Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

Roo you are complete child.

95 14 1
By as__writes

"Niara and Ruchi how much more time,shall we leave"Ruhan asked and this is the tenth time he is asking this question from past fifteen minutes.

"Stop Ruhan,we still have time"Aakash chided while he scowled.

I glanced at myself in the mirror,I was wearing a denim top with bell bottom jeans and I have done my hair in a ponytail,with minimal jewelry just my initial pendant and a half heart necklace.

"Ruhan idiot we still have half an hour for the toss and the stadium is just fifteen minutes away"I hit him lightly on his head sitting beside him while Naira was still getting ready.

"Let's leave guys I am ready"Naira said as the four of us left for the stadium.

The first match of world cup is today and Aakash,Ruhan,Naira,Avu Bhabhi,Eri Bhabhi,Anaya and I are going to the stadium together.

"See the toss happened as soon as we arrived here,how much time do you two take to get ready"I heard Ruhan said to Naira as the toss has happened the match would start soon.

I was sitting in the room attached to the stands specifically designed for families of the players because we still don't want anyone to know I am Vi Bhaiya's sister or Ishan's girlfriend.

"Bua I am not able to solve this"Anaya handed me my phone where she was playing a game.

"See this how you do it"I demonstrated her how it's done and focused my attention back on the t.v as the match is starting.

"Heya,Ruchi"Aria greeted sitting beside me.

"Hey aren't you watching the match outside"I asked

"Nope it's too hot outside"She replied with a chuckle.

We continued watching the match but I noticed one thing Aria was not her normal self she was just nodding or humming whenever I asked and she wasn't even cheering like she usually do.

"Aria is everything fine"I asked during the innings break.

"Yes everything is absolutely fine"She replied giving me a smile which I could make out was fake but I didn't probed further,she would tell me when she feels like.

"Heya Dumbo"Ruhan greeted sitting beside me.

"Shh Ruhan,Ana is sleeping"I hit him lightly and crassed Anaya's hair she was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

The match got over and no brownie points on who won ofcourse it's India,we made our way towards the dressing room.

"Congrats Ishan"I congratulated him and gave him a hug.

"Your Brothers are here too"

"Ishan wasn't the only one who played the match"

"Ofcourse now who even remembers us"

Rahul,Aarav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya said together making me chuckle.

I hugged the three of them and congratulated them.

"Bhaiya can I take Roo for a drive"Ishan asked Bhaiya who nodded.

"Let me get freshen up and then we will leave"Ishan informed and I nodded.

After Ishan was changed in fresh pair of clothes,we made our way towards the car.

"Shall I drive you would be tired after playing for so long"He handed me the car keys as both of us got settled in the car.

"Where are we going"I asked as Ishan started the radio.

"Somewhere peaceful"He said and leaned back on the seat closing his eyes.

I started driving towards the marine drive as it's quite late so not much people would be there.

"Ishan we are here"I said as both of us got down from the car.

"Marine drive"He exclaimed like a child as I chuckled as we walked towards the beach hand in hand.

We both sat on the stones our hand entwined,his head resting on my shoulder,both of us just enjoying each other's company in peace.

"Ishan does Aria have some work related tension"I asked

"No why do you ask so"He said straight.

"Nothing it's just she doesn't seem like herself today"I said what I felt.

"Give her sometime,she would definetly tell you,she is more of your sister than mine"He replied as I chuckled.

"Let's take a walk"He said getting up as I nodded,we both removed our footwears and started walking near the shore.

"Now I will drive"He drove for sometime and stopped in front of an ice cream stall and my face lit up at that.

"Vanilla"I asked and he nodded,I ordered chocolate for myself.

"Here try something other than your bland Vanilla"I forwarded the cone towards him as he glared at me.

"Roo you are a complete child"Ishan chuckled as I raised my brows at him.

"You have ice cream on your upper lip"He pointed as I try to wipe it off.

"Wait"He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipped of the cream.

We clicked some pics and then he dropped me to my home and left.

"Bhaiya why are you still awake"I asked entering the house to see Bhaiya still awake.

"Your Bhabhi kicked me out of the room because she was being moody"

"Tell the truth"I deadpanned as I know he would have done something to piss her off.

"I dropped orange juice which she specially made for me on the bed"He whined,this two are literal mood.

"Then why didn't you sleep in Rav Bhaiya and Avu Bhabhi's room"I asked

"Oh yaa I completely forgot that"He got up switching off the t.v,I shook my head and made my way towards my room.

I changed and posted our pics from the beach and while eating ice-cream before hitting the bed.

*****
Ruchika's post.

Liked by ishan32 and 12345 others.

"Late night beach walk and ice cream with my favourite person"

@ruhan45: you could have bought some ice cream for me too
|
@ruchika18:Idiot it's basic sense that the ice cream would have melted.
|
@naira_oberoi: Whom are you teaching basic sense too Ruchi.

@ishan32: ❤️

1655 other comments.

Ishan's post.

Liked by @ruchika18 and 5466789 others

Doing what I love the most ✨

@ruchika18: 💕

@ishanlover: Great innings

@virat18: Well played champ.

@rahul56: Great inning brother

456789 other comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.4K 67
Kartik Goenka & Naira Singhania meet at their Siblings wedding and become very close. But fate separates them. After two years they meet again and ge...
73.4K 8.4K 40
After a traumatic experience that manages to completely throw Anika's life off the axis, Shivaay Singh Oberoi is, somehow, the anchor to her sanity...
4.7K 211 17
Shivaay and anika after clearing every problem with human villans ...................... But when fate become the villain.......
6.5K 303 34
BFFS