Age regression Avengers onesh...

By Yakuza_Lover

Sfw only age regression oneshots for avengers lovers, littles, caregivers, babysitters and all! THIS IS NOT... More

Requests
Peter and Tony
Avengers as littles
CG Dr.Strange L (female) YN (TW)
CG Steve L Nat

Cg.Loki L.Peter

240 3 3
By Yakuza_Lover

No POV: So... Loki visits the Avengers and...?"I get left with a screaming, hyperactive little. "You're sooo cool!!!" The 5 year old Peter yelled, he was bouncing around with his stuffie and wearing his Ironman jammies. He ran at a wall and jumped up onto it. "Look at me!!! Im spideyman!" "No get down from there!" Loki shouted and tried to grab the boy. "Nuh uh!" Loki kept trying to grab the child, but failed. Eventually he stopped trying and made a snack, gummy worms, yogurt and watermelon. All within peters top 15 favorite foods. Loki set the food on a table and turned SpongeBob on. "Are you hungry yet?" Peter shook his head no but after a few minutes he came down and started to eat his snacks. Loki reached for a cute stuffie for Peter and gave it to him. "Fank 'ou" "don't talk with food in your mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
431K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...