En Swasa Kaatre

By Rishnas_diary

An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
New Story
Chapter 76

Chapter 48

1.7K 192 28
By Rishnas_diary

Recap: Aadhavan and Sandhya consumed their marital life..

(Sandhya wokeup due to the hot rays piercing her face.. when she opened her eyes, a wide smile crowned her lips seeing Aadhavan who sleeping hugging her tightly.. she moved near him and kissed his forehead and pecked his pout..)

"Pandrathellam pannitu onume theriyatha papa mari thunguratha paru.." (she gave a slight slap on his pout made him whine and snuggled into her.. she smiled and tried to wriggle his hold but it was tight.. after a few minutes of struggle she got out of his hold and sat up on the bed but winced when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.. her face turned red as yesterday night crossed her mind.. she slapped her head with a smile and slowly got up from the bed and went to washroom.. after half an hour she came out adjusting a towel around her head, but stopped seeing Aadhavan who stood with a towel around his waist and taking their discarded cloths.. seeing she closed her eyes with his palm and turned other side..)

Sandhya: pch.. yenga kalangthala ipdi tha araiyum korayuma nippingala.. ponganga poi olunga dressa podunga.. (seeing her he fake glared her but soon that glar turned into a playful smirk, he took the towel from his waist and threw it aways and pulled her to him and nibbled her earlobe made her go weaker..)

Aadhavan: (whispered..) oii.. kedi kanna thoradi.. (when he pulled her more into him, she gasped sensing him being naked..)

Sandhya: ayiioo... ennanga pandringa.. puppy shame aa thana irukinga ipa..(he laughed and took her hands from her face..)

Aadhavan: kanna thora di..

"Hmmkmm maata.. neega first poi dressa podu(nga).. (her words stopped in middle as she left a loud gasp when Aadhavan nuzzled into her neck crook and gave a hard bite.. she opened her eyes and fake glared him but soon her glar turned into soft moan as he places a wet kisses all over her neck.. she arched her neck wanting more even without her knowledge.. he smiled and peppered the wet kisses all over her face and neck.. her trance broken when he untied her blouse knot, she pushed him slightly and steadied herself and glared him..)

Aadhavan: enna di night aana thali poga vendamngra.. ipa neeye thalli vidra.. ithu enna split personalitya.. (she tried hard to hide her smile but failed and chuckled slapping her head.. seeing her Aadhavan too chuckled and hugged her.. she hugged his waist and hided in his chest..)

Sandhya: yenga ungaluku koochame ilaya ipdiya onumey podama nippanga..

Aadhavan: ungita enaku enna di koocham.. etho munna pinna paakatha mari ipdi vekka padra.. nethu night nee thana ellathayum kalatti vesuna maranthutiya..

Sandhya: ayioo.. pothum.. na keela pora neega ready aaitu vanga.. (with that she moved from there with closed eyes but he stopped her holding her hand and pulled her to him.. before she could react he kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear..)

Aadhavan: nee ok thana ma.. (she opened her eyes and nodded blushingly and went from her..)

(After a while Aadhavan came down after getting ready, seeing him Aadhya ran and hugged his legs..)

"Appa.." he lifted her with a smile and kissed her cheeks..

Aadhavan: good morning kuttyma.. (Aadhya kissed his cheek and repeated the same..)

Aadhya: appa va nama Sara veetuku polam.. (she hoped down from him and dragged him out but hearing sandhya..)

Sandhya: yenga ava kuda pogathinga.. first vanthu sapdunga.. Aadhu appa mudhala sapdatum adhukula aththa sarava kutitu vanthuruvanga.. (Aadhya looked him with a pout while he smiled and kissed her cheeks..)

Aadhavan: two minutes, seekirama saptu polam..

Aadhya: (smiled..) paravala Aadhavaa.. nee medhuva sapdu.. nama apram polam.. (she kissed his cheeks for which he gave another kiss and she followed him.. their kissing session disturbed by seetha..)

Seetha: appavum ponnum konji mudichitingana sapda po da.. en pethiya apdiye engita kuduthutu po.. (she got Aadhya from him and take her to kitchen.. he smiled and went behind them but stopped hearing Rahul's voice..)

Rahul: bro..... (he ran and hugged Aadhavan while he smiled and hugged in reflex..)

Aadhavan: vanga sir.. epdi irukinga..

Rahul: epdi bro irukinga.. pathu ethana varusham aaguthu.. lasta namma keerthi marriage la pathukitom.. heyyy.. anniiii.. (he yelled seeing Sandhya who came from kitchen.. she smiled and came near them..)

Sandhya: vanga Rahul epdi irukinga..

Rahul: epdi irukinga anni.. na ungala ipa paapanu konjam kuda expect panala.. yen anni ipdi panniga.. neega.. (he turned hearing Aadhya..)

"Appa.. paati kupdranga.. va..." Rahul widened his eyes seeing her..

Rahul: ennathu appavaa.. (he turned to Aadhavan with his mouth wide opened..) enna ney ithu.. shock mela shocka iruku.. (he went and lifted Aadhya and processing everything slowly..) ohh.. enaku ipatha ellame puriyuthu.. epdi anni, thaniya irunthu ellathayum samalichi inaiku.. (he looked Aadhya who blinked her eyes looking him..) and how cute she is.. (he kissed her cheek while she wiped her face and looked Aadhavan..)

Aadhya: appa.. yaru ithu..

Rahul: oh.. unaku theriyathula.. hi.. I'm Rahul.. unaku chithappa.. aama un peru enna..

Aadhya: chithapava apdina ennathu..

Rahul: apdina.. tho un appa irukanla ivanoda thambi na.. avan en anna..

Aadhya: ohh.. (seeing her reaction he kissed chuckled and kissed her cheek..)

Rahul: na sonnathu purinja mariye reaction kudukura parunga.. anni kandipa iva ungala mari ila yena nalla pesura.. enna bro na soldrathu correct thana..

Sandhya: yenga.. ipalam nanum nallathanga pesura.. (she pouted at him while both Rahul and Aadhavan chuckled at her.. they turned hearing Seetha's voice...)

Seetha: dei.. Rahul va da.. epa vantha night.. aama ithu enna kaila bag..

Lakshmi: yenda ninnukitey pesitu iruka.. va vanthu ukaru.. ila mudhala rendu perum vanthu sapdunga.. vanga..

Rahul: oh.. neeyum sapdalaya.. apa va sapdalam.. (he walked ahead of them with Aadhya.. both Aadhavan and Sandhya went behind him..)

Aadhya: Rahul.. ithu enathu.. ethuku ipdi potruka.. (she pointed his cap while he looked her with wide eyes..)

Rahul: enna bro.. adhukula Rahul nu pera soliye kuptuta..

Sandhya: Aadhu.. pera solli kupdathanu solirukanla.. inga va nee.. (when she raised her voice Aadhya pouted and looked Aadhavan for help.. seeing her Rahul laughed and pinched her cheek..)

Rahul: helpku anga pakura parunga anni.. but paravala vidunga.. en ponnu ena epdi kuptalum enaku ok tha.. aama un peru ennanu engita sollave ila nee..

Sandhya: Aadhya Rahul..

Rahul: ohh.. puriyuthu puriyuthu.. neega rendu perum senthathutha ivanu sollama soldringa.. sema anni..

Aadhavan: sari first ukaru nee.. (they settled on dining table while Rahul opened his bag..)

Rahul: hi aththa.. epdi irukinga..

Gomathi: (smiled..) va Rahul, na nallaruka nee epdi iruka..

Rahul: fine aththa.. apram enga yarayum kanom.. mukiyama enga andha vaaydiya kanom..

Seetha: ellarum andha veetuku poirukanga da.. anga irunthu ellathayum inga eduthutu vanthuralamnu unga appa solitaru..

Rahul: oh.. super.. finally... paatii...

Savithri: (smiled..) va da.. thangom.. epdi iruka.. una paathu evlo naal aguthu.. enga than da pova apdi..

Rahul: nothing, just exploring the world Paati.. adhellam ungaluku puriyathu.. huh.. amma last week Varanasi poiruntha indhanga prasadham and unga ellarukum oru special gift vangitu vanthuruka.. (Seetha got the praasadham and gave to everyone while he took the boxes..)

Seetha: dei.. enna da etho podava mari iruku..

Rahul: podavaiye tha.. banaras silk saree anga tha vanguna.. irukrathulaye enaku ethu bestnu thonucho adha vangiruka.. ungaluku ithula ethu pudichiruko.. adha aaru perum eduthukonga..

Gomathi: paru da.. Sandhyakuma vangitu vantha..

Rahul: aama.. pinna avanga indha veetla irunthalum ilanalum en anni thana.. enaiku irunthalum avanga inga varuvanganu oru nambikka adha.. anni this time ungaluku tha first preference neega first select panuga.. (he opened all the boxes while seetha caressed his head with a smile..)

Seetha: dei.. adhu irukatum.. aaru tha iruku.. engaluku matum thaeduthutu vanthiya..

Rahul: aama.. vera yaruku venum inum.. ithuke enoda current month salary gaali ma.. ellam yaana vela kudhura vela soldranga.. oru pattu podava enna velanu ketta andha kadaiyoda velaiya soldran avan..

