โ”โ”โ”๐“๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž .๏ฝก*๏พŸ...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter ร”รฑรฉ
ฤ†hรกแน•tรฉล• Tแบƒล‘
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›hอ›rอ›eอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›iอ›vอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Sอ›iอ›xอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพeฬพvฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Eฬพiฬพgฬพhฬพtฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Nฬพiฬพnฬพeฬพ
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›eอ›nอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Eอ›lอ›eอ›vอ›eอ›nอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Tฬพwฬพeฬพlฬพvฬพeฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ tฬพhฬพiฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพoฬพuฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพiฬพfฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพiฬพxฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›oอ›uอ›rอ›

1K 77 74
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

Soobin took the chopsticks and started to eat his breakfast. He was eating in peace suddenly one of his man walked up to him and whispered something.

"Boss, Mr Jonathan comes to meet you" Soobin stop chewing his food as he looked up to his bodyguard with dark glare.

"What made him come here?" He mumbled as he slowly put down his chopsticks.

"I don't know boss, but Should I let him in?" Soobin nodded his head after thinking for some seconds. The bodyguard went out to let the New comer in.

Moments later Jonathan entered the dining hall with his bodyguards behind him.

"Mr choi, it's been so we've not met each other right?" Jonathan said and sat down across the table . Soobin was at the corner and Jonathan was across the table at the other side.

"Not like I am interested to meet someone like you" Soobin replied and take his fork and knife then started to cut the steak in small pieces to eat.

"Oh don't be like this we used to partners in dealing drugs" Jonathan said and got a dark  glare from soobin.

"Just come to the point, I don't have any time for shits" Soobin said with a deep and cold tone.

"Well, I need some help from you, like can you lend some money" Soobin stop at cutting his steak as he looked up to the young man.

"How can you think that I will agree with this, No I can't, go and find someone else" Soobin looked away from him and put a piece of his steak inside his mouth.

"Why are you still ragging about that thing" Soobin let out a sigh as he looked up to speak. "You are a fraud, so do you think I will believe you, never".

Jonathan rolled his eyes as he again look at the younger who again went back to eat.
"What do you think of yourself, you're being mafia it's been just few years and here your acting like you own everything" Jonathan said, and it was his big mistake.

Soobin stopped at cutting his steak as he just listened to Jonathan words. The older was all talking by himself and he was listening to him.

His grip tighten on the knife and he looked up to Jonathan. "Are you done with your shit talks" he asked with a normal tone.

"Well I was just saying what is right, not like it's going to effect you-" Soobin just throw his knife at Jonathan which straight went to Jonathan shoulder.

The older yelp in pain Because of this and the bodyguards take out their all guns just to get take down by soobin bodyguards. The bodyguards was fast just like their boss .

"You don't know where you just stepped in, you was testing my patience for such a long time you know" soobin said with the most deep and cold voice. He take the tissue and wiped his mouth then got up from his chair and walked towards Jonathan.

"You come here for money, I didn't agree so the discussion should've ended here but you thought to digg more into it and try to insult me, how could you think that after all this I will let you go, you betrayed me with drugs, so I am not letting this chance to kill you just go" Soobin whispered to him as he take out the knife from his shoulder and hit him at the face with knife which made a cut on Jonathan cheek.

Blood was coming out from his cheek as he yell in pain and fell off his chair to the ground. Soobin stood behind him with the knife and just stabbed him at the back which lead to a lot scream from Jonathan.

"I am not going to kill you so easily like this, you will regret for coming here" Soobin said and hit Jonathan head with a Flower Vase and the guy fainted.

Soobin look at his hands which have some blood stains. He chuckled as he looked up to his bodyguards.

"Give him to Marley, he will enjoy to eat him and kill all of his bodyguards, I don't want any mess left okay" He ordered his bodyguards as they nodded their head and start doing what they was told.

At that moment Taehyun entered the room to get shocked by this scenario. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the older.

"What just happened here?" He asked to him. Soobin turned his head to saw the Younger was standing there.

"Oh nothing, just finished my work" soobin replied and walked out of the dining room and taehyun followed him behind.

"What made you come here all of sudden, Because you usually don't come to meet me?" Soobin asked, turned his head back to the younger.

"Just feels like to come today and I have some information to give you so that's why I am here" Taehyun declared.

"Sounds good but what about you? Like how is everything going between you and beomgyu?" Soobin asked.

"Nothing special" Taehyun just replied in short then walked away from the older and went to sat at the couch.

Time skip

Yeonjun come and sat down at the bench with tears in his eyes like what he is going to do now.

The Cafe he used to work for now is going to closed soon because the owner can't afford the financial facilities and is going to shift at other city. He hide his face between his hands and let out quite sobs like what he is going to do now.

He don't have any other jobs right now expect the flower shop one but the payment wasn't enough for him. He don't know how his father going to act if he found out about this.

Feeling scared, yeonjun don't know what he should do now. He is feeling so afraid to go home and face his father who must be drunk at this time.

He wiped his tears and slowly stood up from his place then started to walk towards his home well, hell In another words.

He arrived at his house as he took out his key and open the door. He entered the house and a strong smell of alcohol come and hit at his nose.

He stepped inside to saw his father is drinking like always. He thought it will be better if he don't tell about this now maybe after he found another job then he will tell him about this

He try to sneak to his room but his father already noticed him so it was late for him.
"Hey you, come here" yeonjun gulped and turned to face him.

"Why are you sneaking like this, if your hiding something right, just spill it" His father said and yeonjun slowly turned his body to face him.

"I-i am not hiding anything" Yeonjun lied, he looked away from his father to avoid the contact with him.

His father stood up from his chair and walked towards him then pull him by the hairs which yeonjun closed his eyes in pain.

"Just fucking tell me" Yeonjun eyes was already filled with tears when he open His eyes and look at his father.

"A-actully, I lost my job-b" He said but his father just slapped him as he finishes his words.

"Why did you lost your job!!?" His father asked and again smacked him so hard at the head.

"The owner is going to shift at the other city" yeonjun said, trying his best to not cry.
His father don't even bother to slap him again which was so hard this time and it made yeonjun fell at the ground.

"You better found a new job in two days or I will kill you" his father warned him as yeonjun looked up to him with teary eyes.

"But-t it's impossible to find a job within two days" yeonjun said with a weak tone.
"Then I have my own ways" with that his father walked away from there as yeonjun was still in the ground, sobbing.

He got up from the ground and went to his room with teary eyes. He went to his room and closed the door behind him, locked it so his father just don't disturb him.
He sat down at his bed and bring his knees together to his chest to hugged them.

On the other side

Beomgyu sneaked into at the living room then entered the house. He saw taehyun wasn't home yet. He feel so lonely to be alone at this whole mansion.

he straight went to his room to take shower . He open the door of his room and place down his bag at the bed and let out a sigh of tiredness.

"I am so tired, I should take shower" he take his towel and went to take shower. After some moments he come out from the shower and changed into his comfortable clothes.

"Gosh, I am hungry" beomgyu mumbled while rubbing his Stomach. He come downstairs and went to kitchen. he went to find some instant Ramen or something easy to make.

Since he got here he don't know when Taehyun eat Because this dude never think to offer him about breakfast or something like this. Beomgyu didn't even know when Taehyun wake up and left the house.

He found some Ramen and thought to make them so eat. He take out one packet of Ramen and went near the Stove. He tore up the package and put the ramen inside the Pot filled with hot water.Then he added some vegetables and egg.

He was waiting for his Ramen to cooked that's when Taehyun walked inside the house while taking off his Blazer.

To be honest taehyun has strong muscles and beomgyu regrets to stared at him for some moments. Not like taehyun give a shit about the guy who is standing at the kitchen.

He just walked off like he didn't even know there was someone else besides him is staying at the house.

Beomgyu pouted Because of getting ignored like Everytime. Since his childhood he was always ignored by others expect his mother until she divorced his father and left.

She try to win beomgyu custody but she can't win over Mr choi so Beomgyu Ended up with his father and now this Kang cold hearted taehyun.

Beomgyu take down his Pot of Ramen and put them in the bowl. He take a bottle of Juice and went to upstairs with his dinner.
Not like he eat too much so that will he enough for him.

As you guys can see that I changed the title of this book because the concept of this I thought is just going to other way. I also thought that I am going to have some changes in my ideas for this books, not according I said in the teaser. (In my message board).

Vote, comment and follow me for more updates.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 623 22
๊œฐษชษด. โ”€โ”€ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
176K 9.2K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...
699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
232K 9.6K 35
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...