EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER

47 4 0
By SamJoe3124

INSIDE HELENA'S ROOM.

"P–princess, how–how did you come out of that?"

Grace and Nora asked simultaneously, pointing at the portal with shocked expressions.

*SNAP*

*VROOM*

"Huh, what are you talking about? Ha-haha"

Helena questioned with a clueless expression. after snapping her fingers and making the portal close.

"But - but it was just–"

Nora stuttered. She was sure that the princess had jumped out of a black hole just a few moments ago, but now it is gone.

"But, Nora, what are you doing in my room this early?"

Helena asked. She knew why Grace was there but did not know why Nora was in her room this early in the morning.

"Oh, yes... I almost forgot. Your Highness, I received a letter from a maid who is from the empress's palace."

Nora said as she brought out a letter with the royal family seal, out of her pocket and handed it over to Princess Helena.

"Are we just going to forget about how the princess jumped out of a black hole in front of our eyes?"

Grace thought in her mind, after seeing Nora ignore what happened. Not knowing that Nora was already used to strange things happening around the princess.

"Hmm..."

Helena hummed as she read the letter and after a while, her expression changed.

"Why would the empress invite me over for tea? We've never met before."

Helena questioned in her mind after reading the letter. She comes down from her bed and walks to her reading table. As she takes a pen and paper from her table and began writing.

After she was done writing, she sealed it in an envelope and handed it to Nora before saying.

"Hand this reply to the empress."

Helena instructed as she handed the letter to Nora.

"Yes, your highness."

Nora replied as she walks towards the doorway with Grace following behind her.

"Grace, wait behind."

Helena commanded, stopping Grace from leaving the room with Nora.

"..."

Seeing the princess stop Grace from leaving, Nora had a curious expression, but she had to do what the princess instructed her to do. So, she left the room.

*CREAK* *DOOR OPENING*

*BANG* *DOOR CLOSEING*

After Nora left, Grace stood alone in the room with Princess Helena, embarrassed and almost naked.

"What... what can I do for you, My Liege?"

Grace bowed as she asked while stuttering.

Helena gets up from her seat and walks up to Grace and grabbed her hand quickly.

"Kyaaah... My Liege, what are you doing!?"

Grace yelled in shock after the princess grabbed her hand. She could not believe that even though she now possessed superhuman reaction and speed, she could not react to Helena's movement.

"Hmm... It seems my theory is right. The reason the creatures in 'PLANET NO.1' could not absorb the universal QI is because they do not possess my blood. But even though Grace has my blood, she can't use Universal QI because of her body."

Helena thought in her mind as she examined Grace's body.

"... yea, this should work."

Helena muttered as she started reconstructing Grace's body.

*CREAK! *

"KYAAAAHHHH...!"

Grace yelled in pain as she fell on both knees. She could feel her body being destroyed from the inside. Despite her screaming, no one entered the room, regardless of how loud she screamed. It was like the sound in the room was isolated by something.

******************************

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

"Huff...Huff..."

Grace gasped for air as she lay on the floor covered in sweat. She could not understand why her master would make her go through so much pain, but for some reason, she felt no hate or resentment towards her Liege, instead, she trusted her fully.

"I know what I did might seem harsh, but you would know why I did it in a second."

Helena said as she crouches beside Grace and place her hands on her stomach, transferring Universal QI into Grace's newly created Dantain.

"Now... Let's see if the modification I made on her body works."

After changing Grace's constitution from storing mana in Mana heart/storage to storing QI in the dantain/solar plexus. Helena was able to replace the mana in Grace's body with Universal QI smoothly.

"Huh? What is this cool feeling coming from my stomach?"

Grace said in her mind. As she felt a cool energy flowing into her stomach.

"And that should do it..."

Helena said as she takes off her hand off Grace's stomach. And sits in a meditation stance in front of Grace.

"Copy my posture..."

Helena commanded. As Grace sat up immediately, copying her Liege's posture.

"You will learn a technique that will allow you to control the QI I put into you."

Helena said as she stretched her hand forward and was about to touch Grace's forehead.

"Emm... princess, what is this QI?"

Grace flinched before asking with a hesitant expression and curious tone.

"... You will understand soon."

Helena said as she touched Grace's forehead with the tip of her finger and a bright purple light shone from Grace's eyes.

After the light disappeared, Helena took her finger away from Grace's head. She stared at Grace, who was now in a trance, trying to comprehend the QI control method.

********************************************

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

A few minutes later, after Grace was done comprehending QI control, she opens her eyes and looked at Helena before getting on one knee and saying.

"... Thank you for granting me this power, my liege. I will not disappoint your expectations."

Grace said in a respectful tone.

"...you may rise."

Helena said. As Grace stood in front of her.

"Hmm... it seems she's become different. I can see an expression she never had before. it seems that after comprehending the QI control method, it altered her mentality a little, taking away her cowardly personality."

Helena thought in her mind while staring at Grace.

"How is the training going?"

Helena asked.

"My Liege, the training is going smoothly, thanks to the exercising method, and tools you created, they are progressing smoothly, but there seem to be some talented ones among them who are going rapidly stronger than their peers."

Grace replied.

"Is that so? then focus more resources on the ones that show the best talent. And I'll go to the hideout to see the results soon."

*SNAP*

Helena said as snaps her finger and Grace was in proper clothes. She stood up from her seat and walked towards her bathroom door.

Grace was surprised at how the princess made clothes with just a snap of her finger, but she regained composure quickly, before replying.

"...Yes, your majesty. I'll send a message to the base to prepare for your arrival."

Grace said.

"You may leave now."

Helena said allowing Grace to leave.

*CREAK* *DOOR OPENING. *

"Oh, before you leave, don't use the QI unless you have to."

Helena warned Grace as she was about to leave the room. Though the universal QI she placed in Grace was less than 0.0000000000012%. it was still dangerous to use because Grace's body still needed time to adapt to it.

"Yes, Your Highness."

Grace said as she bowed and left the room.

—----------------------------------------------------------

HOURS LATER

IN THE EMPRESS PALACE.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Your Majesty, Princess Helena has arrived."

Upon arriving at the empress's room, the maid who escorted Helena into the palace announced.

"Come in..."

A voice said from inside the empress's room.

*CREAK* *DOOR OPENING*

After the door opened, Helena walks into the Empress's room with Grace and Nora following behind her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 147 6
When Varian is born with powers, Quirin does all he can to try to hide him from the world, until someone more knowledgeable on the subject of his son...
176 19 12
All Tarin ever wanted to be was normal. Born with powerful magical abilities he barely understands, he tries to use them to his advantage in his smal...
Rue By Peach Perfume

Teen Fiction

114 53 15
Seventeen year old Felken Adalwulf lives with his neglecting uncle after the death of his mother, and the murder of his father. The family has a secr...
71.2K 3.7K 18
In which Jeongin's tutor becomes a little... wolffish. Werewolf au Disclaimer: This story is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.