Ice Heart / Dazai Osamu X Rea...

By Fanficwriter01

Third BSD fanfiction. Dazai X Recarnated Reader (2023-24) Mature rated. The main protagonist faces hardships... More

Introduction
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Slums
Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)
Chapter 4 The Informant
Chapter 5 The Contract Part 1 (un-edited)
Chapter 6 The Contract Part 2
Chapter 7: The Drug Dealer (un-edit)
Chapter 8 Dance (un-edit)
Chapter 9 Sixteenth ARC
Chapter 10 The Funeral (un-edit)
๐ŸŽถ Sound Track ๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 11 The Station (un-edit)
Chapter 12 The Lab (un-edit)
Chapter 13 Dragon (un-edit)
Chapter 14: The Spy (un-edit)
Chapter 15: Oda (un-edit)
Chapter 16: Dragons Head Conflict
Chapter 17: Seventeen ARC Dark Era
Beast Ending (AU)
Dark Era: Good End (un-edit)
Epilogue: Entrance Exam (un-edit)
Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

Deleted scene: Hostage

134 8 4
By Fanficwriter01

You'd been in the warehouse for two days, one night, fifteen minutes, and five seconds.

You were bored out of your mind.

Staring at the floor, walls, or even stray light across the floor. the blood on the ground had dried and had faint metallic smell in the air.

You had noome to talk to.

You'd would've used your lock picking kit to break the cuffs and escape, but unfortunately, you'd been picked clean of the mini kit and weapon from person.

Lit boss has been by, he'd found out you were an informant, no longer protected. He'd made an 'offer' to hire yiu as an informant. Do your job. Get paid.

When that failed. He resorted to demanding information on who your clients were to classify information you may have.

You said nothing. That's not how your business worked. Of wanted something he had to offer you something in return. What he wanted was one-sided benefit to him.

"No deal."

He didn't like that reply, responding with punching you in a few places and scratched with a knife.

He came back two hours later with the same question with the offer.

You didn't respond.

He slapped you in the face. Your head turned sideways. Cheek stinging.

He walked out of the room.

You heard not long after you'd learn that another criminal organisation had shown up on the edge of the territory, and a fight broke out.

Just great.

You heard a loud banging in the distance. Another.

Gunshots.

sound downstairs and doors coming off the hangings.

Loud noises.

Shouting.
Gunshots ringing out.

Was there some sort of war going on downstairs?

Heard a lot of enemy guards mention a crime organisation broken into the mansion and armed.

You thought it couldn't be good.

You wanted to pull against the chains and shout for someone to take cuffs off of you.

You hadn't eaten in days and dehydrated. Low on energy.

Bruises on your body from being beaten up because you wouldn't give free information on another organisation. It was one-sided.

Nor was it how your business worked. If wanted something, they'd have to offer something equal value.

Back to present.

You heard the sound of heavy boots running around outside. One of the boss's command squadrons ran past the door.

You knew wouldn't be able to get far in your state. You'd be caught and killed or killed on sight.

Either by the enemy or the intruders killing off the enemy.

There was no middle ground.

More shouts in the hallway. Doors are getting knocked down one by one. heavy weight being thrown into tje walls and windows.

Is it me, or are they getting closer?

The intruding enemy must be pretty strong.

Heard one of the guards in charge of your prison, say a name.

Not just criminal organisation.

It was the flipping Port Mafia.

Crap.

What could they be searching for here?

Did the enemy boss tick them off or something?

They were close. Too close to your prison.

You struggled, but metal cuffs and anklet unyielding. With the heater and starving, you were weak to use your ability.

Even worse, you'd been long since stripped bare of your emergency pick locking kit.

Your only weapon was the chains.

You knew should've called when you got the chance.

Guards outside the door shouted, and blood curdling screams as guns went off and loud thuds against the walls outside.

The other enemy took them out in an instant.

You closed your eyes. Bracing yourself.

You heard footsteps in front of your door, and the door kicked in. Whoosh of air as the door past you and into the nearby wall.

Two people entered the dark room with a deadly serious aura.

"It's so humid in here. Who puts a heater on in the fall?"

I know, right? Waste of electricity bill.

There wasn't any furniture in the room either.

They must've found the heater and clicked of a button. The noise stopped.

It'd take a while for the room to cool down.

That's when I saw the chains and saw a figure standing in the centre of the room. Bound in chains.

"A prisoner? "

You heard the sound of leather shoes against the stone floor. Approach and a single hand touch your wrist first.

It sent feeling up your arm at human contact.

Their conscious but have a weak pulse.

"Alive but barely." You could make out.

Hand move away and fingers hro against yiur chin.

Titling it one side to another. Soreness from the bruising there and black eye.

"This one's been tortured."

Light tap against your cheek. I'm telling you to wake up.

You open your eyes and meet dark chocolate brown eye and bandage. Staring into your face.

Osamu Dazai.

Member of Port mafia. He wasn't an executive yet.

One next to him with red head and temper was Chuuya.

Why were they doing in a place like this?

Chuuya complained about finding the boss and finishing this.

"Of you want the boss... Be my guest. He's two doors... down from here." You were starting to have trouble catching your breath. Chuuya blinked at you.

"How do you know where that man is?"

"I've been there once or twice and beaten in there. "

How long have you been in here.

"Five days, fifteen minutes and six seconds."

How do you know how long been here.

Internal clock and sun rotated from one end of the room to another. Ancient eyptians used to use the system. Plus, one of the guards had a wristwatch.

Dazais eyebrow raised. Quite impressive.

Revealed reason wasn't just deal with boss. I am looking for nde informants and heard ine in former neutral area quite good.

Kidnapped and brought her. Trying find then would be a challenge.

Do I tell them.

I'm curious how you came to be here of all places.

A man in a black and white suit came in and bowed to the boys. Asked for a report.

The men have checked the rooms and found the boss's room, but there was no sign of this informant person. He'd say she was in the room.

Turned brown eye to you.

"Well, well, you just got more interesting."

He got out a piece of metal and broke you out of your handcuffs. Your body immediately slumped to the floor with a thump.

Incredible weal, but we were able to get to your feet. Leaning against the wall.

Lead them to the door, ignoring all the dead corpses and blood stains everywhere.

Crouched in the corner of the office with bodyguards was the one boss. Frightened and paranoid out of his mind.

Kicked him in the balls once. Cringed.

Didn't deserve to be killed by you. Walked away and left them to the mafiscos to finish off.

Crap. You had reached your limit.

"You're coming with us."

Collapsed, being caught in a paor or bandaged arms and slung you over their shoulders in fireman's hold.

The two teens walked out the door into the night with remaing men.

When you came to. You were lying in a hospital bed. Your cuts had been cleaned.

Glass of water km a small bedside table

Drunk ot Luke no tomorrow.

The two men, from the other day, appeared.

"Good, see you are up. "

Lead you to the elevator and hallways to a certain room.

Moris office. I've seen it in the anime. But it was absolutely an enmoriys. Overlooking the port and rest of the city in the distance.

Man sat in the office chair with hands nearly under the hoe chin
Observing you. Didn't like his attention on you at all.

Invites you to sit down on the available chair.

You sat down on the only other chair with your hands folded nearly on your lap.

You'd seen what happened in fifteen arc and knew better than to let arms rest on them. There was a chance it was booby trapped to confime you to it.

Introduce himself as Ougai Mori. He's the boss of the port mafiaco organisation.

Fake first name. Fake last name.

I see you are looking better. People found you you weren't in the best health.

Appreciate the hospitality.

I wouldn't call it legal. They didn't have a legal permit to run the organisation.

I'm told you used to be an informant for the neutral zone and worked with many kinds of clients.

Condolences for leader. Quote a shock news two changeovers in a short period of time.

You were poker faced.

He was trying to bait you.

My employee told me you'd been offered a deal to work with them. Refused.

You only nodded.

"I'd like to extend an offer of my own. Invite you to join our side as an informant."

"Informant with the mafia. "

Look on Mori's face. he wasn't joking.

Knew when it comes to mafia. Dangerous people are not to be messed with. Even if you tried to run, they knew your face and hunt yiu down..

There was a problem with the proposal. It was a one-sided benefit to them. If this was to work. You had some ideas of your own.

"Before accepting the offer. I would like to see some conditions of my own. "

Oi, she can't..." Mori put a hand up, silencing the orange haired male instantly.

"Oh? I'd like to hear them. "

"I'll decide on day and times of availability. Part-time. Casual."

Certain times, I'll be unavailable and unreachable during that time. Private life outside the job.

Choose a location with more than...

Find out being manipulated in any shape or form. Or try to kill me.

I've organised for a certian document to be released to the head police station.

Go ahead.

"As of today, you'll be under the protection of the Port Mafia."

Not the first words I'd head.

Why.

You've done work as a neutral informant for many different clients.

A/n: These are the original scenes for chapter four. However, I decided to make a male changes to the story. I hope you guys like the deleted scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
288K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC