To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 14.

266 24 1
By _Minaaz_20

They sat there for more than half an hour without saying anything just in complete peaceful and comfortable silence.

He was feeling calm, he felt as if a big rock is removed from his chest and he can breath again freely. He started loving her.

Some of her words were so confusing for him but some fixed in his mind and heart.

They were now in dinning room, on his right Eira was sitting and on his left Daniel. There was an uncomfortable silence in the room.

"So, everything is ready for today?"

"Yes." Daniel replied in a short answer and focused back on his food.

Eira was sipping her juice not giving any importance to Daniel and their conversation. She was looking at Alex time to time. But whenever she find him looking at her she immediately look the other way making him chuckle or sometime to smirk.

"Al.. James." Daniel fake coughed a little, trying to cover up his mistake to call him Alex.

"Yes." Alex asked trying to hide his smirk.

"Actu.." he was saying something but Eira cut him off.

"Alex, can you pass me the juice please." She said making Daniel to choke on his food and Alex to laugh.

He shook his head with a smile and passed her the jug. Daniel eyes were still widen in shock. He was staring at her making her feel little uncomfortable.

"Stop staring." She said in a cold and stern voice making Alex to smirk again. She was in her niqab but she still didn't like him looking at her.

"How? When?" Daniel asked looking at his childhood bestfriend.

"Does she even know about that?" He again asked in a whisper only Alex to listen but as the room was in pin drop silence she listened.

"Alex." She called sweetly making his smirk to widen.

He was really enjoying their childish behaviours.

"Yes love."

This made Daniel to choke on his food again. He looked at Alex with widen eyes and with slightly open mouth.

Alex's full focus was on Eira. They were looking at eachother totally ignoring and forgetting that there is someone else is also present in the room.

"You were saying something."

"Umm, yeah. I was thinking that after our boxing sessions can you teach me shooting."

This made both of them to choke, they started coughing making Eira to smile. Alex looked at her.

"You want to learn what?" He asked unsure.

"Shooting."

"You mean the real shooting."

"Is there any fake shooting?" This made Alex to chuckle.

"Whatever you say." He said with a smile making her feel extra excited.

Daniel was just looking from Alex to Eira and Eira to Alex in pure shock.

They started eating again except Daniel.

"I like her." He said out of nowhere Alex snapped his face at him and Eira started coughing.

"Astagfirullah." She mumbled under her breath.

"Say that again." Alex challenged in a scary voice, glaring at him.

"Chill dude relax, I'm not looking at your wife in that way. I didn't like her presence for a second but she is different. She is yours don't worry, I'm happy being single."

"As if I was dying to be in your presence." She mumbled under her breath but letting them hear clearly making Alex to laugh again. Daniel smiled looking at Alex smiling and laughing.

"I think I should change my previous statement." Daniel replied with a smirk, Eira rolled her eyes listening it and decided not to reply again.

With that Stefan came making their moods to spoil. He was angry listening Alex's laugh. He sat on his usual place and ordered the maids to serve him.

"Look who is back." He taunted looking at Daniel.

"Good morning sir." Daniel said as if he is spilling poison by saying this.

Alex and Eira were completely ignoring the existence of Stefan.

"Daniel."

"Yes sir."

"Don't you think Ava would be so disappointed seeing the piece of cloth Alex married."

Alex and Daniel both froze at their positions. Alex clenched his jaw and curled his fingers into a fist. He was glaring at Stefan and if looks would kill he would definitely be under 6 feet.

"What? I know her taste and I'm sure she would be so disappointed and hurt especially when she would know you converted into a terrorist religion and what who they follow some man..."

He got cut off by Eira, she took the knife from the table and without even thinking twice throwed in his direction.

It straight pierced into his shoulder and blood started to ooze out from the cut. Alex and Daniel was beyond shocked at this.

Before Alex or anyone say or register anything. Eira got up from her seat and went infront of him with glare.

Alex immediately got up from his seat and went towards Eira and stood behind her. She kept the knife more in his flesh and took it out with a force.

Stefan got up from his seat furiously taking another knife from the table. He pointed towards Eira and she pointed back her knife towards him.

"Don't you dare talk about my religion or about our prophet. This was just a small thing I showed to you and if you try to even think about talking nonsense about my religion again then I will show you how I can even kill professionally."

Her voice was colder than Antarctica. Stefan took a step towards her, Alex immediately pulled her back and made her stand behind him.

"You will fucking regret about this, you will beg for my mercy but there will no word like mercy. Your count down starts bitch." He threatened her in a scary voice.

Alex let out a humourless chuckle glaring at his Father.

"What were you saying mom would be disappointed." He laughed.
"She would be fucking so proud of her, and don't you even think that you will get an inch near her. Don't forget I hold the power now."

He held her hand and took her upstairs to his room. He slammed the door shut and turned towards her with a cold stare.

She was going from there but he held her and pinned her to the wall keeping his hand beside her head. They both were glaring at eachother coldly.

"What the fucking hell is wrong with you?" He roared in anger.

She didn't said anything, nor looked at him. He removed her niqab and throwed it somewhere in the room and held her chin, not so roughly.

"Answer me fucking God damn."

"What should I answer you? Huh?"

"Fucking why do you think you can protect yourself from that mother fucker? Fucking why do you act so brave, fucking why?" He moved from her and punched the wall.

"Why do you care?" She asked angrily.

"Why do I care? Fucking you are asking that to me. I fucking started to love you, and I don't fucking wanna lose you like my mother. I started loving you Eira and I can't stop myself now. Why can't you understand I can't risk your life."

She froze on her spot. He got more furious and started punching the wall, she came back in her senses and stood infront of him keeping her hand on the wall to stop him from punching.

"Stop hurting yourself." She whispered not able to make an eye contact with him.

He moved a little and brushed his hairs in frustration, massaging his temples.

She was just too stunned to even speak, where as he was cursing himself by saying that aloud.

"Eira, I can't have weakness. I don't want anyone to come after you because of me, I can't lose someone again who is the reason of my sanity. I can't loose you Eira I can't. Why is this fucking so frustrating." He started pacing in the room rambling to himself.

"My enemy is in my fucking house my own Father. I'm already trying not to give you more attention infront of him. I'm fucking trying hard not to let him show that I care for you but fucking everytime you try to get in trouble and I can't stop myself to sit and watch looking at you. I fucking can't do that and I'm fucking damn scared of your life I'm fucking scared Eira. I wasn't like this from 9 years and now you are becoming my weakness, I can't let you get hurt."

There was a complete silence.

"Alex." She called softly.

He turned towards her and hugged her tightly, making her taken aback. But eventually she slowly kept her hands on his back. He pulled her more closer keeping his face in the crook of her neck.

"Don't worry till my last breath I'll be with you." She whispered.

"That's the problem Eira, I can't see you taking your last breath. If it's between you and me, I want it to be me but if I die and they torture you. What should I do then? I can't even save you..."

"Hey relax let's just leave this here, and enjoy today." She whispered back softly. He just nodded in her embrace.

He pulled himself from her and looked at her as if he is looking at the most peaceful and beautiful creature in this universe.

"I'm sorry tigress." He whispered keeping his palms on her cheeks.

"No need of that but I'm not sorry about your Father."

He chuckled at her, caressing her cheeks gently.

"I can never let anyone speak like that about our religion."

"Our?" He asked shocked.

"Alex don't forget we came from Allah and belong to him and yes you are same like us. You are Muslim don't forget that."

"I'm not like you love, you are on the top. I can't even stand near you in that case."

"Never say that Alex, we never know about hearts and thoughts. Maybe you are more pious than me, I know you don't offer prayers but eventually you will insha Allah. I don't think you will take time for that." She said with a soft smile looking at him.

"Why are you always this positive Eira?"

She just shrugged with a chuckle.

"Alex?"

"Hmm."

"I don't want to invite my parents."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't risk their lives and it's the best that they don't come."

"Sweetheart, I already appointed few of my men for their safety. Nothing will happen to them, but if you still don't want to then it's totally up to you."

"Really? When?" She asked surprised.

"A day after our marriage."

She looked at him with widen eyes.

"Thank you so much." She said with a genuine smile making him smile back in return.

After few minutes she went back to her room and he got down to see Daniel. It was around 2 and she was offering her prayers.

Alex and Daniel were in the basement.

"Why do you look normal, I thought you would kill 6 of them till now to calm down." Daniel was so shocked seeing him this calm.

He just shrugged loading a gun.

"Alex you look like a person I once used to knew. A person from 9 years ago."

Alex froze on his spot and looked at Daniel with widen eyes.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You became calm, you are smiling and laughing you are literally laughing Alex. You are even standing against your Father and the most important thing you haven't killed anyone from more than a week. A fucking week. Did she already started changing you?"

Alex was just quiet, he don't have words to say that whatever he is saying is the truth and he started loving her. He became mute in this moment.

"Did you already started loving her?"

He didn't utter a word, giving the answer Daniel wanted to hear.

"Alex." He called keeping his hands on his shoulder and looking at him.

"Loving someone is nothing wrong, I know how you are feeling right now but don't worry she will be safe with you. But before anything check on her again, I don't want you to get hurt."

"What do you mean check on her?"

"This are just thoughts, but check that what she is showing is actually her."

"Daniel, fucking don't talk in riddles tell me what is it? Do you have anything to say?"

"She is wierd, how can someone be so chill knowing that you are a Mafia King? How can her throws are so accurate? How is she so fearless? Why does she always hide herself? Is she afraid that her identity would be revealed? I don't know Alex I'm not sure. See everything she does, don't be blind in love and it's not like she is a spy but be careful before you trust her I care for you Alex, I may be wrong but be careful."

They went in complete silence. Alex was feeling as if something was kept on his heart which was stopping his breathing. He felt anger and rage but more than that he felt hurt.

He was feeling betrayed, maybe what Daniel was saying was right. What if she is a spy and came here just to trick him. Maybe she is that mouse Daniel was talking about.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
367K 14.4K 50
"My Lord!" She gasped when she saw a deep wound on my hand and ran to me with quick steps. The rain was nonstop and it was thundering terrifically bu...
932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
172K 5.2K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...