The Villainess Is The Karma

By IronyDreams

Eve Stella, who was living the typical hard life of an office worker, dies unexpectedly due to overwork, only... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

374 23 27
By IronyDreams

I've been staring at the mirror for the past hour or so. Blue crystal eyes that are as vibrant as the deep blue ocean, with dark blue hair that is as shimmering in every thread. Her hair falls down in soft waves, framing her delicate shining pale face perfectly.

The delicate details of her dress, adorned with pearls and lace, add to her majestic appearance. She radiates an air of grace and poise that is befitting of a princess.

hold on.. Is this the image of perfection that all princesses embody? The mirror reflects a beauty that seems almost ethereal, leaving me in awe of her elegant look.

I find it difficult to accept, yet I can't ignore it any longer. It had been a few days since I woke up in this unfamiliar place.

Around me, everything appears sparkling and luxurious. I saw a lovely girl when I glanced at myself in the mirror. I feel like I'm in a different person's body. As I explored further, I discovered that this place was indeed a kingdom, and I had somehow become one of its princesses.

At first, I enjoyed the experience, treating it as a dream. However, the dream felt much too lengthy. But each time, I woke up back in the same lavish surroundings, unable to escape. The more I tried to break free, the more trapped I felt in this surreal reality. Desperation began to consume me as I searched for answers on how to return to my own life.

I attempted to jump out of my window, drown myself in the river, and even murder myself out of panic, just to get out of this dream.

However, nothing worked; instead, I was harmed, and the pain that I got from the attempts to kill me felt far too real to be a dream. That's when My mind began to fill with negative ideas. That can't be. I must be losing my sanity, trapped in some twisted alternate dimension.

The more I questioned my own existence, the deeper I spiralled into a state of hopelessness and despair.

As I carefully analysed my environment and myself to observe how others were treating me, It felt more tragic.

Lady Evory, Lunch is ready; Lady Evory, bath is ready; Lady Evory, dinner is ready.

They all call me Nothing but Lady Evory. Am I Transmigrated? Into a Novel?

That's impossible... I'm Evory Lysandra Elkon, the princess of the kingdom of Eska, the firstborn of the Empress, and the villainess who will suffer a torturous ending!

No matter how many times I check on myself, the reality remains unchanged. I am indeed trapped in the world of a novel. There's no other way to decline this.

Every memory started to flood back into my consciousness. Yes, it is true. I vividly recall reading the novel "Lady Lilian's Karma".

Lilian is the protagonist of the novel. She is the illegitimate child of the Empress. After the Emperor died in a war, The heartbroken Empress took her 2-year-old daughter Evory on vacation. There, she fell in love with a commoner. They spent months and years together until that man died of a disease, and the Empress had to return with another broken heart.

She never looked for love or got married because she kept getting her heart shattered. She soon learned that she was carrying the commoner's child.

Despite being criticised for doing some ill-mannered things with a commoner, she kept the baby and raised her in the castle alongside Evory.

The child was named Lilian because she was the symbol of peace, passion, and hope in the Empress's life. As Lilian grew older, she blossomed into a kind-hearted and talented young woman, admired by all. She brought joy and laughter back into the castle, melting the hearts of even the harshest critics.

Despite her exceptional upbringing, she remained humble and compassionate, always seeking ways to help those less fortunate.

Lilian is a pure beauty. Red hair and ginger-coloured eyes. yellowish-pale skin and a beautiful smile. Her unique features made her stand out in a crowd, and it was impossible not to be captivated by her charm. Her radiance seemed to brighten up any room she entered.

In no time at all, everyone had forgiven the Empress and accepted Lilian.

Of course She Is the Empress. She would be forgiven because everyone priorities 'Love' like they worship God. As The Empress fell in 'Love' and did some ill mannered things with a commoner, everyone became understanding and forgave her.

Well, it sounds like a typical good-ending story, right? Okay, Now for the story of this body's original owner, Evory Lyssandra Elkon's story...

After the birth of Lilian, Evory was forgotten. The stark contrast between Lilian and Evory created a constant source of tension between them. Evory's envy grew stronger with each passing day, fueling her desire to outshine Lilian in any way possible.

However, deep down, Evory yearned for the love and acceptance that Lilian effortlessly received from everyone around her. Her actions arose from deep-rooted pain and insecurity.

Even in skills, Lilian stood out at everything, but Evory was terrible. Lilian was everything that Evory was not. In comparison, if Lilian was kind, Evory was cruel. If Lilian was forgiving, Evory was vengeance.

Wait, but why was she ignored by the empress again?

Oh, because the Empress learned that the Emperor had been having affairs for a while; even during the war, while the Empress was desperately praying for him, he was enjoying his warmth with someone else. She loved and waited for him while he enjoyed himself with other ladies. She gave everything up for him, yet he never acknowledged her. They had Evory because they needed a heir. Thus, The Empress often ignored her First daughter, Because Evory resembles the Emperor in every way.

To be frank, the Empress was lovesick, and the Emperor was a fuck boy. Okay, moving on...

