DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE| A Key Gl...

By prettygirlramsey

It get crazy when you really love somebody. And Serenity is the prime example of that when it comes to Key. K... More

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE Cast/ Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
The End

28.

164 13 0
By prettygirlramsey

Serenity "Sin" Love
May 28,2020
Bahamas

"SHOTS!" I yelled out.

I heard the niggas groaning cause they hate taking shots but oh well.

"I DONT CARE BOUT NONE OF THAT." I said. "AND THATS ANOTHER SHOT." Telling them. Key made this lil stupid face, "Is there a problem?" Asking him.

Smacking his lips, "Mane no." He said.

Smiling, "Good."

I slid everybody they shot and we took it. I grabbed the bottle and poured the niggas another shot. This is the first day of my bestie Mae birthday trip. I planned for her and that her brother paid for. On this trip is: Me, Mae, Tori, Key, Trey, Fat, Woo, and Ju. We gone be down here for the whole week and I can't wait to be drunk all week. For this trip we came up with 5 rules for this trip. Rule #1: WHOEVER complains in any way shape or form must take a shot. Rule #2: 2nd person to hit the blunt gotta take a shot. Rule #3: LAST person to be ready has to take 3 shots before we start the activity. Rule #4: You MUST participate in EVERY activity if not not 5 shots and you still have to participate. Rule #5: No arguing and if you do you MUST take 2 shots for doing all that.

"Y'all are welcome!" Smirking at the guys.

They just nodded their head, "POOL TIME!" Mae said.

I watched them take they shots before we went in the backyard.

I jumped on Key back and we almost fell, "See if we would've hit the ground you was gone be pissed." Wrapping my legs around him.

"No I wasn't." Holding on my thighs.

"Aht!Aht!Aht!" Mae turned with the quickness. "We ain't got time for all that lovely dovey shit." Staring me down.

"My man can't carry me outside?!" Asking her.

"Bitches get a man and just don't know how to act." She said.

I looked at Tori and Tori looked at me, "Is that complaining I hear?" Tori asked.

Trying to act like she wasn't, "No." Mae said trying to play it off.

"I think I heard a lil complaining right there." I said boosting.

Holding the bottle up, "Ohhh you finnah take this shot." Tori said.

"You could put me down honey." Whispering in his ear. Putting me down, "Can I do the honors?" Asking Tori.

Tori smirked at me, "Of course."

We laughed, "OHHHH FU..." Mae stopped herself.

"Did you wanna complete that sentence?" Asking.

Mae side eye her, "No my lovelies."

Tori handled me the bottle, "That's what we thought." She said.

"Open wide!" Putting the bottle up.

Holding her hand up, "WAIT!" Stopping me. "I wanna record." Pulling out her phone. She unlocked it and went to instagram, "Iight I'm ready." Telling me.

I gave her a nice lil shot but once she swallowed she realized she ain't record. She just accidentally took a picture instead.

Staring at the picture, "FUCK!" She said. "Why my dumb ass didn't put it on hands free to record!" Showing is the picture.

"It's cute." Tori said.

"Should I post it?" Asking us.

Nodding our heads, "Yeah." We said at once.

"Okay." She said.

INSTAGRAM STORY

mailanimae

She showed us before she posted it. Before we got too fucked up and the sun goes down we took a picture. We all posted on our stories and sat our phones down to enjoy our day.

INSTAGRAM STORY

torianaa_.

mailanimae

s.serenityyy

•Later That Night•

It was almost midnight and everybody was fucked up. We been drinking since 3 pm. Key ended up getting a chef to cook for us this whole trip. We ate earlier but now we waiting for him to finished cooking. Everybody is all over the house trying to pass time.

Kissing on my shoulder, "You good?" Key asked.

Snapping outta my thoughts, "Yeah." I said. Rolling over, "Just hungry." I said.

Checking his phone, "He said 20 more minutes." He said.

Nodding my head, "Okay." I said.

I understood cause we did call him last minute to come cook us some food. Which was our fault but he is getting a nice ass tip just for the inconvenience of our situation.

Pulling me closer to him, "We got 20 so what you trying to do?" Licking his lips.

Smirking, "Now you know we ain't gone be done in 20." I said.

"Ohhh I'm make sure we do and once we done we could go eat." Being dead ass. "Just know you gone wanna go all night." Rubbing my ass.

He knew what he was doing, "You said that last time and what happened?" Asking.

Pinching my butt, "You took almost 2 hours to get off the phone." Squeezing my waist. "We ain't worried bout that I'm worried bout this right now." Pulling my right boob out.

He started sucking and licking on it. Lil moans escaped my mouth. Taking the other one out doing the same as he did that he fingered me slowly. My moans got a lil louder so I put a pillow over my face. I could feel him slowly getting on top of me. He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick. I pulled it out and beat it as he fingered me. He took my tights off and his shorts.

Taking the pillow off my face, "Uhhh! Uhhh! I wanna see yo face." Rubbing his dick against my clit.

Jumping a lil, "I'm not trying to be loud." Biting my lip.

"I gotcha." Covering my mouth as he slid in.

Ohhh chile! He put my ankles over his shoulders as he drilled my shit. I'm so happy he covered my mouth cause I know everyone would hear me.

Grabbing my hand and putting it on my pussy, "Play with that shit." Spitting on it.

I did as I was told. I was almost there when a knock on the door.

"THE FOOD DONE!" Mae yelled through the door.

"Iight." Key groaned.

He sped his pace up the faster he went the shorter the strokes. Once I felt his dick jumping inside of me he slowed down making longer strokes.

"fuck." He done nutted in me.

He left it in there for like 30 seconds. Once he pulled out I ran to the bathroom to pee and freshen up. He brought my tights to me and freshen up. We got right and went to the dining room. The only people was down there was Mae, Trey, Ju, and Fat.

"Where Tori and Woo?!" Asking Mae.

Looking me and Key up and down, "She was in the shower but she coming." She said. "Woo in the kitchen." She said.

Sitting down, "Ohhh okay."

I leaned my head on Key shoulder as we waited for Tori ass. Woo came sat the bottle on the table.

Mae started pouring shots, "Who these for?" I asked.

"Tori." Did she this lil evil laugh.

Realizing she is the last one, "Ohhhhh! You on ass today." Laughing.

"Yeah." She said.

As soon as Tori sat down we slid her them 3 shots.

"We gone wait." Mae was hawk eyeing her.

Laughing, "Damn!" Laughing. "Bitch ain't waste no time!" She said

"And didn't." Mae was watching her every move.

We both recorded her taking them. Then the chef came out with our plates. Ohhh I am starving.

Rubbing my thigh, "You good?" Asking me.

Looking at him, "Yeah."

Leaning over to whisper in my ear, "I'm ready for round two." Putting my hand that was already under the table on his dick which was hard.

Picking a lil fuzzy outta his beard, "I could tell." Whispering to him.

I tried to move my hand, "It could stay." He whispered.

I laughed, "Shots?" Asking everyone.

We all agreed and Tori poured us up, "Ohhh uhmmm we gotta find shit to do tomorrow til like 1 or 2." I said.

"As a group?" Mae asked.

Shaking my head, "We don't have to  it that's up to you." I said.

Brushing my fingertips up and down his dick, "We could do separate shit cause me and my man got plans." Smirking.

Key gripped the shit outta my thigh, "Alright now let's take our shots!" Cause I kinda figured what that means.

We threw them back and ate our food. Everybody must was hungry cause our plates was gone in like 10 minutes. Everybody else went to they rooms while me and Key stayed to wait for the chef to leave. We waited like 30 minutes before he was ready to go. Them 30 minutes I was really just rubbing on him and we talked.

Tapping my butt, "You gotta get up first." Telling me.

Confused, "Why?" Asking.

He put my hand on his dick and it was hard. I got up and walked the chef out. I locked the door and turned the lights off as I walked over to him.

"I locked everything." Grabbing his hand.

Getting up, "Good." Standing behind me.

He wrapped his arm around my neck as we walked to our room. We made it in the room and he sat on the bed as I locked the door. I wanted to wrap my hair up real quick. He turned the tv on and played Netflix in the back. Walking out the bathroom finnah turn off the light this boy was butt ass naked laying back. I turned the light off and took my clothes off walking over to him. I got on the bed and laid on my stomach as I picked up his dick kissing the tip. I licked it up and down before putting it in my mouth. I gave him prolly my best head I could. Once he was almost bout to nut I climbed on of him and he slid in.

"fuck." He groaned.

I slowly bounce up and down as he helped me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down. He completely took over and started drilling my shit.

"fuck." I moaned in his ear.

Kissing me, "you like this shit?!" He asked.

"uhmmm hmmm." Biting his lip.

He pull almost all the way out and when I had least expected it he shoved it ALL the way in.

"fuck." Trying not to be loud.

We ended up switching to doggie on the side of the bed. My left leg kept falling off the bed so he put it on the ground. As he hit it from the back I barely could keep it down. So I just grabbed a pillow and bit down on it.

"who this fa?!" Shaking my ass. Squeezing the pillow, "who this fa?!" He asked again. He started going faster, "who it's fa?!" Getting more aggressive.

I just bit the pillow harder cause I was almost there. He wasn't going for that this quick. He snatched the pillow arched my back and pulled my head back so we made eye contact.

"who this shit fa?!" He said in between kisses.

I tried to get it out but couldn't, "y...y...y..."

He grabbed one of my hands at a time putting them on my ass.

"spread it." He demanded.

I just did as I was told.

"fuck." He slowed down. "who this fa?" Speeding back up.

"you." My voice trembled.

I guess I was starting to get too loud cause he covered my mouth. He pulled out and ate it from the back. My legs shook as I finished on his face.

Laid out across the bed, "I ain't done." Pulling me off the bed.

"Huh!" I was dumbfounded.

Mocking me, "Huh!"

He went sat on this ottoman and I climbed on top. We ain't stay on there long and got back on the bed. I laid back as he climbed on top. He slid in and started slowly stroking. He sped up and I could feel it jumping. He did this lil twitch he do when he releases.

Kissing me, "I love you." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too." Giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Why yo ass always laughing." He said.

Smacking lips, "Cause you just be proving to me that you are just so in love." I said.

"Ohhh I'm the only one who just in love." Kissing my neck.

Winking at me, "Maybe." Lying.

"Ohhh that's how you doing me?!" He said.

Trying to kiss him, "No you know I'm crazy bout you."

"That's what I thought." He kissed me.

He pulled out and went to get a warm towel for us. He cleaned me up and his self. I went to the bathroom to pee. I freshen up again and washed my hands. I got in bed and we cuddled til we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 3.1K 18
Computers have become a thing of the past. Everyone now travels with an A.I. Synthetic. That is, if you can afford one. Which Jack can't. Instead...
320K 9.8K 107
Yoonmin Pictures and love Book2TAEKOOK Book3NAMJIN
18.1K 329 41
Just read it🥴 & find out
86.1K 3.3K 29
Ameriyan Doctrine was a typical sweet girl. She was sweet on some days and mean on other days. Her mother moved her out to Atlanta to change her live...