SURGEONS PARADISE โžผ Mark Sloan

By _X_Sammii_X_

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Œ๐ข๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž... More

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜† (๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†)
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ฎ๐—ธ (๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€)
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜† (๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€)
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜† (๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป)
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ (๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†)
๐Ÿฒ. ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ (๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—”๐—บ)
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† (๐—ข๐—ต, ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐˜)
๐Ÿด. ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿต. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ (๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ (๐——๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป (๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ & ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ (๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ (๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป' & ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป')
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น (๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต (๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜" (๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐— ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ( ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฏ)
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. "๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† (๐——๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—”๐—น๐—น)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜? (๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ/๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—บรจ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ (๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ (๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ด ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† (๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ (๐—ž๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐˜‚ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ๐—ป (๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐Ÿญ&๐Ÿฎ)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—œ ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ (๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ป ๐— ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป (๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ & ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ (๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ?" (๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐Ÿญ&๐Ÿฎ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ (๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿญ&๐Ÿฎ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ'๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ (๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ & ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฑ (๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ '๐—œ' ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ (๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ (๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ธ'๐˜€ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด (๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด. ๐—œ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ (๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ)
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต. ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด (๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐—•๐˜† ๐— ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ)
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ (๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ)

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ & ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜† (๐—” ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ)

854 27 7
By _X_Sammii_X_

"Oh fuck."

Mia moaned as Mark slowly pulled out of her. He looked to her and grinned. They were in Mia's bedroom. Grace was spending the evening with Esmè and Alex.

"See. I knew I'd fuck you and make you cum within ten minutes," Mark said as he pulled off the condom.

Mia rolled her eyes. "I don't think your ego needs inflating anymore," she said as she looked to him. She grinned. "You have to be nicer to me now. I'm officially a resident."

Mark smirked. "I'll always be nice to you. Especially after that blow job you gave me."

Mia rolled her eyes. She grabbed Mark's shirt from off the floor and got up. Mark was lying on his back his head rested against the headboard. "Why do my shirts look better on you?" He asked.

"Cause I'm hotter. And you know it," Mia said as she cleaned herself up from having sex with Mark.

Mark smirked. "You are."

Mia walked back over to him. She straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Mark could feel himself stirring as he felt Mia sitting directly on him. "Babe. Don't."

"What? Can you not handle this?" She asked as she bent over and kissed him.

Mark grabbed her hips and smirked. "Oh I know I can handle it. I just don't want to make you late tomorrow," he said as he thrust his hips up into her.

Mia moaned. She got off him. "I think you're right. I need to get ready for bed. And then I can turn into you tomorrow."

"Me?"

Mia nodded. "Yes. Being mean to interns. Duh," she said as she walked into the bathroom. She turned to see Mark wasn't behind her. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Mark smiled. "I'm getting Grace. I don't fancy letting your sister have her tonight. I want her with us," he said.

Mia grinned. "You go get her. I'm going to jump in the shower."

Mark walked into Esmè's bedroom. Esmè looked to him. "I hope you don't think my niece is going in there after you've had sex."

Mark winked. "Whoever said we did it in bed?"

"Sloan!"

Mia walked into the bedroom. She looked to Esmè. "We had sex in bed. I've changed the sheets."

"Okay... Sloan is winding me up. And I'm not a fan of his behaviour. He's grounded," Esmè said.

"Gee Grey. Anyone would think you're pregnant with how you're acting," Mark commented as he left the room with Grace.

Mia grinned. She looked to Esmè. "You sure you're okay?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. She smiled. "I'm okay. I promise."

"Okay."

Mia joined Mark in bed. Grace was sound asleep in her crib by Mark's side of the bed. He had wanted to get up with Grace in the night as often as possible.

Mark looked to Mia. "Let's make a bet," he said. He saw the look on her face and continued. "I think Esmè is pregnant. If I'm right, you have to give me sex in a risky place. If I'm wrong, I have to do all the diaper changes for a month."

Mia raised her eyebrows. "You think my sister is pregnant?"

"I do."

"You're on."

****

Mia and Esmè were sharing their interns. Both of them knew they would be able to keep them in line. Esmè had gone to find George.

"Grey, Blake, Rickson and Taylor."

The interns all made their way over to the guy who called their name. "Dr Mia Grey?"

"You see the blonde with the curly hair? And the tall guy next to her? That's her. You have two residents. Dr Esmè Grey isn't here at the moment."

Lexie Grey perked up at hearing Mia and Esmè Grey. She knew they were her older sister. She followed the others over to her. "Dr Grey?"

Mia smiled as Mark kissed her head before he walked off. She turned to her interns. Raising her eyebrows. "Five rules. Memorise them. Your life will depend on it. Number one, don't bother sucking up to me or other Dr Grey. We don't like you as it is. And sucking up will get you nowhere."

Mia handed them all pagers and information. "These are your trauma protocols, phone lists. And pagers. You are to answer every page at a run. Don't walk."

Mia saw Mark standing there with a smirk as she walked off with the interns. "Your first shift will start now and last thirty six hours. You interns are at the bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs write orders. And work until you almost drop. Or drop. I don't mind."

"Rule three... do not wake me or Dr Grey for any reason if you can't fix it yourself. Do not be the reason we have call a code on the patient. Don't kill any patients cause I'll dislike you even more."

"Rule number four. Sleep when you can. On call rooms are usually reserved by attendings. Also, don't sleep with the attendings. Or else your life will be complicated. Dr Mark Sloan is not to be approached. He can't stand interns. And will ignore anything you say. Dr Karev is my best friend. So don't go near him."

Lexie raised her hand. "You said five rules. That was only four."

Mia raised her eyebrows. "I didn't catch your name," she said as she looked to her.

"Lexie. Lexie Grey."

Mia was sure that if she had been drinking a coffee, she would have choked on it. "Well Lexie Grey, when I run. You run," she said.

****

Esmè found Mia and smiled. "So come on. How bad are they?" She asked.

Mia turned to her. She smiled. "Oh! You've returned. Yeah. They're not bad. Totally rocked the rules thing. Told them not to go near Mark and Alex," she told her.

She didn't want to tell her about the fact that they possibly had their other sister as their intern. She didn't know how Esmè would take it.

Esmè rolled her eyes and smiled. She looked to her. "Thanks. I don't think I've got anything to worry about though. I don't think Alex will do the whole 'sleeping with an intern'. Not when I give him the best sex."

"I don't need to know that. But thanks."

****

"I hate them," Cristina said as she sat down in between Mia and Esmè. "They're whiny."

Mia rolled her eyes. "You don't have them. You hate you. Which actually says a lot."

Izzie sighed as she lent against the wall. "That was horrible. I feel like a fraud," she said.

"I rocked it. I think I'm the new Nazi," Alex said as he sat down next to Esmè.

Esmè turned to him. "Oh you're so not the new Nazi. Mia killed it though. The interns love her. Haven't met them yet," she said.

Everyone looked up as George walked into the tunnels. "Greys. I need to speak to you," he told them.

"George. Hi."

"Hi. Meredith, Mia, Esmè'. We need to talk," George said again. He needed to tell them about Lexie being their sister before anyone else did.

"I didn't do much. I hung out. Alone. For seventeen days. Which is the last time I saw any of you. The day of Cristina's wedding. Mer and Cristina went on her honeymoon. Mia was off being a mom to a crying newborn and sleeping with Sloan. And Esmè was off with Alex ."

"Girl on girl honeymoon. Nice."

Mia turned to Izzie. "Oh I'm sorry if my daughter is crying in her own home. If you don't like it, you're free to move out. No one would care."

"And then Alex took a road trip without me," Izzie said as she looked to George.

"I think you're forgetting that Esmè is my girlfriend. Therefore when I go somewhere, she can come with me."

The residents all looked up as the interns walked in. "Oh hey. You can't be here. This is for the residents only," Mia said as everyone else spoke.

George watched them. He turned to walk off. "I guess I should be going too," he said.

Esmè frowned. "Georgie wait! We didn't mean you!" She called as she made a move to follow him.

"No. I'm an intern!"

****

Derek saw Bailey and walked over to her. He smiled. Your interns are back from holiday today."

"Uh, not my interns. They're residents. I'm free."

Derek nodded and smiled again. "Right. Well...here,nurse. The point is, uh, Dr. Yang. The Burke thing...she doesn't know. I'm supposed to tell her. Burke asked me to tell her. Any thoughts?"

"Honesty always works best."

"Yeah, that's true. You want to get together for a drink after work tonight?"

"Why?" Bailey asked as she turned to Derek with a frown on her face.

"Well, I don't know. I just thought it might be a good idea to get together and have."

"Oh, you don't have anybody to talk to."

Derek frowned. He looked to her. "No, I have people to talk to. I have my sister," he said. Not knowing why Bailey was under the impression he didn't have anyone to talk to.

Bailey turned to him. "Addison is gone, Burke isn't around. And you and Grey aren't smelling each other in the elevators anymore."

"I have people to talk to."

"Who?"

Derek saw the chief walking over. He smirked. "I have...chief. I...I have the chief to talk to. Hey, chief. Want to get together for a drink after work?"

"I don't drink. Dr. Bailey, we need to talk," Richard said looking to Bailey.

"We have traumas coming in."

"You're avoiding me. We need to talk."

"About you choosing Dr. Torres to be your chief resident over me? Respectfully, no, sir. We're not going to talk about that."

Mark walked over. He smiled. Knowing he wanted to make an effort with Derek. Especially since he and Mia were giving their relationship a chance.

"Someone mention a drink later? Cause I'm in," Mark said.

Derek shook his head. "No. Nobody mentioned a drink," he said. He looked to him. "Don't you have a baby to look after?"

"You mentioned a drink."

Derek sighed. "I did not mention a drink," he said as he turned and walked off.

****

Mia and Esmè were standing in the ambulance bay. Lexie was watching Mia and the girl she assumed was her other sister. Esmè.

"Nancy Walters. 34 weeks pregnant. Complete upper arm amputation. Pressure dressings applied. Two large bore IVs started," the paramedic said.

Mia looked to Esmè. "I've got this?" She said. Wanting to make sure Grace was going to be okay.

"Go for it."

Lexie walked over to Grace. "Are you Esmè Grey?" She asked as she looked to her.

"Yeah?"

"I'm Lexie."

Mia nodded. "Okay. Good for you. Move!" She said as she tried to get past the annoying girl.

"Lexie Grey. I'm... I'm your sister."

Esmè looked to Lexie in shock. Not believing that the half sister her dad had in secret was standing in front of her.

****

Mark walked into the trauma room. He saw Mia there and smiled. "What do you got for me?" He asked.

Mia turned to him. "Nancy Walters. Complete amputation," she told him. "I've checked on the baby which seems fine. But I think she's having contractions."

Mark nodded as Izzie walked in. "Hi Nancy. I'm Dr Sloan. You mind if I take a look?" He said.

Izzie leaned over to get a look. "It's a clean cut."

Mark turned to look at Mia. "You want to rub up against me, you gotta buy me a drink first. Hang antibiotics. And put on a sterile moist dressing. There's a chance at a good recovery here. Do we have an arm?" He asked.

Mia shook her head. She sighed. "They're looking for it."

"My baby has no father. He's already down two arms. So he really needs me to have an arm," Nancy said.

"Get me that arm."

Nancy looked to Mark. "Do you have kids?" She asked.

Mark nodded and smiled. "Dr Grey here and I have a little girl. Grace." 

Mia saw how Mark's eyes were lit up as he talked about Grace.

****

Derek walked over to Meredith and smiled as she hung up the phone. "Hi. How are you?" He turned to see Mia there. "How's Grace?"

"She's fine. Happy and content in the crèche."

Meredith smiled as she turned to him. She shrugged. "Mia and I have a patient with a severed arm and no one seems to be able to find it. Have you seen it?

Your severed arm? No, I haven't seen a severed arm?" Derek asked.

Meredith was about to speak when Lexie walked over. "Oh jeez."

Lexie looked to Meredith and smiled. "Mia, how...hey, um, I'm...I'm so sorry about before. I just was so nervous about meeting you. Don't block the ER doors. I know that now. That was a good lesson."

"You're the girl from the bar?" Derek asked as he looked to Lexie.

"Sorry?"

Derek smiled. The girl from the bar?"

Lexie nodded. Suddenly realising who was standing in front of her. "Oh, my god. Yeah. Oh, my god. Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Oh, my god. You...you work here?"

Derek smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I do."

Meredith looked between Derek and Lexie. She frowned. "Girl from the bar?" She asked, confused as to what was going on.

"Mm-hmm."

Meredith shook her head. "I'm the girl from the bar," she said as she turned and walked off.

"Uh...she hates me. My sister hates me. All three of them hate me," Lexie said as she turned to look at Derek.

Derek's eyes widened. Meredith and the twins are your sisters?" He asked.

Lexie nodded and sighed. "My half sisters, yeah. Hey, uh, you're Dr. Shepherd."

"That's right."

"I'm...I'm supposed to be finding you for a consult," Lexie said as she looked to him.

****

Mia grinned as she kissed Mark. He looked to her. "You've been amazing today doll. You know that?" He said.

"I know. I'm a kick ass resident. And my suck ups are actually okay. I also have my half sister as my intern. Surely that has to be a rule against that?"

Meredith walked over. "So it turns out you know my new sister? Well she was the girl Derek flirted with in the bar. And she's our sister. What the hell kind of messed up is this?" She said.

Mia grinned as she looked to her. "Seattle Grace. Everyone knows someone."

"Well it sucks."

****

Mark walked into the scrub room to see Derek. He looked to him and sighed. "I really am up for a drink, you know? If you, uh, need to talk."

Derek turned to him. He frowned. "What would I need to talk about?"

"Meredith . You were lucky, man. That girl jerked you around."

Derek frowned as he looked to his ex friend. "You have no idea what you're talking about," he said in complete and utter shock.

"Hey, I'm just...seemed like you could use a friend about now."

Derek shook his head. "Meredith's mother never wanted her. Or the twins. And their father was never man enough to hang around. She has a right to be damaged, and us, together, it's a big step for her. Her best friend gets left on the altar, and all she sees now is things like this, they don't work. She panics. She wants this. She doesn't know how to have it. And you know what? That's not her fault. So don't ever talk to me about Meredith Grey again, because you do not know what you're talking about. And I don't need a friend."

Mark knew that if Mia had heard what he said about Meredith, she wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

****

Mia smiled as Esmè walked over to her. She sighed. "Today has been one hectic day. Residency sucks huge cock."

Mia smiled. "We've got this. You know? I know it doesn't seem it. But we have got this. And guess what... you get to boss our little sister around. That sounds pretty cool," she said.

Esmè rolled her eyes but smiled. She looked to her and saw the smile on her face. "You're happy. You seem really happy."

"I am. I have Grace. And I have Mark. I miss Lia so much. But I'm somehow moving on," Mia told her. She smiled. "Mark bought me this bracelet. It has Lia's footprint engraved. Well not the actual size. But you know."

"Beautiful."

Mia looked to her. "You seem different. Is everything okay?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. "Yeah. It's fine why?" She asked a she looked to her.

Mia shrugged. "Never mind. I'm going to see Grace in daycare."

****

Mia was sitting at the nurses station. She saw Derek who was leaning against it. Mark walked over. "I'm the one that could use a friend. I said that you could use a friend. I could use a friend," Mark said.

"Oh this will be interesting."

"Look Mark."

Mark shook his head and looked to Derek. "No. I didn't come to Seattle for Addison. I didn't come to be chief. I came to Seattle for you. And for Mia. Okay? I came to Seattle to get you both back," he said. He smiled. "I know. I want to take it back now. But I already said it so..."

Derek smiled. "Maybe we should have a drink."

"We could."

"Not tonight," Derek said as he walked off.

Mia grinned. "Never thought I'd see the day you wanted someone back,"she said with her gaze on Mark.

"Hey. I wanted you back."

"You never lost me to have me back you donut."

****

Mark had gone for a drink with Callie. Mia laid in bed with Grace who was looking around the room with interest. Esmè walked in and sat on the bed. "Alex is asleep. I'm lonely."

Mia smiled. "I look at her. And I think... I'm her mom. She chose me to be her mom. And that's weird as hell. I never wanted kids. But I just can't imagine not being her mom," she said. She sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Lexie. I was in too much shock."

Esmè sighed. She took her hand. "We're still the original Greys. No matter how many new Grey's turn up in our lives," she told her.

Mia smiled. But was she really ready to be a resident at Seattle Grace?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3K 54
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ | โฝ แต‰โฟแตหกโฑหขสฐ แต›แต‰สณหขโฑแต’โฟ โพ โ”Œ ๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—” ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—˜ The girl with a ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ that ...
123K 2.5K 74
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
550K 14.5K 50
i don't really like to talk about iraq {lowercase intended} oc x mark sloan ยฉolivia simpson 2020
9.2K 176 14
๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ...