Run.... || BTS FF

Yoongles0307 tarafından

"I rather be a Villain than be a hero that would kill his love." He lit up a cigarette and smirked passively... Daha Fazla

Author.
Info and warnings.
one
two
three.
Four
Five.
six.
Seven (7 ...^-^)
8
Sorry but this is serious. (Author)
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
yay
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Theme for the next chapter...
Twenty Four.
Twenty five

Twenty Three

19 7 8
Yoongles0307 tarafından

There were times I wasn't able to get up on my own feet.
The fact we were getting up together,
was truly a great strength for me.

...

Haana's parents were so happy, to see her bring her friends over for dinner and sometimes to lunch.Her mother loved cooking for them, how much she started adoring them all that she wished all of them were her kids.

Yoongi, finally agreeing to get his hair dye, and the plot twist he got to know later that colour won't be of his choice, and he won't know until they finish doing so.

A week before that, they ran towards the sports institute in the evening, the day when it was closed. So that they can sneak in to enjoy a pool party under the setting sunlight.

Namjoon was suprised to see Jin spraying paints the cleanest walls, he thought the elder was against breaking the rules.

Apparantly they sprayed every camera, so that they don't get caught at all.

All of it was life changing for Him.
Him who?

Hoseok,

who met these dorks, that night.

He didn't know that just in a few days, he'd be dying his hair, running around the city, just for fun, or even have a great sleep over at Haana's home where her parents would love seeing him dance.

He thought he would forget all of those awful events of his life, but how can he? They're still a part of him.

The yesterday's him, is still him.

And the yesterday's them, is still them.

Well,then he spread out his Hand, already blocking the raise of the sun getting into Taehyung's eyes, who was laying on an old bed mattress, in the middle of the same abandoned pool.

He took the elder's Hand and got up, smiling at the help given.

"Hanna was getting furious, yelling what's taking you so long." He said.

"Eh, my thoughts?" Taehyung confessed still holding on a sweet smile, enough to make the elder smile softly too, warming up Tae's heart all over again.

There are so many thoughts that would be much more beautiful if they were just kept as thoughts. Words sometimes don't do justice to our thoughts and feelings. They are better kept inside to last awhile rather than said and forgotten.

Every thought has the right time to be verbalized, and every feeling has the right time to be expressed. Meanwhile, enjoy the thought, enjoy the feeling, and give them the time they deserve to be as strong as you want them to be, meanwhile, just, Live.

Perhaps, that's what was to be done.

But each of them, though they denied and agreed on many things altogether, but deep down, they are afraid and they felt weak. Not knowing themselves, makes them fear the reality.

Moreover, they are sure that that they need to keep all of it by themselves, they think they are the rotten fruit that will rott the entire fruits in the basket.

They just think that way.

But whose gonna tell them?

That what they think is not just at all the reality every time.

Whose gonna tell them?

That keeping things to themselves will kill the best of them and they will still think it's their own fault.

Who is going to tell them that they are not Lovesick or seeking Happiness.

They need it.

They deserve it, that's the bare minimum.

But they don't know they'll get it, just at the right time.

All of them started hanging out more, and instead of talking about all the weirdest thing going on inside their head, they wanted to have more fun.

Haana's parents were so happy to see their daughter finally hanging out with her friends.

Laughing together, making weirdest faces at the camera just to die laughing about it, making background voices about the expressions they were giving, making a funny little storyline of a small photo.

Several days before all of this, even before Hoseok meeting them, when they were going to have a sleep over at Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook's place,(They share a house),But little did Haana's father know that they would definitely hangout half the night, he just hoped they don't get into something wrong, but he was all okay with the teenagers having fun.

When Taehyung pushed Jimin into the pool, he was pushed by Jungkook from behind, tripped himself after pushing Tae, and that's where the war started.

Although yoongi decided to stay away from the water, and rest for a while.

Unfortunately or let's say very fortunately he was carried by four youngest people among the seven of them, including Hanna, and was dragged into the coldness of the pool.

But it wasn't easy for Yoongi to keep a scowl for too long when he too started playing stone hunt underwater game.

He was too smart to throw the stone into the water, he just kept it with him, and when everyone else dipped their head into the water, he stayed up holding his laugh seeing none of them not being able to find the stone.

They knew they were making memories,they knew, that all of it will become a story tale one day.

And that what scared them the most.

When they decided to have some drinks so that they won't catch cold after playing in water for so long in the November ending time.

But most of them were too drunk to even think about the dark part of the situation,and yet, instead of getting in trouble by doing that, they saved a life.

His life.

And yeah that's how they met him.

!TW: TRAUMA, UNEASY SCENES!

He never ever wanted to see what he saw and at the moment, he could hear his heart beat in his ears, and only one sentence getting repeated in his throbbing head.

"Please be a dream.
Please be a dream
Please be a dream
Just please please please be a dream."

He couldn't even cry, but he's eyes were aching with tears, swollen and red.

Blood and sweat flowing down his head down his neck, getting mixed with his tears,but he didn't care about any of it. The bruises in his knees and the cuts on elbows.

He didn't care about himself being the one to die, but the little girl infront of her.

Her blue dress torn, with red patches of blood,and her numb eyes, all the colours slowly getting drained from her face, and her body.

His vision blurred, hearing going to mush, the laughing voices seemed to be getting further away from him, but the pain in his head, especially his head was too much to notice the pain of his whole body.

But he just didn't care.

And he hoped he never did.

Not even about the girl, who was his family, he shouldn't have considered her as his only family when he really doesn't have any.

He was never adopted because he never deserved any. Well, as per him though.

He was never told he was loved by anyone, but she did.

And maybe because he was a lovesick, he let her be his family, like a little baby sister, "what a pitty, Hoeseok..." someone said, someone, who should be the one to be dead after doing all that to her, to his home.

But he wasn't able to look away from her, being in somebody's hand like that, they were holding her by the hair, her body lifelessly swinging, like a doll.

She was gone.

And he was still here,breathing,alive,he felt so selfish about it that he forgot about the pain he had, especially his aching emotions.

Silent tears traced down his cheeks, he whispered a 'sorry' underneath his breathe and murmured 'Goodbye Princess." Before he broke, along with his heart did.

He cried, his head dropped with defeat and he just, cried his heart out,until his body started becoming numb.

Although he wondered why he was still left alive or not yet dead?

"Cry all you want young man." The man, who stood beside him said.

The cold road and the air were making his body even more numb.

The person who was holding the little girl, threw her into the trunk of his car, as if she's just a doll made up of cotten and cloth, all the life had been drained by her body, "It has been great satisfaction with a kid like you" the man smirked recalling the way she screamed for help when they were ruthless with her all the night, he closed the trunk and got inside it on the driver seat, probably cause it was getting too cold.

"Hey, leave him be a fishfood so that he'll attract others like we used this girl to get him," he said, looking around although not at all fearing, "he's anyway in no position to run any further now"

"Yeah yeah you're right, but, you know what," the guy beside Hoseok hit him with his one foot, not bothering to take out his warm hands from his jacket to hit the already half dead person.

"I'll go get a smoke and, a chic" he smirked and the other guy laughed, waving him a thumbs up and going off before closing the dark glass window and driving away.

"I really appreciate your energy man, but how far will you be running? You can never run, away from us." He bent down nearing Hoseok's face, who was almost at the edge of giving up his consciousness. "We're everywhere." The man huffed and laughed, like he was drunk, probably he was but, apparently, some people with less capacity of bearing alcohol also get drunk.

"yEaH, dUde, YOU, aRrr like evvy wEherrrrr."
A girl who hit his head with a ice hockey stick, pouting with her eyes half closed.

"Like, one, tw- hein? Where's the other four? Wowee, one dead- all knock out automatically?" She raised her eyebrows, she pronounced 'automatically' in English and laughed a different laugh at every drunk hiccup she got.

"HAANAA!"  Jimin yelled and immediately gasped,rather dramatically "JOON HYUNG! HAANA KILLED MOUSE AND A SQUIRREL IS CRYING FOR HIS FRIEND!" he looked at Hoseok on his knees and assumed that he is the squirrel.

"W-hat?" Taehyung, holding a bottle of half empty alcohol, his face puffed up and him looking as confused as ever, but he soon landed his butt down the road and leaned his back to a shutter of a closed shop, closing his eyes, feeling the warmth of the alcohol, he was trying to tolerate the alcohol effect as much as he could.

Jungkook, who wasn't drunk at all,as he wasn't allowed to, was standing there,with his back pack, containing some snacks, water and a lot of lollipops because Haana was obsessed with the strawberry and vanilla combination of flavours after when Namjoon gave her,and denying a drunk Haana was like accepting death, Jungkook was utterly shocked at what Haana did, but lowkey he was now a fanboy.

"Mouse?" "Where's the mouse?" Jin and Namjoon neared them while Yoongi, pushed them both aside sassily, with a lollipop in his mouth,he walked near the injured guy who seems to be on the ground now, laying as if almost dead, still his eyes half open.

"Man," Yoongi placed his one hand on his waist and other pointing barely conscious Hoseok's forehead,

"You are too young to be dead." He said.

Hoseok breathed one last deep breath before closing his eyes completely, but he did hear what Yoongi said, and he just hoped, they will leave him alone because.

He has seen them in his vision and probably he was thrown out here so they get all these too like they got him.

He although didn't know these people, but he just wanted them to be safe.

"Oh my god." Jin hissed looking at Hoseok and the other guy who was knocked out by drunk Haana.

"What do we do Hyung?" Jungkook asked, he was freaked out looking at both the bodies on the ground.

"Haana you murdered him." Taehyung shook the man and announced.

Haana placed on hand her hand on her waist, other with which she was holding the ice hockey, she placed it on her shoulder, wearing and glared both the bodies on the road, one injured other knocked out by her.

"That guy, bad guy, verrry bad guy. Save this guy, he, sadue guy." She blabbered some words calculating in her drunk vision.

"How do you know?" Namjoon laughed although the situation was concerning yet he was calm and collected, and well, drunk as well.

"Look at him." She pointed at Hoseok's injuries, "and then him" she pointed her ice hockey at the man.

"Should we save both? or-" Jin was asking Namjoon when Hoseok started murmuring things though in immense pain.

"Don't, Dont take him to the hospital, he,ugh, s-stay away from him." He managed to sit up but unfortunately he was too weak to do that for too long.

"Hey, look at his outfit." Jin said, scanning the other guy, who was wearing a similar whole black suit, exactly like,

"The people who were behind us?" Jungkook screeched in panic.

"Y-yes, don't, save him, h-he should be dead." Hoseok said, pointing at the person, even his fingers had blood flowing down to his whole hand, he was getting picked up by Jin and Namjoon already, concern dripping in they faces.

"Okay." Namjoon finally announced that, "We'll take care of you then." He told Hoseok.

And they put him in their car, driving to the nearest hospital, while Haana, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung were passed out into sleep on the car, Jin, Namjoon,and Jungkook went into the hospital carrying the injured Hoseok.

And then Jin decided to call Haana's father to handle the situation.

Although they decided to just say that they found him injured in the middle of the road, and keep quiet about the other man.

...

The next day, in the morning, although Haana woke up too early,she had immense headache and a bit of cough. Not remembering a single thing that happened last night, she decided to ask Taehyung what had happened and where are the others.

She didn't take long realising she was not at her own house instead where she told her parents she was going to have the sleep over at.

Finding Taehyung and Jimin sleeping with their head on the bean bag in the living room, and Yoongi laying on the Sofa, Haana shrugged and went out into the front door balcony to see the sun rising.

Beautifully blended with the white clouds and the light blue- morning sky, the sun,was slowly showing up.

She got mesmerized and felt quite relaxed and let the trail of her thoughts roll into her mind.

The week flew by so quickly, because now she had people whom she called her friends, to spend time with, to be finally Happy and having fun with.

She asked herself again and again, "What about your dream to be moving out and becoming independent?" But she always placed the question aside.

Although she knew she wanted more from life, doing a lot of things to make her parents more proud and less worry, but, she was just, trapped.

On her own.

Addicted to this, Happiness.

She felt like a very selfish person, a spoiled kid of her parents, but at the same time she did wanted the pleasure of having such good friends.

She was stuck, but happy, although still insecure in all aspects.

"And you tell me to stop overthinking."

Shivers ran down her body when she heard him rasp behind her, "oh my god Yoongi."

"What?"

"You, just, scared me." She told him getting back her normal heart rate.

"Don't you get too scared from me?" He said, looking at the sun rise.

