering, I can clearly hear Lisa and Wheein's voice. The thought of them being chaotic as they cheer me made me smile.

"Our secret player is quite famous huh" Hyoyeon commented beside me which made me chuckle.

" Believe me or not unnie, the loud scream comes from 4 people only " I replied as we laugh together.

That made me calm at least.

We reached the 85 minute mark and the score is tied at 5

The whistle rang around the stadium causing cheers to errupt. My ear is ringing from the cheers and drums when Sunghee unnie tapped me and shook my shoulder.

" Byul I need you to focus! We need to win this game. Ok? "

I just nod at her and focus on the ball that is still with Sooyoung unnie. The ball is in our possession and that goal is to win the game or at least leave it as tied before the clock runs out.

Sooyoung unnie passes the ball to Yoonah unnie. I was running around while the opponent guarding me starts to grab my shirt and arms but I was able to dodge her.

Yoonah unnie signaling a play which I understood immediately. I ran from left to right side of the field passing through every member that I see so that they can block the opponent that is guarding me.

When the opportunity comes, Yoonah unnie passes me the ball as I kick it towards the goal. As soon as I kicked the ball, I felt someone body slammed me making me fall to the ground.

Loud cheers erupted as I stared at the sky, feeling a slight pain on my left shoulder.

My team's head popped one by one above me asking if I'm ok. I just nod at them, my back still on the ground while I stretch my shoulder. After a few pops and cracks, I was able to get back on my feet with the help of my teammates.

I SCORED!!!!

They all jump at me hugging me then we run around the field causing our supporters to cheer their lungs out. We did a couple of teasing, ruffling hair, body slam and the iconic celebration wherein the Yubin unnie and Sooyoung unnie wiping my shoes for a photo op.

"Are there stars in the skies?? Are there stars in the skies?? Our MoonStaaar!!!!" Coach pointing at me as he approach me
and engulf me with a hug.

"Our Moonstaaar!!!" Everyone follows as we starts jumping and running around again.

After the small celebration, we face our opponent and shake their hands. A few congratulations and thank yous were heard as we bow to each other and they walk back to their dug out.

I went to my friends' side and wave at them. They happily wave back and shouts my name while jumping. I joined them and had a small celebration before I went back to the dug out.

After changing, I receive a message from Jeongyeon that they're waiting for me. We'll be eating dinner together as a celebration. Team's celebration will be on friday which is good since my friends already planned this dinner, win or lose.

I walked out of the dug out when I bumped into Hwasa.

"Congratulations Byul! You did great out there"

"Thanks Hwasa. You too, you look stunning in your uniform. And the air flips stunned me as well" I commented.

"Haha Thanks Byul. Where are you heading?" She asks as we walk out the field together.

"Oh, my friends and I will be celebrating. They're at the parking lot now. How about you?"

"I'll be heading out as well. The team wants to have a small celebration."

"Oh you mean get drunk? Haha it's good then that we're exempted from tomorrow's class huh" I teased her as she lighly slap my shoulder while laughing

As we walk in the parking lot ...

" Byulie unnie?? " I whip my head to the person behind me.

"Wheein?" Hwasa muttered, she was surprised to see Wheein there.

Oh they know each other? How come, Wheeinie didn't mention her before.

I bounce my eyes back and forth to them feeling a sudden tension.

"Hyejin"

Wheein said with a calm but shaky voice and offered a small smile. I was completely frozen in my feet as I saw Wheein walk pass me, straight to her car, and drove away.

The End...

-------

Hahahah just kidding. Please share your thoughts and give suggestions on how the other girls should appear in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔒𝔯 /Λˆπ”°π”¦π”°π”±Ι™π”―/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 π”ž 𝔴𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”₯οΏ½...
434K 14K 154
(G!P)
134K 6.4K 52
A retired playgirl who fell inlove with her hot nerd employee, who most likely hate her whole existence.
668K 11.8K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...