JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

Από NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... Περισσότερα

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

10 Confidence

1K 99 7
Από NiranjanaNepol

Part 10 Confidence

"What the..." Arnav gritted his teeth, seeing NK advancing to Khushi's table. He rolled his eyes.

"What can we do with this guy?" Arnav said wearily.

"Why are you taking it seriously? Leave it ASR" Aman said.

"She may think we discuss her"

"However, she will... it's obvious..."

Aman was watching NK daringly whereas Arnav did that timidly. NK came to Khushi.

"I have a doubt," NK said.

Khushi and Lavanya looked at him.

"Does Arnav look more handsome than Vijay Devarakonda?"

Khushi and Lavanya spared a glance.

"I heard you saying that when I crossed your table"

Khushi took a deep breath and nodded yes.

"Isn't it too much?"

"Why? I love him. So, he seems more handsome than anyone to me"

"You are right. The person who we love would be more beautiful in our eyes..." NK said looking at Lavanya.

Khushi looked at Lavanya contently who rolled her eyes.

"Are you in love with someone?" Khushi asked NK.

"You can ask the question your friend," NK said and left the place.

Khushi looked at Lavanya and directly asked her.

"Is he in love with you?"

Lavanya nodded yes sighing.

"Don't you like him?"

"I like him"

"Then..."

Cutting her,

"There are so many aspects in this matter Khushi. We are from different backgrounds. From the language, everything differs between us"

"But hearts...?"

Lavanya was stuck.

"Is not it important in love?" Khushi asked.

"My parents won't accept it, Khushi. Then what's the point in carrying over it?"

"Is not he a good guy?"

"We can't see such a nice guy," Lavanya said, looking at her tiffin box.

"What else do your parents need more than that?"

"They need a Telugu son-in-law"

"Love is greater than anything... greater than status, cast, language... You can get them but true love" Khushi said.

That was when they heard,

"Excuse me..."

Both Khushi and Lavanya looked at the woman who was standing in front of their table.

"Are you Khushi Gupta?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Just because you are appointed by the CEO of our company directly, don't fly high that you can be free here. If you are not up to your post, you will be fired anytime and I have the power to recommend your expelling. I'm HR head here" She said a little louder to show her superiority. That dragged people's attention towards them.

"IF (she stressed) you find me unqualified, you can recommend my expelling," Khushi said fearlessly.

Not only Sheetal and Lavanya but also the guys who were watching them stunned, witnessing her gutful attitude.

"You may be an IIT Topper. It doesn't mean you can cope with this company's programs because even seniors of this company are struggling to give output. Mind it." Sheetal tried to lower her confidence level.

"Thank you for your concern, Ms. HR Head. I will take care of myself and also about my Programs. You just concentrate on your work. And...the much I know, the HR team's work is done as soon as you select people... You can ONLY recommend my expelling, nothing more than that" Khushi said gutful.

Sheetal left the place fuming.

"She has guts, ASR" Aman said to Arnav who was looking at Khushi's face where there was no trace of fear nor disturbance.

"I don't think it's guts but confidence," Arnav said.

"Means?"

"She has a dangerous level of knowledge in programming. I saw her college project program. It was amazing. She is an expert in programming" Arnav said.

"Is it?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"But, she came to you asking for doubts"

Arnav ate and said nothing.

"Oh... So, asking doubts is just an excuse to meet you..." Aman chuckled.

"Wow, Nananv, so, you know she is coming to your desk to meet you only..." NK laughed.

Aman smiled at him teasingly.

"Yes, I know yet, I could do nothing because I can't defy Bhashyam Sir's order"

"She is not only crazy but also smart," Aman said.

"How are you going to tackle her, Nananv?" NK questioned.

"I'm thinking about it only"

Aman and NK smiled at each other.

"I'm done. Let's go" Arnav stood up.

When they came out of the canteen, they saw Bhashyam out of his room.

"Good afternoon, sir" all of them wished.

"Good afternoon, guys"

Bhashyam smiled at Khushi who came there with Lavanya.

"Are you comfortable here, Khushi?"

"Yes, sir..."

"How do you become friends with Lavanya?"

"She is my next desk, sir," Khushi said.

"Next desk? But she is on the second floor..." Bhashyam frowned.

"I'm also on the second floor only sir," Khushi said looking at Arnav.

Bhashyam looked at Arnav questioningly.

"She is a programmer of your crew. Then why did you send her to the second floor?"

"There is no table in our section sir," Arnav gave him the same reason.

"Can't you arrange a desk for her?"

"As of now, no sir..."

"Khushi, interchange the table with someone ready to go to the second floor," Bhashyam said.

Khushi nodded ok. Bhashyam left the place. All of them went to their respective tables whereas Khushi blocked NK. He jerked.

"Could you please change your table to the second floor?" Khushi pleaded.

NK's face glittered. He understood why Khushi wanted him to go to the second floor.

"I too wanted to request you the same Khushi. I think I will get Lavanya's attention if I'm close to her..."

Khushi nodded yes. She didn't tell NK about what stopped Lavanya from accepting his proposal. She didn't want to give hope to NK as she didn't know Lavanya's accurate stand.

"OK, from tomorrow onwards, we will change our tables. Ok?"

"Really?" Khushi asked excitedly.

"Yeah... I will come earlier and change the table tomorrow morning"

"Thank you so much, Nanne. You are so sweet"

"Please tell that to Lavanya"

"Sure" Khushi chuckled.

Khushi came to the second floor. She was hesitating to tell Lavanya about the interchange of tables. Lavanya might get upset with her for sending NK to the next table. She came and sat quietly.

"What do you think about Bhashyam Sir's idea, Khushi?" Lavanya asked.

"Do you have any suggestions?" Khushi asked.

"Bhashyam sir thinks the Programming section needs you. Do it"

"But who will exchange the table with me? it will be hard to climb stairs for many times"

"I think NK will accept it," Lavanya said and Khushi widened her eyes.

"But, won't you feel uneasy to be next to his table?"

"However, he is coming to the second floor more than five times daily. He will have to be on the first floor with you for a maximum of time as he is also a programmer. So, it won't be awkward for me"

Khushi huffed in relief. She understood one thing, Lavanya also had feelings for NK but she was scared to accept him.

"Thank you Lavanya... you made my work easier"

"You are welcome"

"You know how happy I am? I'm going to go to Arjun" She said taking the file given by Arnav.

She sincerely started preparing the REPORT that Arnav wanted her to do. Lavanya was watching her doing that. Khushi didn't even talk to Lavanya but answered her questions only when she asked something.

"What happened to you, Khushi? You drowned in the work so sincerely?"

"Because I will not get time to do work if I go to Arjun's section"

"Why?"

"How could I get time if I'm busy admiring him?"

Lavanya was stunned.

"Are you serious, Khushi?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"What will you do if Arnav gives you some new tasks?"

"I will finish it at home"

"May I tell you something?"

"Sure..."

"Close the file for a while... or do it at home"

Khushi looked at her shrinking her face and closed the file.

"What's the matter, Lavanya?"

"I would like to tell you something"

"What?"

"Don't be so innocent, Khushi"

Khushi was taken aback.

"Don't think everyone would be like you... it's not like that. We can't expect people would be like us"

"Are you talking about Arjun?" Khushi asked nervously.

Lavanya nodded no and Khushi huffed in relief.

"I'm not talking about Arnav... About whom?"

"Ar..."

Cutting her,

"ARNAV... not ARJUN" Lavanya stressed.

"Means?"

"From here on, stop calling him Arjun"

"But..."

"You have to... according to you, he may be Arjun but for this world, he is ARNAV... and you are here for him only. Do you have a problem accepting Arnav?"

Khushi nodded no.

"But, what harm if I call him Arjun?"

"It will complicate the issue, Khushi"

"How?" Khushi gulped down.

"I told you, Ranjith jealous of Arnav. He is waiting to lower Arnav's level. He won't miss a single chance to do that. And the woman we met in the canteen...Sheetal. You can never see such an egotistical woman. You are appointed directly without the HR team's consent. She can't tolerate this. She won't... she will try all the way to prostrate you... severely..."

Khushi was horrified.

"Ranjith will use YOU to irritate Arnav and Sheetal irritate Arnav using YOUR name. Though both have different reasons you will be the ultimate looser"

"What do I do?"

"Don't tell anyone about your previous birth story. You told NK about it. That's OK because he is Arnav's friend and also a nice guy. But, not everyone is... be careful. I saw Arnav losing his temper due to Ranjith's cheap acts many times"

"Is he that cheap?"

"Yes... he would have reached Arnav's place if he had put his effort into his improvement instead of applying them to irritate Arnav. Such a cunning vermin he is"

"Is no one good in our section?"

"Aman, NK, and Priyanka are nice people... don't trust anyone other than them... especially Sheetal and Sonia"

"Sonia?"

"She is Sheetal's friend... they are the worst partners I have ever seen"

"Thank you so much for your guidance, Lavanya. I will miss you"

"Don't lie..."

"Promise"

"You will not even remember me if you go to your Arjun... will you?"

Khushi smiled biting her lip.

"We will meet in the canteen..." Lavanya smiled.

Khushi nodded ok. She became thoughtful. It seemed she had to be careful to even talk to people. She decided to follow Lavanya's instructions. Not just to avoid problems, she didn't want Arnav to get irritated with her. So, she decided not to address him ARJUN anymore but only ARNAV.

To be continued...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

414K 22.8K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
20.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...