appreciated

By 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... More

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
thank you!
bonus

✧ 37

1.2K 38 8
By 90HYUCK

It's been a month since everything has happened. Once Muzuki was caught, she was kicked out of university, and arrested and charged for Child Pornography.

Umji was healing everyday. Taking time to herself, spending a lot of time with her boyfriend, hanging out with her friends, and even improving friendships with Ria and Myujin.

The two apologized to her, finally coming to their senses and realizing how fucked up they were being. As a group, they all started talking again.

Soojun and Dami's relationship has gotten even stronger, and even Liam and Emy's has also gotten stronger.

Ria started to focus on her art career, getting her own apartment and decorating it with a bunch of artwork of her own.

Myujin officially got a girlfriend, a girl he's been crushing on since he found out about Umji dating Haechan. They have been dating for 2 months.

Soojun built her own art studio, which is called Artjun. Sometimes Ria even sends her art into her work. Soojun's friends love to surprise her at her job.

Dami started working at a restaurant, bringing home delicious food for her and Soojun.

Liam was still looking for a job, seeing which ones would hire him for good pay so he could provide for him and Emy.

Emy found a job as a science tutor. Since she loved science and kids, she loved her job. Her and Umji's friendship grew even stronger.

Haechan was working even harder then ever with his idol job. Since he had his precious girlfriend, he felt more at ease and less stressed.

And Umji.. she still worked at the convenience store. She honestly loved that job. Especially since that was the first time she ever met Haechan. Also because her coworkers are nice and her boss is lovely.

Her mental health has been getting way better. The healing was still in process, but you could tell it had a positive effect on her.

Barely any baggy eyes, happier, and genuine emotions and smiles. She felt free and happy. Free from all the guilt of holding on a "burden."

ka__ngumji posted on their story!

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__ngumji 😎

ka__ngliam swag 😎
ka__ngumji nvr say that again gang 😎

eme_ i literally love you
ka__ngumji i literally love you more

comments are limited...

Umji was out shopping by herself when she got a text from her boyfriend.

my sun ☀️

hi be ready @ 4pm okay? okay.

?? what for..?

a date? obviously 🙄

alright SASS
what's the theme?
casual, cute, sexy???

casual but cute and comfy

okay got it
i'll be ready

okay you better
but i gtg jisung wants to show me this new game he downloaded i'll ttyl love?

okay <3 i love you

i love you too 🫶
my moon 🌑 loved this message!

A few hours pass by and 4pm comes around fast. She was putting on light makeup when her phone when off.

my sun ☀️
i'm outside baby

She quickly finished getting ready and grabbed all her necessities and left her dorm. She saw a black car outside. She got in and was met with a smilely Haechan.

"Hey," "Hi." They both looked at eachother with huge smiles on their faces.

The car started and the driver started driving to the destination. The couple talked about whatever was on their minds, never getting bored.

When they arrived, Umji got a good look at where they were. An aquarium.

Umji gasped, looking back at the boy with sparkly big eyes. "Are you serious?! Oh my god Hyuck I've been wanting to go to one for so long!" Haechan smiled at her excitement.

The two said their thank you's and goodbye's to the driver before going into the building. They spent most of their time there just talking, laughing, and having fun.

They checked out almost every animal there, from the penguins, to the fishes and sharks, to the polar bears, all the way to the stingrays.

After some time, they both left the aquarium and Haechan took them for ice cream. Umji got cookies and cream (the absolute best flavor 😎😎) and Haechan got vanilla.

They walked around and talked about literally anything; the weather, nature, food, work, NCT, literally anything. Their laughing grew louder and louder everytime they talked, just enjoying the time.

It was times like these where they could enjoy each other's presence, no worrying about practices and comebacks, no worrying about studying for tests and working late, just them.

It was getting later and later, they stayed out until it was turning dark. They laid down, their back on the grass as they both looked up into the stars.

Umji was digged into Haechan's side, warmth spreading to eachother. She pointed up, "Look, I can see the moon. It's pretty,"

Haechan looked at where she pointed and turned his head so he could see her side profile. Smiling, he nodded. "Yeah. Pretty."

Umji turned her head so now she could see him. Once their eyes met, their smiles widened. Pure and innocent love was glowing in their eyes, and their faces lit up like the stars in the sky.

Haechan pulled Umji closer, kissing her on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and finally, lips.

They kissed for a while. It was pure, passionate, and showed how much love and adoration they had for eachother.

Their souls entwined, dances happily with eachother. Their moods were bright and lively, the outside world around them being calm to balance them out.

They were happy. With eachother.

They appreciated eachother. They even thanked the Gods above for leading them together.

"I love you," Haechan whispers, his smile never leaving. Umji smiled even harder, pecking his lips before also whispering, "I love you too."

ka__ngumji @haechanahceah 🫶

haechanahceah 🫶☀️ my beautiful girl

comments limited...

haechanahceah @ka__ngumji 🫶

ka__ngumji i love you 🫶🌑

comments limited...

EL FIN.

A/n: APPRECIATED HAS BEEN FINISHED. thank you all SO much for the love on this book, it means the absolute world to me 🥹🫶 i cannot wait on the next book to start but again i love you all so much and thank you !!

- jayla ✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.1K 62
ㅡ makeup artist。 ㅡ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐮。 lee donghyuck, a mischievous star that turns us all lovestruck by his charms, finds hi...
196K 9.2K 35
❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ [🌈] •G...
RED By miss pearl

Fanfiction

210K 10.7K 42
❝And I can see the sirens on his eyes, the poison on his lips, the burns of his touches, and yet I embraced him like a saint, ignoring how his fire i...
269K 14.4K 49
Ft. NCT's Haechan It is so easy to hide behind a screen, being a different person online in comparison to who you are in real life. Like most situat...