Entwined Hearts [completed]

By anvi_blooms

❛ 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿. 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿 ❜ Entwined h... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
🪔🎆
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
😮‍💨
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue

11

808 86 63
By anvi_blooms

Hi 😌

Konjam Kulu kulu ahead ☃️

2.3k+ words 😮‍💨 comments konjam pathu panni vidunga 🥺.

Vanga 🦋 street la enna nadakuthu nu pakalam 🏃🏻‍♀️

"Love panriya"

Aadhavan gasped at her sudden interrogation. In the night empty roads, street lights flickering a little. Trees were over heading them. Few leaves on the roads with water drops on them. A cool breeze hitting their faces.

Aadhavan looked at her. His girl in her comfort dress sneaking out in night for him.

"Sollu aadhav" Saral asked him turning her gaze from sky to his countenance.

"Ama I love you dimple"

That introduction of you in the sentence made a lot of difference this time for her.

"Ennaku un peru vendam nee yarunu theriya vendam...aana ennaku nee venu atha mattum ennaku theriyum...romba nala theriyum" aadhavan asserted gazing her countenance which was showing nothing but a surprise.

Saral smiled at him and slightly shook her head bitting her lower lips. Her eyes crinkled in happiness why not doesn't it feel a dream. The boy you admired is standing in front of saying yes he loves you.

Saral moved near him. The inch gap is getting filled by her. She stared his eyes while he was anticipating her to speak up. They could hear the sound of air passing in between them. Saral swerved her gaze to the sky while he followed her gaze. It's moon.

"Athu ennathu" it was whisper from saral "moon" retorted aadhavan to his beloved.

Saral shook her head as no, while aadhavan looked at her perplexed "it's me nila" she introduced herself for the first time to him.

Nila his heart registered.

"En nila" he rephrased her sentence while saral beamed at him and whispered something which shocked him.

"Ama pathrama pathuko" was her whisper.

"Enna sonna ?"

"Na unodathu sonnen" she said while wrapping her hands around his neck.

Aadhavan gasped at her sudden transformation.

"Nila" he called her.

"Close your eyes" Saral whispered

"Han ?" Aadhavan frowned

"Kanna moodu" she whispered again.

Aadhavan slightly closed his eyes.

"Full aa" she said in a warning tone.

"Bend pannu"

He shut his tightly and slightly bend down. He opened his eyes when he felt something cold around his neck. He looked down at her. She was tightly hooking the chain around his neck.

"Ethuku ithu ?" Aadhavan asked.

"Na kooduka koodatha" Saral asked in a lowest octave.

"Koodukalam koodukalam"

"My long term dream" Saral murmured

Aadhavan cocked his eyebrow.

"Kandippa vera oru nal soldren" aadhavan nodded.

"Nila" he whispered in his infamous base voice which send a shiver over her yet she managed to hum. while his hands slowly moved towards her waist. They were just looking at each other. All of sudden aadhavan pulled her more towards him and gripped her waist tightly. This time saral gasped.

"Nee mattum than shock tharuviya" aadhavan said with a smirk.

"Paravala nee thera matta nu nenachen" Saral and giggled "Adipavi"aadhavan mouthed

"Eppo nee solluva ?"

"Ennathu" she frown

"I love you" he whispered

"Na soluvenu nee eppidi nambura ?" Saral asked nonchalantly

"Sollatha vanga than chain koodu pangala illa ippidi night 10 maniku yarum illatha road la yarunu theriyatha paiyan kooda ippidi katti pudichutu nipangala"

"Appo na solluvenu soldra ?"

"Appo sollamattiya ?" Aadhavan widened is eyes in shock.

Saral chuckled "unaku ena thonuthu ?"

"Nee solluva" aadhavan said firmly.

"Oh"

"Nee soldrathukey 4 masam aadichu" Saral said

"Na ellam seekram sollirupen aana nee than en kitta pesavae illayae na enna pandrathu..." he pouted at her

"Illana seekram sollirupinga appidi thana ?" Saral asked in a teasing tone.

"Yes absolutely" he shaked his head rhythmically.

"Itha na nambanu.... Na kekala na innum 10 varusham aanalum solliruka matta" Saral scoffed him.

Aadhavan pouted at her "nee enna romba damage pandra"

"Eppo thonutho appo kandippa soldren" she said, his grip on her waist got loose. She looked at him but he took his hands from her and moved a little back leaving space between them.

"Enna achu ?" She asked trembling a little. He did not reply her to be exact he did not even look at her. He was looking at his watch, sky, and surroundings. She looked at him with a teary eyes. He didn't notice her. All of sudden he hugged her tightly.

"Thank you ...thank you so much" aadhavan said still hugging her.

He pulled back from the hug when he felt his shirt got wet a little and saw saral tearing "enna achu da ma ? Yen azugura ?"

There was no reply from her made him feel bad "Na hug pannathu pudikalaya sollu na pannala..." he said withdrawing from the hug but saral hugged him tightly that made him stumble. he didn't expect his from her but yet he managed to stand.

"Yen da ippidi pandra ?" Saral hit his chest with her little hands

"Aah valikuthu chellam"

"Poi solatha po po"

"Vitta thana po mudiyum" aadhavan said pointing her who was hugging him like her life depends on him.

"Vitta poiduviya ?"

He shook his head no and said "Neeyae ponalum thedi varen....unaga"

"Seri ippo yen thangam azuthinga ?"

"Nee yen ippo yenna pakama iruntha na soldren athuku yen ippidi enmela kovapadra ?" Saral asked him with a teary eyes.

"Achoo...illa da ma na kochikala nee eppo sollanu thontho appo sollu na namba 5th month anniversary wish panna time pathan aprom yaravathu pakurangala nu pathen nee sonnathuku ellam kochikala dimple nee sollalanalum ennaku theriyum unaku ena pudikumnu... nee porumaiya sollu onnu prechana illa na wait pandren. Na suma velayatuku than keten" He said keeping his head on her head.

"Athu than thanks aa ?" She mumbled in his chest.

"Ama thank you so much for coming into my life. Nalu anniversary unkooda celebrate panna mudiyala"

"Neeyae vechuko un thanksa ennaku theva illa" Saral said with a glare "seri di cutie pie return vangiten"

"Di aa ?" Saral opened her mouth wide withdrawing from the hug.

"illa nee ethuku shock aagura haan ena dei.. nu koopdra na una di nu koopda koodatha ?" His eyebrows did jump when he asked her "sollu chellam yen amaithiya irukka ?"

Then only he noticed their position. They were standing near a tree its already midnight. Saral was leaning on the tree he was so close to her. His hands grasped the scruff of her neck as he leaned in closer to her ears "nila"

Oh god this man! Orey nala ivalo shock thantha na enna agurathu...

"It is a beautiful night la, with the moon overhead and the stars shining bright and beneath this sky, two of us" he looked into her eyes and continued "You know what nila ?" She looked at him to continue "this beautiful dark night, that beautiful moon" he pointed the moon in the sky "those shining stars aren't actually beautiful when I see you" he stared her countenance.

"you look the most beautiful for me. damn your most beautiful eyes, those baby hairs either side of your face, your cute little button nose, your" aadhavan halted and looked at her looking down.

Saral was blushing for his words "eppidi di ivalo azhga irukka ?" He asked her "yaru nana neeya ?" She shot him back "yaaru na azhga irukka na ?" He asked in her tone "ama" was her response.

"Ennaku una mari ellam describe panna theriyathu my sunshine" he smiled at his new name but that my did something in him

He hugged her while she hugged him back tightly "This is the happiest day in my life di thangamae" he said but they didn't notice that someone was watching all these silently.

Midnight rides are beautiful said the people but he never thought midnight love confession and talks with your loved ones will be this beautiful.

