appreciated

By 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... More

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 36

1K 28 9
By 90HYUCK

It's been a few days since the incident. Everyone was still looking for who the culprit behind the posts were, but found nothing.

Soon, eveyone knew. All of her friends knew, and people from her school either started pitying her or degrading her.

She felt sick. Still. Everyday she dreaded going to her university.

my sun ☀️

hey baby how are you feeling today?

okay i guess

you sure?

yeah

well i'm always here for you no matter what so don't ever hesitate to tell me how you feel

it's just
i feel disturbed not knowing who posted the pics
it makes me feel ill

i know but we'll find out who did it

i rly don't think we will

we will. trust me.

okay..
i gtg to school

okay, be safe and i love you

i love you too <3
my sun ☀️ loved this message!

Umji sighed while slipping her phone into her tote bag. Her AirPods were at full volume so she couldn't hear the whispers or loud talking from the people around her.

As she walked to her first class, she felt the stares of many people. She entered the classroom and went straight to her spot.

She was surprised to see Muzuki in the spot next to hers. Raising a brow but not questioning it, she takes a seat quietly.

She takes out her notes and pencil case, writing her name and todays date. Before she could write anything else, someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked to her right and saw Muzuki's brown eyes staring into hers. She plucks out an AirPod and gives her a questioning gaze. "Do you have a pencil I could borrow for this class?"

Umji stared at her, trying to find pity in her eyes. But she couldn't read her at all. It was like looking at a brick wall.

Nodding, she grabbed a light blue mechanical pencil and handed it to her, making Muzuki smile graciously and accepted it. "Thank you."

Giving a small, forced smile, Umji was about to put her AirPod back in until she was interrupted. "Hey, I heard about the whole post thing.. I'm really sorry about that."

Boom. The pity.

She knew it would somehow come up. She knew nobody could look her in the eye without any form of pity. She just didn't expect someone to be this straight forward with it.

Umji glanced at the girl besides her, but what shocked her was there was no form of pity. Almost like a fake pity, making fun of her and laughing in her face. A fake form of sympathy.

Whatever was shown in her eyes, she doesn't care about the situation, she doesn't even feel sorry. No pity at all.

Muzuki's "awkward" smile falls, a frown placing onto her lips. "Did I do something? Are you okay?" Snapping out of her trance, Umji gave a tight-lipped smile, not making eye contact. "Yeah I'm fine."

The purple haired girls frown was still on her lips. "Well if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." Umji almost rolled her eyes at this.

Yeah, sure you are. The bell rang, indicating that class was going to start.

The two girls didn't talk after that. They did their notes and then after class was finished, Muzuki handed back her pencil and immediately left.

Umji packed up all her things and took out her phone. Sighing, she finally decided to check her social media.

When she went on Instagram, she saw a lot of her comments was filled up about the situation. She knew they saw and probably thought she was disgusting.

Some did, but surprisingly a decent amount didn't. Some empathized that a lot of teenage girls fall for the same situation and the same thing happens, and nobody should be slutshamed about it.

Umji deeply believed that was true.

She shouldn't be getting slutshamed about something that was supposed to be private. It wasn't any of their business anyway.

She decided to post on her story speaking up about all of this.

ka__ngumji posted on their story!

After she posted on her story, she started to get notifications from her friends and followers on Instagram.

She ignored them and opened up her messages.

liam 🤓

hey you wanna grab lunch with me and emy?

nah i don't rly feel like eating rn i'm sorry

you sure?

yeah i'm sure

okay..
well me and emy and everyone else are a phone call away okay?

okay ty

of course
i'll ttyl?

yeah ttyl
Seen

Umji sighed, placing her phone into her sweatpants. Today she didn't even try to look presentable. Grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie did just the job.

She felt tired, so tired. She was absolutely drained from all the constant studying and now the situation? Yeah, she couldn't catch a break.

The girl decided to take the rest of the day off to focus in herself, willing to do her work and studying in the night time.

She ended up getting her nails done, new clothing, and even dyeing her hair back go black.

my sun ☀️

i just finished another stage for istj

omg rly?
damn that goes by fast

yupp
we got like a week or two left of promotions

ayeee
i took the rest of today for myself
i got my nails done and went shopping
OH and i redyed my hair black

YOU DYED IT AGAIN??
atp your hair is going to fall off
you're getting closer to having idol hair

LISTENENE I NEEDED A NEW CHANGE
we won't be dyeing it for a while tho so

okay..
you should show me how your hair looks?

like in a picture or ft?

i would call you but i have like 3-4 minutes left and it's rly loud and busy today
i'm sorry baby
can i stil get a photo?

lmfao ofc hyuck😭😭
here

oh wow
wow
uhm omg
you're so pretty
it looks good
wow

😭😭😭
tyyy

saving that photo

😭

ah shit i gtg
but tell me all abt ur self care day when i'm off of work okay?

okayyy i love youu

i love you too 💕
my moon 🌑 loved a message!
Seen

Umji put her phone into her pocket, not before replaying her music. A small smile crept up onto her lips. This was stage one of her healing. The small things that made her feel better and forget about the past. The healing era started.

She went into her kitchen and made some ramen for herself and then went into the living room and put on her favorite movie.

Sitting down and eating while watching her show, a few thoughts started creeping up into her mind.

What if she never sent the picture? What if she never even dated Daebom? She felt as if her life would be 10x better, and she wouldn't be so held up on the past.

She was extremely disappointed in herself, mad, sad, and disgusted. The way she was easily manipulated and tricked, and even forgave him for all the ugly and bad deeds he has done and or showed her.

Even with her getting dm's from multiple other women saying they've hooked up qith Daebom, she still stayed. Even with him constantly degrading her and comparing her to other women, she still stayed with him.

When she was in the relationship, the fake affection and constant love bombing was the only things she thought about.

Having a boyfriend is fun. Until they use you for your body and turn everyone against you.

That's why she was so cautious with even seeing Haechan in anyway of attraction or interest. To get used to his sincere affection and words, the actual love bombing that was true and not just to make fun of her and use her.

And even now she still is trying to go get used to it. But she'll make sure that her past relationship won't ruin this beautiful one she has currently.

After she finished her ramen and watching her movie, she got a text from Haechan.

my sun ☀️

bad news and good news
we found out who made the tweets and posts
bad news it's muzuki
it would be bad news if you're friends with her but idk if you are so

are you serious?

yes baby i'm serious

oh my god
i feel so disgusted and played
i mean when she asked abt u i did feel a little suspicious
i'm just glad you found her
that's so fucking sick though
what's going to happen to her?

it's your choice
since we have proof, we can sue her for child pornography and harassment
she'll most likely serve a few years (maybe 2-3) in prison but she'll still be locked away
this is all up to you though

i don't know hyuck
i feel hella conflicted rn idk if i wanna keep my peace and just leave her alone or let her go to jail

both ways would be keeping your peace i guess but the jail one would be more promising
either way she'll be moved to another uni far from yours even if she goes to jail or not

well
i do feel disgusted abt it and stuff
i'll need time to think abt this

alright dw abt it baby
take your time

i will

btw what are you doing rn?
i miss you sm 🥹🥹

i miss you too love 🥹
but i just finished watching a movie and eating so i'm probably going to sleep
did you eat yet?

well uhm

hyuck.

evie.

come over to my dorm rn. i'm cooking you something.

On my way!
Seen

A/n: one more chapter leftttt 🥹🥹 i'm so sad to see this ending :(
but tbh idk i've been having an internal conflict on if i should have muzuki in jail or not 🤔🤔 what do u guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
183K 5.6K 68
❀ Idol AU ❀ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series
55.6K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
12.5K 207 27
Why would she ever think she'd bump into a famous idol. Isn't it what most girls dream about? Idol AU