Korean Boy Fall In Love With...

Autorstwa mannuDedha

(this is normal love story A Korean boy and an Indian girl ❤️❤️ but Everyone loves red and but his love is... Więcej

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 24

146 6 0
Autorstwa mannuDedha

Jungkook POV:
<<<<<<<<***************>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She does not wake up and I stare at her face and her cute nose is Red because of the cold .

and I touch her cheeks and her cheeks are so soft and whenever I kiss her I always bite her cheeks.

and It's been so long since I haven't hugged her and I fall under her blanket and hug her body.

.

And her hair smells so attractive and her body is so warm I brush my face in her neck.

and I kiss her on the neck suck her skin lightly .

And she moves lightly and I stand without making any noise and.

I start shaking her lightly and I said: hey YN wake up eat your food .

She said in a sleepy voice: i'm not hungry don't disturb me please , ae -cha.

Oh she is thinking of me i am ae -cha and I said: I am not ae -cha and get up YN and eat your food don't skip your dinner .

She sat on her bed quickly after she heard my name.

She said: I'm feeling very sleepy and I'm not even hungry.

While she rubbed her eyes and her cap was tipped and i fixed her cap.

and I held her hand and she looked up at me and .

I said: Don't rub your eyes otherwise your eyes will hurt okay now get up.

When she looked up her eyes seemed even bigger and her thick long eyelashes and .

Her eyes were very beautiful and attractive. Her eyes have become my weakness.

If she keeps looking at me like this, I will kiss her on her lips.

And she looked down and said again

She said: no I-- ahh what are you doing
why did you pick me up.

I said: you weren't getting up so i had to pick you up .

She said: drop me down. I nodded I said: no I won't leave until you're ready to come with me.

She said: ok i'm coming drop me down now. I nodded and I put her softly on the bed and.

She quickly got up from the bed and Her legs were shaking when she was going to the washroom.

I was going to catch her.She said: I am okay and She goes straight to the bathroom,

wears slippers and comes back after five minutes. And.

I ask her: if you are ready then let's go. She nodded And both of us were coming out of the room .

and She said: how far away is your room .

I said: we are standing outside my room.
She said: the next room is yours.

I nodded and I said: Come on, come to the room quickly and eat food .

And She didn't say anything, we started walking towards the room,

I opened the door for her. comes in and she looks at everyone.

and she says : You guys are already here, how come you got hungry so late in the night?

Tae said: We did not sleep and we were also feeling hungry and anyway we remained awake so late in the night.

She nodded Jin said: YN, you will come and sit here and eat these Ramen noodles You don't eat non-veg, right?.

And she nodded and went to him and sat next to him.grabbed a plate of noodles.

And I wanted to sit next to him but there was no space . I signed And I sat with Tae and started eating.

I kept looking at her from time to time and Her eyes sometimes close and sometimes open.

SHe is feeling very sleepy. And she hasn't even eaten a bite yet .

I tell her: YN You are feeling very sleepy, eat your food quickly and then go to sleep.

She nodded And when she took her first bite, her eyes widened She quickly looked down and started eating .

And after some time she asks for water and when she looks up her eyes are filled with tears.

And her eyes were completely red
Jin said: YN What happened to you, why did you start crying?

YN said: Give me water, please give me water. There's too much chili in these noodles.

.
And I quickly give her my water bottle, open it and she quickly drinks the water and.

I pat her on the back lightly. But she started coughing loudly and I became very worried seeing her in such a condition.

Her face was completely red and tears were flowing from her eyes.

I hold her chin and lift her face up and tell her to look up.

take more deep breaths And she did what i told her and I rubbed her back continuously .

And after some time her cough stopped and I asked: you are ok now .

And she nodded She took a deep breath and she said : yes, now I am fine, thank you. And she gave me a smile .

and I also give her a smile and I am very happy that she smiles at me.

I said: you don't need to say thank you.
And she said: but still thank you.

And I was going to say something but ae -cha said: YN You are Ok . I got a chance to sit next to YN.

YN said: I'm fine you guys don't worry okay and eat your food everyone.

And I asked Tae to give me my food here and he gave it to me and .

I started eating food and I saw that YN is also eating food but her food is chilli.

And I said : Take my banana mill, there is a lot of chilli in your noodles, isn't it?

She said: No, I will drink water, don't give me your banana milk you drink.

I put my banana mill in his lap and I say: No, I am giving it to you so you drink my banana milk.

She didn't argue with me anymore and started drinking quietly and I smile
And.

we started to eat our food quietly
And we eat all our food.

she says : Thank you for your food, good night, now we are going to sleep.

And ae -cha said: good night guys . If both of them leave the room .

and I go behind YN and whisper to YN ear: you were thanking me weren't you .

so I don't need your thanks. When I need something, I will ask for it .

She looks back and says : so what do you want .

I said: I will ask you when the time comes.

She nodded and said: okay i waited for it good night.

She was leaving and I said: okay' give me a kiss a good night .

And She looks back and glares at me
And I pout my lips and send her a flying kiss And.

again she shows me her tongue and runs away and I Chuckle and I go to my room and sleep.

It's already two o'clock anyway.And I go and lie down on my bed and think about YN.

How should I propose to her ? I am feeling very shy just thinking about it and I am also very happy.

She looks so beautiful, she looks cute, I love her so much and too much .

and YN her long black silky hair and her black thick eyebrow and her long eyelashes.

and her fair cheeks and her lips She doesn't have that much pink, she has slightly dark lips.

But it doesn't matter to me And her body, her height is good, her golden tan body color is very sexy.

That day I saw her in a black dress , she was looking so beautiful , and hot too And her back is very sexy.

And my first meeting with her was at the airport she was wearing a blue dress .

There were so many people there that I caught sight of her.

We are going to have a concert after a few days. I will propose to her after the concert.

yes i can't wait anymore .and I have to get up early in the morning too .

It will be too late, I haven't been able to sleep yet

I try to sleep again and I don't know when I fell asleep .

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ae -cha POV:
<<<<<<<<************>>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ahh 7.00 I got up early this morning and I got a call from RM early in the morning so .

I woke up early so I took a bath and did everything.

.

Have to shoot, had to do their BTS Run episodes. And happy New Year is coming so.

And YN is still sleeping, I did not disturb her and let her sleep.

And I went out of the room and stood outside and everyone came to their room but.

Jungkook did not come out. He was standing outside his room in his night dress and his hair was messy.

I ask: jungkook you are not coming with us .

J hope said: He was very sleepy. He was tired yesterday.

And then he slept very late at night So we decided ,

we are all going And let's leave him here, he's feeling sleepy .

He will come later till 11 o'clock right in Jungkook.

He nodded and I said: jungkook you are going to sleep in your room.

He nodded again Tae Said: Why are you asking .

I said: I was thinking that he will go to YN's room and sleep.

Because YN is alone,if She needs something and he will tell her something,

she does't know anything about this place. And you can go and sleep on my bed .

He looks up immediately and says : If you say so, I'll go to sleep and don't worry, I won't leave her alone.

I said: Thank you jungkook She gets hungry quickly after waking up in the morning and if you keep sleeping, she will jump on you to wake you up, so be careful okay.

I Smile and he nodded and smiled
Jin said: Does Yn act childish after waking up in the morning?

He put his hand on his mouth and laughed.

I said: no Her behavior is like that when she wakes up in the morning, she gets a lot of energy.

And she keeps doing something and she keeps moving jumping around like that .

I said: but jungkook you Don't worry , you are new to her, she won't bother you so much .

She doesn't open up quickly to new people.

He said: I don't have any problem, I can handle whatever she does to me.
I nodded .

and I open the door of my room and give him a way to enter the room and he goes into the room.

And he close the door and We all go out of the hotel.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook POV:
<<<<<<<<**************>>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
After moving inside the room I see YN sleeping and I go to her excitedly

And she had covered herself completely with the blanket.

And SHe is in a fetal position and I remove the blanket from her face And her cap covers her eyes.

And I cupped her cheeks and leaned down and pecked her cheeks multiple Times .

And I was in the mood to lie down next to her, but I couldn't sleep there with her in her bed
.

I slept on Ae-cha's bed. After some time, I lose sleep and I keep looking at her.
I keep waiting for her when she wakes up.

and An hour has passed and she has started moving,

she took out her right leg and placed it on her blanket i think she is feeling hot .

And after a few minutes, she finally wakes up and without seeing her hand goes to the night stand.

and removes the phone from charging and takes her phone She takes her phone .

and starts using her phone under the blanket.

And some songs were being played
And after some time she puts the phone back on the night stand.

And she sits on her bed and she said: ae -cha Are you awake. and I quickly put my face inside the blanket.

I don't say anything, I pretend to sleep And she doesn't say anything after that and I remove the blanket a little .

and saw her standing with her bare feet and she was moaning in pain and I saw she was holding her legs.

And she goes limp and to the washroom and she comes after some time and she wipes her face with a towel.

and I cover my face with the blanket. And suddenly everything becomes silent.

and suddenly someone sits on top of me.

YN said: ae -cha get up i'm hungry I ate less at night anyway .

