๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

Happy familyโค๏ธ

3K 262 89
By ot7_bang_tan

"Hyung?"

Yoongi got startled by namjoon's sudden voice. He saw him standing near the door.

"Making maggie? You are not going to have it, i will have maggie but you will have veg soup" namjoon said in strict tone.

Yoongi just hummed looking down.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows while saying
"Use your words mister"

"Ok" yoongi said.

"And aren't you feeling cold? You was already sneezing before and now are standing here in just a night suit? Wear a jacket from above, go" namjoon spoke stepping closer to yoongi but he got surprised when yoongi just stepped back and then went out of the kitchen hurriedly.

"Hhyung wait" namjoon quickly turned off the stove and went behind yoongi.

He saw him on stairs.
"Hyung stop, come here"

"Going to wear a jacket" yoongi said in low voice still not making eyes contact with namjoon.

"I said come here"

Yoongi silently came to namjoon but screamed when he felt immense pain from namjoon touching his back.

"Is it hurting that much? Let me se-"

"Namjoon i am fine, let me go"

Namjoon noticed the change in yoongi's voice.
"Is your throat alright?"

"I said i am fine, didn't you heard?"

"I did but, just let me see once, i am extremely sorry for hurting you this bad" namjoon apologized using his hand gently to rub yoongi's butt who was wincing in pain and was trying to back away but the hold on his wrist by namjoon's other hand was not letting him move.

"No, I don't want you to s-see, it's shameful" yoongi said breathing heavily.

Namjoon noticed that his hyung was embarrassed so he just changed the topic
"Oh, you turned off the stove right?"

"I did" yoongi said nodding.

"Ok so go and grab your jacket and then we will eat maggie while watching movie" namjoon said leaving yoongi's wrist.

"But you said I can't eat" yoongi mumbled.

"I was just teasing you hyung, now go"

Yoongi hummed and went to his room.

After 10 minutes

"Which movie hyung?" Namjoon asked sitting down on the couch after picking the remote.

"Your choice namjoon" yoongi said shifting on his place as he was feeling uncomfortable which namjoon noticed.

"Ok so let's see an action movie"

They started watching movie while having maggie. Yoongi quickly finished it and just laid down on the couch because he was unable to sit more.

"Sorry kitkat, you are in pain because of me" namjoon thought. He just looked at yoongi who was concentrated in watching movie.

Evening (7:35pm)

*yawn*

"When did I slept?" Yoongi asked himself while opening his eyes.

"When we were watching movie"

Yoongi looked beside him and saw namjoon sitting with his legs one over above and his laptop on his lap.
"O-oh, sorry, we were supposed to watch movie"

"It's alright hyung, you were tired so it's good that you slept for some time" namjoon said giving him a smile.

Yoongi again just hummed but when he was getting up, he frowned
"W-why are my pan-"

"I applied the ointment hyung, you were asleep so I thought I should do it so that you feel better when you wake up" namjoon told him but he got worried as he saw tears coming in yoongi's eyes.

"I told you to n-not do it, namjoon why did you do that!"

Namjoon kept his laptop aside and got up from the couch. He went to yoongi and just picked him up.

"Namjoon! Put me dow-"

"Shh" namjoon shushed him while pulling up his bottoms, he left them down before after applying the ointment.

"Ahh! H-hurting" yoongi whimpered.

"That's why i left them down hyung, please stop feeling embarrassed, we are a family and you are my responsibility" namjoon said putting yoongi down on his feet.

"I should be saying this, i am the eldest" yoongi said.

"So? We talked about this before too right? Being the eldest one doesn't mean that you have to take the responsibility, i am here, jungkook is here so why will you take the responsibility alone? We care for you and you care for us,that's it" namjoon spoke softly.

"But my behaviour is very-"

"Immature? Childish? This is what you are going to say?" Namjoon said interrupting yoongi who just looked down.
"Hyung, you are very precious for us, you are our love, our priority, our happiness and our inspiration too"

"I can never be someone's inspiration namjoon, i only know how to give more problems to my younger brothers, nothing else" yoongi said as tears fell down from his eyes.

"Kim yoongi is the inspiration of namjoon and jungkook because he taught us how to stay happy even in terrible situations, he taught us how to make others happy by doing small things, he taught me how to live a little for myself inbetween my tight ass schedules, he taught jungkook how to stay calm in panicked situations, that's what kim yoongi helped us to learn" namjoon spoke in firm but soft voice.

"I hate myself, i am a cowar-"

"Don't you dare hyung, don't you dare to hate yourself, you are the best" namjoon said hugging yoongi as he saw him crying while looking down.

"Joonie"

"Yes my hyungie?" Namjoon said smiling while holding him gently.

"I am sorry, i will not behave like that from now on, kitkat promise" yoongi said hiccuping.

"Behave just like you do hyung but make sure that you and anybody else doesn't get hurt hmm?" Namjoon said.

"Yes joonie, i will pay attention that nobody gets hurt"

"Good boy, my good hyung" namjoon kissed his head.

"So who wants to eat momos after an emotional conversation?"

Namjoon and yoongi look towards the door and saw jungkook.

"Kookieeeeee" yoongi ran towards him.

Jungkook dropped his things and picked his yoonkitty
"My kitty, my lovely cute kitty"

"My kookoo" yoongi said wrapping his legs and arms around jungkook's body tightly.

Namjoon chuckled wiping the tears that fell down from his eyes. He went to them and picked jungkook's things.
"Dropped your things to pick him huh?"

"Ofcourse, nothing is more important for me than my little kitty" jungkook said giving a kiss to yoongi's cheek who giggled.

"You are the most important for him huh? Wow"

Yoongi made a proud face hearing namjoon.

"Ok ok mr. Most important, want momos?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes yes, yoonkitty want momo" yoongi said nodding again and again.

"Ok ok got it baby, stop hurting your neck" namjoon said ruffling his hairs.

Then the three of them happily had momos.

"We love you hyung, you will always be our priority and we will make sure that we make you feel this at every moment"

—————————————————————————
[THE END]

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.2K 22
What happens when you have not one but 6 elder strict brothers? The daily life of Kim brothers and their maknae jungkook. This is my first story No...
154K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
75K 875 8
When strict brothers meet a rebellious sister, sparks fly. But will love and discipline be enough to heal the past? A long-overdue reunion, a strict...
42.9K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...