𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs

2.9K 114 90
By Anime_Fan737

Would you like to play again?

YES / NO

⋘ 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝟸. . . ⋙

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...  𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

0%

10%

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

70%

80%

90%

100%

Success!

"Things were busy that summer..."

"The frequent disasters of the past year probably played a role..."

"But cursed spirits were springing up like maggots..."

A shadow could be seen walking through some empty streets, as car lights would illuminate the street everytime they passed through.

The shadow stops in the middle of the street before their head turns towards an alley with an bored gaze, cars would zoom by them. Darkness could be the only thing visible in the alleyway, a void of nothingness covering whatever it hides beyond it.

An eerie buzzing from the lamp lights could be heard and the occasional zooming sounds of the cars. The person from the shadow turns to the direction of the alleyway and takes slow steps towards it, emerging with the darkness that resides in it.

His steps echo quietly in the hallway,  his numb gaze looks at the end of the hallway, squelching sounds resonating silently through the alleyway in a taunting way.

"Exorcise, absorb."

"Over and over."

He rises his arm up, his palm wide open in the direction of the squelching sounds, where a curse could be seen eating a person. Not even a few seconds after an blue flame erupts, covering the curse completely and it's meal.

"Exorcise."

The curse slowly gets sucked by the man, blood splatters over the curse from the meal it's eating. The blue flame intensifies making it look like the curse is getting burnt.

"Absorb."

The curse turns into pieces to get sucked in completely, it's wide mouth open as silent gurgling screams erupting from the curse's vile mouth. The man's technique overpowering it, not leaving time to do counter attack .

"No one else understands."

The blue flame dissipates only revealing the dead meal that the curse was eating, a puddle of blood beneath the person who was being eaten by it.

A soft blue glow could be seen in the alleyway after the flame died down, the man was now holding a blue orb that contained the curse in it.

"What cursed spirits tastes like. It's like swallowing a dirty rag that's been used to clean up shit and vomit."

"Exorcise."

"Absorb."

He brings up the blue orb up to his mouth as he slowly pushes it into his mouth before swallowing it all.

" 'What I witnessed isn't uncommon. I understood the ugliness of the masses, and still chose to be a jujutsu sorcerer who saves others.' "

"That's what I've been telling myself ever since that day."

"Ever since that day."

Chrip

Chirp

Chirp

Those sound resonating through the forest, rain drops hitting against the ground making the dirt muddy. The sky painted with gray or black clouds as it descends on mountains

A body could be seen laying on the muddy ground as it continues to pour, hitting the body with cold droplets, string it from it's unconscious state. A quiet groan could be heard of it.

She squints her eyes at the sudden intrusion of the cold droplets hitting her body, she slowly gets up despite her body yelling her for for more rest. Her eyes gaze around the place she was at, confusion filling in her eyes.

Her brain racking for an answer on why she was located in a forest. Her hair now dampening from the rain that was hitting her, as she continues to analyse the area she was in, hoping for some answer for her silent question.

She sighs quietly before making her way underneath a thick tree in attempt to shield herself from the rain. Her thoughts being a mess, trying to jog her memory, the only thing that comes to her mind is blurry images.

A chirp catching her attention as she redirects her gaze upwards, a nest full of babies as it's mother shields them with it's wings shilding them from the rain. Her gaze visibly softens, picturing her friends and family, that were so close but yet so far from her reach.

How much she missed her mother touch and her comforting words. She never actually paid enough attention to her mother making her regret it, but at least she had her new friends around her keeping her on her feet, making that pain go away for a bit until it starts to haunt her again once she is all alone.

Her gaze slowly breaks from the family living upon her as she takes her surroundings once again, looking for an exit. A house visble yet hidden by the trees, she stares at it for a while knowing that it was pretty much her only option to get directions from, her mind reminding her the danger that could be laying beneath it but yet her body slowly start to walk towards the house.

It was a 20 minute walk to get to the house, it wasn't in a terrible state but it wasn't good either. Plants overgrown, most of the windows smashed and it was pretty big as well. She pauses for a second looking at the house in front of her knowing that nobody lives here anymore, maybe homeless people but she didn't know.

Her gaze goes to the sky for a second as the droplets continue drenching her clothes and hair, a small defeated sigh escaping her before she enters the house quietly. She looks at the messy hallways that had all kind of things littered around it, the sound of the rain filling the defeaning silence in the house.

The structure of the house seemed familiar for her but yet she couldn't remember why, she takes in her new surroundings. She didn't have the energy to explore the gigantic house she now rests in, for all she could know dangerous things could be further in it and she wasn't willing to find out.

She sits on a old towel not wanting to sit on the dirty ground, her back resting against the wall for her to rest. Her gaze wondering around for any suspicious signs or movements.

"Venom..."

She whispers quietly not wanting to draw any unwanted attention, her voice cautious and hesitant as she calls out her companion. Silence follows through, her lips go into a thin line not really in the mood for her companion's silence.

"Not funny. Do you know where we're at?" She sighs quietly her gaze still alert moving from one place to the other. Silence was the only thing she recives, she slowly grows anxious at the lack of response. She bites the inside of her cheek holding back the complains that were resting on the tip of her tongue.

Was she now truly alone? Did something happen to Venom while she was passed out? Is that the reason she found herself the situation that she was in now?

Those thought come into her mind as tidal waves, increasing the anxious feeling that she was experiencing. She curls herself into a ball to make herself less visible if anything came through the room she was at as she stares at the window to ease her raging mind.

What seemed minutes turns into hours, her eyelids slowly falling making her succumb into slumber. Her head was resting on her knees and facing the direction of the window, her mouth being slightly gaping as she takes deep breaths.

A few hours pass before she awakens from her slumber with a yawn, she let's out a small tired breath through her nose before she refocuses on her surroundings.

She gets up with a big strech as her gaze lands on the window again, it was still pouring outside, the water droplets hitting the wooden floor creating a constant sound. Her hand wonders towards the pocket of the uniform to feel if her beloved device was there, which fortunately is making her sigh softly in relief.

She couldn't communicate properly yet, she was only capable for small sentences, when she was in conversations Venom would be her prime helper for her to continue it. But now that she was fully alone again she would need the help of her phone.

She takes out her phone before she tries to turn it on which ends futile, her black screen only illuminating a low battery percentage. She closes her eyes frustrated as her eyebrow furrow together, before opening them once she relaxed herself.

She takes small cautious steps outside the room she was in, she leans her head out slightly to peer at the long hallway that she found herself at. She looks both ways for any sign of danger before she makes her way through the hallway.

Five minutes pass and she still finds herself walking through the hallway, she stops and looks around confused on why it was so long. She only took a minute or two to get to the room she was in.

She looks at the familiar wall design that she passed through countless times before her gaze wonders around for any possible threats. Once she look behind her she freezes slightly as she looks at the hallways moving to shut themselves, going in a quick pace towards her, making look like a typical horror movie.

She finally gets out of her small trance before she sprints through the hallway in attempt to escape it. Suddenly she hears loud crumbling from behind her making her glance back for a second.

Her eyes are now wide, fear pooling inside her eyes as she notices the building getting sucked in. She starts to sprint faster that she could ever do only for it to go into vain. Her feet now raised from the floor as she gets sucked from whatever force was doing it, sending her flying into the green forest once again.

She groans in pain once she lands on the dirt, sliding slightly when she made contact with it. Her eyes flutter open since she closed them when she was waiting for the impact, her gaze towards where the house was at, only finding the ruins of it.

She let's out a breath that she was unconsciously holding in. Her head perks up when she hears moving, she freezes up as she looks at the ruins eventhough she couldn't see anything since it was a hole.

Then she hears a voice ring out "I'm here to save you," Her eyes squint at the familiar yet unknown voice, her mind trying to piece together to who belonged to, since her mind was blurred by images "Utahime."

Her mouth drops open when she finally knows whose voice belonged to, she gets up quietly and walks towards the ruins of the house peering through the big pieces of it. Seeing two figures, one beneath some rumble and the other one looking down to them.

Her gaze wonders two both figures knowing who they were already, Gojo and Utahime. She watches as Gojo leans down to Utahime with a teasing smile "Are you crying?"

Utahime visibly fumes at Gojo's comment before she yells at him "I'm not crying! And be more polite!" A new voice cuts through their conversation with ease "If I was crying, would you console me?"

Y/n's gaze wonders to Mei's astonishing figure as she stares down at her friends with a smirk displaying on her lips "I'd certainly appreciate that." Y/n blinks as she watches their interactions cautiously not really knowing what to do.

Gojo straightens up before he turns to the side watching as Mei walks up to him "Nah, you wouldn't cry, Mei-san. You're strong." Mei puts both hands on her hips as a small chuckle escapes her "That so?"

Y/n was pretty far from them so she couldn't be really noticeble for them, she watches as multiple irk marks appear on Utahime at their conversation, before she gets out of the rumble she was trapped beneath with.

"Gojo! You listen here!" She points an accusating finger at Gojo clearly annoyed, her hair disheveled from the technique he used earlier to save them "I don't need your hel-" She gets cut off when a big curse appears behind her making her slowly turn back.

Before the curse can attack another curse appears putting it in it's mouth as a new voice pipes in "Don't swallow it. I'll absorb it later." Y/n's eyes widen as she looks at Geto's figure walking out, she never actually saw Geto in person yet and if she did she would only meet his darkside of him.

"Satoru, it's not nice to pick on the weak." Both Mei and Gojo turn to Geto's direction, Mei was in a thinking pose as Gojo had one hand in his pocket and the other one shrugging as he spoke "What kind of idiot picks on the strong?"

Mei chuckles at his remark before rebutting "You're the one fanning the flames like it comes naturally, Geto-kun." Utahime turns back with an enraged expression, twitching ever so slightly.

"Utahime-senpai!" Another new voice calls out to her which makes her instantly brighten up with a goofy smile "Are you okay?" Utahime exclaims happily when she notices the voice "Shoko!"

Shoko had a gentle smile with a lollipop resting between her lips, she was next to the tall white haired jujutsu sorcerer "I was worried about you. We hadn't heard from you for two whole days."

Utahime runs up the stairs to get to Shoko, stretching out her arms as she yells out "Shoko!" Once she reaches to her she pulls her into a hug "Shoko! Don't let yourself turn out like those two!" Shoko let's out a small chuckle.

"I won't turn into trash like them." Y/n's gaze flickers to one to other finally seeing for herself and experiencing their teenage years, a unbreakable bond between each and one of them.

"The path Utahime walked through is falling apart!" Gojo yells out to Geto as he walks up the stairs with both of his hands in his pockets "Shut up." Geto replies back with a amused voice.

Utahime freezes for a second before she blurts out "Wait, two days?" Gojo hums in acknowledgement before replying "Ah, was the cursed spirit's barrier one of those that mess with time?"

Utahime stares right at Gojo as he speaks "They're rare, but they do happen now and then. I thought it was odd, since Mei-san was with you." Mei tilts her head with a smile as Geto finally makes it to the final steps "Seems like it was."

Utahime now stares at Mei with an unreadable face "Something the matter?" Y/n watches as Geto takes his time to make it up the lasts steps "No. Just realized that means it was actually two days' labour, and that means extra fees paid out to me."

Utahime stares at Mei unimpressed as she comments casually "She's planning to overcharge again." Mei just smiles "That aside, what about the veil, you three?"

Gojo, Shoko and Geto visibly pause as dumbfounded faces etches through their faces "Huh?" Utahime stares at the three of them hoping for answer, only for her to meet with silence.

Y/n just followed the five of them from afar, without any of the getting alert or getting suspicious thankfully. She watches as they emerged into the building she was studying at.

She was now currently peeking from the window of a classroom as she watched young Yaga scold Gojo, Shoko and Geto which was quite a sight to see. A TV showing the house she was resting in the other day displaying on it.

"One of you three said they would cast the veil themselves and left your assistant supervisor behind, didn't you?" She hears Yaga's resonating voice echo through the classroom along with the reporters voice from the TV.

The three of them sitting in front of the teacher which made Y/n internally chuckles as she continues to spy at them "And then you forgot the veil. Come foward." The three of them were frozen up with innocent faces to mask their nervousness.

Geto and Shoko point at Gojo at the same time making the white haired man shrink himself more, before he puts his hand up with a yell "Sensei! Why don't we stop this hunt for the culprit?!"

She stiffles a laugh of the sight of her young teacher trying to divert the attention elsewhere, which failed immediately "So it was you, Satoru." She watches as Yaga's fist makes contact on Gojo's head.

Y/n was worried about what was going to happen, she no longer had anything to defend nor protect herself well enough. Good thing that she learned some things  after her fake 'death' like Yuuji. She might not be as powerful as she was with Venom but it counted at least, or that's what she tells herself.

She roams through the school easily since she practically lived there. She already had a very vague thought on where the trio could be thanks to the manga she read in her timeline.

She stops in front of the doors of the basketball court that was in it, hearing voices and a ball bouncing echoing through the empty space "Is a veil that necessary in the first place?"

Gojo bounces the ball high up before he catches it, he tilts his head to the side, his face visibly annoyed, still grumpy by the scolding he got earlier "It's not like it matters if normies see or not, right?" Shoko was in the background wearing Gojo's tainted sunglasses with amazement written on her face.

Yaga's fist making a noticeble bump on Gojo's head, as he momentarily rests his head on the basketball he was holding with a pout "They can't see cursed spirits or cursed techniques, anyway."

Gojo leans back and throws the ball towards the basketball hoop, Geto appears and grabs the ball, gracefully landing before holding the ball up to his face hiding the lower part of his face "Of course it's not good for them to see."

Geto tilts his head slightly as he explains "The strongest deterrent against the outbreak of a cursed spirit is the mental calm of the populace." Geto bounces the ball as Gojo's arms remain in the air, eventhough he was laying on the ground.

Gojo sits up and tilts his head back as Shoko walks up to him and puts his tainted glasses back on and walks off  "That's exactly why we have to conceal the threats they can't even see as much as possible."

Geto walks as he bounces the ball, his eyes closed in concentration at his explanation "And that's not all-" "Yeah, yeah, I get it." Gojo interrupts him before he steals the ball from him, running up to the hoop with the ball bouncing, he jumps once his close enough and scores the ball in the hoop.

He wipes out a bit of his hair before he speaks "Looking out for the weak is so exhausting, honestly." He grabs the bouncing ball in front of him and launches it behind him for Geto to receive "Survavial of the weakest. That's how a society should be."

Geto slowly walks up with the ball in his hands "The weak help each other and discourage any who are too strong. Listen, Satoru. Jujutsu exists to protect non-jujutsu sorcerers."

Geto throws the ball behind the hoop that was behind Gojo ducking it, as Gojo tilts his head with a small teasing smile "Is that your moral argument? I hate moral arguments." The ball bounces a few times before it rolls off.

Geto snaps his gaze towards Gojo "What?" Gojo continues not long after his statement "Assigning reasons and responsibility to strength is what those who are weak do." The ball taps Gojo's foot before he grabs it and throws it to the air ducking it in the hoop behind Geto.

Geto's face hardens at Gojo's statement as he glare at him. Gojo's face displaying a taunting smile as he stares right back at him, amused by his reactions "Quit making yourself feel better by spouting bullshit."

Gojo sticks his tongue out to express disgusted "Blegh." Y/n was thankfully at the other side of the building they were in, so no one could actually see her, Shoko runs out with a careless expression on her face "Run for it."

A black mass appears behind Geto as an big eye and some red fingers peek out, Geto's thumb pointing backwards where the curse was with an eye closed "Want to take this outside Satoru?"

Gojo's smile remains, his face taunting his best friend, itching for a battle "You feeling lonely? Go by yourself." The doors open revealing Yaga before he stares at the duo, the curse behind Geto long gone "How long are you going to keep fooling around?"

Both of them strech to make it look as if they weren't going to fight "Where did Shoko go?" The duo look back with an innocent facade "Who knows?" Gojo puts his arms behind his head as he pipes up "Bathroom, probably."

Yaga just sighs internally at their behaviour before speaking up "Whatever. This mission is being assigned to you two." Both of them lean back with disappointment, releasing a small sigh "What are those faces for?" The both of the answer simultaneously "Nothing."

The three of them walk out as Yaga explains their mission "Frankly, I think it's to much for you, but Tengen-sama asked specifically. Your mission has two goal. The Star Plasma Vessel is the one compatible with Tengen-sama. You're to escort that girl and erase her."

Yaga opens the door, now inside of the building "Escort a brat and erase her?" Gojo repeats with a hit of confusion lacing in his voice "That's right." Gojo hides the lower part of his face as he looks at Yaga.

"Have you finally gone senile?" Geto stops next to Gojo as Yaga walks inside the room "It is spring. He's probably got his head full with being the next principal."

Geto pats Gojo's back before passing by him "Jokes aside, though-" Yaga clearly hears them and reponds back "I'll be the one to decide if I let that off as a joke." They walk through the hall slowly before entering the room Yaga entered "Is this about renewing Tengen-sama's technique?"

Gojo stares out the window of the class where Yaga and Geto were in "What's that?" Geto just sighs before Gojo slams the window with a slight annoyed tone in his voice "What?" Y/n was following them once again discretely, not to get caught since she kinda remembered how this played out.

"Tengen-sama possesses the cursed technique of Immortality, but it is not Eternal Youth. It wouldn't be an issue if all he did was get older, but after his body ages to a certain point, the cursed technique begins rewriting his body."

Gojo and Geto take a sit to listen to all the information "Evolution. He'll cease to be a human and become a higher form of existence." Gojo leans his head against his palm before he casually asks.

"What's wrong with that? Sounds cool." Geto decides to answer for Yaga "According to Tengen-sama, those who reach that state of being have no will. It means Tengen-sama would cease to be Tengen-sama. All jujutsu schools, the barrier that form the foundation of jujutsu society, the many barrier techniques of the assistants supervisor... They're all being strengthen by Tengen-sama."

Y/n casually hears the conversation only understanding a few words here and there "Without the aid of his power, we could hardly maintain security or clean up after the missions. In the worst-case scenarios, Tengen-sama could even become a threat to mankind. That's why, every 500 years, he finds the Plasma Star Vessel, someone eho is compatible eigh him and assimilates them, overwriting the information of their body. By renewing his body, he resets his cursed technique back to the start and avoids Evolution."

Gojo just nods at his explanation "I get it. It would be fine if he turned into MetalGreymon, but we can'thace him becoming SkullGreymon." Gojo just explains it in his way as Geto makes a dumbfounded face.

"So we have him start over from Koromon." Geto brings his hand down as he looks at Gojo "What? Yeah, sure, that works." Yaga soon continues with his explanation "The Star Plasma Vessel's location has been leaked. Right now, there are two major groups after the young girl's life."

Yaga turns the computer beside him to show some folders and archives "One of the Curse User Group Q." He presses a button to reveal a masked person with multiple people behind him "Which seeks to upend jujutsu society with Tengen-sama's rampage."

He presses another button revealing some signs "The other group is the Star Religious Group, also known as the 'Time Vessel Association' which worships Tengen-sama as a god." Yaga points at Gojo and Geto in a dramatic gesture.

"Tengen-sama will assimilate the Star Plasma Vessel two days from now. You are to protect that girl until then and ensure that she reaches Tengen-sama! If you fail, the effect will ripple throughout even normal society!" Gojo and Geto just smile confidently.

Y/n just continues to spy both Geto and Gojo boredly, lost about what she could do and change in this timeline which couldn't be a lot since it could change the whole future. A defeated sigh escapes her, she didn't have anything except her phone, she didn't have her katana which made her useless

But thanks to her memory she remembered the shed that had multiple cursed weapons in it, which Maki showed her incase her katana broke one day. Surprisingly there wasn't a single katana leaving her to pick another type of weapon. She grabbed a 'polearm', or at least it is what she thinks, the polearm she got has the ability to turn into a scythe if the user transmits a bit of their cursed energy into it.

She was walking through with the polearm hidden beneath her clothes to not draw attention, it was very uncomfortable to say the least, it made her walk a bit weirdly but it was better than having a visible weapon at hand.

She pokes her head out of the corner watching as Gojo goes up to a vending machine buying some soda, their voices faint due the distance "Yeah, but you know, I get why Curse User Group Q would be after her."

She bites back a chuckle that was bubbling up as she watches the duo wall away in a weird way, Geto bent foward like an elderly person and Gojo leaning backwards walking like a careless person as he drinks his soda. Her stomach aching for some food or drink, she didn't have money and no one to run to for food.

An gloomy aura appears on her at thinking how useless she was at the moment, she shakes her head to get her focus back on the duo as they walk away. She feels her pockets for a second, feeling a bit of money in her pocket.

Her eyes visibly brighten up before she makes her way towards the vending machine and looking at her options, after a few second she decides to buy a small packet of cookies since it was the only thing she could afford at the moment.

She stuffs the small amount of food into her pocket before continuing with her 'mission'. She sneakily starts to follow Gojo and Geto once again as they converse "But why would this Star Religious Group want to kill a brat?"

Geto just answer vaguely "Their object of worshipping is pure form of Tengen-sama. Allowing the Star Plasma Vessel in their minds, an impurity to blend into him is unforgivable." They both stop in front of a building looking at it.

Y/n just stands outside of the doors of the building awkwardly, lost in thought about her next moves. She had a visual sight of Gojo but not from Geto ever since he entered the building, they were both in a call talking to each other.

She was actually terrified of meeting the duo, as much as she loves them she knew that in a blink of an eye she could be dead by them if they found out she was trailing them. She would appear very skeptical for them, after all they are in a important mission to protect someone, and if someone where to appear out of nowhere would be plain suspicious.

She jumps out when she hears a explosion above her, she sprints away from the building not knowing she actually spent some time lost in her thoughts. She watches as some rumble of the building falls onto the concrete ground that she was once was standing on.

She blinks as watches a female fall from the building, she already knew who she was and even if she did want to help her she couldn't without Venom helping her. A small frown tugs on her lips when she remembers her companion before focusing on the situation at hand.

She watches as Geto catches her and makes a pink manta ray appear beneath him, the girl securely in his grip as they glide through the air. Geto just stares at the man who comes out from the smoke of the building and looks at him in suprise "Would you please stop making us stand out?" Geto ask with ease.

"We just got chewed out for that this morning." Geto glances at the girl in her arms with a bit of wonder 'So this girl is the Star Plasma Vessel?' Geto's opponent calls out as he stares at them "I know those uniforms. You're sorcerers from Jujutsu High, right? Hand over the kid. Or I'll kill you."

A small taunting smile tugs on Geto's lips at his statement as he stares right at him "Can't hear you. Come closer and talk." Y/n watches for a second the scene above her before her gaze wonders towards Gojo who was still holding up his phone to his ear.

"Man, barely safe." Multiple knifes get thrown towards Gojo only for it to stand in the air by his cursed technique. Gojo turns to the side to see the source of who threw them before moves his phone away from his ear.

"Wonderful." A voice cuts through the air as he stares at Gojo "You're Gojo Satoru, right?" Gojo puts his phone in his pocket as the man who was a few meters away from him claps with a bit of amazement "You're famous." He leans against the railing to look at Gojo more clearly "I hear that you're strong. Let me find out if the rumors are true."

Y/n bites the inside of her cheek as she grips the wooden stick of the polearm she had at hand. She couldn't do anything, she just had to let things play out as they should, her role only to be seen at the end of this timeline. During the free time that she had she planned when to appear during these scenes, a small mistake could cost the future they had.

"I'm down for that, but let's set some rules." Gojo's voice rings out, bringing her out of her clouding thoughts "Rules?" The man mutters quietly still looking over Gojo "I don't want to get yelled at for going overboard." Gojo walks through the knifes that were still floating around him with a smirk displaying on his face.

"So if you cry and apologize, I won't kill you. That's our rule." Gojo's taunts seem to affect his opponent, his eyes squinting in annoyance at his comment "Damn brat."

Y/n gaze wonders from building to building knowing that in one of them are one important person looking over the scene like her. She knew she wouldn't see them but she wanted to give it a try even if it ended futile.

"It's started."

Two figures stand a few meters away from each other as they watch the smoke rise from the building. One in a suit and another one wearing baggy clothes.

"The Star Religious Group doesn't have the power to fight against jujutsu sorcerers. But they can pay very well. That I guarantee." The one of the suit comments, a cigarette hanging loosely between his lips as his gaze goes towards the person next to him.

"How about it, Zen'in? Want to get in in the assassination of the Star Plasma Vessel?" A deep voice retaliates not long after "I'm not a Zen'in anymore. I took my wife's name. It's Fushiguro now. But sure."

A scar running down the edge of his lips as a smirk tugs on his face, his gaze towards the male next to him, his confidence radiating in his mysterious aura.

"Count me in."

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .

.

.

.

⚠︎

E R R O R !

⚠︎

.

.

.

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 28K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
12.3K 587 19
Kushina died at the end of the Third Ninja War. She should be in Pure Lands. Instead, she gets stranded in an unknown guy's house with his newborn so...
15.2K 729 19
❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟? ❞ 𐃘 a sorcerer who doesn't know she's a vessel joins tokyo jujutsu high (var!jjk x reader) ⤷ insanixtea 2...
257K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...