Seetha: (pchh..) dei.. un amma kum akkakum edukalaya nee..

Rahul: ammava.. enaku apdina neega thana ma.. apram akka.. (he smiled bitterly..) ava poi na kudukurathellam vangipala.. ena paathale etho pochiya paakura mari aruvaruppala moonjiya kaatuva.. apram na kudukura itha matum vangipala..

(hearing him everyone's face fell as it was true.. about Rahul's life, it was a complete mess.. Since his birth Sarasu was never been a good mother for both him and his sister and about Kavi, she never considered him as brother not even a human being who also has both good and bad qualities.. Rahul's childhood was not good with his both mother and father.. Sarasu was neither taking care of him nor allowed Seetha to take care of him but Seetha never mind Sarasu.. she always considered both him and Kavi just like Aadhavan and Keerthi.. Rahul witnessed mother's care and love only through Seetha and he knew that Arunachalam was the one who paid his school feeses as well as college fees.. that's why he always saw them in first place.. when he was in college he loved a girl sincerely, he always had a dreams about a best life with her.. but everything was collapsed when Rahul saw her with his best friend that too in his room.. that incident created a very big impact in his life.. when his both best friend and his lifeline cheated him, he litrally died by his heart.. he lost the interest from everyone and everything.. from that moment he just being like living corpse.. professionally he is a Game developer, though he can work from anywhere he chose Mumbai as his base and live his life with his work, pubs, parties and especially girls.. that is the main reason Kavi hate him to the core.. but she was not aware about anything that he gone through.. though Rahul was not a Virgin, he never touched a girl by hook crook or without her concern.. it happened always with both of their interest.. so according to Rahul he was never in mistake but that is not same when it comes to other POV.. everyone in the village knew about Rahul.. some of the people cursed him saying that he was a spoilt brat, and others cursed him saying that he was just like his dad Rajendran.. but they were unaware that there is lot of difference between misbehaving with a girl and being with a girl with her concern.. Aadhavan tried in many ways to change him, but when he came to know that Rahulwas trying to moving away from him.. he stopped trying, atleast in Rahul's view made him came closer to them.. though Rahul was not interested in marriage and commitments, his family have some concern about his marriage life especially his grand parents.. they doesn't want him to spoil his life just like that..)

(Their trance broken when Aadhya squealed and jumped from Rahul's lap..)

Rahul: oii.. paathu..

Aadhya: hey.. Sara.. (seeing her Sara jumped from Keerthi and ran towards her..)

Keerthi: yendi ithellam ungalukey konjam overa ila.. kalaila thana avala anga kutitu pona etho pala varushama paakatha mari ipdi ponguringa..

Ranjith: kannu veikatha di.. anga paru avan etho kaila parcel ellam vechirukan..

Rahul: hi.. mams.. epdi irukinga..

Ranjith: super da maapla.. nee epdi iruka.. enna da inga unaku oru veedu irukundrathaye maranthutiya.. ipdiye pona apram en ponnu apram avaloda oru thaai mamana maranthuruva pathuko..

Rahul: adhellam marakka maata.. avaluku enoda photova kaata vendiyathu thana.. na tha adikadi ungaluku anupuranla..

Ranjith: dei.. ava kita kaatra mariya da nee anupura.. (Rahul smiled sheepishly while Aadhavan chuckled seeing them..)

Keerthi: apdi enna photo.. enaku lam katave ila..

Rahul: adhelam nee apram paru.. first inga paru.. (she looked the saree and went near them..)

Keerthi: ayioo.. semaya irukey.. ellame enaka anna.. thanks da..

Ranjith: huhh.. un aasa.. ellathayum unakey kudupanga.. ithula pathi en thangachiku purinjitha..

Gomathi: huh.. kudupanga.. pathi un pondati ku pathi un thogachiku.. apram nangala verum kaiya vesikitu poratha..

Ranjith: yen ma..

Seetha: pinna enna da.. nee venumna un thangachikum un pondatikum pathi pathiya vangi tha.. aana ithula aaluku onu tha yena enga pulla engalukum sethu tha vangitu vanthurukan.. ila da thangom.. (Rahul nodded as yes while Keerthi pouted at him..)

Lakshmi: sari sari mudhala rendu perum sapdatum.. thattula vecha dosa aariye poirukum.. dei rendu perum sapdunga..

(Both nodded and continued their eating while both Keerthi and Sandhya was busy with selecting their sarees..)

**************************************

Hi all,

Here is the next chapter.. please give a read and comment your opinion..

Thankyou🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 10.2K 50
This is a fanfic on the trending pair ashwin and sivaangi but then I'm making the story a little serious..Happy reading!! DISCLAIMER: IT'S PURELY IMA...
341K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
877K 86.8K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...