Chapter 3

(a/n) So the last chapter was not very good. I'm going to make this one better though :). Im sorta mad because i had most of this chapter written and it somhow all got earased so I had to start over and it isn't going to sound as good as the first time i wrote it but i'll try anyway.

So this chapter is dedicated to Grace and Kalie because they have been really suportive of this book.

Thanks guys that means alot :D.

------------------------------------

2 years later

Kialyn's POV

I sat on the couch balancing a bowl of cereal on my knee and flipping through channles lazily on the t.v. Faces changed rapidly as I pressed down the buttons. A picture of five guys filled the screen for a half-second before the channel changed. My finger froze. I knew those boys. I went back to where the picture was still covering the screen.

"One Direction have sold out concerts all across te globe for their upcoming Up All Night tour." A reporter said in her smooth voice. I took a bite of my cereal. "Fans are going into a frenzy trying to get their tickets. This hot British boy band is definatly taking the workd by storm." The picture of One Direction disapeared and was replaced by a blonde reporter who looked to be in her twenties and was wearing way too much eye liner. I finnished my cereal and carried my empty bowl over to the sink. Inglanced at the clock on the stove. It read 9:30 a.m. I groaned. Time for work.

I walked across the hall to my room. I worked part-time at the library on Saturdays. It wasn't much, and it hardly paid, but it was all that I could get. I pulled on some jeans and a hoodie and grabbed my phone. I headed out the door and was met with a strong west-blowing wind. I swept my bangs out of my face to clear my vision. I put my ear budy in and listened to Drunk by Ed Sheeran as I walked the couple blocks to the library.

"I wanna be drunk when I wake up

On th right side of the wrong bed

And every excuse i made up

Tell you the truth I hate"

The Sun shone weakly between the clouds that had gathered above the Cheshire sky.

"What didn't kill me

It never made me stronger

Love will scar your make-up

Lip sticks to me

So now I'll maybe leave back there

I'm sat here, wishing I was sober

I know I'll never hold you loke I used to

But our house gets cold when you cut off the heating

Without you to hold I'll be freezing

Can't reley on my heart to beat it

'Cause you take part of it every evening

Take words out of my mouth just for breathing

Replace with phrases like when you're leaving me

Should I, should I?

Maybe I'll get drunk again

I'll be drunk again..."

The song ended as I walked into the library. I forced a smile on my face when I saw Ms. Greatle, the grumpy librarian who was way too old for this. She had to use a cane to walk and u would have to scream to be heard by her. I sighed and walked over to a cart full of books that I had to reshelf.

"Kenny!" Ms. Greatle yelled, suddenyl apearing behind me.

"It's Kialyn." I corrected her.

"Hurry up and reshelf those books. Then when you're done with that go put all those books on the shelves." She pointed to another cart full of books and I suddenly knew of a much better place to put those books.

Memory Filmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें