The Caterpillar's Son

由 SheerPath1

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... 更多

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
The Tests, And Cat Food
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece
The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH
The Festival Begins!
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader

636 23 16
由 SheerPath1

When I got to school the next morning I noticed the press was surrounding the school, and then I saw Broccoli Boy.

Makoya: You doing okay over there Broccoli Boy?

Makoya yells out to Broccoli as the press start to surround him as well.

Reporter: Can you tell us what its like to have All Might as a teacher?

Makoya is struggling to get threw the press, but he decides he might as well have fun with the situation.

Makoya: He's really loud. He gives Present Mic a run for his money.

Reporter 2: Why do you look so tired?

Makoya: Insomnia.

Reporter 3: Who is Broccoli Boy?

Makoya then points towards Izuku.

Makoya: Him.

The reporters surround him again calling him Broccoli Boy. Makoya starts laughing at this, while Izuku looks like his soul left his body.

The reporters ask the others questions and its quite funny watching their reactions, especially Iida's.

Makoya: Robot hands. I think your boring the press.

Then my father is here, and everyone has pretty much a similar reaction to me. Wondering why he looks so tired and unkept, truth is my father's just always working. And he also has insomnia.

Aizawa: All Might's not on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already.

I then start to follow my father threw the doors as we walk away from the press who's complaining.

We didnt notice at the time. But there was a certain blue haired man standing there watching us, a villain watching its prey.

————

Were in class as, I guess I'm class I should call him Mr. Aizawa, is going over yesterday's combat training.

Mr. Aizawa: Decent work on yesterday;s combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?

Bakugo: Yeah whatever.

Mr. Aizawa: Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You cant keep braking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?

Izuku: Right!

Mr. Aizawa: And Makoya.

Makoya: Here we go...

Makoya puts on a hoodie as he pulls the hood over his head and pulls on the strings successfully hiding his face with his hair covering the rest. He then stares at the sky as everyone around him gets confused.

Mr. Aizawa: You were too careless and underestimated your opponents, if that was a real battle you'd be dead. Also-

Mr. Aizawa talked for 5 straight minutes about everything Makoya did wrong, only then did the students realize why he did that.

Mr. Aizawa: But besides all that. Good job.

Makoya then slams his head on the desk as all of the class has the same thought.

Class 1-a (besides Makoya): He wasn't kidding when he said he had more expectations.

Mr. Aizawa: Lets get down to business, our first task will decide your future.

Students: Is it another Quirk test?

Aizawa (we call Makoya Makoya so its fine.): You all need to pick a class representative.

Students: Oh good. Just normal school stuff!

Suddenly students stand up excitedly, Makoya then hides in his Cocoon of darkness more. Todoroki looks over at him as he tilts down to try and see Makoya's face.

Makoya looks like he's in pain (mental), and Shoto being Shoto. Didn't know what to do. So he patted Makoya on the head. (Just a heads up, THIS IS NOT A SHIP, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A SHIP. I just want Makoya and Todoroki to be really good friends maybe even best friends because I feel like it would be fucking hilarious and I kinda think Todoroki needs that.) Makoya stares at him for a second, obviously confused. Again not knowing if he did something wrong Todoroki looks away.

Todoroki: Did I do something wrong? Is that only a thing lovers do or something?-

While Todoroki was rethinking his life choices Makoya spoke up.

Makoya: Surprisingly that helped.

Todoroki turns around to see a bored looking Makoya, relieved as thats what he always looks like. (Just bros being bros alright, dont get weird you weirdos.)

The happy moment is then interrupted by class fucking 1-a.

Kirishima: Pick me guys! I should be class rep!

Pikachu: Ill take it!

Jiro: Yeah, you're gonna need me (lol I love Jiro)

Aoyoma: Someone with style would be best.

Mina: Im like, totally the right pick!

