SERENDIPITY 「KJB」

By DaeyeoLION

"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30 #FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1 : JUNG LEIA
SPECIAL CHAPTER #2 : HONG JOOCHAN & JANG AYA
SPECIAL CHAPTER #3 : KIM JIBEOM
SPECIAL CHAPTER #4 : CHOI SUNGYOON
SPECIAL CHAPTER #5 : THE LETTERS
SPECIAL CHAPTER #6 : KIM DONGHYUN & HA CHAERIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #7 : BONG JAEHYUN & KIM HANNI
SPECIAL CHAPTER #8 : KIM AREUM
Epilogue

Day 14

34 8 0
By DaeyeoLION

Jibeom's storytelling
Jibeom decides to leave Areum with his in-laws for a while because his schedule is kind of tight right now. Jibeom does apologise to his in-laws too but they are totally understanding that. They are happy to help Jibeom as much as they can but of course, it leaves Jibeom in guilt. His in-laws tell Jibeom that they want to make Areum's birthday party this weekend. They are planning to make it on Saturday, at their bakery. Jibeom agrees. Jibeom tells that he'll buy some decorations for it so his in-laws have just to focus on Areum's cake.

* * *

At 2:45pm,
Jibeom arrives at S studio. He's the first one to arrive. Jibeom enters the studio.

"Excuse me, may I know your name? And your reasons for coming?" The secretary asks.

"I'm Kim Jibeom. One of the Serendipity members. I'm coming here as Master told us to.." Jibeom says.

"Ah! Please come in!" The secretary greets Jibeom, and she brings Jibeom to the waiting room.

* * *

A few minutes later, all Serendipity members arrive. After everyone has come, one of the organisers starts to introduce their staffs and the activity agendas.

"We'll be having individual photoshoots and some of you will have groups photos. Our teams will be conducting your individual photoshoots at different locations. Hopefully you all can give the maximum cooperation to us!" One of the directors gives a talk. After a few minutes, they have separated to their own activities. Jibeom, Joochan, Chaerin, Aya and Hanni are having only indoor photoshoot sessions while Leia, Jaehyun and Donghyun are having outdoor photoshoot sessions.

While waiting for their activities to start, they are wandering around the studio to check on other participants. Some of them like Jaehyun and Chaerin has already started their photoshoot sessions while others are still waiting for their turn.

* * *

Aya and Hanni come to the studio for their turns after Chaerin.

"Chaerin looks so beautiful!" Aya says.

"I know right?! She's so natural!" Hanni says.

"After Miss Ha, it's Miss Jang's turn. Please be ready" the staff says. Aya and Hanni nods.

"Hanni! I'm nervous!" Aya says.

"Don't be nervous! You're looking good!" Hanni says.

"I've never wear like this! I'm nervous!" Aya says.

"You look stunning! Seriously!" Hanni says.

"Miss Jang Aya!" The staff calls Aya's name. Aya walks nervously. Chaerin cheers for Aya. Aya smiles nervously. Then Chaerin walks away from the studio set, heading to Hanni who's waiting for her turn.

"Have you done?" Hanni asks. Chaerin shakes her head.

"I need to prepare for the next photoshoot.." Chaerin says.

"What?! There's more?!" Hanni is shocked.

"Yeah.." Chaerin says.

* * *

Joochan comes to the indoor studio. He sees Hanni is waiting for her turn.

"Hanni!" Joochan greets.

"Eh?! Joochan!" Hanni says.

"Have you done?" Joochan asks. Hanni shakes her head.

"Still waiting for my turn" Hanni says.

"Whose turn now?" Joochan asks.

"Aya" Hanni says while pointing at Aya.

"Is that Aya?!" Joochan asks in shock.

"Yes! She looks great, right?!" Hanni asks.

"Yeah! She looks... different.." Joochan says.

"Mr Hong Joochan!" The staff calls for Joochan's name at another set of studio.

"I'll go first" Joochan says. Hanni nods her head.

* * *

Jaehyun has returned early from his outdoor photoshoot because he has to prepare for his indoor photoshoot.

"Have you done your photoshoot?" Jaehyun asks Jibeom who's still in the preparation room.

"Not yet" Jibeom says. Jaehyun nods. He then sits down to the chair next to Jibeom.

"Have you done?" Jibeom asks Jaehyun. Jaehyun nods.

"Yeah.. but they said I have both outdoor and indoor photoshoot.. so I need to get ready for the indoor one now.." Jaehyun says.

"Wow.. good luck" Jibeom says.

"Are you being chosen to have the group photo?" Jaehyun asks Jibeom. Jibeom shakes his head.

"Ah.. I wonder who'll be with me.." Jaehyun says. Jibeom smiles.

"Ah.. it's tiring" Jaehyun says. Jibeom laughs.

"Yeah.." Jibeom says.

"Mr Kim Jibeom, please come to the studio now" one of the staffs says.

"I'm going now" Jibeom says. Jaehyun nods.

*   *   *

A few minutes later, Jibeom joins to wait for his turn. Everyone takes their turn to do their own photoshoot. Some of the members like Aya, Chaerin and Hanni have to do multiple shots with different outfits so that will make them to feel extra tired since everything need to be done by today. However, they enjoy the process especially when the other members who have done with their photoshoot are willingly to wait and encourage them.

*   *   *

At 9pm, finally everyone has done with their photoshoot. All Serendipity members gather at the preparation hall as being told by Master. While waiting for the next instructions, they are having some talks.

"Jaehyun looks so different with blond hair!" Aya says.

"Ah I feel so weird" Jaehyun says. Jaehyun bleaches his hair for the first time today because of the photoshoot.

"But seriously, who do you think that looks natural for the photoshoot?" Aya asks.

"Chaerin!" Leia says.

"Yes Chaerin!" Joochan and Donghyun support.

"No!! I'm just.. doing all poses they asked me to do!" Chaerin says.

"You really look like a model!" Donghyun says. Everyone agrees.

"But of course, Aya is totally hot! Today's photoshoot is totally a game changer for Aya!" Chaerin changes the topic.

"Yeah! Aya looks so cute and hot!" Leia says.

"Aya should always wear like that. She looks very mature in it! She suits the style" Jibeom says. Everyone agrees.

"Ah.. do you think it's good on me?" Aya asks. Everyone nods.

"Of course!" Joochan says. Aya smiles widely.

Suddenly, the studio director comes.

"Serendipity, I'm on behalf of my team wanting to thank you all for the good cooperation. You guys are all very talented and amazing throughout today's event. We'll publish some of your pictures on our official website and we'll let Serendipity team to have the photos too. As the gratitude for your help today, we're proud to give you all our exclusive merchs. Please accept it with an open heart..". The studio director gives all Serendipity members a big box that contains a pair of hoodie and tracksuits, a cap, a water bottle from A brand and some makeup and skincare products from LB brand. Everyone gets the same but different colours and shades. Everyone feels happy with it.

*   *   *

All men participants are going to have some drinks together while all women participants decide to just go home. While having some drinks together, they have some talk.

"Do you ever wonder how Master looks like?" Donghyun initiates a discussion.

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun asks.

"Like yeah.. we never know him? Even though today we don't see him anywhere? He never introduces himself to us with his real name or even his face" Donghyun says.

"Hmm maybe he's there today.. but we never know which one is him" Joochan says.

"That's possible too" Donghyun says.

"I, at first, was thinking that he was just an AI" Jaehyun says.

"AI can't do that yet" Jibeom says.

"So he's a real person?" Joochan asks.

"Technically, yeah" Jibeom says.

"Jibeom, are you okay to return home late? I mean, your daughter is with whom now?" Donghyun asks.

"Oh my daughter is with my in-laws now" Jibeom says.

"Oh, so is it okay to go home late?" Donghyun asks.

"Yeah it is. I'm not going to fetch her anyway. My in-laws want her to stay there for a few days" Jibeom says.

"Ooo.." Donghyun says.

*   *   *

Leia's storytelling
Leia has just arrived home by ride-hailing service she takes. After Leia gets out of the elevator to the floor level she lives in, she sees a woman figure outside of the house, with Sungyoon. Leia walks slowly and hides to hear the conversation of that woman with Sungyoon.

"I told you not to interfere with me again. Why is it hard for you to understand?!" The woman says. Sungyoon has just been silent.

"Take this money and don't come near me again!" The woman says. She throws the money to Sungyoon's face.

"O-omma.. I—don" before Sungyoon completes his word, the woman cuts it.

"Don't call me Omma! Ah you and your father are just the same.. a disaster to me!" The woman says.

"I j-just need y-your h-help.." Sungyoon says.

"Ah I don't wanna hear anything! Be gone!" The woman says. She walks away. Leia pretends like she doesn't hear anything. She also pretends like she has just gotten there. Sungyoon chases the woman but he stops when he sees Leia.

"L-leia.." Sungyoon says.

"Yeah?" Leia asks.

"H-how long have you been here?" Sungyoon asks nervously.

"I just got here.." Leia lies. Sungyoon sighs in relief.

"Let's get in. It's already late" Sungyoon says.

*   *   *

"Are you okay? You look.. terrible.." Leia says while giving Sungyoon a glass of warm water for him to take his medicine.

"I'm okay" Sungyoon smiles.

"I know you are not.." Leia holds Sungyoon's arm.

"I'm really okay" Sungyoon says.

* * *

While Sungyoon is sleeping, Leia takes Sungyoon's phone. She unlocks Sungyoon's phone since she knows the password and then she browses Sungyoon's call log. Leia finds a phone number that Sungyoon saves as "Omma". She copies the phone number to her phone before she puts back Sungyoon's phone to the right place.

*   *   *

It's almost midnight and Master reopens the chatroom for group.

Master :
Hello participants!
Do you have a great time today?
I reopened the chatroom for you all to share your feedback on today's activity

Hong Joochan :
It was fun!

Ha Chaerin :
The best activity for now!

Jang Aya :
It was fun but tiring!😩

Kim Hanni :
I have never felt so pretty today!

Master :
Are you be able to see each other's photoshoot?

Kim Donghyun :
Nooooooo!
When I came back, only Jaehyun wasn't finished yet
Everyone had finished

Jung Leia :
Yeah!
I don't get a chance to see it too!

Kim Jibeom :
We don't get chances to see all outdoor photoshoot too.

Master :
It's okay!
As for today's conclusion, I'll be uploading some photos of each participant's individual photoshoot
These photos are being chosen by the A brand team and LB brand team as "the best shots"
So are you ready for it?!

Jang Aya :
OMG noooo!
Don't show mine!😩

Kim Hanni :
Noooo! Please show Aya's!
She's the prettiest!
You all have to see it!

Hong Joochan :
Let's go!!!

Kim Donghyun :
Ah!
I'm nervous on how the final result will be!

Master :
We'll reveal each pictures by the eldest to the youngest

Kim Jibeom :
That means I'll be the first😑

Bong Jaehyun :
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Master :
The first one, Kim Jibeom

Hong Joochan :
Ah as expected
If you're already handsome, you don't have much effort to look great

Kim Donghyun :
Look at him
Not even using heavy make up

Kim Jibeom :
What is this, Joochan? Donghyun?

Kim Donghyun :
Ah don't pretend like you don't know

Bong Jaehyun :
Jibeom huh don't act so innocent
You're the heart stealer of all women here

Kim Jibeom :
What the heck?

Bong Jaehyun :
Look at him tryna be innocent again😒

Kim Donghyun :
Ugh Jibeom needs to be banned now

Kim Jibeom :
😑

Kim Hanni :
Guys, I think you guys are being too personal now😅

Kim Donghyun :
Look at Hanni who backs Jibeom up

Kim Hanni :
Ugh I'm just saying it before any arguments occur😑

Jang Aya :
How about we move on to the next participant, shall we?

Master :
The second one, Jung Leia

Jang Aya :
OH MY GADDDD!😆

Kim Hanni :
Leia!!!!

Ha Chaerin :
So pretty!!

Hong Joochan :
Leia looks so natural!

Jung Leia :
Thank you everyone!
I bet you guys look amazing more than me!

Master :
The third one, Bong Jaehyun

Kim Donghyun :
Wow!!!!

Kim Jibeom :
He is the real heart stealer but he blames me for all of these issues😌

Bong Jaehyun :
So you have to just admit that you're the heart stealer and be grateful with your face!😒

Kim Jibeom :
Same goes for you!!😑

Kim Hanni :
These two—

Jung Leia :
No wonder why you finished the last, Jaehyun!
You bleached your hair!

Bong Jaehyun :
Yeah
My hair is no longer a virgin because it got bleached for the first time today

Ha Chaerin :
But are you satisfied with it?

Bong Jaehyun :
Ermm rather not say..

Hong Joochan :
It suits you though

Bong Jaehyun :
Yeah but my airline company isn't allowing me to

Hong Joochan :
Ohhhhh

Ha Chaerin :
Ahhhhh

Kim Jibeom :
Ehhhhh.

Kim Hanni :
Guys why so sudden?😂

Jung Leia :
Hahahahahaha

Master :
The fourth one, Kim Donghyun

Jung Leia :
OMG IS THAT YOU, DONGHYUN?!

Kim Jibeom :
You looks so great though!

Kim Donghyun :
Wasn't I look weird?

Kim Jibeom :
Not at all!

Hong Joochan :
It suits you really well!

Jang Aya :
You're the real winner for today, Donghyun!

Ha Chaerin :
You shall be a model instead of programmer!

Kim Donghyun :
Thank you for the compliments, all😅

Master :
The fifth one, Hong Joochan

Jang Aya :
Wohooo the sexy cafe owner vibe!

Hong Joochan :
WHAT?!

Kim Donghyun :
DADDY WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY?

Hong Joochan :
Who's your daddy?😑

Kim Donghyun :
UGHH YOU UNROMANTIC DORK

Jung Leia :
Joochan, you better button up your shirt before I fall in love

Bong Jaehyun :
SO SMOOTH WOMAN
SO SMOOTH

Kim Hanni :
HAHAHAHHAA

Hong Joochan :
Ah, next!!!

Master :
The sixth one, Kim Hanni

Kim Hanni :
Oh God—

Jung Leia :
OMG Hanni you look so mature!

Bong Jaehyun :
So pretty!

Kim Jibeom :
Jaehyun looks so interested in Hanni eh?

Bong Jaehyun :
Wtf?

Kim Jibeom :
You haven't complimenting Leia but you complimented Hanni instead?😜

Bong Jaehyun :
Trying to act as cupid now?

Kim Jibeom :
Why not?

Bong Jaehyun :
How about if you match yourself with anyone first?

Kim Jibeom :
Don't change the topic, dude.

Bong Jaehyun :
I am talking about it!
Instead of using the "cupid magic" to another, how if you use yours to yourself?😒

Kim Jibeom :
I'm just saying it.
If you are really ended up with Hanni, you have to treat me a dinner.

Bong Jaehyun :
Ugh

Kim Hanni :
Ugh these two.. can you stop?😑

Jung Leia :
These two are really like cats and dogs today

Kim Donghyun :
I don't know what issue are you having ugh

Master :
The seventh one, Ha Chaerin

Jung Leia :
Here comes our real model!!!!!

Jang Aya :
Ahhhh!
So pretty!!!!!

Kim Donghyun :
Wow!
Stunning!

Kim Jibeom :
You were really born to be a model.

Ha Chaerin :
Thank you everyone!

Master :
And the last one, Jang Aya

Jung Leia :
Our pretty maknae!!!!😍

Kim Hanni :
I told you!!!
Aya looks so beautiful!!

Hong Joochan :
It suits you, Aya!!
Cute and hot!!

Kim Jibeom :
You should wear these style everyday!
It suits you the best!

Jang Aya :
But I'm not confident with it!😔

Ha Chaerin :
Please don't be!
You're naturally beautiful!

Jang Aya :
Thank you Chaerin!
Thank you everyone!

Master :
So now I'll be publishing the final group and individual photos

Bong Jaehyun :
Ahhh Jibeom the heart stealer again!😔

Kim Donghyun :
I agree!!!!😩

Hong Joochan :
We're doomed!

Kim Jibeom :
Here we go again😑

Bong Jaehyun :
I swear at this point, everyone will say that you're the one looking great dude

Kim Jibeom :
We never know!

Kim Donghyun :
Let's hear it out from our female participants

Hong Joochan :
Ladies!
Who do you think looks the greatest in b&w?
Please give a genuine answer

Jung Leia :
I genuinely think that it's Jibeom😬

Ha Chaerin :
Jibeom😅

Jang Aya :
Jibeom

Kim Hanni :
I'm sorry but it's Jibeom😅

Bong Jaehyun :
See???

Kim Jibeom :
Come on, you guys must be joking😩

Hong Joochan :
It's really a shame if we failed the program with all women participants choosing Jibeom

Kim Donghyun :
Let's ban Jibeom now

Bong Jaehyun :
Let's kick him out of the program

Kim Jibeom :
Guys!😩

Master :
I hope you guys have a pleasant day today!
It's a wrap for today's activity
For tomorrow's activity, we'll be having a "Serendipity" night so please come at SB club at 8PM!
Another task will be given before tomorrow's event
Good night!

*the chatroom restricted*

*   *   *

Leia puts her phone aside. She smiles while looking at the ceiling. She had fun all day today. Despite what she heard about Sungyoon, she's more happy to see everyone's smiles today.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Jibeom made an instagram account!
Do follow his IG!
@be0m_j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 11K 47
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...
21.3K 610 76
**Boys and girls compete in the first co-ed competition to become an idol in a coveted new K-pop Group.** Beom Giovanna, with her two million Instagr...
95.3K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. ❝ 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙬...
66.8K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...