Blue Lock: Natural Selection

Par Loading760

Natural selection. The theory that only the strong survive, and the weak perish. (Y/N) and Joey play for a ch... Plus

Chapter 1: Tradegy
Chapter 2: Awakening
Chapter 3: Duel
Chapter 4: Invitation
Chapter 5: Blue Lock
Chapter 6: Tag
Chapter 7: New Teammates
Chapter 8: Monster vs. Hidden Genius
Chapter 9: 1st Selection
Chapter 10: A King vs. A Hidden Genius
Chapter 11: Steak!
Chapter 12: Step Up
Chapter 13: Jinpachi Ego
Chapter 14: New Rankings
Chapter 15: A Red Princess
Chapter 16: Formula
Chapter 17: Team V
Chapter 18: Awakening
Chapter 19: Change of Heart
Chapter 20: First Stage
Chapter 21: Change of Mind
Chapter 22: Hero Killer
Chapter 23: The World's 5
Chapter 24: Third Selection
Chapter 25: Copycat
Chapter 27: Conditions
Chapter 28: New Comers
Chapter 29: Grand Stage
Chapter 30: Cops and Robbers
Chapter 31: Equalizer
Chapter 32: The Lead
Chapter 33: God Slayer
A/N: Future

Chapter 26: U-20 Lineup

479 21 0
Par Loading760

JFU Top-Secret Meeting Room

"Understood, President Buratsuta!" says the taller man(U-20 Japanese Team Coach Yasumori Hoichi). "For the sake of Japanese Soccer's Future, I will take responsibility and guide the U-20 representatives to victory."

Hirotoshi Buratsuta (JFU President) points two finger guns to him. "That's my Hoichi-chan! 'Hoichi only listens to the Union.' Folks call you 'Loyal Hoichi,' you know that?"

"Please stop it! I get teased enough online..."

"Now, now...Do you get what we're trying to do?"

"Of course. Now that the Prodigy Sae Itoshi has the world's attention, we'll get him to play in the U-20 game! And the game is going to let us convert that big news into big money, right?"

"Right! And I hear Sae Itoshi is interested in the Blue Lock Program now! We sent him all the recordings from inside the faculty just like he asked!" The two lean in with a wicked smile. "And, with perfect timing, Jinpachi Ego went and picked a fight with the U-20 reps!"

"I see! So we can turn a profit and destroy Blue Lock to kill two birds with one stone!"

"Damn right! LET'S KICK THEIR SORRY ASSES!"

"YES, SIR!"

Suddenly, Sae Itoshi busts in the room with his manager, Giraud Dabadie, following behind.

"Ah! Don't just walk in, Sae-chan!"

"Well, if it isn't Sae Itoshi-Kun! Thanks for coming to this meeting!" Buratsuta smiles.

"Pleased to meet you, Prodigy!" Hoichi says with an extended hand.

Sae takes a quick around before turning back to his manager. "Who's the Fatso and the Beady Eyes?"

"Hey...That's the President and the U-20 Team's Coach!!"

"Oh. That makes things easy, then...Hey, Old guys...I watched that footage of Japan's U-20 team, and...they're, in a word, 'Shit.' Especially their forwards...they're nothing but lukewarm frogs." Sae turns away, slowly walking away. "I accepted this offer since it means I get to play against the Blue Lock team...but this team is like a high school club. I'm Out."

Hoichi starts to shake in anger vividly. "Are you insulting my team?"

Buratsuta tries to hold Hoichi back while saying, "Now, Now! Enough of that! Time to be a big man, Hoichi-chan!" He gives a wicked grin before saying to Sae, "Y-you don't like our forwards, Sae Itoshi-kun? Then who should we invite instead? It can even be someone over the age limit! It can be Minamino, Douan, or Nakajima."

"It can be anyone?"

"Sure can! As long as they're Japanese! It could even be Ramos Or Kazu!"

"THEN I WANNA TEAM UP WITH...A FORWARD FROM BLUE LOCK."

Some words are exchanged before Sae makes his way out, but just before he leaves. He mentions another name. "Get those two players, and I'll play during the match."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Third Selection Waiting Room

Isagi wakes up and enters the film room to see multiple players watching recaps from the previous games. Hiori is the first to greet him, followed by Nanase, Chigiri, and Raichi.

"Was I asleep for that long?" Isagi asks.

"Yep, about 12 hours," Nanase states. "Ya musta been bushed. I tried ta wake ya. But ya didn't budge, so I let ya be!"

"For real?! I missed so much..."

"Well, ya can still watch the recordings. And that board shows the score and Team Members.

In the Fourth Match, Team A (Rin, Shidou, Bachira, Haiji, and Nishioka) competed against Team B (Karasu, Otoya, Sokura, Hiragi, and Yuzu), with Team A winning 5-2.

The scores were two from Shidou, two from Rin, one from Bachira for Team A, one from Otoya, and one from Karasu for Team B.

However, what was much more surprising was the Third Match. 

Team B (Karasu, Otoya, Barou, Raichi, and Niko) vs. Team C (Yukimiya, Nagi, Wanima, Hizumi, Bachira for the first half and (Y/N) for the second half). 

What was surprising was that (Y/N) had virtually shut down Otoya in the second half, and you could even argue that (Y/N) played better than rank number 3, 4, 5, and 6. It was the highest score yet, with Team C winning 6-3. 

The scores were one from Barou, two from Karasu from Team B, one from Yukimiya, two from Nagi, one from Bachira, and two from (Y/N) on Team C.

'Team A is still undefeated...' thought Isagi. 'But...Barou and Bachira are scoring goals, too! (Y/N) had the most goals for those ranked outside the top 6.'

