TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

Door santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond

3.1K 447 71
Door santhiyasuresh

Teju entered her office and sat on her seat, something felt unusual for her, things have been messed up in her place.  She started arranging the things thinking office boy have cleaned but she logged in, it showed her design folder, which she clearly remembered she closed and saved. 

She opened the folder and as per her suspicion, the folder was empty with no designs, and her pendrive was also missing.  She searched everywhere and reported to Meenu di.  Everyone in the office have arrived and all were around her.  Meenu Di also came and teju was sad and nervous.

Meenu " How can someone log in your account, it was a secured one right ? And the folder is also password protected right "

Teju " yes mam, everything was password protected, I remember shutting it down after saving the designs,  it was for Mr. Metha project, I finished it yesterday and aapko bhi send kar rahe thi but it was keep on loading, I thought I will send u today"

Meenu " Do you have backup for the filee bcoz the meeting is tomorrow, or else I will have to cut down the next two project of yours for this mistake"

When it comes to work, Meenu Di is strict and teju also knows that well.

Teju " my back up id is also corrupted mam, but I will redesign everything and send you by tomorrow, the meeting will not be hampered in any way "

Meenu " and also find who did this anyhow  " she went away and teju was about to cry. 

Co worker " how can someone log in her account "

Co worker 2 "  then it have to be people around her cubicle who knows her password and stuff "

Co worker 3 " Anvi  you were working on her system after she left right. What were u doing "

Natasha " So someone was envy with her best friend work and she did this, are u saying that way sheela " she was smirking and Anvi was shocked.

She didn't do anything with the design folder. She was just checking on the emails which teju asked her to do.  She looked at teju who was in her deep thinking, what hurted her was she didn't say anything when the people around were keep on talking shit.  Teju walked away to the conference room with her laptop to work on her design and Anvi stood there crying.

Meenu di was watching everything and she was shocked as well that teju didn't revert back to their comments. Meenu Di informed Karan about everything, he reached her place as soon he heard about her in problem.

Karan moved to her cubicle but she was missing, he looked at anvi who was crying, the person beside Karan felt like someone is pinching his heart.

Om moved to anvi and placed his hands on her shoulder, she looked at him and immediately hugged him.

Girl cupid was there, she was smiling at them and someone was smiling at her from distance.

Anvi " I didn't do anything, meine nahi delete kiya tha. I was.. I was checking her mails.. That's it.. Mereko.. Mereko nahi pata kuch bhi, she also thought I did.. How.. will.. I..i.. do "

Om " This is how much you know her, she will never believe all the stuff baba, she knows her anvi right, she would never think against you. "

Anvi looked at him innocently " seriously, she wont believe all this right "

Om nodded no and looked at Karan who was missing, he went to teju. Anvi hugged him more and he smiled, he always saw her bubbly, looking at her in tears made him feel bad. 

Om "  you trust me right ?"

Girl cupid " She does, don't you know that already "

She nodded and he continued" then believe me, I will find the person who is trying to put the blame on you. I will not leave the person "

Anvi "Can we go to teju, I want to talk to her"

Om " karan is with her, let her concentrate on the designs for now. We will talk later okay. "

She nodded and  om looked around, his phone pinged with message and saw it was from Karan.

Sunny " check the CCTV of yesterday and report me. I need you to call Avi here, If possible try to recover the details from the laptop on teju cubicle.  She is working on other one now "

Om " okay I will do "

Anvi pulled away and he pecked her forehead " relax I will handle this, we r there for you. And remember, teju will never think bad of you, you r her soul sister right "

Girl cupid " we r there for you anvi. Don't cry.. " she wiped her tears and hugged her making cupid smile.

Anvi nodded and wiped her tears
" I felt bad when she didn't talk to me and said anything to them. "

Om smiled at her cute face and chuckled making her pout more. 

Om " kidoooo " he smacked her head little making her whine.

The day passed by that and teju was completely into the designs, she completed them staying all night, avi couldn't recover the files as it was crashed badly by virus, CCTV was also corrupted at the same time and day.

