Prince Charming Or Not ??

By chinachanchal

Every girl dreams of her own Prince Charming.. do they really exist?? Are all prince really that charming... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Teaser
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 14

843 75 36
By chinachanchal

Here's the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors.. Enjoy..

.
.
.
.

Ragini, Raghav and Aditya were having breakfast.. Ragini was still sulking while aditya was looking at her teasingly..

Aditya - So.. What is the plan sweetheart..?? What are we doing today..??

Ragini - we..??

Aditya - Yeah.. We are in Mumbai and we have to go out to visit various places..

Ragini - But what will you do coming with us..?? You have your meetings..

Aditya - Yeah.. But what are those meetings in front of you.. I have kept today free especially for you.. So we will go out together ..

Raghav - With me as well..

Aditya turns to him with a smile..

Aditya - of course Raghav banna.. How can we miss you.. ?? We all will go together today but unfortunately from tomorrow I won't be able to join you guys..

Ragini, Raghav(looking up) -Aahhh....Thank god..

Aditya (raising his brows) - hunhh.. You guys said something..??

They both shake their head fervently in no.....

Aditya (shrugging) - OK.. So..tell me where we are going first.. ??

Ragini - How about we first visit auspicious places... Let's start with mandir.

Aditya / Raghav (together) - Mandir..??

Ragini(excitedly) - Yeah. I have heard a lot about temples here......Sidhivinayak,mahalakshmi, mumbadevi and many more....I want to visit all those..

Aditya and Raghav looks at each other and just shrugs..

Aditya - Uhhhh....... Alright.. If you want to visit temple then we will start with sidhivinayak and will go to the places nearby.. What say.. ? ?

Ragini - Alright.. But you coming with us.. Won't that be a problem..??

Aditya - no worries sweetheart.. I m a yuvraaj not an actor.. It's mumbai..People won't recognize me at just a glance.. Plus we can cover up very well..

Ragini - Uhmm.. Ok.. If you say so..

Later they all get ready to go out.. As usual raghav took the passanger seat.. Aditya settles in driver seat and looks at him teasingly..

Aditya - You won't let me have the chance to sit beside your sister.. Right..??

Raghav - uh.. It's nothing like that yuvraaj.. I think di will be more comfortable at the back..

Aditya - Sure.. I believe you..

Saying that he starts the car and drives out from there..

Later after mandir they visited various places around ..

As they were on the beach, Ragini and Raghav start playing with waves while Aditya stays behind talking on his phone..

After finishing his call he turns and see Ragini busy in making mud castle with other kids there..

He raised his brows seeing her excitement while doing this and qalks towards them..

Aditya - Seriously sweetheart..?? I can understand Ragahv banna as he is a kid but you..??

Raghav looks at him ruefully while ragini rolls her eyes..

Ragini - Why..?? Is there any rule that only kids can make mud castles..?? Anyways I m helping them with it..

Aditya - But your clothes are getting dirty..

Ragini - So what.. It's just some mud.. It can be cleaned.. Now shh.. Don't disturb me.. Let me focus on my castle..

Aditya - your castle..?? Hunh..??

One girl - yes.. Now stop disturbing didi.. If you want you can make a one of your own or help her..

Aditya (smiling at her) - No I don't need to.. I already have one..

Meanwhile Ragini finishes her castle and place the flag on top of it..

Ragini - and here we place the flag on our castle.. Now no enemy can enter it..

All the kids along with raghav clap happily..

One boy- didi you made this castle and you are so pretty so you become the princess of this castle.. No no the queen.. You become the queen..

Ragini (laughing) - Aww..Thank you..

Aditya - queen hunh..?? What about the king..??

That boy looks to be in thought..

Boy - king..?? Uhhh..

All the kids start thinking about this..

Another little girl - Who could be the king.. (Looking towards raghav) Bhaiya you..??

Raghav - No.. I can be her knight.. Protecting her all the time.. (Making a saluting gesture) At your service My lady..

Ragini smiles at him..

Aditya (clears his thraot) - Uhmm.. Don't you guys see someone here..?? In front of you..??

Kids- Who..??

Aditya raise his brows at them..

Kids - You..??

He shrugs his shoulders..

One boy - But you didn't even help in making a castle..

Aditya leans down and ruffle his hair..

Aditya - A king never builds his own castle.. His workers do..

Kids - Really..??

Aditya - Yes..

One girl - How do you know..??

Aditya(winking at them) - Secret..

One boy - Wait.. Did you just call us workers ..??

Aditya widens his eyes while those kids glare at him putting their little hands on their waist..

Ragini couldn't control her laugh seeing this.. Aditya looks at her..

Ragini - Seems like the king is going under an attack by his own workers..Too much fun..

Aditya - You accepted me as your king.. Aww..

Ragini(turning her face in humph) - Shameless..

Aditya laughs at his irritated expressions.. He leans forward nad moves his hand towards her face.. Ragini moves her head back in reflex and looks in confusion.. Both their eyes meet and they look at each other..

Baithein rahe, khayalon mein yun hi

Ulje rahe, sawalo mein yun hi

Mmmm

kitni batein hai jo
Kehna paye inko
Hum toh na the is tarah

Ohhh ohhhhhhoooo
Ankhon hi ankhon mein yun

Ohhh ohhhhhhoooo
Ankhon hi ankhon mein yun

Ragini turns her face away.. Aditya leans even closer..

Ragini - What .. What are you doing..

He places his hand on her cheek and caress it ..

Ragini looks at him.. He backs away and shows his hand to her..

Aditya - I was removing it..

There was slight mud on his hand..

Ragini touch her cheek nad wipes at it..

Ragini - Oh.. Thank.. Thank you..

Aditya - Your welcome sweetheart..

Ragini turning towards kids..

Ragini - Hey kids.. Let's go.. We will have cotton candies from there.. Come on come on kets go..

Yayyyyyy

All the kids shouts in excitement nad runs towards vendor of cotton candy .. Ragini and Raghav also follows them..

Aditya keeos standing there looking at her with his arms crossed..

He looks at his hand and shrugs the mud on it with a smile..

.
.
.
.

Next two days Aditya was busy in his meetings while he arranged a car for Ragini and Raghav to roam around the city..

The sibling duo had lots of fun going to new places, trying different foods, clicking selfies, shopping and just being their crazy self..

Third day Ragini had gone with Aditya for the meeting while raghav decided to just laze around and playing games.. Anyways he wasn't interested in going out without his Di..

At evening Ragini and Aditya returned after a hectic day at work..

Raghav runs towards her and excitedly tell her about his day..

As they all settle down..

Aditya - So.. What's the plan now..

Ragini - It's already evening.. What can we do now.. ??

Aditya - Sweetheart.. It's mumbai.. You know what is best part about it..??

Ragini - What..??

Aditya - It's night life.. Here the actual day of many people starts at the night..

Ragini - What do you mean..??

Aditya - All these days we have looked at the places of your choice, now it's my turn to show you what the night life of mumbai is..

Ragini - Meaning..?? Where are we going..??

Aditya - That's a surprise.. Now go and get ready fast.. And yes.. Do wear something nice..

Ragini (glaring) - what do you mean..?? Don't I always dress nice.. ??

Aditya (smiling) - You always look beautiful no matter what you wear..

Ragini - hmm.. That's better..

She gets up and goes towards her room..

Aditya chuckles from behind..

Aditya - Girls...

" Excuse me.. ?? "

He turns to see raghav glaring at him. With his arms crossed.. He smiles at raghav..

Aditya - Leave it.. You won't understandnow.. You will get it growing up..

Ruffling his hair he goes towards his room as raghav looks on angrily ..

Raghav (arranging his hair) - What the hell..

.
.
.
.

Aditya drives them towards their destination and stops the car..It was a short distance.. Extremely short distance.. Not even 5 minutes distance.

They all get down and looks around..

Ragini widens her eyes seeing what was in front..

Ragini - Uhh... This......??

It was a high end restro pub..

She looks at it hesitantingly and then at aditya..

Ragini - Uhmm.. Here....??

Aditya - Yeah.. What better place than this to get you recognized with night life of mumbai..

Ragini - but this.....

Aditya notices her expressions and raises a brow..

Aditya - Don't tell me you are amongst those..

Ragini(frowning) - Amongst who..??

Aditya - Those who thinks that such places are not for good people.. Pubs, clubs etc are not for cultured people nad all those theories..

Ragini looks away sheepishly..

Ragini - Uhh.. (Clearing her throat) It's.. It's nothing like that.. It's just that I m not used to such places.. Not my comfort type ..

Aditya (smirking) - Yeah.. I can see that..

She glares at him.. He raises his hands..

Aditya - Fair enough.. But if you will not even see how it is , how will you get to know whether you like it or not.. People go to pubs , clubs etc to chill, enjoy their time.. Sometimes with friends, sometimes with colleagues, sometimes with their partners.. Even with the family.. They dance, eat, drink and enjoy.. You shouldn't judge..

Ragini(still hesitating) - but there will be alcohol, smoke and all that stuff..

Aditya(scoffing humourously) - What do you think it is some cheap roadside bar..??

Ragini - Meaning..??

Aditya - Sweetheart this is my restro pub.. Comes under singh group.. One of the most popular and high end pub.. People don't go around smoking, drugging and being bapshit crazy everywhere .. Even the entry is not easily available.. There is something called smoking zone.. You know about that..??

He raised his eyebrows teasingly at her....

Ragini (scoffing) - Hahaha. Very funny.. But there will be alcohol.. Right..??

Aditya - Yes and you can't do anything about that but no one is forcing you to drink it.. There are other soft drinks as well.. (Smirking) you know it's not a good thing to judge..

Ragini bites her lips and looks in contemplation..

Ragini - but Raghu..?? What about him..?? Is it even legal for him to be at such place..??

Aditya looks at raghav with teasing smirk..

Aditya - Sweetheart..do you think your baby bro is really a child still..?? You think he doesn't have any experience about places like this... ??

Ragini glares at raghav.. He widens his eyes and shakes his head fervently..

How the hell conversation turned upon him.. This manthara yuvraaj..... Urghhh..

Raghav (pinching his neck) - I never... I swear..

Ragini nods and looks at Aditya in question..

Aditya - Oh come on sweetheart.. Who will say no to me..?? It's my place.. Whoever I say, goes inside........So.. (Forwarding his hand) shall we..??

Ragini looks at his hand and then at him..

Raghav immediately comes forward and places his hand in his..

Raghav - let's go ..

Aditya - As good looking as we both are but I dont think we will look that good together entering there Raghav banna..

Raghav leaves his hand immediately and holds ragini's hand..

Raghav- let's go di...

Ragini - yeah..

They both move forward while Aditya follows them chuckling ..

(Why is it like that every time.. ?? 🤔)

Ragini looks around as they enter inside.. She was feeling quite uncomfortable being at such place but she understood aditya's point as well..

Raghav (looking excitedly) - Come di.. Let's go dance.. It looks so fun..

He holds her hand and start dragging her towards dance floor..

Ragini - Hey Raghu wait..

Aditya - You both go and enjoy.. I have some friends here, I'll go meet them..

They nod and go towards the dance floor while he goes towards a private booth where few guys were sitting..

Guy 1 -Whoa.. Finally the Prince is here..

They all cheer aloud seeing him..

Aditya smiles at them..

Aditya - Hey guys..

He goes and sits on the center sofa lazily..

One guy - So yuvraj how has been jaighad this time.. ??

Aditya - Jaighad is always fantastic all the time but this time it was interesting.......slightly smirking) very interesting...

Another guy -Why.. Something happened..??

Aditya - not something.. But someone..

Guy - someone who..... ??

Aditya (smirking) - someone..

Another guy (shaking his head) - we will never understand what you mean to say..

Aditya - If you would have understood it then you would have been in my position..

They all laugh hearing this..

Aditya - Anyways I just dropped here to say Hi.. I gotta go.. See you all later..

One guy - Hey ... Where are you going so soon.. ??

Aditya - Here only but this time I won't be spending my time with you all..

That guy - Let's have a billiards match..

Aditya - Maybe later..I have better people to look at than you all.. See ya later...

As he was going out suddenly one guy exclaimed..

Guy - Hey guys.. Look there.. Woah..

Everyone turns to look at the direction he was pointing at..

Aditya also turns and saw it was ragini who was standing near the drinks counter..

Another guy - Who is she..??

Guy - don't know but she looks hot..

Aditya raise his brows hearing that.. He again looks at ragini and a smirk appear on his face..

One guy stand up with attitude..

Guy - I m gonna ask her out.. Watch me..

Wohoooooo......

Everyone cheers for him while Aditya leans back on the sofa and crosses his arms as if enjoying the show..

Aditya - She is hot.. Isn't she..??

That guy stops and looks at him..

Guy - Yeah.. Super hot..

Aditya - Not only that.. She is smart and intelligent as well.......

That guy smiles arrogantly...

Aditya(smirking) - And she is out of your league..

Guy (smile freezing on his lips) - what do you mean..??

A waiter brings a tray and Aditya takes his drink from it..

Aditya - what I actually mean is she is beautiful, she is hot ,she is smart..and she is way out of your league.. Even in dreams..

Guy - Why..?? Wahts wrong with me..??

Aditya - She won't even look at you..

Guy (scoffing) - oh please.. She doesn't know who I am.. I m son of one of the biggest businessman of this city..

Aditya - Ahaann.....?? And you don't know who she is..

Guy - Who.. ??

Aditya (drinking from his glass) - Ragini Gadodia.. Beloved niece of Jatin Saraf..You know One of the biggest businessman of India.. ??

That guy widens his eyes in shock hearing this..

Guy - J.. Jatin saraf..

Aditya - Yeah..

Guy - So.. So what.. ?? Even I am not less.. Anyways she is just his niece not his daughter ..

Aditya(raising his brows in amusement) - Yeah.. ?? Do tell that to Raghav Saraf who is just standing beside his Di.. I would love to see what he will do with you..

That guy looks back in shock..

Guy - R.. Raghav Saraf.... He is here..??

Aditya - Of course..

Guy - It's.. It's fine.. So what.. ?? There is nothing wrong with me.

Aditya - Maybe but sadly there is still one hurdle and that is something that you definitely can't cross..

Guy(frowning) - What ..??

Aditya downs his drink on the go and gets up from the sofa and comes towards him..

He looks him in the eyes with a smirk..

Aditya - Me......She is my date for the day..Yuvraaj Aditya Singh's date..

That guy looks at him shocked.. Aditya places a hand on his shoulder..

Aditya - Cheezon aur logon par apni nazre aukaat anusaar hi rakhni chahiye..... (Looking at ragini) Aag hai wo.. Paas bhi aaye na toh jal jaoge.. Isliye pray hi karo ki wo tumhaari taraf dekhe hi na..

(You should keep an eye on things and people as per your limits.(looking at ragini) she is fire, you will get burned even if you go near..so pray that she doesn't even look at you..)

Saying that he waves at others and goes out of the booth and walks towards Ragini..

As he was about to reach her a girl comes in front of him..

Girl - Hey yuvaraj it's you.. Wow it's so nice to meet you..

Aditya looks at the girl and smile charmingly..

Aditya - Oh hello Shivani.....

Shivani - Wow.. Aapne itni jaldi pehchaan liya.. Mujhe toh laga tha ki mujhe apna introduction dena padega..

(Wow.. You recognized me so soon.. I thought that I have to introduce myself..)

Aditya - Aap bhi bada achcha mazaak kar leti hai.. Aap se koi ek baar mil le phir wo kaise bhul sakta hai.. ?? Oberoi's ki party m mile the hum..

(You are good at joking.. How can anyone forget you after meeting you once ?? We met at oberoi's party..)

Shivani - Wow.. I m impressed..

Aditya chuckles at this..

Aditya - I guess then I aim to impress..

They both laugh at this..

Ragini who noticed this exchange saw how he was behaving and how that girl was drooling over him.. She rolls her eyes shaking her head..

Aditya also notices this and a small chuckle escapes his lips..

Shivani and Aditya talk for a few minutes with aditya being a complete dazzler and shivani oohing and aahing over him..

Ragini keeps making faces looking at them while Aditya was enjoying all the expression of her's..

Aditya - oh definitely shivani.. We willl definitely meet again.. Infact I would have loved to spend more time with you but I have to attend to my guests today.. I am extremely apologetic for that..

Shivani - Oh yuvraj.. Please don't embarrass me.. Of course I understand.. You don't need to be modest m

Aditya - That's really sweet of you.. Maybe next time..

Shivani - Sure ..Next time..

They bid their byes and Aditya goes towards Ragini with a smile..

Ragini leans on the counter and crosses her hands..

Ragini - Are you always like this..??

Aditya - Like what..??

Ragini - This fake..??

Aditya (raising his brows) - Now that's a slander sweetheart.. I am not fake..

Ragini (raising her brows as well) - Really..?? Being all this sweet and gentle towards all the girls.. And then they all go aww and ooh over you..

Aditya (looking at her intently) - But you don't... Right..??

Ragini(scoffing) - Oh.. Puh.. Lez..... Going crazy over you..eww....My senses and brain are still intact..

Aditya keeps hand on his heart..

Aditya - Now that's a painful thing to hear..

Ragini - Stop your drama.. All those other girls might come under your trap but I don't.. I can see through you clearly..

Aditya(leaning towards her) - And what do you see..??

Ragini - All those act you do of being so gentle and charming..

Aditya - Come on sweetheart.. I am a yuvraj.. A prince.. It's my job to be charming..

Leaning even more towards her he whisper in her ear..

Aditya - I would love to be your prince Charming..

Ragini rolls her eyes and keeps her hand on his shoulder pushing him away..

Ragini - sorry to disappoint you but you are not any prince charming.. You are prince irritating..

Aditya (amused) - ahaannn...??

Ragini - Yes.. If you think that doing all those flirting and rizz makes you charming then you are sorely mistake..

Aditya - Wait a minute.. Is someone jealous..??

Ragini(opening her mouth) - What..?? Jealous?? me..?? Because of you..?? Are you out of your mind..??

Aditya (smiling) - No.. But it seems like I am definitely in your mind..

Ragini - Oh God.. I have never seen anyone as delusional about himself as you..

Aditya(chuckling) - delusional..??

Ragini - yeah.. What do you think that you are so cool just because you can make all those girls drool over you..?? It's something special.. ??

Aditya - it is special..

Ragini - No.. Anyone can do it..

Aditya - really..?? Why don't you try it..??

Ragini(shocked) - What..?? Why should I..?? I m not interested..

Aditya(looking at her challengingly) - what..?? Already scared..??

Ragini - What's there to be scared about.. I am just not interested in it..

Aditya - Alright.. At least show me a trailer..If you say it's as easy as it is.. Then please do show ne.. Or I will think you are scared..

Ragini looks at him challengingly..

Ragini - If that's the case.. Then wait.. And watch..

She points her gingers at her eyes and then at his eyes.. Aditya raise his brows at her ..

Aditya - ok..

Ragini glares at him and then looks around..

She saw a guy coming towards the counter.. She smirks seeing him and leans towards the counter sipping her cold drink..

That guy reached the counter and orders his drink.. His gaze goes towards ragini..

Ragini gives him a lazy smile.. He gets an interested look on his face..

Ragini (sweetly) - hey..

Guy - hii.. What a pretty girl like you is doin here by herself alone..??

Ragini(smiling) - probably waiting for someone to come and give me company..

That guy chuckles hearing this..

Guy - If that's the case then I will feel honoured to be your company..Hi..I am Arjun.. You??

Ragini - I am Ragini.. Nice to meet you..

Arjun - Aah.. Pretty name for a pretty girl..do I have the honour of gettin a drink for you Ragini..??

Ragini (laughing embarrasedly) - No please.. It's not needed.. Don't bother..

Arjun - Oh come on.. Please.. Let me get just one for you..

Ragini looks at him and takes a step closer to him and whispers looking into his eyes..

Ragini (whispering) - how about I get you a drink this time..

Arjun gulps looking into her eyes..

Arjun - That.. That would not be appropriate..

Ragini - then we can just get one drink for each other.. Fair enough..??

Arjun (smiling) - I guess so..

Ragini- no hard drinks.. Please..

Arjun - Sure.. I already assumed that.. You don't look like that type..

Ragini (raising her brows) - are you stereotyping..??

Arjun(shaking his head) - no no.. Of course not.. I saw that you are currently having a cold drink.. Sometimes you get the feeling..

Ragini - hmm.. Smart.. I am impressed..

Aditya was looking at that whole interaction from the side with amusement..

He saw as Ragini had totally charmed that guy and the way he was looking at her..

There were literal stars in his eyes.

He was looking at all of this sitting at the chair and downing his drink..

He smirks as they were chatting happily and then goes towards the dance floor and start dancing..

All the time they were talking while laughing in between..

Aditya was looking at all this with a smirk ..

He saw Arjun move his hand and remove the strand of hair from her face and adjust it..

Suddenly his smirk froze looking at the scene..

Ragini smiles softly at Arjun.. She looks at aditya through the corner of her eyes ..

Although she was not that comfortable with what she was doing but fortunately Arjun was a decent guy. He is respectable and is not coming onto her forcibly..

Aditya's ever present smirk slowly vanish as ragini suddenly stumbles and arjun holds her arms to support her..

Ragini also holds his hand to balance herself..

His gaze goes to their hands on each other and an unsettled feeling grows in his heart..

He clenches his fist angrily as she laughs at that guy while thanking him..

Arjun forwarded his hand towards her and she was about to place his hands on his when he felt a hand on his shoulder..

Arjun turns and saw Aditya standing there looking dangerously at him.. He frowns seeing him..

Arjun - Yes..??

Aditya (smirking and nodding towards ragini) - May I..??

He looks at Aditya and then Ragini in confusion..

Arjun- But..

Aditya - Thanks for giving her company.. Sweetheart was feeling lonely but now I will take over from here..

Ragini rolls her eyes hearing this..

Arjun was startled hearing what Aditya said.. He turns to ragini, she smiles sweetly at him..

Ragini - Thanks Arjun.. I really had a great time with you..

Arjun(still confused) - Uhhhhh.... Same here..

He couldn't hell but feel disappointed..

Aditya - Yeah.. Thanks dude.. You must be something to actually impress yuvraaj Aditya singh's date..

Arjun widens his eyes at this..

Arjun - Yu.. Yuvraaj... Aditya Singh....?? D.. Date..??

Aditya - Yeah.. My date..

He steps closer and whisper in his ear..

Aditya - Too out of your league.. So step back..

Arjun gulps nervously at this..

He nods at ragini..

Arjun - I.. I will takes your leave.. Bye..

Ragini - Ar..

Before she could complete he rushes out from there..

Ragini turns to glare at Aditya..

Ragini - What was that..??

Aditya - What ..??

Ragini - Date..?? And you said something to him, right..??

Aditya - Ahh.. You are worried for him..??

Ragini - No.. But he behaved strange at the end..

Aditya (shrugging) - I just talked with him.. Not my fault that people like him can't match up to my level..

Ragini(shaking her head) - you are impossible..

She turns to move..

Aditya - where are you going.. ??

She looks at him in confusion.. He bows slightly and forwarded his hand looking up at her with smile..

Aditya - may I have the pleasure of dancing with you my lady..??

Ragini - it's not a ballroom and we aren't supposed to do waltz..

Aditya - doesn't matter..

Ragini - what if I say no.. ??

Aditya - Then I'll just charm you..

Ragini - how.. ??

Aditya (smirking) - I will tell you a joke..

Ragini - Wh... What..?? NOO.. Please...

She looks on horrified..

Aditya -So tell me what's faster, hot Or cold..??

Ragini (rubbing her forhead tiredly) - What..??

Aditya - It's Hot..

Ragini - how..??

Aditya - Because you can catch a cold..

Ragini looks at him blankly..

Aditya - You know you catch a cold but you can catch a hot.. So hot is faster..

Ragini looks at him as if wanting to strangle him with his bare hands..

Ragini - you know your jokes are even worse than your personality..

Aditya (smiling) - well.. Atleast you found my personality better than something..

Ragini - You have such a thick skin.. Don't you..??

Aditya - Yes and that's why I am again going to ask you for a dance..

Ragini - N..

Aditya - Ok.. I will tell you one more joke.. What is..

Ragini instantly puts her hand in hand..

Ragini - No.. No.. I m ready.. Let's dance..... But stop your jokes.. Please..

Aditya(shrugging) - As you say my lady..

Holding her hand he pulls her closer.. Ragini bumps into him and holds his arms to balance herself..

He looks at her hand on his arms and with a smile removes her grip from there and places it on his shoulder..

Looking at her in they eyes, he snakes his hands around her waist.. Ragini widens her eyes...

Ragini - What are you.....

Aditya (pulling her even closer) - Shhhh....

He puts a finger on her lips while looking down in her eyes intensely.. Ragini felt nervous by his gaze..

Aditya - Don't say anything.. Just enjoy the moment.. Ok..??

Ragini gulps nervously..they bothbwere so close that they could hear each other's heart beats..both keeps gazing at each other eyes..

Bas tumko dehke, dekhte hi rahe
Ruk jaye lamhe sabhi, jaatey huye

Kya tumse kehde aur kya na kahe
Tum hi samjhlo sabhi, hai kaash ke

Bas yeh tamanna hai
Dil jo apna hai, usko mil jao tum

Ab na khayalo mein, na sawalon mein
Bahon mein aao tum

Ohhh ohhhhhhoooo ohh hooo
Ankhon hi ankhon mein yun

Khoye rahe.....

Aditya - Pretty..

Ragini - hunh..??

Aditya - your eyes...

Ragini - yeah.. I know.. Your reflection in my eyes.. It looks pretty.. Right..??

She looks sarcastically at him..

Aditya shakes his head with a smile.

Aditya - No.. Your eyes.. They look pretty..

Ragini was stumped by what he said and the way he said..

Normally he would make it all about himself but he actually complemented her..

She felt flustered for the second.. She looks down clearing her throat..

Aditya noticed her awkwardness..

Aditya - Although I do have to say that me reflection is even pretteir..

She looks up at him and pushes him away from herself..

Ragini - Get lost..

Turning she goes from there while he follows behind her laughing..

Aditya - hey.. Wait.. Where you going...?

Ragini - I need to go find raghu..

Aditya - Yeah.. I was really curious.. How the hell did raghav banna actually leave his Di's side even for a moment.. He is your tail after all..

Ragini (glaring at him) - Don't talk about my Raghu like that..

Aditya (bowing in surrender) - Ok ok.. Sorry.. But where is he..??

Ragini - He had gone to check out gamezone here.. I was about to join him but was waiting for you..

Aditya - Aww.. That's really sweet..

Ragini (with a straight face) - No need to go all aww.. You are our host for now.. it's manners.. Now that I have informed you, I am going there..

Aditya - You don't need to.. The way he is he would probably come here any time looking for you..

And true to that, they saw raghav coming towards them from other side..

Aditya - See.. Say the devil's name and the devil is here..

Ragini glares at him..

Aditya - I meant that he is going to live a hundred years sweetheart..

Raghav reaches towards them happily..

Raghav - Di.. I have checked out all the games there in game zone.. They are so fun.. We will definitely go there tomorrow.. Ok..??

Ragini (smiling) - Sure but Now let's go and eat something.. You must be hungry..

Raghav - No di.. I am fine.. Let's go drink something..

Ragini - but..

Raghav - Offo.. Come here.

He drags her towards the counter and order drinks for them..

Aditya - Puri duniya par aag k gole barsati rehangi sivaay apne bhai k..

(She will throws fire bombs at whole world except her brother..)

Aditya also follows and order for himself.. Ragini scrunches her nose as it was alcoholic..

He raise his brows noticing this..

Aditya - Any problem??

Ragini - No..

Aditya looks at his drink and then push it away..

Aditya - You don't want me to have that.. ??

Ragini - No plz.. Don't stop on my account..

Aditya - Are you sure..??

Ragini looks hesitatingly at his drink.. She then looks at raghav..

Aditya (laughing) - Oh sweetheart your baby brother is in a literal pub and you are hesitant for me to drink in his presence..

Ragini - alcohol is not good for liver..

Aditya - even anger is not good for heart.. So ..??

Ragini turns her face away.. She orders a soft drink and places that glass in his hand..

He looks at her startled..

Ragini - Here.. Have this for now.. Otherwise you will stink..

Aditay gets amused at this and chuckle..

Aditya - That's quite demanding..

Ragini - deal with it. No alcohol in my presence..

Aditya - Ahaan..??

Ragini (nodding) - Ahaan..

Suddenly he gets a call on his phone.. It was from his friends

They wanted to discuss about his next polo tournament..

Aditya - excuse me.. I will be back..

Aditya takes the drink and goes towards the booth where his friends were..

He sits on his usual center sofa and looks at his glass..

One guy - Hey..What is this..?? Are you having juice today..??

Aditya - Yeah.. Ragini ordered it for me..

Another guy - but yuvraj aapne hi kaha tha ki aap apni drink aur apni company aap khud hi chunte hai..

(But you yourself said that you chose your own drink and company..)

Aditya raises his glass in front of his face and looks at it with smirk..

Adity - Haa.. Lekin humaare pasand ki company agar humaare liye unki pasand ka drink choose kare toh bhala hum usse kaise mana kar sakte hai..

(Yes but if company of my choice selects a drink for me of her choice then how can I refuse that..)

Saying that he downs the drink in one go and places the glass on the table with a smile..

His gaze going to ragini who was dancing and enjoying with raghav..

.
.
.
.

At late night

Aditya was lying on his bed.. A soft smile spreading on his lips as he was remembering all his moments with ragini..

Their banter, teasing, the fierce way she would encounter him and also how cute she can turn all of a sudden.

He laughs but suddenly stops and sits up on the bed ..

Aditya - Wait a minute.. Hum unke baare m abhi soch kyu rahe hai..?? Hum toh bas unhe chidaane m maje lete hai phir kyun iss waqt unke baare m soch rahe hai.. Aur yeh humaare face p smile kyu hai unhe yaad karke..??

(Wait a minute.. Why am I thinking about her now..?? I just take fun in rattling her then why Am I thinking of her at this time.. And why do I have this smile on my face while remembering her..)

chand sitare sare benur the
tumse mile to sabhi roshan huye

ye sab najaare phir mile na mile
ek do kadam hi sahi milkar chale

kal kisne dekha hai kya bharosa hai, reh na jaaye gile

yahi ibtada bhi hai intehan bhi hai, hai mohabbat ye

aankhon hi aankhon mein yun

khoye rahein

khoye rahein

A chuckle escapes his lips..

Aditya - Kamaal hai sweetheart. Kuch toh baat hai aapme..... Humein.. Yuvraaj aditya singh ko apne baare m sochne par majbur kar diya.. Not bad ..

(Wow sweetheart.. There is something about you.. You have forced me to think about you.. Not bad..)

A smirk appear on his lips..

.
.

Next two days they again had fun together..

It was the sixt day of their mumbai tour and they were set to return on next day..

Raghav comes out his room yawning.. He saw Aditya sitting on the couch sipping his coffee..

Raghav - Good morning yuvraaj..

Aditya - Good morning raghav banna..

Raghav looks around..

Raghav - Where is di..??

Aditya - Seems like your di has gotten lazy she hasn't woken up yet.. Infact i was waiting for her to get up..

Raghav looks at the time and frowns..

Raghav - Strange.. She is not to sleep so late..

He immediately rush towards her room and knocks on the door..

Raghav - Di.. Ragu Di.. Do you hear me..

Aditya - What are you doing..??. Stop it..

Raghav (frantically) - There must be something.. (Again knocking on her door) Di..?? Open the door..

Now even Aditya felt something strange..... He goes towards his room and comes back with a master key of suite..

He opens the door and they both enters inside..

They saw her sleepimg peacefully on bed..

Raghav rushes towards her but stops just before her bedside..

He slowly places his hand on her shoulder..

Raghav - Di..

Suddenly he felt something strange.. He sits on the bed nad touch his palm to her forhead and then at the side of her neck..

He looks wide eyed at Aditya..

Raghav - She is burning up.. She is having a fever..

Aditya also gets shocked hearing that... He rushes towards her and touch her forhead..

She was indeed burning up..

Raghav lightly tap her cheeks..

Raghav - Ragu Di.. Di..

But no response..

Aditya - I'll call the doctor and bring the thernometer..

He takes his phone out dialling doctor's number and searches for first aid box.. They check her temperature and it was indeed high..

Raghav almost panicked seeing it..

Raghav - How.. How did she get so much fever..

Aditya - It might be because of all the exertion.. She even played in rain.. I tried to stop her.. Can't she just listen for once..

In quite a rare moment t, his calm and composes persona was not kept intact but raghav cluld hardly care.. He himself was too much engrossed in worry..

After some time the doctor comes and gives her injection.. Raghav holds her hand toghtly and closes his own eyes as if it will dissipate her pain..

For some reason aditya also looks away..

Aditya - What's wrong doctor.....??

Doctor - Actually it's a viral.. Temperature was high so I have given her injection.. I m prescribing medicines, please give her on time..

Aditya - Alright.. Thank you..

Manager escorts the doctor out and also arranges for medicines..

Aditya sits on the other side of her bed and looks at her sleeping and feverish form..

It was around afternoon.. Ragini was going in and out of consciounesss..

Raghav hadn't even moved from beside her..

He felt a hand on his shoulder.. He turns and see Aditya standing there..

Aditya - Raghav banna.. You should have something and take some rest..

Raghav - No I don't want to..

Aditya - Raghav banna.. Please.. Atleast have some rest.. You have been sitting there from a long time..

Raghav (stubbornly) - No I m not going anywhere till my Di gets fine..

Aditya was about to say something else but stops himself..

He glances at ragini and then goes and sits on the couch inside the room..

.
.
.
.

Aditya opens his eyes with a jerk.. He didn't realize when he felt asleep..

It was about to be evening..

He looks towards Ragini's bed and saw Raghav placing wet cloth strips on her forhead..

Poor guy almost looked as if crying but was doing everything he could to make her sister feel better..

A smile appears on his eyes seeing this..

He gets up and goes out of thd room talking pn his phone.. Raghav hardly noticed his presence..

While Raghav was qiping her face with wet cloth, he noticed a plate placed beside him.. He looks at Aditya in confusion..

Aditya - Eat this..

Raghav - I don't want to..

Aditay - Oh please.. I don't have the energy to deal with two sick babies.. If you will go like this then you yourself will get sick.. Then how will you take care of your di..?? So eat this.. Otherwise your di will bury me alive after waking up..

Raghav looks at him a d takrs the plate obediently and start eating..

It was more for his sister rather than himself .. Otherwise she would feel bad..

As he finished almost half on the food on plate..

Aditya - good.. Now go and get ready..

Raghav - No.. I don't..

Aditya - Shh.. You want to be like this sloth in her presence..?? She don't need extra germa from you .. Thank you all much.. Go and get freshen up..

Raghav - but..

Aditya - go..

Raghav stands up feeling irritated.. he looks worriedly at ragini..

Aditya - don't worry I will be with her..

Raghav just looks at him..

Aditya - You don't trust me..??

Raghav - I don't trust anyone when it comes to her..

Saying that he goes out from there while aditya looks at him..

He turns and looks at ragini and sits at her bedside..

He notices her pale face which was brightened just yesterday, her rough lips, swollen eyes..

He places his hand on her head and takes her hand in his other hand..

Aditya - please jaldi se theek ho jaiye aap sweethwart.. Jaldi.. Aap jaante hai aap aise beemar bilkul bhi achchi anhi lagti.. Aap toh wo aankhon se angaare aur lafzon se lava barsaatein huye hi achchi lagti hain..

Please get better sweetheart.. Fast.. You know You don't look good at all in this sickly avtaar.. You look good only when you are and volcano from your eyes

blasting lava from your words
.

He takes a sigh and pata her head..

Ragini furrows her eyebrow..

Ragini(mumbling extremely slowly ) - Rag...hu ..... Ra....ghu...

Due to fever she had been mumbling things in her unconscious through out the day..

Aditya touches her forhead.. It felt considerably low..

Ragini - Ma...a... Ma...a......

Aditya looks at her and gets up to get the thermometer..

He takes two three steps..

Ragini - La..... Ksh.........

Aditya stops in his tracks and looks back at her....

Ragini - La.. K.. Sh....

Screen freezes on aditya's turned face and ragini's mumbling face..

.
.
.
.

Here it is.. Hopefully you like it.. I am extremely sorry for being late but I hope you will understand..

Do give your comments and feedback..

Aditya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 186 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
52K 4.6K 33
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
34.5K 1.7K 38
Life is sometimes a roller coaster ride and at times the decisions you make feels so right but would turn out to be the worst. It doesn't always give...
43.2K 3.4K 59
This is a story of a rich boy sanskar, who doesnt know value of money and life. Its about how hw meets ragini. will they fall for eachother? #1 ran...