Saved by my Lucky Charm (Jack...

By CompromisedMortality

Her parents died years ago. Her aunt and uncle kidnapped her, and brought her to the USA. Even though she's 2... More

Chapter One~ Escaping
Chapter Two~ Enough Hiding
Chapter Three~ Bruises
Chapter Four~ Prop Hunt
Chapter Five~ Last Day
A/N
WRITER'S BLOCK STINKS
Temporarily Discontinuing
NEW STORY

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME

2K 71 55
By CompromisedMortality

THIS ISNT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ.

HI. SO IM VERY MAD. AND I DONT GET MAD EASY.

I had a new chapter all written out with 2k words. Wattpad updated (dun dun duuuuuun), and then I tried to post the chapter.

The keyword here is try.

AND WHOOP-DE-DO WATTPAD DELETED MY CHAPTER.

RAGE. RAGE ALERT. RAGE.

I am SO MAD.

IMAGINE IF YOU WERE HAVING A BIRTHDAY AND YOU SAW YOUR PRESENTS AND CAKE, THEN SOMEONE TOOK THEM RIGHT FROM UNDER YOUR NOSE.

YEAH IRRITATING RIGHT?!

*sigh*

And being the idiot I am, I didn't back anything up on my computer.

*hits head* Stupid stupid stupid.

Well it's going to be awhile until I update for real.

AT LEAST UNTIL WATTPAD GETS IT CRAP TOGETHER.

Apologies for the lack of chapters.

~Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
97.8K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...