And she shakes me and SHe starts slapping me lightly on my stomach.

and I was smiling like an stupid and
She said: ae -cha Whenever I sit on you, you start shouting at me.

that I am too heavy, I still weigh 55kg .
Oh so her weight is 55 kg but it doesn't .

feel like it It doesn't matter to me .
And she starts jumping on me and.

She said: wake up ae -cha get up.......
And she stops jumping and .

she says : I stopped jumping, otherwise you will die because I jump on you like that.

She stops jumping and she comes under my blanket and lies down next to me.

and she hugs me And she puts her leg on my thighs and Our faces are very close to each other .

and she joins her finger with mine and she said: Your hand was smaller than mine,

how did it become bigger? Your hands are Lightly rough .

She quickly removes the blanket from my face and I close my eyes and pretend that I'm sleeping.

And she gets up quickly from the bed and I don't know what she's doing right now.

And I act like I just woke up now
And I said in sleep a voice: what happened, why did you wake me up? And why did you pull my duvet.

and she said: Wha-t are y;ou d-oing in my ro-om and wh-y ar-e you sl-eeping h;ere.

She nervously said and I Said : ae -cha she told me to sleep here (yawning)

Because you don't know about here.and she asked
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Readers POV:
<<<<<<**************>>>>>

And she said: you stay here for me and he nodded cute ahh How cute he looks in the morning.

and his long messed hair and she was blushing like crazy ahh I am out of my imagination.

And said seriously to him : are you still sleepy . He nodded no.

And she said: ok then i'm going to take a bath and she went to get her clothes from her suitcase.

This time she took her clothes carefully and her clothes will not fall this time .

When she was taking out her clothes from the suitcase.

he said: Why were you asking? I am sleeping or not. Do you want to take a bath with me?

And he was smirked And she glared at him and. She stood up and .

said: No, I have no interest in bathing with you . Don't take it the wrong way .

what I asked you I didn't mean like that. Take her clothes and go to the bathroom.

and He said: ahh I am sorry I was Just flirting with you,

I was teasing you, you got angry I didn't mean it like that .

He was speaking very innocently . And

she said: It's okay and I don't care, you were flirting with me,

teasing me And I quickly went to the bathroom and closed the door.

He started thinking that she will not be impressed by me so easily.

What should I do? She Don't talk to me like that.

And other YN side ahhh I was jumping on him, what was I doing? Shit I am lying in the blanket.

and even hugged him. After some time I went to the bathroom and saw him standing on the balcony.

I had closed the door of the bathroom and after hearing the noise he started looking back at me.

And I went and stood near the dressing table and started applying body lotion on my hands and feet.

And put on your socks and I put on my head winter cap.

He comes towards me and speaks to me: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spoil your morning.

I spoiled your mood, didn't I?please forgive me.

His face looked like he was dying to ask for my forgiveness.

I said: I don't mind what you said
So there's no need to apologize okay.

He suddenly holds my hand and says no, I need your forgiveness, you are angry with me.

I said: I said I am not angry .

He said: No, you are angry with me when you are talking to me like this forgive me please.

he started making cute faces
He held my hand and he was pulling me towards him .

and I said : okay i forgive you don't make faces like that .

He hugged me and he said: Is my handsome face doing anything to you?

I said : heeee handsome face are you kidding me.

He said: Why are you laughing? Am I not handsome? ok tell me why you are so hard girl .

I said: what ' hard me what did i do to you . I raised my eyebrow

He said: I can't see how much I try to show you my lo- Suddenly my phone started ringing and

I went to my phone
and picked it up, Anshu was calling.
I started talking to Anshu.

And I saw jungkook go and sit on the bed and was looking at me.

And after some time I disconnected the phone from her and .

I told Jungkook: ahh I was ordering coffee. So Do you want to drink coffee?

And I went and sat on the side of my bed and he nodded and I started to call from my landline.

And I ordered coffee for the Cup and And after some time I heard the door bell in my room .

and I went to the door and I saw the hotel staff standing in front of me.

And I didn't open my door completely and she was trying to look inside my room,

and I said in serious expression : what are you looking at inside . She is shaking her head

And I said: you can go now .
And she leaves quickly .

and I closed my door quickly and I gave him a cup of coffee and we started drinking our coffee .

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hello everyone
<<<<<<<<***************>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

3152 words

How are you all? Hope everyone will be fine. A new chapter has arrived.

Next chapter will come soon. Just wait a bit and please comment and vote please 🙏
Thank you
I purple you 💜🎉💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.7K 608 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
42.9K 2.3K 8
[Teen Love, Developing Relationship, BP Jin] "S-sorry", the elder ran a hand through his hair, letting out an awkward laugh, "We meet after three yea...
2.4M 109K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
33.2K 2.2K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...