"So...the fifth match is almost over, too," Nanase informs. "Ah, it's gettin' good at the end."

The TV shows as Rin and Shidou run towards a pass. Shidou shoves Rin back by his face, but the latter is able to get the kick off, giving Team A the win against Team C, 5-4.

The two slide back before throwing punches as the rest of the players try to separate them. Shidou, however, is able to get off a wicked knee to Rin's face, causing it to bleed and Rin to fall. Shidou raises his leg, aiming for an axe kick before a shock of electricity drops him unconscious. 

"Cut it out, all of you," Ego says. "I can't believe you made me use your bodysuit's anti-riot electric shock function. Now that all the matches are over...Tryouts are now complete. Six hours from now. I will announce who will be challenging Japan's U-20 team. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Central Dining Hall

Isagi looks around, calculating his chances of starting or even playing during the U-20 game. He gets knocked out of his thoughts as (Y/N) throws his arm around his neck.

"What's up?"

"Just thinking about the U-20 starting lineup. I think you'll be a lock (Y/N)."

"Maybe...or maybe not. But that doesn't matter. People like Igaguri have made it here, and even if they don't play in the match, they're guaranteed to make it to the next selection. Just put your best foot forward."

"Right."

"Besides, don't worry so much. I have an odd feeling that you'll be a starter. Besides, you're the one person who surpassed Shidou and Rin even if it was for one moment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue Lock Watch Room

Ego taps on a tablet as Anri walks in.

"Have you made your decision, Ego-san?"

"Yeah. 'Too many cooks spoil the soup,' Anri-chan."

"Huh?"

"It means...some talent needs to be trimmed away in order to win."

Suddenly, Anri's phone rings. "...I'm getting a call. Ego-san!"

"From whom? At such an important time..."

"It's JFU President Buratsuta!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Selection Central Room

Many players pour into the central room, all looking at the massive tv around the room. 

"Wah! I'm too nervous!" Nanase complains.

"I'll eat your heart if it bursts," Hiori jokes.

"Huh...? Where's Shidou?" Igaguri asks.

"Isn't he still in the punishment room?" Raichi responds.

"It's almost time..." Tokimitsu whispers.

"Yeah," responds Aryu.

All the players watch as the timer hits zero, and suddenly, a door behind them opens. Smoke files out as Ego walks out.

"Howdy. Good work, you lumps of talent. Is this the second time we've met face-to-face? Nice to see you," he says while spinning his tablet.

"In the flesh?" Igaguri asks.

"Raw Ego..." Bachira says.

"'Soccer is a game of scoring points'...Let's redefine that. Goals...determine a striker's worth. So, in the third selection tryouts...I decided to create a team centered around those with the highest scoring probability."

The players look at each other as Ego lets the silence fill the room.

"Now prepare yourselves and listen up. I'm going to announce the eleven players who will take on...the Japanese U-20 team...

First, our top player...Rin Itoshi. As the high scorer, with an average of 2.5 goals per match...He will be the crux of this team. We'll use a specialized attack-heavy formation. If the other team scores five points, you still win if you snag six. For a team made entirely of strikers, we have no other means of victory. 'Successive destruction'... It's up to you to embody that team theme from the vanguard. And the remaining ten players, I announce...will be the bullets who facilitate an escalation of the destruction...

First...The Goal Keeper...Gin Gagamaru... Your explosive ball response, your flexibility...you have a number of physical abilities that make you the most suitable goalkeeper. You will be this team's guardian.

Next...Our two center backs...Jubei Aryu and Ikki Niko. A right-center back who can overwhelm opponents with his height and reach...And a left-center back with an intellect that allows him to excel at stealing the ball and reading the field.

And the ones who will control the sides...with their speed and technique are...The right wingback, Hyoma Chigiri, and the left wingback, Meguru Bachira.

And next...of the four on the defensive line...this player will be able to switch to the front line...Tabito Karasu.  With the best ball-keeping ability on Bluelock...and the analytical power to see goal opportunities, you will be this team's heart.

Now for the offensive line...First, the ones who slice apart the enemy's walls from the outside...the wingers...Kenyu Yukimiya and Seishiro Nagi. On the left is an overwhelming presence who can force his way past any one-on-one matchup. On the right is a player with superb ball-handling, goals-defying common sense, and a magnificent talent.

And I'll say it again...this team uses a specialized attack-heavy formation centered around Rin Itoshi. In other words, his teammates must be able to allow Rin to maximize his performance. Out of all the players here, two, in particular, have embodied that reciprocal relationship and excelled in several ways...One managed to assert himself, coexist repeatedly, and had the ability to surpass Rin to score his own goal...the other managed to coexist with the demon (Shidou), perfectly replicate moves from a glance, and shut down a top-six player...

Finally, encamped in between them...are the two players who will form the nucleus of our attacks and Rin Itoshi's optimal partners...Blue Lock's last pieces are you...

Yoichi Isagi and (Y/N) (L/N)."

Ego pushes his glasses up as his aura flows out wildly. "These are the eleven players who will challenge Japan's U-20 team...The Blue Lock Eleven."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.7K 351 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...
34.5K 1.7K 23
"I don't play soccer, so don't ask." (Y/N) (L/N), child of the great (F/N) (L/N), former world champion turned coach, was once known as a prodigy in...
162K 8.4K 53
DUE TO HAVING CAUGHT UP TO THE MANGA, UPDATES WILL BE SLOW! --- Play football, they say. It'll be fun, they say. Well, not in Sano Y/n's eyes. Up u...
77.2K 3.3K 31
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥-𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙧, �...