Chapter 10

Kialyn's POV

It had been a week or two since Harry had left. I was sitting on my couch. I strummed a couple chords on my guitar. I opened my songbook and began playing the first line of the song i had been working on.

"Its enough to climb this mountain

Its enough to break these walls"

I sang quietly.

My phone began ringing. I smiled as i looked at the caller ID.

"Hey Harry!" I said when i answered the call.

"Hey Kia!" Harry's voice replied. He sounded tired, but happy at the same time. "I'm sorry about the long distance call, and I know we can't talk long but i missed you so much and I couldn't go another second without hearing your voice again."

I couldn't stop smiling. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from squealing. "I miss you so much baby and i hope everything's going ok. Are you alright though, you sound tired?"

He chuckled. "Don't worry. The tour is amazing. The fans are incredible. And It's 3 in the morning here, I-"

"Why are you up so late?!" I said cutting him off."

"I couldn't fall asleep with out telling you goodnight." Harry said cheekily.

"Harry?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"Are you going to go to America?"

"I think so. Why?"

"I don't know. I've just always wanted to go there, to New York."

"Yeah me too. Just to walk around Times Square at midnight." I could tell he was smiling. "One day we'll go there." He said sincerely.

"Oh I love you so much, Harry!" I squealed through the phone.

"I love you too darling. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Haz."

"I miss you."

"I miss you more. Bye baby."

"See you soon." Harry said and I ended the call.

(A/n) ok really short chapter. Im a but ashamed really. I know I could do better but I needed to get this chapter out there so here it is. See yah later Jaetors :D