67

Hi 😌 

The solemn atmosphere was interrupted by the arrival of a messenger, who bowed before Vennila, presenting her with a scroll bearing a message from his king. Her guards, ever vigilant, seized the messenger and secured him with their swords before passing the scroll to Sharath, Vennila's trusted protector.

Here in the region of darkness, where secrecy is paramount and trust is a rare commodity, communication takes on a distinctly ancient form. Instead of relying on modern technologies that can be intercepted or traced, the underworld operates through a system of handwritten scrolls.

These scrolls serve as the primary mode of conveying information, ensuring that sensitive messages remain discreet and secure. Carried by trusted couriers or hidden away in secret compartments, the scrolls pass from hand to hand, their contents known only to those who possess the proper credentials.

"Chief" Sharath addressed her, seeking her guidance.

"Read it to the world" Vennila commanded, her tone betraying no emotion.

With a steady hand, Sharath unrolled the scroll and began to read aloud the contents of the message. As the words unfurled, a proposition of marriage to the princess emerged, along with condolences for her father's condition.

Vennila's expression remained impassive, her silence speaking volumes as she absorbed the implications of the king's proposal.

"We will kill him, Princess. Let's send his guard's parts as a reply. How dare he ?" one of the guards suggested, his anger palpable.

"Yes, Chief. Let's send his dead guard as a gift" Sharath agreed through clenched teeth, his jaw set with determination in the face of the audacious offer.

In that moment, the air crackled with tension, as Vennila contemplated her next move, her resolve steeling against the forces that sought to challenge her authority.

"How dare they can ask our princess ?" 

"We should cease them princess, we are waiting for your command" 

"Yes princess, we are only withstanding because of your command. They are already taking our king's orders" 

"They should be killed princess. please believe us, princess. We will take care of everything"

"The audacity is too much princess, you're our queen. The queen of the whole samraj. They are nothing but a piece of shit" 

"Yes, princess, we will burn them alive. They have already crossed the limits" 

As Vennila listened to the impassioned pleas of her loyal guards, a fire ignited within them. The disrespect shown to her, their princess - their future queen, stirred a fury deep within their souls. With steely resolve, she silenced their fervent voices with a single word.

"Silence" Vennila commanded, her tone cutting through the fervor with unwavering authority.

In that moment, she stood tall and resolute, her eyes flashing with determination. With a voice that brooked no dissent, she declared her independence from the constraints of a king's rule.

"I need no king to be a queen!" Vennila proclaimed, her words echoing through the abandoned factory. With a wave of her hand, she instructed her guards to release the offender, a bold move that sent shockwaves through the room.

A cacophony of cheers erupted, reverberating off the walls as her loyal subjects hailed their fearless leader. In that moment, Vennila stood as more than just a princess – she was a symbol of strength, resilience and unwavering resolve. And it was clear that she had cemented her place as their revered queen, commanding respect and loyalty from all who stood before her.