"It's just your voice after you wake up from the sleep is, just-" she didn't complete her sentence, and he didn't bother asking further, they just stood there watching the sky, together.

"Good morning guys." Taehyung wished coming along after a while, Haana smiled at his morning hair and went back in to see what's in the kitchen that could be a good breakfast for all of them.

"Where are the other three of your friends?" Yoongi asked Taehyung, in all seriousness, "my friends? Aren't they yours too,hyung?" Taehyung lamely smiled at the elder who didn't say a word about that.

"Erm, and as far as I remember, we all found someone injured in the middle of the road when we were all drunk, and because kook didn't drink and both the hyungs didn't drink as much as we four did, they dropped us here and took that him to the hospital." He explained as much as he remembered.

"And the hospital bill?" Yoongi asked but instantly felt too small to be worried about that, but what can he do? He has always had the scarcity of money.

"Don't worry about that, Hyungs called Haana's father." Taehyung to him not reacting as much as Yoongi was overthinking about it.

Yoongi nodded, lost in his own thoughts telling himself,what a cheap person he is to be asking about the money.

"Hey, Hyung." Taehyung called him out, slightly lowering his voice, wanting only Yoongi to hear what he has to say.

Taehyung sighed slightly and silently, before speaking, "I wanted to tell you this from so long, like, since the time we started hanging out." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yoongi looked at him and blinked a few times but then widened his eyes,

"Hey dude! are you like, going to confess me your love or something!!??" Yoongi asked, all panicked up.

Taehyung's eyes widened as well,
"Noooo!!" He placed his face into his hands getting blood rush on his cheeks, all embarrassment tickling his body.

But he laughed and nodded a No again.

"I wanted to tell you that, no matter what, we are here for you. Maybe you do realise,that to Haana, friends mean a lot to her, and to be very honest, to each one of us, friends are gems." He stated, leaning on to the balcony, his small smile still lowly hanging on his face.

Yoongi just nodded and decided to keep the tickle feeling in his heart to himself and not let his face express that feeling.

"Except for Haana, all of us, don't have parents, i don't actually know about you, but, some of us don't even know why our parents left us."

"Namjoon thinks that he was useless to his parents and that's why they left him at a orphanage of where he has tiniest bit of memories, all worse ones." Taehyung looked up so that the pain displaying in his face is not focusable or be visible to Yoongi.

But yoongi wasn't a kid.

He knew how much pain Namjoon would have been, and just hearing it was painful, he could imagine Taehyung's emotions for his hyung, who was like a father figure for him, as well as jimin and Jungkook too.

"And not just him, there's a lot of more behind everyone's smile here, and I know, even yours." Taehyung, as if hit the bull's eye, Yoongi looked at Taehyung for a second, he studied the guy's face and knew how much pain he was bearing in his heart.

Perhaps, if Yoongi looked at every person, he would find a lot of emotions hidden behind those laughing people.

"Yoongay! Tae! Come on, for the breakfast!" Haana yelled from inside calling them and both of them rushed in, while numerous things running inside their head.

Jimin was up too, but he was all too quiet, Haana signalled both the other boys to stay quiet about it and let her handle, not everything needs to be told, somethings are okay to keep in the head, just not for too long, and Haana would take care of that.

All she could make was some sandwiches out of the material she found in the kitchen, but she knew it would taste real good when it's hot.

"Jimin." She calmly called him out, he looked at her, no emotions could possibly be noticed on his face.

"I think the pasta is really good and especially when it's cold." She said, smiling at him and he starred at her for a few seconds before nodding his head as a yes and looking back at his plate, letting himself sink into his thoughts again.

But his trail of thoughts broke when Taehyung and Haana busted laughing, even Yoongi was trying to control his smile, while Jimin, just watched them with both his eyebrows raised.

"Adorable baby!" Haana ruffled his orange hair and made his head turn to his plate, "What pasta are you eating?"

Taehyung had his rectangular laugh continued for a minute more but he stopped because Haana did.

Jimin glared both of them, but when he too laughed, face palming himself, even Yoongi busted out laughing at them, "What a bunch of dorks am I stuck with?", his gummy all visible, Haana didn't fail to capture his photo, luckily she was wearing jeans last night and she had her phone tucked into her pocket.

She did clicked a hell lot photos of Taehyung and Jimin who started laughing at each other's laugh.

All of it overwhelmed her heart.

She definitely would never want to loose friends like these.

"Okay, okay, I am sorry, this is a-"

"A plate of delicious Pasta, made by a wonderful chef- Haana!" Taehyung dramatically pointed her.

"Bon appetite!" She joined him, frowning her eyebrows to display the passion and hardwork contributed by the so called "amazing chef" placing her hand on her chest, showing honour to be the chef.

"Stop y'all!" Yoongi was laughing hard and almost out of breathe, "So silly." He stated turning back to his half eaten sandwich but as soon as he did, Taehyung and Haana dramatically gasped at him widening their eyes.

"What!" Haana held her head in disbelief and so did Taehyung, "No- Like, in all seriousness Hyung! literally?" He looked at him and then at Jimin who was now laughing as hard as Yoongi.

"Ohh sorry sorry, continue." Yoongi raised his hand, giving up.

They all ended up laughing, continuing finishing the sandwich and switching the topic to how drunk they were last night.

Soon, the doorbell rang, and when Jimin opened the door to reveal only Jin, everyone got to know more about the guy they saved- Hoseok.

They drove back to the hospital were he was admitted, Haana found her Dad too there, and a tiniest bit if guilt was born into her heart, which, she chose to ignore.

Still, she went to him, hugged him tightly, because that was what she needed.

"I am sorry dad." She confessed.

"What for? Saving a guy, who almost died but isn't dead yet because of you, is something you should not be sorry about."

"Alright, but, about getting drunk and stuff-" she looked down at her side wall, not being able to face him.

"Ehh, yes. Haana, I won't want my daughter to be sorry for loving."

"What? What do you mean pa?"

Mr. Choi smiled before putting a comforting hand on her shoulders, as they walked together through the out- corridor, he told her what he meant.

"Maybe it doesn't has to be a person, although it can be that too." He laughed and she just lowkey blushed but she was more wondering about what else he actually meant by that.

"Fall in love with music, art, or maybe dancing in the dark?"

"The car rides at 1 am, watch the glistening of the stars,the colours of the sky when the sun rises," he said, and she immediately recalled the beautiful morning sunrise she witnessed.

"Smell of the flowers, or of the mud when it rains," he stated the best smells ever as Haana's smile grew wide.

"The good friends that bring out your best, and feeling of the adrenaline that takes up your body amd suffocates you with joy," he laughed again,

"Noise, silence, or- like, fall in love with anything that makes you feel alive and makes you know your purpose, of living."

"Haana, you first have to fall in love, to find your own purpose of living."

"Fall in love?"

He nodded and then she completed her sentence, "Fall in love with, life?" She reconfirmed and he nodded a yes wisely.

"I love you pa!" She dearly hugged her father, but soon he had to leave for his job, and she had to get back to the boys, to visit the guy, they saved.

...

"How is he now?" She asked when she got into the room of the patient, he was awake but not saying a word.

"He's, okay? God knows, man, I have been sleeping on those hospital chairs and my neck hurts so bad." Namjoon hissed and went out with Jin, needing some rest, Hoseok starred them go.

"Why do you all have to be so stressed about me? I am a stranger."

"So? Aren't you a human being?" Haana instantly replied him, sounding obvious about it.

In reply Hoseok said nothing but Jungkook had something to say.

"He looks familiar, someone like him, I saw,in my vision." He confessed, looking more towards Haana than anyone else in the room.

"I thought we were ignoring that?" Yoongi asked, getting frustrated all over again.

Haana went near Jungkook and caressed his shoulders looking at the bags under his eyes, "You didn't sleep?" She asked and he said nothing as a yes to her question.
She asked Taehyung to take him to her house and tell the same thing to her mom, "She'll take care of you kid." She smiled and watched them go.

"So, seems like I gotta fix somethings."

Sighing,She thought while looking at Yoongi who was scrolling his phone being leaned on to a wall next to the chair Jimin was sitting on, Jimin was trying to talk to Hoseok, but apparently he didn't get much from him.

...

Author's note.

The amount of time i took for this chapter yet it came out to be like this, no i know it's not bad but i thought I'd do better than this, but honestly i am so blank right now that I don't find any possible changes i can do in this chapter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
268K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...