The Alliances | โœŽ

By writtenbyzar

Adaliah Cortez is the new leader of the Spanish mafia. She is rude, she doesn't hesitate to kill. Has many me... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ & ๐™ฐ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ โœฎ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

121 2 0
By writtenbyzar

☆Edited☆

Adaliah woke me up at three thirty in the morning. At first I didn't know why the hell she woke me up at that hour. But when I heard her say my sister's name, I jolted out of the bed.

I told Adaliah to put the phone on speaker, Alessia explained everything that happened, when they escaped to where they were.

When Alessia said that Estela gave herself up to protect them, I could see Adaliah's face starting to pale.

After getting changed, we make our way to the car. While Adaliah goes to the car, I go to the lobby where one of my men is waiting for me. When he sees me, he hands me the keys and leaves. I walked out of the lobby to the car. When I approached the car, I got in and started the car.

Adaliah started to track Alessia's location, few minutes later she found her location. I looked at her laptop and started to drive there.

We got to the shop, I gave Adaliah a gun and put mine on my waistband. We both got out of the car and made our way inside the shop.

Adaliah makes her way to the front desk to ask a man while I check the store just to be cautious. I went back to the front and gave Adaliah a sign to check the back. After she left, I took my gun out of my waistband and put it on the counter.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him, he started to shake as he saw the gun on the counter.

"How do I know that you aren't going to hurt them?" he said shaking

"so the girls are here"

"And I won't hurt them, because one of them is my sister and the other one is my niece," I added as I finished saying that someone yelled my name.

"Lorenzo!" I looked to my right and saw Alessia, she had small bruises on her arm, her clothes were dirty.

She runs up to me and gives me a hug, I hug her back. Even though she is older than me, I will always protect her.

"Are you hurt? Did you eat?" I started to ask her, and she looked at me.

"No, I'm not hurt, but I didn't want to eat anything there because I didn't know if it was poisonous or not but they made me do it," she said. I kissed her forehead.

"Everythings fine, you are with me," I whispered to her. She continues to hug when then someone yells my name once again.

"Zio Enzo!" a happy tiny voice yelled, I looked up and saw Adaliah holding Emma. She started to move in Adaliah's arms, so I took her in my arms.

"Hi princess," I said to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, I kissed her cheek. After our little reunion, Adaliah suggested that we go back to the hotel, and both agreed.

Alessia and Emma both go to the back of the car, me and Adaliah to the front. I started the car and headed straight to the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, I let the girls get out of the car, while I went to get food for them. I need to see what the hell is open at 3:00 am.

After driving for like 40 minutes I found a little cafe that was open. I turned off the car and got out.

I entered the cafe and made my way to the line. There weren't many people, so in 5 minutes I was already next.

I walked to the cashier, and I was greeted by an older lady, she was maybe in her 50's I don't know.

"Welcome to Sunrise Café, what can I get started for you?" she politely said as she looked at me.

I looked at the menu thinking what the girls liked.

"Can I have three turkey sandwiches?" I said, she nodded and started to type on the screen.

"What would you like to drink?"she asked me

"Umm, orange juice please" I replied to her, I looked at the vanity where the sweets were.

"Can you add that pink donut too?" I asked, she looked at me and nodded.

"Your total will be $20.05" she said, i took out my wallet and handed her my card, since i don't have any russian money.

She took my card, swiped it and gave it to me with the receipt.

"You can wait over there, your order will be out soon" I nodded and went to a corner to wait for the food.

I opened my phone and went to my brother's contact. He is probably not sleeping since he doesn't rest.

Me: Giovanni, send one of my jets to Russia at 4:oopm.

Giovanni: Why? Did something happen?

Me: We have Alessia and Emma.

Giovanni: WHAT!? How?

Me: It's a long story, I will tell you later.

Giovanni: Okay, I already told the pilot. Should I tell mom and dad?

Me: No, I will tell them

Giovanni: Alright, anything else brother?

Me: No that would be it Good night .

Me: And for god's sakes go to sleep

Giovanni: Aww is nice to see that you care for me good night big bro.

Me: Go fuck yourself

"Three turkey sandwiches with orange juice and a donut!" someone yelled.

I walked there and grabbed the bags. I got to the car, put the bags in the passenger seat and turned on the car, and left.

I arrived at the hotel once again, I parked the car and headed to the room. The doorman opened the door as he always did. I headed to the elevator and hit the 10th-floor button. As I waited, I started thinking about the things they could have done to Emma and Alessia.

I snapped out when I heard the elevator ding, and the doors open. I got out and headed to the room.

I put the things on the floor as I got the key. I swipe the key and open the door, and hold it with my foot so I can grab the bags.

Once I have the bags in my hand, I let the door go and let it close by itself. As I walk up to the table, I hear something playing. I put the bags on the table, and when I turn around.

I see Alessia sleeping, and Emma sleeping on Adaliah. Adaliah had an arm wrapped around Emma's tiny waist. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was calm. She looks so beautiful. She must be tired.

I make my way towards where they are, grab the laptop, and turn off the movie. I went to the bathroom to do my necessities. When I came back to the room.

Adaliah groaned, she opened her eyes and looked around until they landed on me.

"Your back," she said in her raspy voice, she carefully moved Emma and put her on the bed beside Alessia.

"I brought some sandwiches. That's what I could find at this hour open," I say as I take off my shoes. I opened the door of the balcony and sat on one of the chairs that were out there.

I wanted to smoke but I would not do it because Emma is here. I don't like smoking whenever she is around.

I hear the sliding door open and close behind me, I look over my shoulder and see Adaliah wrapped in a blanket with her sandwich in her hand. She takes a seat next to me.

"Thanks for the sandwich," she said and took a bite of the sandwich. I nodded and looked out at the view.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry" I simply replied, we both admired the view from the balcony.

After a few minutes, I broke the silence.

"The girls are going back to Italy at 4:00 p.m.," I informed her, she leaned forward and looked at me.

"What? They can't go alone" she replied

"We are going with them," I said, still looking at the view of the city.

"Lorenzo, I fucking told you that I'm not leaving until I get my sister" she hissed, she put the half-eating sandwich on the small table and stood up.

"I don't fucking care if you have other business around here, I don't even want you here. But I'm not leaving without my sister"

"You're leaving with me whether you like it or not," I said between my teeth, as I walked towards her until she hit the wall behind her.

"I'm not leaving!" she yelled, she tried to leave but I put both of my arms beside her. Her eyes held anger. I could tell she was about to explode.

"If you're going to be my wife, you will be going wherever I go. If you have a problem, talk with your dad. You're going to end the discussion." I raged, she pushed me hard and left to go inside.

She opened the sliding door and slammed it close, waking Emma up. I calm myself before making my way back inside.

"Liah, are you okay? You seem mad?" Emma said as she got out of bed, Adaliah turned around and looked at her.

"I'm fine honey, don't worry," she said back to her softly, Emma made her way to Adaliah. She lifts her up, Emma wraps her legs around her waist and looks at me.

"Did Zio do something? Do I have to lecture him?" Emma said as she put her hands on her hips, and looked at me with an angry face.

"Maybe, but you don't have to lecture him. I already lectured him" Adaliah said as she looked at Emma.

"aww, I wanted to do something to him" she whined, Adaliah chuckled and put her down.

"Next, time sweety," she said, she looked at me and her face turned serious, and left the room. Where is she going?

"Emma, I bought you a sandwich and a pink frosted donut," I said and made my way to where I left the bags with the food.

She started to jump out of excitement, I chuckled and grabbed her sandwich and her donut. She takes a seat on the couch that is on the corner. I handed her the sandwich.

"Zio, Can I continue watching Moana? " she asked me,

"Sure princess" I replied to her, I grabbed the laptop that I closed when I arrived and opened it. When I went to give Emma the laptop, a message popped up.

Liam: Can't wait to meet you, baby.

Who the fuck is Liam?

"Zio! Moana!" Emma yelled, before I gave her the laptop I took out my phone and took a picture of the message.

When the movie started she smiled and sang along with it.

I'm going to find out who this Liam is and why he is texting Adaliah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...
408K 9.4K 34
"You went through hell these past few weeks, so let me take you to heaven and make it all up for you, my love." แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ Audrey Garcia, daughter of the Sp...
2.9M 65.1K 20
short tempted, feisty, stubborn, sarcastic Spanish woman Rosa. Rosa is not like any other naive or innocent woman, her farther Antonio is in the mafi...
128 5 6
In the world of the mafia, there are difficult choices that have to be made and the mob always comes first before anything. Franco Lorenzo Moretti th...