SUMMER AGAIN

By souls4hire

ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ

313 7 16
By souls4hire

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢-𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

Gremlins👹
2:20 p.m.

wtm what's the move
WHAT THE MOVEEEEE

Hunrgy🦛
work😞
thts the move

borrrinnggg🥱
next

T Rex🦖
practice

TheEvil👫
oh shit i forgot bout tht
what time is it ?

T Rex🦖
coach said 5
but yk tht mean 4

so y'all all busy😕

Hungry🦛
sorry mooks
i'm off friday tho so we can do sum then

Troll🧌
   i'm down for friday

but i wanted to do sumn now😞
back to tiktok it is

Jasaia🪬
me n jai was planning on going to piedmont @3
if u wanna come
we having a picnic

yesss
n thts why ur my favorite😘

T Rex🦖
here she go again😒

Jasaia🪬
🤭

Troll🧌
hoes can't work now😒

TheEvil👫
alr now when i get picked don't say nun

Hunrgy🦛
nigga no nba team won't yo ass

TheEvil👫
and no nobody want yo ass
how u bi but still don't got no hoes🤨
yo selection doubled😭😭

T Rex🦖
😂🤣

Troll🧌
LMAOOO

😭😭IM DEAD

Hungry🦛
Now if i beat all y'all asses i would be wrong😄

😟

     "Bae, Saia, slow down!" Jaida called after Jasaia, lugging the heavy basket with her. The two of you struggled to keep up with Jasaia as she ran around the park trying to find the perfect spot to lay the blanket. Luckily for you, you beat Jaida in the rock paper scissors leaving you with only carrying the canvases and paints.

(your outfit^^^)

     "Ion think she's stopping anytime soon," You giggled back, watching as Jasaia shook her head to a patch of grass before running off again.

     "Shouldve picked rock," Jaida grumbled, "Where she go now?"

     "Jai Jai! Ova here!" The two of you turned to Jasaia, who was now standing on top of a green grassy hill. The large oak tree behind her provided shade across the top. You watched as Jasaia unfolded the blanket in her hand before carefully laying it on the grass.

     "She really tryna kill me," Jaida whined, "Saia, baby, you jus had to pick the biggest hill huh?"

     "Aye, next time pick rock," Jasaia yelled back, blowing a kiss down before taking a seat on the corner of the blanket.

     Jasaia was dressed in her usual earthy style. Her curly hair was put into a half up half down style with gold charms added in. The gold jewelry was brought down to her waist which was decorated with beads and chains. Her green cargos that matched the one Jaida had on covered her chunky sneakers. Your attention was caught on the only silver piece of jewelry wrapped around her neck which spelled out 'Jaida'.

(Jasaia's outfit^^^)

     You started your way up the hill leaving Jaida behind to struggle with the basket. Reaching the top, you were met with a cool summer breeze. The hill provided a view where you can see the entire park. "Jasaia, you actually picked a good spot."

     "Oo make sure you say that again when Jaida comes up. She always loves to complain bout me taking too long choosing things. But at the end of the day, they're always the best and she knows it too," She laughed. You watched as she smoothed out the blanket before decorating it with various flowers and vases. She held out a pillow to you, motioning for you to put down the canvases that remained in your hand.

     You hesitated before placing them down in the center, "You sure it's ok? Y'kno with me being here. I realize this was supposed to be a date..."

     "No no, Rea it's fine. Y'kno we always love spending time with you," Jasaia assured you. "Plus, we wouldn't have invited you if we didn't want you here. Right, bae?"

     "Huh?" A loud thump was made as Jaida dropped the heavy picnic basket on the blanket. She grabbed a pillow, taking a seat next to Jasaia, "Oh, yeahhh of course. I always love having another lazy bum with me."

     She let out a laugh that was eventually cut short due to Jasaia smacking her in the arm. Today, Jaida's hair was pushed back into a slick back puff showing off the tattoo that trailed down her neck. Displayed over her oversized tee was a plethora of chains, one with 'Jasaia' spelled out in gold.

(Jaida's outfit^^^)

     "Nah, but foreal, y'kno you neva a bother Rea." Jaida flashed a smile at you before digging into the basket and picking out a couple of grapes. She placed one in Jasaia's mouth before popping another into hers.

     You always envied Jasaia's and Jaida's relationship. Only together for about 2 months now, it already seems as though they were meant to spend their whole life together. Meanwhile, 2 months into your relationship, you and Ty couldn't spend one day together without someone threatening to break up.

     You watched as the two laughed together, joking around without someone getting pissed off in the process. You could tell that they genuinely liked each other. The way Jaida looks at Jasaia like she's the only girl in the world. The simple actions that Jasaia does that she knows will make Jaida happy. It was something you hoped you and Ty would build up to one day. Though now, that day would never come.

     "How do you know if you like someone?" A look of confusion spread between the two faces as your question caught them by surprise.

     Jaida let out a chuckle, "That's random... what made you ask that?"

     "Ion kno... just thinking I guess."

     "I mean, it's different for everybody," Jasaia replied back, popping another grape in her mouth. She put her hand on her chin, thinking hard about your question, "I think I realized I liked Jai around the second week of dating."

     Jaida spun her head around, "The second?!" Jaida clutched her chest as though something stabbed her before falling to the floor. She stuck out her tongue, playing dead. Jasaia rolled her eyes before pulling her back up.

     "Dramatic ass," She laughed, "Ok, then when did you realize you really liked me?"

     "Since the moment you said 'hi'."

     "Stop playin!" Jasaia let go of Jaida causing her to fall back down again.

