Memory Film

By WhenWeMeet1D

We had it all. But we let it fall. You were my everything and I was your world. Now I'm just a picture that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not Working
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Uh, Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
COMMENT AND VOTE PLLEEAASSE!!

Hello

135 5 5
By WhenWeMeet1D

hi guys. I guess this is my first fanfiction so i hope you enjoy it. Please comment what you think, good or bad. I want to know what you all think of my fanfic :D let me know i i did a good job. And if there is any spelling errors or puncuation errors im sorry. Sometimes I type fast but I always try to proof read before I publish so i should catch most of the mistakes. Soni'm pretty sure you don't want to listen to me babbling so I'll just say that I'll update soon and that thos is not a chappie. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
453K 30.8K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.