The last one recorded was anvi moving to teju seat, she looked around here and there before sitting and typed something furiously, then smiled logging off and kept the laptop in place after that.  Everything was against anvi which made her feel worst.  She couldn't sleep the entire night, she was sure that now everything was against her and she will be terminated. Her career is done but the most scary and hurtful thing was about teju, what if she don't believe her and what if she also trust those evidence. 

.....................................................................

Everyone were seated in the conference room, Mr Mehta and co, were also there. Much to everyone shock , Teju presented well with the designs and it was even better than before, Meenu di was surprised to see the designs, at the end of presentation,  everyone applauded and teju smiled at everyone. 

Mr. Mehta " Wow, Ms. Kundrra, the designs are so good and we r honoured to have them on our collections, this winter is going to be great with Infinity fashions and Mehta Textiles collab. We r on "

Meenu Di smiled " The credit goes to her, she worked hard for it and we r happy to have collaboration with you"

Mr. Mehta " I had a doubt even this morning while coming here, I received a mail saying the designs are not ready yet and it's waste of time but since it's anonymous I ignored. You should look after these things "

Meenu Di nodded and they exit from meeting.  Teju sighed and sat on the chair, Meenu Di patted her head.

Meenu " proud of you baby girl, take rest now "

Teju "thank you di but something is still need to taken care of.  "

Karan called her and said something making her smile widely. She asked him come to the office asap.  Meenu Di frowned and teju smirked
" Nobody messes  with Ms. Meenu kundrra and Mrs tejasswi to be kundrra, and just leave like that right"

Cupid " ahem ahem.. Mrs. Kundrraa"

Meenu Di smirked back and they went our, anvi was packing her things and crying. Teju slapped her forehead and moved to her. 

Teju " what r u doing now "

Anvi looked down " I m leaving office, I have submitted my resignation already, I m sorry "

Teju " why r u saying sorry?  Did you do that "

Anvi nodded no " no teju, please trust me, how will I do such things, every evidence is against me, trust me I never did such thing and I don't know how to prove myself, before they terminate,  I will leave. Meenu mam also can't do anything in this, I have to leave right "

" meenu mam can't do, but your bhai and Om can do right bacha "

They turned back to see Karan and om standing there with a person, there was another man whom om was holding on and the trio came forward making anvi and Meenu frown, and so others. 

Karan " Everyone, come here "

Everyone gathered around and stood in front then, two were trembling in fear, Karan smirked seeing them and om wanted to punish them for hurting his girl n his sister.

Karan " Meenu, someone didn't just delete her files,  they crashed it with a virus so that we couldn't recover them. And that virus was installed by this person who was paid to do that "

Om " and the CCTV was also crashed by him but the person forgot that, kundrra's are not idiots, we always have a back to CCTV with security breach code,only fee people from us can operate it "

He played the CCTV and connecting them to the officce Led tv, the cctv resumed from where it was crashed in normal one. 

Two women were seen near teju cubicle after everyone left the office and they logged in , they called someone and the system start running on own bcoz the person was hacking the system, the files started deleting and then they inserted some pen drive on it, the whole files have crashed and all datas were permanently deleted.

The video ended and everyone looked at the two person, om dragged them in front and a slap landed on a girl face by teju.

Teju " how cheap and self centered act you played here, Natasha, what else I can expect from you and this lady, Mrs sinha what did I do to you and what did anvi did, y do you hate us so much, that u r ready to pull this company down by playing with the designs and project. How mean you both r "

Meenu slapped Mrs Sinha " I gave u second chance so that you will change but no, a chameleon never goes out of his character and so you. Just get out and you r restricted to work anywhere "

Om " Sheela , you have something to say "

She looked down " I m sorry mam, please don't restrictate me, Natasha was filling me against anvi and tejasswi from days and even I started feeling envious at the way they r getting more projects and appreciation always. She said you would never do anything with tejasswi bcoz she is your family now but we can make anvi look bad and the management will terminate her, bcoz of my stupidity I also joined in their plan and i tried to instigate teja yesterday. "

Karan " how about you tell us how you stole teju password "

Sheela " I.. I placed a microcam on the side wall of teju which can view her laptop clearly and from that, I got to know her password. Since I m near to the cubicle, she never doubted my movements " 

Cupid " baapre itni technology pata hai toh ache kaam keliye use kardo na "

Karan " and you took advantage of it. Outt " he roared and the office shivered at the intensity.  Meenu Di terminated the trio from the office and they r not eligible to work anywhere.

Karan looked at teju who was in deep thoughts, he pulled her by side hug and she looked at him

Karan " what were u thinking "

Teja " how can people be so mean sunny , me and anvi never saw anyone as our enemy, we always concentrated on our works, we tried to come up but not by pulling anyone down.  Y they r so envious about us"

Cupid " not everyone are like you teju"

Karan " the world is just like that, everything is a race and competitive, not everyone follows ethics and honesty here and that's rate the downfall. They r responsible for the their own grief, not anyone, neither you nor anvi"

Teju " and that stupid was planning to quit, she was packing her stuff.  Sach mei dimag nahi uska, I told you right she is so idiot that she will do something like this "

Anvi smiled and hugged her from back, Karan moved away and she was crying hugging teju.

Teju turned back " pagal, now y r u crying..  You thought I would doubt on you.  Kuch bhi hojaye, kuch bhi, even you come and say that u did this, I wouldn't have believed you. Anvi, you r my friend, my anu who can do anything for me but not this kind of things.  You are someone who run around in happiness if I was rewarded, you r someone whom I trust like my own heart. You can never be wrong and you can never do such things anvi. I know you and I trust you more "

Cupid and girl cupid looked at each other, they smiled seeing the sister bond, the girl cupid placed her head on his shoulder making him shocked and his heart was beating fast.

Anvi " I was so worried, I.. I thought.. U believe.. You didn't tell them anything, you didn't shut them. This.. All.. Messed up "

Teja " I didn't tell them there bcoz I wanted to see their reactions, how long will they do this. As I expected, they were trying to make you feel bad and also instigating me. They were trying to make me believe it was you. Sheetal was trying to barge in when I was working and she was telling me about CCTV also to make me go mad on you. But they don't know that, this girl is my soul sister and I can never mistrust her "

She kissed her forehead and they smiled widely. 

Karan " when I went to meet her yesterday, she told me her entire system was crashed, then I called avi to check on her system but we couldn't recover the details but what we got was the virus detail which was responsible for all this. Then avi retrieved that details and IP address of the virus, with that we traced the location of the system which hacked her laptop.  We reached there and this person confessed everything when om just touched him with his sweet punches. Then we brought them here, meanwhile, avi retrieved the CCTV from last breach and we got the footage of it. That's it.. "

Om " anvi, she never mistrust you, she wanted to observe what's happening, that's y she ignored you and you were crying all night for that.  "

She pouted at him and he chuckled.  Meenu Di was feeling like things getting overboard in this branch, she took a decision of keeping the duo away from the negativity here. 

Meenu " this work place is not at all looking like one,  what's this envy, planning and plotting, we all are here to work and just bcoz she is my sister in law, I m not favouring her for that. I really like their dedication towards work and they r passionate. If u want to compete with them, that have to be healthy,  Not like this cheap one. Get back and focus on your work you all, I should never see this repeating, if someone try to mess with us, it won't be good for you " .

Cupid " don't mess with my partner, you have to face this cupid then.. " he said seriously like imitating meenu Di making girl cupid laugh. 

Everyone nodded and left. Meenu Di offered teju day off since she worked day and night for this, anvi was asked to resume her work.

Teju and Karan left the office while Om helped anvi for sometime and left to do his work. 

When you trust someone from your heart,
Nothing matters except that trust,
That trust will bring truth infront of your eyes always. 

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39.6K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
59.1K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
62.3K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...