.Outlaster. (BFDI VERSION)

By Fizizlimee

I dont like this help me (also my first actual book not like a drawing one or anything) You need to play outl... More

.The Beginning.
.Telling.

. Camp (Team Newbies) .

21 0 0
By Fizizlimee

" So. This is our camp?. " Lollipop Said

" Yeah I Guess It Is. " Gelatin Responsed

Teardrop nodded aswell

" Why is it deserted..? "

" Because its a desert lollipop. " Gelatin replied.

" Deserts Dont have bushes dumbass. "

" Right... "

Teardrop tapped both of their shoulders to let them know there was lots of sleeping bags and tents and even food.

" FOOD!! " Gelatin jumped up and down

" Why are you so happy about food gelatin? " Balloony Asked

" Dont mind him. He gets happy at food all the time. "

" No wonder hes fat. " Firey said

" Firey dont be rude! " Leafy exclaimed.

" What...? I-IM NOT FAT!! "

" YES YOU ARE "

----

Lollipops Pov:

Teardrop just wandered over to the tent and got in it, Probally because she was tired.

Firey and gelatin were arguing. Gosh i wish i could drop-kick firey but i cant. I would burn if i touched him with my finger or whatever.

" Can you 2 shut up. Your Driving Me Insane.. "

" No. " Firey Responded.

" Im about to shove a yoyleberry down you throat so i can drop-kick you. " I Responded.

Firey eyes widened

" Huh " Was All He Said To Her.

" Your heard me. And i meant every single word. "

" God Fine. " Firey Moaned.

" Now. Im going to take a nap, atleast shut up for like 5 minutes. "

" Alright bye lollipop! " Gelatin waved.

------

No Ones Pov:

" Firey, You cant just call people fat.. " Leafy sighed

" Yes i can. Plus im just speaking the truth. "

" I-IM NOT FAT FOR COLLAGEN SAKE.!! "

" YOU ARE DUMBASS. "

" Please shut up.. You 2 r getting on my nerves now Aswell. " Balloony Sighed.

" Shut up balloony. " Firey Responded.

" No. You Shut up firey. "

In the meantime, Td had been wandering around the camp, Nobody didnt notice she even got up. She was used to people forgetting her, But while td was exploring, She found a scroll, it looked ancient to her. She grabbed a shovel, fishing rod and hammer. The scroll was telling her to use a hammer, After a while of searching for the right tree to hit, She hit the tree and another scroll fell out. The scroll said " Vote Steal Advantage " Td was confused, But Knew she had to hold on to it so she did.

Suddenly Four appeared infront of her.

" Congrats Td! Youve found a advantage! Ill Tell you what you can do with it. " Four Smiled

" So. When your teams up for elimination, You can use that advantage on someone, The person you pick Will not be able to vote And you will get to vote 2x! "

Td kinda understood what four said

" Bye Bye Td! "

Four Disappeared.

Teardrop Plopped the scroll inside her and just wandered off again.

--

yippee i finished tjis chapter

455 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 713 41
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
37.3K 2.1K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
22.4K 943 7
After Drogon flew her away, Daenerys believed she was done, that the gods had enough. She would later laugh at the irony. 𝐎𝐑 Daenerys Targaryen is...
19.2K 1.1K 25
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...