So in fact. This revelation of him cheating with several women shattered the Empress, and she couldn't bear to look at Evory without being reminded of her husband's betrayal. As a result, she distanced herself from Evory, leaving her feeling neglected and unwanted.

Evory longed for her mother's love and attention, but all she received was a cold and distant presence.

Evory assaulted Lilian and took out anger at her for being abandoned. until her own fiancé Lucas Thorne Vincent, turned her down, humiliating her and proposed to her half Sister, Lilian, Evory lost control.

Evory grew violent and attempted to kill her half sister Lilian. Despite Evory's cleverness, she could not prevent being caught indefinitely. In the end, her crimes were discovered, leading to a severe punishment.
The Empress ordered Evory to be burned until nothing remained but Ashes, and her soul was sentenced to eternal damnation in order to prevent her from being reborn.

Why this cruel ending?! Ugh, because Lilian was favoured by the Empress while Evory was hated anyway?

So the Empress took out all the anger of the emperor at her?

I don't know about the Empress. But hating her firstborn because her father was a cheater is way too immature. As if Evory told her father to cheat?

It is unfortunate that she allowed her emotions to cloud her judgement and delivered such a cruel behaviour towards her very daughter.

But also Evory deserved it at some point.

I really enjoyed the novel. I read it so thoroughly that I can still recall every last detail.

But I always felt sorry for Evory. Even just once, I wanted her to experience love. There is a saying that says villains are made, not born, which really reminded me of her. Regarding Evory, I looked everywhere. However, hardly anyone was complimentary of her. Both in the novel and in real life, nobody really gave a damn about her.

Everyone seems to despise her. I am aware that she was a bitch and deserved to die, but you can't blame her for being the reason why Lilian got a happy ending.

Because of Evory's cruelty, Lilian found love and help from others, which helped Lilian overcome her weakness. I wanted to know more about Evory and wanted her to realise that whatever the hell she was doing was ruining her even more. She was getting further and further away from what she wanted.

It's shameful that Evory's actions led to such negative consequences for herself. Perhaps if she had taken a different path, she could have found meaning and happiness instead.

Maybe..

But! Just because I pitied her and wanted to know more about her and comfort her doesn't mean this!

I don't want to face anything Evory has faced. how I came here again? ..

I was coming home from work. I recall being so overworked that I passed out in the middle of the street. I had to work too hard if I wanted to survive.

My real Name is Stella Eve, very similar name to Evory. to tell my life story, My family has never shown me love throughout my life. I was abused to the point that I had to run away from home when I turned Ninteen. I was living a hell ever since my birth. I had trouble finding housing and making living. But later, I found a way to effort an apartment and eat good food. I was living well. I had sufficient food and clothes.

However, I felt her story and mine were similar. Maybe that's why, I felt sympathy towards her.

But what happened me after I passed out?

Am I currently unconscious?

Has somebody brought me to the hospital?

Maybe I'm dead?

No..

that must not be it!

what happened to Stella Eve?!

If I'm dead, I better reincarnate as anyone but Evory. I lived in hell in my previous life; at least let me be at peace in this life!

If I really am dead, I wish to live better in this life, even if it is in a novel.

Right now, I'm 10 years old Evory, I transmigrated right when her first scene occurs in the novel, I have to stay as quiet as I can in order to survive.

"Lady Evory, Prince Lucas is here." Evory's personal maid says, interrupting my thoughts. I quickly compose myself and put on a polite smile, hiding my irritated face.

I don't like how royal families engage their children at such a young age just to show some gratitude or honour towards other kingdoms. Can't they marry someone they really want to? What a shitty royal system!

She informs me, "My lady, he is in the garden." Highlighting that he is waiting for me and so I should run to meet him. Evory of the novel would've done the exact thing. But I'd rather die than to meet him..but, I must meet him nonetheless.

Just Because Evory's fiancé treated her well, Evory became obsessed with him. She assumed that she knew what he desired, but she was mistaken in believing he was acting kindly towards her because he loved and cared for her while he actually wanted her dead.

However, like Evory.. Starving people will eat anything.

At the very last minute, he called off the engagement and ran to Lilian like a puppet dog. Stupid Evory was blinded by love, no matter how clever she was. She wanted revenge because she thought Lilian had seduced him. Evory had no idea that he had never liked her in the first place.

"Okay, assist me in getting ready," I say.

It really makes me want to slap the shit out of him for what he did to Evory because it makes me so angry. He chased after someone else despite being engaged. maybe he shouldn't have behaved like an angel towards her if he wanted to leave her in the first place. I hate cheating assholes...

But I won't behave as badly as Evory did. I'll be the most kind-hearted person anyone has ever met.

I'll show him that Evory is better off without him, not paying attention to any thoughts of revenge or anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
280K 9.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
1.3K 82 33
BOOK 1 OF HENRIETTA TRILOGY. TO BE EDITED. *** I was a young boy who wished nothing but to be loved. But one day, as I was reminiscing a memory of my...
51 1 5
Summary: Treachery, Manipulation, Attempted Murder, Black Magic, corruption, And defamation.This where all what Arabella was gulity of. She befriend...