The power of ten

By naijah_leylani2209

Naomi is a sophomore in high school and is trying to figure out life as a teenager. What will happen when her... More

Chapter 1: The night before
Chapter 2: The big day
Chapter 3:Lunchtime
Chapter 4:The Field Trip
Chapter 5:The Day that changed our lives
Chapter 6: More Than Weird
Chapter 7: We Got Powers
Chapter 8: When in need
PSA

Character Descriptions

110 3 2
By naijah_leylani2209

Naomi Hatagori:

About Naomi : Her full name is Naomi Naijah Hatagori. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is February 14th (Aquarius) making her the 5th oldest in her friend group but the youngest of her 7 siblings. Her siblings are her two sisters Hina and Kamiko, and her four brothers Asahi, Taysom, and the twins Hajime and Hayate. Naomi is a very caring person and will do anything for her friends because they are her family. Everyone thinks she's all nice but people are truly shocked when she shows her bad attitude. She never likes to use her powers unless it is to help those around her. Even though she is 5'3 she is extremely strong and could knock you out in one punch. Her favorite color is light yellow and she loves art and music. That's all you need to know about Naomi (for now)

Aiyaary Lin:

About Aiyaary: Her full name is Aiyaary Aurora Lin. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is January 19th(Capricorn) she is the is 2nd oldest in the group. She lives with her mom and dad, her mom's name is Mai Cho Lin and her dad name is Goro Lin. Aiyaary is a Kind person. But she can be distant at times. She feels very confused when she gets her gems. It makes her have mood swings and not want to be around people. The only people she feels like herself around are Naomi, Katsu, Maelyn, and Hikari. She is a really nice person most of the time. But when it comes to her friends she will stop at nothing to protect them. She is an over thinker and she loves reading. (Maybe too much) but this is what you need to know about her.

Maelyn Tamashi:

About Mae: Her full name is Maeyln Harmony Tamashi. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is June 16th(Gemini), she is the second youngest in the friend group. Mae is a very detail-oriented, strong-willed, and school-focused person. She is a very smart girl and is willing to go above and beyond for those she cares about. Mae is a star scholar and athlete, but that's the only way she feels like her parents value her. When Mae first gets her powers she isn't really forced on her powers. She thinks they are cool but she doesn't want them to distract her from what she or rather what her parents think is important. She loves her friends very much and realized they are what matters most to her.

Hikari Fuku:

About Hikari: Her full name is Hikari Miley Fuku. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is February 2nd (Aquarius), which makes her the 4th oldest of the group. Hikari is a kind person to her friends but with others, she's a little blunt. Hikari usually doesn't use her powers responsibly. But the group keeps her in check. Hikari likes to put her potions
in perfume or spray bottles so she can use them in smaller quantities. Hikari's power also affects animals so animals are near her often. She likes butterflies the most so she has many of them near her. Due to the cuteness aspect of her appearance, people tend to be blind sided by her sometimes deceiving nature.

Aimi Aumay:

About Aimi: Her full name is Aimi Ka'Leah Aumay. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is May 15th (Taurus), her and Ky are tied at 6th oldest in the group. Aimi is a very sweet person. She despises anyone who tries and bullies others and will stop at nothing to make sure that those around her feel safe and loved. Aimi can be very outgoing and loves meeting new people, even though she is quite shy. She is very intelligent. She usually uses her powers to help others, especially animals. Despite what everyone thinks she can be very intimidating and scary even when she doesn't try. She was so afraid of people that for her whole freshman year, she didn't real speak to anyone. Up until this year Aimi never really had that many friends. She has an older sister but she doesn't like to talk about her because at school she has a bad reputation.

Katsu Yoshida:

About Katsu: His full name is Katsu Jamari Yoshida. He is 15 years old. His birthday is January 21st (Aquarius), putting him as the third oldest in the group. Katsu is a very overprotective, caring, and nice person. When it comes to his friends he would do just about anything to keep them safe, that also goes for his little sister Hanako. Out of all the things Katsu has done in his life he would rank meeting Naomi and his other friends at the top of the list. When we first discoverd his powers he didn't really know how to feel about them, but now that he's. gotten used to them he act thinks they are quite cool. Through people say he looks intimidating and scary he is actually one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

Ash Tadashi:

About Ash: His full name is Ash Kameron Tadashi. He is 15 years old. His birthday is August 17th (Leo), and he is the baby out of all of his friends, and in his family. Ash is a super funny, goofy, and easygoing person. He loves his friends and would do anything to make them happy, even if it means making jokes at his own expense. He may not seem like it but he is a very intelligent young man and is very tactical when training and coming up with new ideas on how to use his powers. He's also quite innocent and sometimes doesn't really understand the harsh situations that he gets into, but he knows his friends will always have is back no matter what. When Ash was younger he didn't have many friends but as he started to grow up his child-like wonder made people like him more and more, so he became quite popular. Ash may be new to the whole superhero thing but one thing he does know is that he wants to help people more than anything in the world.

Ky Miura;

About Ky His full name is Kymir Seven Miura. He is 15 years old. His birthday is May 15th (Taurus), him and Aimi tie at 6th for the oldest in the group. Ky is very laid back and often seems to really care about anything. He enjoys being with his friends and loves having them around. Ky has been told many times by many different people that him and his friend Kiyoshi look like they could be brothers but he doesn't see it. Through out Ky's entire life he has felt like a 3rd parent for his little sister Jade. Why Ky first got his powers he thought they were the coolest thing to ever happen to him, but now with everything that has happened he's not very sure he likes them anymore.

Kiyoshy Kasai:

About Kiyoshi His full name is Kiyoshi Elijah Kasai. He is 15 years old. His birthday is December 9th(Sagittarius), he is the oldest out of all his friends. Kiyoshi has been described as a very serious and uptight person. He's moved around a lot for basically his entire life, that's why he's never made any solid friends, until 3rd grade when he met Aiyaary and the others and they instantly became friends, that was until 3 years later when he moved again. Kiyoshi is the tallest out of his friends standing at a whopping 6'3. Kiyoshi is a very loving person to those who truly know him and he is actually very clingy.

Kiyama Katsori:

About Kiyama Her full name is Kiyama Genesis Katsori. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is April 15th (Aries). She is the youngest out of her "friends". Kiyama tries to be a nice, sweet, and good person but she deals with a lot of stress that no one knows about. She tries to please everyone and make everyone happy. She has a lot of questions about herself when she gets her powers. She wonders if all of her kindness was being taken for granted. As she thought about it she became angry about what would happen with her feeling betrayed by people she called her friends.

Hamira Yamamoto:

About Hamira Her full name is Hamira Aviana Yamamoto. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is February 14th(Aquarius).  Hamira has been described as a very rude, mean, and cruel person by her peers, but she doesn't really care. She's always had to have her own back, she's never had it any other way, but her sister on the other hand has been babied her whole life (according to her). She feels like her sister hasn't had to struggle like she has, and that sometimes feeds into her envious ways. Her jealousy is directed towards a certain group of friends and when she gets her gem she recruits her friends and comes up with a plan.

Nakamura Misaki:

About Nakamura Her full name is Nakamura Kanani Misaki. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is March 13th(Pisces) Nakamura is a bit of a free spirit and tends to not know what is going on most of the time. Her friends often call her an airhead and make fun of her for it, but little do they know it's all just an act. Nakamura may seem dumb but she actually has a 3.9 GPA, an IQ of 131. She just likes acting dumber than she actually is so she is not expected to do as much, and she likes to feed into Hamira's oversized ego. Nakamura doesn't really care what happens to anyone else as long as she is able to keep up her "good girl" impression.

Akubane Sato

About Akubane  Her full name is Akubane Iris Sato. She is 15 years old.Her birthday is January 1st(Capricorn). She isn't really described as anything because she doesn't really have her own sense of identity, she just goes along with whatever Hamira and Nakamura tell her. Her home life is almost exactly like her friendship with the girls(judgmental and full of rules) that's why when she sees Naomi and her friends going off and doing their own thing instead of always following one of them, she finds is strange and just wrong. She doesn't understand why they are just allowed to just do and say whatever they want to each other, she's never known a life where someone wasn't telling her what to do at every waking moment.

And now on to the story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 122 26
A school where teens learn how to be superheroes. I do not own anything in this fanfic. As always,please be respectful to not only me but also every...
32 0 15
High school student discovers supernatural powers and joins a group of others with similar powers to protect his hometown from creatures born from pe...
205K 11.7K 51
Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One girl. One kingdom. Eleven friends. Four Ele...
329K 10.7K 48
Angela Warden and her family just moved to the grand city of Manhattan, NY from the small town of Frankford, KY. Now in New York, she immediately rea...