Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 47

984 83 19
By PraytoNamJesus

"Wooin" Dr.Delein softly touched his wounded head. Feeling the warm blood flowing down the side of his face. This wasn't the first time he was hurt, of course, but it surely was the first time his student Wooin had used such power against him. Who would've thought that he grew so powerful in the time he taught him.

Dr.Deliens eyes glared at the figure behind his precious student. The culprit had a sadistic smile on his face. His power remained a very strong and scary attribute. To mind control. Moments ago, Wooin had barely found his professor, demanding an answer as to why his parent figure tried to leave without him, not knowing Dr.Delein was trying to protect him. He used his powers, giving the basterd who broke the professor out of prison a chance to control Wooin's mind.

Making the kid fight against the person he admires as a mentor. This left Dr.Delein to dight against him but even with his power shots of power, he couldn't bring himself to hurt his student any more than he already has. He shut his eyes, if he cannot bring himself to harm Wooin to stop him, he'd rather be attacked relentlessly with his power.

"How dare you run amok in my district" His eyes snapped open, turning to see the very person who could help him. Noticing Seongha observing the rather odd behavior Wooin had, he answered for him. "Wooin is being controlled" after his statement, the two exchanged a silent look. Knowing well the child Wooin is in great danger within that controlled state.

All three, besides the controlled, conversed for a few minutes. Suddenly, as planned, Dr.Delein grabbed Wooin by the torso and ran as far away as he could from the person controlling his dear student. "Delein!!" The mint haired man shouted, about to run after the two when he heard Seongha call out a quick "hey", gaining the foreigners attention. He turned, pissed just to pause seeing a perfectly shaped sphere of ice hovering in the palm of his hand. Blue cold shards strung around Seonghas body. Showcasing the true essence of the Unions force control. "Let me ask you one thing" he said, glaring straight at the mint man before clenching his hand into a fist, crushing the sphere of ice.

Even if it looked like a simple ball of ice, this ice was actually a little thin coating caging as much of Seonghas power into it. Once it garnered enough, he crushed it, allowing all of the saved up power explode at once, creating an immediate spacial isolation within their surroundings. This left the long hairs mint head in shock. This isolation space adapted to the persons attribute. Since its Seonghas ice, the space turned cold as a blizzard during winter.

"Was it you who invited the union and made a mess there?" The opponent spun around, his pupils glower a bright white to take control of Seongha just to be met with ice as sharp and aerodynamic as an arrow shoot right at him. Mint head dodged just in time with a yelp.

"Did you really think I'd let you use your powers knowing it's mind control? What a poor response, to think you invaded the union with an ability like that" Seongha complained, his eyes focused on the mint head now doing another new trick. As if clones had separated from the original body, they surrounded seongha at a fast pace, praising himself for being able to take down other ability users that were like Seongha.

Just as Lerborine (tbh idk if that's how you spell his name) went in for an attack, Seonghas whole body seemed to glow with how much power he decided to use. In a quick and short burst of his ability firing up in every fiber of his being, Seongha didn't waste a second throwing a good punch to the ground where all the power building up in him flew into his fist, causing a ring of large ice spikes to burst out around him as both defense and offense.

Mint head, of course, being powerful himself couldn't defeat Seongha and was impaled. The fight was over with Seongha victorious.

Meanwhile as he ran the way Dr.Delein went with Wooin, he arrived at the scene just to see Wooin passed out on the ground, sound asleep with the doctor flat on his butt, looking very tired. "Dr.Delein?" The doc looked back to Seongha hearing his name. "Did you take Wooin down?" He asked, kneeling before the passed out Wooin on the ground. Hearing no response as he checked the boys state, relieved he's not as badly hurt as he originally thought, he heard the doctors weak and tired voice.

"Director Park...please take me back to the union" he sighed, as if something else drove him to the brink of exhaustion. Seongha could only blink at the doctors words, not knowing there's a certain fat orange cat glaring him down behind a wall after karate chopping Wooin then scolding the doctor for even thinking of letting his student kill him. Since it'll only make Jiwoo worry.

...

Meanwhile I, Kain Hua, reactivated my brothers force control, healing as much of myself as possible. At least only the minor injuries as the major ones were too risky to heal. "H-Hey, where are you going?!" Yet, as I stood from the spot I rested for a moment, a hand clasped onto one of my fingers, almost yanking me back down. I hissed. My body felt sore from using so much power than usual but even now, my burnt throat almost made me yell in pain after I hissed.

"Mmm" I could barely even make a noise, shaking my head frantically. Subin grabbed my hand. Why? I don't know. My Oni mask barely stuck on around my ears. For all I know, it'll fall off at any time. Staying any longer with the trio will expose me. Since Jiyoungs organization also came out to search for the kids.

Seeing no sign of Subin letting me go, I bit my lip, pulling my hand away harshly. Not caring for the pain when I felt the light sense of many ability users coming out way. Before Subin or Jisuk could grab ahold of me again, I used the power I gathered while resting to jump up onto a roof top. Disappearing from sight.

I can't go home. Elise and Suho are home, most likely not worried. Entering that house as injured as I am, they'll take me to the hospital and they'll find out with my fast recovery. So instead I entered Huas apartment building, quickly going up to the elevator then going into the empty penthouse situated at the very top floor. I gasped. Trying to steady my breathing.

There's only one thing that can help me. Although on accident, I stumbled upon Ilseong Hua's stash of healing medicine for awakened ones. During the first month I possessed Kain's body, I had searched the whole penthouse for anything on Kain. I dug in the bathroom, under the sink, there laid a suspicious bright orange cylinder case. Filled with glowing blue pills. Reading the label, it said, "Doctor Pi's healing meds" in chicken scratch writing.

At first I had no idea who Doctor Pi was and asked Elise once. Apparently he's one of the few amazing healers in the world. Although not as great as Kartien. "Where- Here it is!" Doctor Pi is a member of Hua after Ilseong saved his life from imprisonment. All of Doctor Pi's apprentices are also apart of the Hua organization since he became in debt for life towards Kains father. As his grace showed Doctor Pi and new found hope.

I opened the case, staring at the pills. Other than it's made by Doctor Pi, I'm unsure of anything else related to these pills. If I take too many, would I over dose? Does it affect my awakened state? Will it hurt my force control? Does it boost it? These questions remain unanswered since I have no idea what these pills do. So, to be in the safer side, I gulped one down. Going to the kitchen to drink some milk in case I needed to take it with food.

After a few minutes. Nothing happened. By the time 30 minutes passed, I felt my powers suddenly being sucked into my stomach. "Ah-!?" I yelped, feeling a sharp pain shoot through my belly. As if I was impaled. "Ouch ouch ouch!!" I sat up, clenching my stomach as sweat dripped off my forehead and my throat started to burn once more. My aching muscles as well as torn tendons only caused more pain. As if forcing itself to mend each other. My burnt skin too mended itself to new for a good hour. Similar to how I first awakened through immense pain, healing was the same.

Imagine a whole months worth of healing forced into a single hour. That, everyone, was just as painful as becoming injured. Still, by the time it finished, I passed out. Tired since it also took a lot of my power and energy to heal so quickly. Maybe even took as much nutrients from my body to do so. Either way, by the time I woke up, Elise was making breakfast.

"Huh? How- how did you get here?" I asked, feeling my stomach growl. "Suho was frantically trying to find you after you didn't come home at midnight. He came here as a last resort. He said he wanted to strangle you for peacefully sleeping the way you did after almost getting him fired. He's currently being punished by his brother, Izen" she giggled, placing a plate of perfectly cooked omelette at the table. I gulped, getting up and walking over. Slowly sitting down. Staring at Elise's unusually calm back.

"You had me worried as well young master" I flinched, the piece of omelet I cut off falling right back onto the plate before it arrived in my mouth hearing her. The kind tone sent shivers down my spine. Not even the Klein brother had me this terrified. "E-Elise. You see, I was just so tired I just decided to spend the night here instead. I never meant to make you worried" I explained, trying to warm the chill in the air. "Young master. I know you would've at least told me, if not Suho. Please be sure to next time" her smile remained as cold as ever as she placed a pan of hash browns in the middle of the table. I gulped, nodding my head frantically.

"Of course!!" I said. Wondering how the hell the real Kain made Elise scared of her when the woman is terrifying beyond all comprehension. "Good" with that, I was able to finally eat and replenish most of my energy i lacked after the major healing process last night.

"Oh, speaking of which. I heard the chairwoman of Shinwha requested to see you last night as well" once again, I paused. Feeling another chill. Why is Jiyoung looking for me? I thought we settled things that night. "Is that so? Did they mention why?" I asked, just out of curiosity. "Well, I'm not sure. I think they just wanted to make sure you were safe. Of course me and Suho lied about you sleeping soundly in the room due to our own circumstances. Thankfully, they bought it and left. But they said as soon as your free, please visit her." She glanced at me, noticing my lips twitch. Mistaking it as trying to suppress my smile, she giggled, blushing at the thought of her young master and the beautiful woman known as Jiyoung Yoo within the awakened world together. What a love story.

In reality, I was trying to suppress a frown. As far as I know from the story, the boys should be hospitalized right now. Last night the brother of the current chairman of Baekdu and Jiyoung should've had a meeting as well. There was no room for her to worry about me. Let alone care since her brother had been injured. It felt too suspicious. Unless...she found out? But it's impossible because I've been extra careful to show my powers remnants on the battlefield. "Haaah" I sighed. The fact I have powers is spreading already. It's become dangerous.

...

"My whole body aches like hell" Jisuk groaned, sitting on his bed in one of Shinhwas hospitals alongside Subin and Jiwoo. "That's enough! You've been whining over those little cuts like a baby!" Subin, of course, yelled at him. "Fuck you!? I broke my arm when it twisted the wrong way, elbow and down! You would've cried your eyes out!!" He retorted back. "That's nothing. Suck it up damnit. Do you know how many of my ribs are broken??" She, too, spoke of her own injuries. "one of them even stabbed my lung you fucker!" "I burned myself as well! That basterd left his handprint on me! You know how scorching that was!?" "Yeah! Yippe good for you!" The two continued their usual bickering, even after a life or death battle. Now simply healing from it.

Jiwoo could only laugh at the two. His mind wandering to the Oni masked savior he knew was Kain. "Hey,,,do you think the Oni masked guy is okay though?" Subin suddenly asked, making Jisuk stop his yapping after hearing her question. All three of them suddenly remembering the Oni masked man. Compared to the three of them trying to fight the Klein brother, barely even knocking him out, the Oni mask was able to deal fatal blows. Even breaking his arm at one point. To which, by them, is an impossible feat. Especially since his powers mainly involved his arms and hands.

Then the scene of his entire head engulfed in flames made them purse their lips. Only imagining how painful that could be. Still, even after that kinda of injury, the Oni mask had enough strength to still run away before help arrived. This told them the Oni mask wanted to remain a secret. So they didn't tell anyone else about him. Still, the Oni make left quite the impression on the trio. They seemed just as young as them and just as strong but he was so good with his powers, he didn't need to use it all in bursts to fight off the Klein brother. How he fought and how he used his ability was minimal yet it dealt way more damage than they could. Without his help, they felt they probably wouldn't have been able to beat the Klein brother.

Drrrrr

They all stopped thinking about the mysterious Oni mask when the door opened. A doctor pushed Wooin in a bed beside Jiwoos. Placing him carefully before explaining all the injures he had sustained from his own battle. Leaving all three speechless. Having a heart felt moment after the doctor left. They all went back to talking and even mentioning the Oni mask to Wooin. Demonstrating how he fought. Describing how cool and heroic he is.

All this left unbeknownst to Kain Hua, the identity behind the Oni mask vigilante. This, of course, would've made him happy but also scared. It's only a matter of time. And he knew it. I knew it was slowly coming to an end. My secret as an awakened one...

_________________________________

A/n: I AM SORRY FOR THIS S EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE BUT AT LEAST I FINISHED IT 😭😭😭 hope y'all enjoyed bc idk when I'll update again tbh. I will be updating though so don't worry. Just very slowly now.

Because of this I won't be putting in as much memes anymore. Just one meme per chapter until after mid terms. 😭

Elise when Kain went missing the night a huge fight happened with a Klein brother criminal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC