11

Hi 😌

Konjam Kulu kulu ahead ☃️

2.3k+ words 😮‍💨 comments konjam pathu panni vidunga 🥺.

Vanga 🦋 street la enna nadakuthu nu pakalam 🏃🏻‍♀️

"Love panriya"

Aadhavan gasped at her sudden interrogation. In the night empty roads, street lights flickering a little. Trees were over heading them. Few leaves on the roads with water drops on them. A cool breeze hitting their faces.

Aadhavan looked at her. His girl in her comfort dress sneaking out in night for him.

"Sollu aadhav" Saral asked him turning her gaze from sky to his countenance.

"Ama I love you dimple"

That introduction of you in the sentence made a lot of difference this time for her.

"Ennaku un peru vendam nee yarunu theriya vendam...aana ennaku nee venu atha mattum ennaku theriyum...romba nala theriyum" aadhavan asserted gazing her countenance which was showing nothing but a surprise.

Saral smiled at him and slightly shook her head bitting her lower lips. Her eyes crinkled in happiness why not doesn't it feel a dream. The boy you admired is standing in front of saying yes he loves you.

Saral moved near him. The inch gap is getting filled by her. She stared his eyes while he was anticipating her to speak up. They could hear the sound of air passing in between them. Saral swerved her gaze to the sky while he followed her gaze. It's moon.

"Athu ennathu" it was whisper from saral "moon" retorted aadhavan to his beloved.

Saral shook her head as no, while aadhavan looked at her perplexed "it's me nila" she introduced herself for the first time to him.

Nila his heart registered.

"En nila" he rephrased her sentence while saral beamed at him and whispered something which shocked him.

"Ama pathrama pathuko" was her whisper.

"Enna sonna ?"

"Na unodathu sonnen" she said while wrapping her hands around his neck.

Aadhavan gasped at her sudden transformation.

"Nila" he called her.

"Close your eyes" Saral whispered

"Han ?" Aadhavan frowned

"Kanna moodu" she whispered again.

Aadhavan slightly closed his eyes.

"Full aa" she said in a warning tone.

"Bend pannu"

He shut his tightly and slightly bend down. He opened his eyes when he felt something cold around his neck. He looked down at her. She was tightly hooking the chain around his neck.

"Ethuku ithu ?" Aadhavan asked.

"Na kooduka koodatha" Saral asked in a lowest octave.

"Koodukalam koodukalam"

"My long term dream" Saral murmured

Aadhavan cocked his eyebrow.

"Kandippa vera oru nal soldren" aadhavan nodded.

"Nila" he whispered in his infamous base voice which send a shiver over her yet she managed to hum. while his hands slowly moved towards her waist. They were just looking at each other. All of sudden aadhavan pulled her more towards him and gripped her waist tightly. This time saral gasped.