After completing their chitchats aadhavan safely dropped her at her house and returned his house.

Aadhavan was lying in his bed staring at the ceilings. He was smiling like mad man.

UNKNOWN NUMBER CALLING ...

"Yara irukkum ?" He thought.

"Enna theriyalaya ?"

Saral asked in the call. She currently in call with her sunshine. She saw lying on stomach on her bed.

"Phone la eppidi nga yaru nu theriyum ?" Aadhavan who knew it was her yet he just thought to play with her.

"En voice Kooda theriyala ?"

"Theriyala nga"

"Illa unnaku night 1.30 ku yaru call pandra ? Nalaiku varuvala va college la pathukuren" Saral started to chided him.

"Nila" that's it. He didn't go with any further words just her name from his voice made her mute. He only knows she is muted but here she is just relishing the moments to herself again and again.

His voice is a drug in itself She thought

"Thangamae" he called her again

"Po unkitta pesa call panna nee velayadura"

"Unkitta velayadama yarukitta velayaduven"

"Para" she said

"Thangamae saptiya ?"

"Aadhav namba meet panna appo 10'clock na veetuku return aanathu 1'o clock appo ellam kekama ippo kekura ?"

"Unmaiya sollata"

"Sollu"

"Unoda iruntha time porathey theriyala di dimple na ena pandrathu"

"Ooh appidi" saral said and giggled "ama ethuku anniversary wish panna ? Nee innaiku thana love sonna ?" Saral got intrigued in this after reaching home.

"Unna pathathuku"

"Athuku ellama yaravathu anniversary kondadu vangala ?"

"Ethuku anniversary kondaduranga nu theriyuma dimple ?" Aadhavan shot back her

"Ethuku na...memories ku than" saral acknowledged

"Hmm na una patha nal than en life la most memorable date ippo sollu celebrate panna Vendama ?"

"Pannalam pannalam" while aadhavan hummed to her.

"Ama seri di thangam nee thungu time aachu college la pakalam"

"Vekanu ma" she asked with longingly

"Venama dimple"

"Venam sunshine" she said in her cute voice

"Health mukiyum da ma namba eppidiyum college la pakalam okay va ? Ippo poi rest edu da ma" Aadhavan also don't want to end this call this soon but they need sleep. As it is compulsory he decided to decline their as for now.

"Sunshine"

"Sollu nga Dimple"

"Ennaku thukam varala"

"Enna pannalam ?"

"Nee inga variya ?"

"Thoongu dimple na kanavula varen"

"Ada po pa"

Athan already daily variya mr.sunshine she thought

Aadhavan giggled at the other end "dimple thoongu ma"

"Ada po pa seriyana unromantic fellow aa irukka nee"

"Yaru nana ? Konjam nerathuku munnadi oruthavanga vekka pattutu irunthanga pathingala"

"Hey..." saral blushed

"Thiripium vekka padriya enna...cha ennala pakka mudiyalayae" aadhavan winced

"Video call" saral suggested

"Vendam dimple already namba over aa poitu irukkom"

"Appidiya soldra ?" Saral asked While aadhavan hummed

"Ennaku unakitta pesitae irukkanu pola irukku" she winced

"Ennkum than dimple"

"Ennaku yen unnaku pudichu irukku nu theriyala sunshine aana pudichu irukku" while aadhavan smiled listening her words.

"Aprom"

"Unoda antha messy hair, magnetic brown eyes, unoda antha prefectly trimmed beardu ellamae... ellamae pudichu irukku...ithu love illa paithiyama nu theriyala sunshine" she winced at him.

Aadhavan chuckled "achoo.... ennakum unna romba pudichu di dimple..."

"Aana na expect pannavae illa nee ippidi ellam pesuva nu" aadhavan confessed

"Yen ?" she retorted

"Yen na.. eppo pathulum enna avoid thana panna ? Strict aa rowdy mari Pesu va"

"Enkitta enapathiyae complain pandriyae sunshine" she said and giggled to herself "unna avoid ellam pannala na ellarkittayum appidi than I never get close anyone easily. Athan athuku aprom friendly pesunala" Saral retorted back.

"Ama really romba pleasant aa feel aachu"

"Yen athuku munnadi avalo rude va pesuna ?"

"Illa illa athu rude illa chellam rowdism. Unnaku onu theriyuma I love your every version di dimple. Innocence, Rowdy, friend, and lover. Eppidi ellathuyum easy ace pannadranu ennaku theriyala. I get impressed and affected without any moment of yours" saral was admiring her man again and again.

He never fails to make her feel special.

"You are making me feel emotional sunshine" her voice broke slightly.

"You deserve everything in this world dimple. Yen feel pandra nee ? Yen chellathuku enna achu ? What to share anything ?"

"Unaku enna pathi ethum therinchuka vendama ?" Saral probed him.

"Na appo sonnathu than ippovum soldren eppovum solven I don't want know anything about ...all I want is you. Na unna impress panna sonnanu neanchiya dimple"

"Illa ennaku theriyum" she said in her baby voice.

"Enna theriyum ?" He retorted with a smile

"Unna pathi theriyum...nee appidi ellam panna matten...illa unnaku panna theriyathu" saral with a giggle

"Hey...dimple side gap enna damage pandra la ?" Saral Chuckled at the other end "aana unma than ennaku athu ellam theriyathu even unaku eppidi propose pandrathunu kooda theriyama than irunthen"

"I don't expect you to propose me grandly but what you did was magical aadhav ennala en lifelong maraka mudiyathu the way you proposed me. I know it was not planned, not in grand place nothing but all I could see was the love you had on me nothing else caught my attention sunshine. Mayavan thana nee ?"

"Amam ungalukaga than Nila intha suriyan"

"Intha suriyan illa na intha nila illa" saral asserted

"Kandippa iruppa intha suriyan illa nalum...ana nyabakam vaichuko nila unaga eppovum etho oru ulagathoda orathula intha suriyan una ninachutu irupan" aadhavan said maybe he predicted the future.

Saral was emotional to continue their sun moon convo "kandippa irupa nu enaku theriyum" her voice was letting him know that she is getting emotional.

"Ennakaga varuvanu nu urithi koduthu irukura"

"Kandippa varuven nee en nila illaya ? Unaga na varama povena ? Unnaku ethavathu onnuna kandippaka mothal aala vanthu nipen" aadhavan said firmly

"Pothum ennala mudiyal" saral said in a weak voice

"En nila ku pudikalaya ?"

"Pidikuthu thirimba thirumba pidikuthu enna mayam senchiyo aanal ena azhuga vachuduva pol. Yen en mela ivalo pasam ? innaku thanae un love aa sonna"

"Athey than nila innaiku than sonnan aana pala months ulae vaichutu irunthen...un mela pasam vaika karanam venuma ? Nee pothatha athuku ?"

"Nala pesura ennaku theriyathu unai mayak"

"Mayankiyathil kavalaya ?"

"Aandham than" she said bitting her lower lips.

"Time pathiya ?" Saral probed him

"Parthen en nilaku thonga varutha ?"

"Poi than aga vendum Mannarae"

"Nee sona seri than irukkum poi nala thoongu"

Ithuku aprom enga thoongaruthu?

To be continued....

Eppidi irunthuchu update 😌 ? 👍🏻 or 👎🏻

His dimple her sunshine 💜🦋😌

Confession ogaya 😮‍💨

Innaiku date 27 la unexpectedly intha chapter vanthuduchu 😌💜

Next update seekram venuna votes comments ellam pannu nga 🏃🏻‍♀️

So avalothan see you all in next update tata 👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 24.6K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
460K 30.3K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
82.4K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
305K 28.3K 69
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...