Izuku: in a normal classroom, a representative's duties would just be a-bunch of extra work. But here in the hero's course there's more to it.

Mineta: ME! AOJNDIWIJIWSAIWM!

Bakugo: SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRA'S, IM GONNA BE CLASS REP. SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! IM THE ONLY RIGHT PICK-

Izuku: Its a way to get noticed by agencies and prove you can lead a team like a real pro.

IIda: Silence! Everyone, please! The class representatives duty is to lead others.

————

(After class 1-a being idiots)

Izuku: How did I get three votes?!?

Makoya: What three idiots voted for me?

Bakugo: okay you idiots who voted for them?!?!?!!

Sero: What? Did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Makoya: Calm down Pomeranian.

Bakugo: ILL KILL YOU-YOU INSOMNIAC BASTARD!

Meanwhile Iida is upset he got zero votes.

(Pure chaos)

————

Aizawa: Okay are class rep is Midoriya, and are deputy is Makoya.

Izuku: Really? Uhh- it's not a mistake?

Makoya: You really had to pick the least charismatic, most lazy, most tired guy ever. And a Broccoli boy who freezes faster than Todoroki when he has people watching him. Real great work guys.

Makoya sarcastically claps his hands while standing in-front of the class as Broccoli boy beside him is currently playing freeze tag.

————
(LUNCHTIME, MY FAVOURITE TIME!)

Ochaco: Its always so crowded in here!

Iida: Thats because students in the support, management, and hero courses all share the same cafeteria.

Makoya is sitting with Ochaco, Iida, Izuku, and Todoroki.

Izuku was talking about how he wasn't sure about being class rep, I was trying to sleep so I wasn't paying much attention. I think they were asking me about what I think, but stopped after realizing I wasn't listening. I heard something about Iida being rich, but I already knew that. Its pretty obvious when a pro hero has the same looks, last name, and similar costume as him.

Announcer: WARNING. Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion.

Iida: Whats a level three security breach?

Third Year: It means someone's managed to get past the schools barriers! This hasn't happened in my three years here! We should get going!

[students yelling]

Students were shuffling around trying to get out of the cafeteria coursing a large crowd. Nobody could get out at this rate. It turned into a total mob as people were getting trampled and pushed around.

Ochaco: Ow! This is a total mob!

Iida: Everyone was quick to react! As id expect from UA students.

Izuku: Sure. But they're also causing a huge panic. Crap! I cant stop!

Iida: Godspeed Midoriya!

Ochaco: Oh no Deku!

Meanwhile Todoroki and Makoya were in the back. Waiting for the mob to leave. They knew they were some of the strongest students, meaning they had to protect the clowns.

Todoroki: Sorry if this is bad timing. But, can I get your number? Your the only person in the class who doesn't annoy me.

Makoya: Sure.

Todoroki then opens up his phone as I notice he has only one other contact.

Makoya: Who's that?

Todoroki: Who? Oh. Thats my father.

Todoroki then clicks on the contact as the last texts I saw was as follows:

Endawhore: SHOTOOOOOOOOO!

Endawhore: SHOTO! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!?!?!?!??

Todoroki: What?

Endawhore: WHY ARNT YOU TRAINING?

Todoroki: Because I trained enough at school today. Im considering blocking you right now.

Endawhore: YOU CANTSHOW DIREPECT LIKE THAT TOO YOUR FATHER!!!

Todoroki:

(You can use this if you want, I would actually love that lol. Yes I made it, maybe credit a not well known writer??? 🥺)

Endawhore: SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Makoya: Wow. You tell him. Is your dad an ass?

Todoroki: Ya, he's a dumbass.

Makoya: My dads a coffee addict.

Todoroki: I know. I feel bad for you.

Makoya: Nah, he's cool. As long as he has his coffee.

Todoroki: What it with him and his coffee?

Makoya: No idea.

————

Iida: What powerful and sneaky foe could possibly break into UA- Wait. The press from this morning?!?

Iida then looks out the window too see the very press that was there this morning are the ones that broke threw security.

We then go to a Hobo and Megaphone in Leather:

Interviewer Lady: All you have to do is give us All Might! He's here somewhere!

Present Mic: We said it's his day off.

Interviewer 2: Just give us one good comment in record and then we'll leave.

Aizawa: I know how you people work, give you an inch and you'll want a mile.

Present Mic then leans over to whisper something to Aizawa.

Present Mic: They are trespassing. That means they're kinda like villains. Why don't we just beat 'em up?

Aizawa: Don't you even think about it. Unless you want your name dragged through the mud. Let's wait for the cops.

We are now back with Iida:

Iida: I was afraid it was some kind of attack on the school. But. There's no need to worry, everyone! Where are the teachers? Why aren't they taking control?

Kirishima: Everyone! Stop freakin' out!

Iida: Kirishima! Kaminari!

Kaminari: This currents too strong!

Iida: Am I the only one here who realizes everything's fine? There's no reason for us to be panicking!

Ochaco then asks for help as Iida starts going towards her threw the mob, trying to help her.

Iida: What would Midoriya do? Or my brother? Or Makoya, wait no, he'd just call us idiots and walk away. How would Midoriya or my brother handle this? I have an idea!

Ochaco is confused at first when Iida buts out his hand.

Iida: Touch my hand. Make me float above everyone else!

Ochaco understands his plan now as she touches Iida's hand and makes him float above the crowd, Iida then goes to stand on the exit sign as everyone gasps and looks at him.

Iida: Listen up, everything is okay! It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Everything's fine! We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best.

Everyone suddenly stops as they all breath a breath of relief. The police then arrived as everything was resolved.

*snaps a photo*

Todoroki: Why are you taking a photo with my phone?

Makoya: To send it to me. In the future I'm soooo gonna remind Iida of this moment over and over again until he destroys my phone.

————

Makoya: Alright. Let's get this over with.

Izuku: Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. Ive thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!

Makoya: Perfect! Now I can step down.

Makoya then walks to his seat and puts a hoodie on as he goes to sleep on his desk. Everyone just kinda ignores him as Todoroki snaps a photo (bros being bros).

Izuku: Um- he was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe, that he should be the one leading our class from now on!

[Tenya gasps]

Kirishima: Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?

Kaminari: Yup! Oh! Did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?

Aizawa: This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up.

Iida then sits down for awhile as he finally stands up. Makoya is slightly snoring in the background.

Iida: If Midoriya is nominating me for this job... then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of the class rep to the best of my abilities!

Kirishima: Sounds good emergency exit!

Kaminari: Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down, man!

Makoya: As the nickname king. I don't approve. Robot Hands is better.

The whole class chuckled at Makoya's comment as Makoya went back to sleep.

————

Nezu: How could the press have gotten past are security system? The press couldn't have done this. Someone from behind the scene's did this. No ordinary person could. But the question is, was this purely a show of power, or a declaration of war?

Well. I really want Makoya and Todoroki to be best buddies so... THEY GONNA BE BEST BUDDIES ALRIGHT. A sarcastic, clueless, innocent Todoroki. With a sassy, witty, and sleepy calculator Makoya. It's beautiful, anyways. I HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY! (Afternoon, night, day, idk)

HAVE A TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN 🪽✨✨🍪✨✨🪽

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
42.1K 1.7K 28
Shota Aizawa never planned on having a family. He wasn't a people-person, so living in a house with multiple other humans was never his idea of a 'ho...
1.1M 37.9K 132
This is a story where little Izuku (literally) bumps into Eraser Head, or Shouta Aizawa when he was escaping his kidnappers. Izuku is brought to a ho...
100K 3.3K 31
Shinso finally made it into class 1-A. This his dream. After years of working with his Dad, Aizawa, to gain the muscle and work ethic it takes to be...