     She bounced back up, grabbing Jasaia's hand in the process, "I'm dead serious. After I met you, all I could think about was when I could see you again." You smiled at Jasaia's blushed face as she attempted to push away Jaida's hugs.

     "You see, that's why I say it's different for everyone." Jasaia gave up trying to stop Jaida, who now had her arms tightly wrapped around her. She grabbed the canvases, distributing them to the three of you, before taking the paint brushes and doing the same. "Sometimes it might be instant. Love at first sight type shit. But for some people, it can take months or even years until they even recognize their own feelings."

     "Ion think I ever really liked someone..."

     The atmosphere shifted as they suddenly realized the true thoughts behind your question. You played with the paintbrush, brushing the bristles along your palm. The oak tree behind you shook as the summer breeze reached the peak of the hill.

     "Well... I didn't realize I like Jai until our first big fight together," Jasaia thought back, "I remember bawling my eyes out. Not cause I was mad at her, cause I was sad that we were fighting. At that moment the last thing I wanted to do was to not be able to see her again. And that's when I realized... I must really like this girl."

     Your head perked up, "Y'all actually be fighting?"

     Jaida laughed, "Rea, every relationship is not as perfect as it seems. We're bound to have our disagreements, especially if you truly like that person and want to fight for the relationship. It's just a matter of listening to each other."

     "And sometimes it may not work out. One person's wants is not gon always match up with the other's. No matter how hard you want them to," She hesitated for a moment, being careful with her words, "...but I think that if that person's meant for you, they'll always find a way to come back."

     You watched as Jasaia squeezed a tube of paint onto a pallet before dipping her brush in. She made a streak on her canvas, nodding her head, before making another.

     You glanced down at your own blank canvas, "Y'kno I met an artist recently."

     "Ooo, who? Did you get an autograph?" Jaida said.

     You thought back to that Friday in the closet. His curly head rocking to the rnb that escaped from his earbuds. You imagined the mess of green paints splattered along your shirt as he rushed to find something to clean you up. Then you remembered back to that Saturday night. Him comforting you on the curb. The chilly air hitting your legs as the two of you walked to the car. The butterflies in your stomach as his smooth voice sang along to the radio. The smile he gave after each joke you made.

"Something like that."

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢-𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

Gremlins👹
5:05 p.m.

what's th•••

     Your finger hovered over the send button before eventually deleting the message. I shouldn't bother them. These past few days you felt like nothing but a nuisance to your friends. Like a little kid begging their parents to play, you constantly text them asking to hang out. They were the only way you could forget about everything. Escape the thoughts you have when you're alone.

     But you soon realize they have their own lives too. Even though they won't say it to your face, you can feel yourself getting in the way. Interrupting dates, practice, work. The last thing your friends needed was a needy friend crying about a breakup. You're the one they go to when they when they need help. Not the other way around.

     You can handle this alone.

     You started to scroll down in your messages, stopping by Ty's contact. A red heart remained by his name along with a blue dot. You clicked on the message.

T❤️
Monday 2:38 a.m.

I miss you

i miss u t•••

     No, Rea. You deleted the text and exited the message. I don't need him. You continued to scroll stopping on an unknown number.

Unknown
Sunday 12:26 a.m.

   Yoo this Khalon i hope u don't mind
i got yo number from Trell
   i just wanted to apologize for what
happen. ian mean to interfere wit yo
relationship in any way or upset u
   i hope we can still be cool tho. ion
mean no harm when i say i'm just
really tryna get to kno u

Wednesday 5:17 p.m.

heyyy

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢-𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚖

     Lemme just ask this man if I can borrow his map. "Um, excuse m- Oh, hell nah."

     You stood facing Khalon who held the aquarium map in his hand. His locs in his head shifted as he eyed you up and down. He opened his mouth to talk but you stopped him, rolling your eyes before walking in the opposite direction. "Wait! Reagan!"

     "I'm not talking to you," You replied back. He followed behind attempting to catch up with you.

     "Why not?"

      You ignored him. Arms crossed as you desperately looked for one of your friends to save you.

     "Can you at least jus listen to what I gotta say?" You ignored him again.

      "Reagan, just wait!" He reached out and grabbed your arm. You jerked back, yanking it out of his grasp.

      "Don't fuckin touch me!" You snapped back at him.

      "My fault, I ain't mean to..." He said, slightly backing away.

     A wave of embarrassment flushed over you as you brushed off the familiar feeling from your arm. "I'm sorry. I ain't mean to yell..."

     "No no, you have the right to yell. I shouldn't be touching you without your permission," He held his hands up.

     "I'm also sorry for ignoring you. I jus..." You trailed off. You wanted to blame Khalon for everything. For Ty, for the arguing, for your relationship. But you knew none of this was his fault and he didn't deserve to get yelled at just because you wanted him to be.

     "What... what did you want to tell me?" You asked.

     "I just wanted to apologize... for Saturday. I should've known my boundaries and respected that y'all are together. I just didn-"

     "We not together," You interrupted.

     "Oh.... My fault. I ain't mean to break y'all up."

     "No, it's cool. We weren't even together at the party..." There was a moment of awkward silence before Khalon spoke up again.

      "I texted you an apology too. I hope you don't mind. I got yo number from Trell Saturday night, but if you don't want me to have it, jus let me kno." He held out his phone revealing your saved contact.

     You started laughing which caused a confused expression to appear on his face. "I said we cool Khalon. Youn need to be so stiff neck around me."

      "Ight, I was just tryna be a gentleman," He shrugged.

     "I appreciate that," You smiled back.

     "So does this mean I can text you?"

     "Maybe."

🌙: 𝘰𝘬𝘬𝘬𝘬 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯 ??? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯 ?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 59.1K 55
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
1.5M 74K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 172 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช